Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but they are mormons and so the kinkiest thing they do is make you dress is ankle length dresses

I wish I was a very successful businessman.

Granted, you are now the fluffiest stuffed animal in the world and can't move while you're showcased in a museum instead of being cuddled by someone.

I wish to find love.

Grated, you find it on a map! Love, Saskatchewan, in Canada. Enjoy your trip!

I wish everyone made a decent living.

Granted, except taxes go up exponentially to ensure there's a budget of some kind at the end of the fiscal year.

I wish people would stop taking things so seriously nowadays.

People stop taking laws seriously.

I wish I could make money selling my piss.

Granted, your piss becomes becomes the key ingredient in the most popular fragrance ever and now you smell your own piss on everyone you know and love - and it is a string stench that you can't get past.

Let's shake it up. I wish nudity was commonplace, to a customary level.

Granted. It becomes a major league commodity... Except for the fact that niche tourist attractions end up getting screwed over in the long term until they are forced to close down.

I wish there was more balance in life.

Granted. Hug your new Blobfish, BB.

I wish this day to marry a perfect and incorruptable wife that loves me, and I love her; she’s the most beautiful girl on earth, and embraces my fetishes, as I do hers, and both of us knows what can trigger the best, longest orgasms from our partner, and consistently do just that, every other night. We always finish together, and we both live long and happy lives free of STDs or other diseases or infections of any sort {including erectile disfunction}, her menopause is quick and near painless, and we both die Peacefully in our sleep of our old age, at precisely the same moment, so neither of us is forced to live even a moment without our lifelong love. Neither of us is ever captured or taken away from the other, and we live every day together, with enough money to live quite comfortably, but not enough to corrode the kindness of our gentle, loving hearts.

Yeah, corrupt that!

Granted. However, it was all a computer simulation, allowing you to experience a perfect life. Upon dying, you wake up in the real world again. Now you have to live out the rest of your incredibly long life never again obtaining the happiness you had before. It’s a miserable existence.

I wish that I didn’t misspell words.

Granted. You’re born as a majestic eagle bred into captivity by horrible owners. Your wings are clipped immediately and you’ll never fly freely or properly in your entire life.

I wish my skin was a pretty color like purple or blue.

{not what I meant; judged was made by me typing in random letters and letting autocorrect fix it}
Granted, you glimpse a mermaid during an LSD Dream, and are now hooked on said drug, while swimming in a small pool known as ‘see’.

I’m wishing for the one I love to find me today. I’m dreaming and I’m thinking of the nice things she’ll say. {or obscenities/innuendos, whatevs}

Whoops, I made a typo XD

You meet the girl you have a crush on, but unfortunately she is already married and has three children!

I wish to be the opposite gender.

Granted. But the wish is fulfilled by a non-binary genie who doesn’t believe in the constraints of gender and thus isn’t sure what opposite would entail. The end result is your entire body being a messy hodgepodge of organs and parts where they shouldn’t be.

I wish humans had natural hair colors that were more vibrant.

@Revnahr, you totally missed the reference to Disney’s original Snow White. I’m disappointed...

Wish to play better chess granted; there is a new ‘chess’ that simply involves eating a piece of Chess pie any way, any speed. You have mastered this ‘Chess’. Conglaturation.

I wish to be known as ‘Sandals’.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, my lord! It's a while since I've seen Disney's Snow White...

Granted, now people can't remember who you are without your sandals, but you keep loosing your sandals for some reason.

I wish to be someones loyal servant!

Granted, but its in title only, your "master/mistress" is physically, mentally and sexually subservient and your interact with them from the dominant role by necessity.

I wish to know the correct answer to any question.

Back
Top Bottom