Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupt a Wish

Wish granted! All weapons in this world, and anything that could be used as a weapon vanish... Stone, metal, wood, human bodies... The whole world vanishes.

I wish I was able to safely teleport myself and others around!

Granted, but you get stuck in a nightmare while your body falls into a coma.

I wish to be able to grant the wishes of other people like a genie.

Granted, life expectancy is now one hour and you will live for two. That’s 100% longer than everyone else!

I wish I was a morning person.

Granted, you're being taken advantage of by a scam artists who steals everything you own, including your freedom.

I wish to be the maid of a kinky lesbian couple.

Granted. They get too kinky and you are killed from asphyxiation.

I wish lightsabers were real.

We grant you a seat on the council, but do not grant you the rank of Master.

Granted. Your cohorts try and arrest a major political player and you die in the process.

I wish healthy foods tasted better.

Granted, but you lose all your taste and now everything is extremely bland to you no matter what you try.

I wish to be able to breath fire, ice and lightning like a dragon without harming myself while doing it.

Granted, but now you can never breathe/kiss etc. on others without burning, freezing, or electrocuting them.

I wish to be able to teleport through different times of my life and make edits.

Granted. For every edit you make, you forget a separate memory.

I wish money grew on trees.

Granted, but now money is the only thing that grows on trees and it becomes useless very fast since it can't even be used to create a fire without releasing toxins into the air.

I wish there wasn't so much plastic in the oceans.

Granted, now there are no oceans for the plastic to be in.

I wish my laundry folded itself.

Granted, but now you can only function as a gamer, so every move you make in the real world now needs to be carried out via a game controller that is tethered directly to your brain.

I wish DC would slow its movie roll and build a better shared universe.

Back
Top Bottom