Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sea Jewel (JohnizBeast and NightSorceress)

“Your not crazy, I heard a voice too, when I was trying to stop the black magic from coming out of you. But dont worry Between myself, my father and my brother we will figure out a away to stop it” She touched his cheek and smiled “You are going to be a great father you know that? You are willing to do what it takes to protect your children, children you dont even have yet.” She leaned in and kissed him. “It makes me want to be the mother of children even more”

Tidas looked at Kai in shock when she said she heard a voice too "Really you did!" he replied before taking a deep breath. "That is a huge relief... I have always wondered if I had madness... if I was crazy.. thank you for that Kai." He then listened to what she said about him being a great father which made him smile. "Kai your to kind to me, your such a caring and loving woman I know your going to make the best mother in the world. I am the luckiest man in the world to have you by my side" Tidas replied.

“I will always be by your side as long as you let me” she leaned against him. She wanted him to feel her love for him right now. She loved him very much and hoped they would have some happy times soon, it seemed their whole relationship had been filled with something bad happening. “I want to marry you soon Tidas, I want there be happiness for us. I want to have a family soon”

Tidas nodded to Kai and wrapped his arms around her as she leaned against him letting her know he would never let go. When she began to talk about getting married Tidas nodded and said "Yes Lets get married soon, when you father comes to the capital in a couple days I will ask for his blessing. Then we will get married and have a lovely wedding"

She smiled. “I am sure he will give it to you once he sees how happy you make me.” She leaned him from the bedroom. She lead him out to a balcony looking at the water. ”Is there anything I can do to help you? Is there anything you need. I am here for you, I love you”

Tidas smiled at her reply before saying "I really hope so to, after last time I am pretty sure your family hates me." With that he was being led out to the balcony that overlooked the sea. His mother was now resting on the bed in the room. As the stood on the balcony and she talked to him he wrapped his arms around Kai and held her close to him. "Right now I just need you here with me by my side. Your all I have left Kai.... my family is gone. So your the only one I have to lean on now." Tidas replied to her question.

She felt sad for him as spoke about Kai being the only person he had left. She looked down. But she leaned more against him now letting him feel her body against him letting him know she was there with him. “You will always have me to lean on Tidas. And my family will love you too, my father seems scary and to hate you but he will come around I promise! His heart is full of more love than hate you will see” she turned around wrapping her arms around him. “And we will have a family of our own soon, I promise”

Tidas wrapped his arms around Kai in return holding her close to him as he listened to her words. "Thank you Kai for being here for me it means so much to me, and I trust you I am sure everything will work out with your father.... it has to" He then leaned in and kissed Kai deeply needing her love more than anything right here in this moment.

She kissed him back passionately, she kept her body pressed tight against him as the kissed as if to say she would always be there with him. Slowly she broke the kiss looking him. “My love you should get something to eat, and try to relax while you can you are going to whirlwind a head of you now that you are king”

Tidas nodded at her words then kissed her forehead before saying "Okay darling, lets get some food, then rest my mind for a bit.... I need to be strong.. for our people." With that Tidas took Kai's hand and began to walk back into the bedroom with her trying not to look at his mothers body laying on the bed as it would only weaken him. Instead he pushed forward and tried to make his way down the hall to the dinning area so he could have breakfast with Kai.

Kai nodded and walked with him again. She tried to put herself between him and his mothers body trying to stop him from seeing but she was shorter than him so it didn’t do much good. She was glad when they were out of the room. She walked with him to the dinning hall. She held his hand tight the whole time, and when they came to sit at the table she took a seat next to him not across from him holding his hand the entire time.

Tidas greatly appreciated Kai holding his hand and staying close to him. He needed her more than anything right now. He needed her closeness and love. It was the only thing holding him together. She was like the glue keeping him from shattering into pieces right now. He felt the burden of the kingdom on his shoulders, the fate of the merfolk and the humans all in his hands right now, everything was replying on him. When the food was placed in front of him Tidas said nothing he just continued to held Kai's hand, feeling like if he where to let go everything would fall apart. It was like he was hanging onto her hand for his life. If he let go he would fall down into a deep abyss never to return. So he just stood there trying to prepare himself to take the next step. Even if that next step was something as simple as taking a bite of food.

She didnt understand why she suddenly found this strength from. It had only been two days since she had lost her child, her body still felt the effects of that, and her mind was screaming to just crumble into pieces. But she drew her last bit of strength she had to support the man she loved. She needed to do that. She needed to be with him. But as they sat at the table she notice he was not eating, which was odd considering he could normal eat a great deal. She squeezed his hand “you need to eat my love”

There was no doubt this was the darkest and hardest time that Tidas had ever faced in his life. Two days ago he lost his child, the next day he lost his father, then today he lost his mother. It was a downpour of despair that was showered upon Tidas. Now the fate of an empire rested on his shoulders. So much weight on his shoulders, it was hard to move. So much darkness, though soon his train of thought was broken by Kai's words. "Oh yes of course!" Tidas then reached out picked up his fork and brought the food to his mouth but stopped before it go there causing the food to fall on his lap. Though Tidas didn't even react to it, like it didn't even happen, becoming caught up in dark thoughts once again.

She could see the look on his face. She watched as he picked up the food but then he stopped never getting into his mouth. She sighed alittle. she Had one other option in her mind that might make him release some of his tension but she wanted to use it as a last resort “my love what is the matter? How can I help you”

At her words Tidas shook his head once again and picked up and another bite of food and this time put it into his mouth. As he chewed his food he said "Just be here... sorry I know your going through a lot to.... Later today we have to head to the capital. I will make sure all your things are brought with us okay?"

She closed her eyes and nodded her head “I know I have been through a lot but don’t be afraid to lean on me to talk to me I am here for you for whatever you need” she ate alittle but she kept watching him making sure he was ok making sure he was eating.

Tidas nodded at her words. Once he swallowed the bite of food he was chewing he replied "Its just so much has happen in the past three days, I just haven't had anytime to process all of this. It just feels overwhelming, sometimes I feel like I cannot move even though I know I have to. Every step I take feels like a another challenge."

“How can I help you what can I do to take some of that stress away for you” she set down her form she loooked at him really searching for something to help him. She couldn’t let him go on like this.

Tidas shook his head and replied "Just stay here for me, I just need some time to process everything. I need you here by my side right now, need a constant reminder I still have something... someone left who still loves me"

She bit her lip and then moved from her seat, she climbed into his lap now her dress bunching up on either side of her hips as she straddled him facing him. She pressed her forehead against his, her eyes locking with his. She wanted to be close to get her point across. “I am here for you! I will always be here for you, you will not loose me. You have not lost everything, Your new life is only just beginning dont let the feeling of lost or saddness cloud your bright future.” Her body pressed so tightly to him now, her womanhood pressed down against his manhood through their clothes, trying to show him they still connection there as well.

As she got onto his lap Tidas actually jumped a bit surprised by her sudden actions. "Kai I am sorry I am being like this, I know your hear for me and I know you would never leave me. I love you so much. Thank you for staying by my side, even when I am mopping" Though his words where cut short when he felt Kai's womanhood press up against his groan. He let out a soft sigh of relief, though he quickly released what was going on.

Tidas put his hands on her hips and moved her back a bit on his lap so their privates where no so close. Though he made sure to keep her on his lap. "I promised you I would wait until marriage, and I intend to keep that promise" Tidas said looking into Kai's eyes.

Kai knew she had surprised him, but that was the point to remind him she was his. When he moved her back away from him she loved him for but then slowly moved back again “I know, you promised, but I asked you those things before all that happen. I can see that you want to think you have nothing to good, but we can go back to our room, we can try to make a baby now instead of waiting, It would give you another thing to hold on too.” She kissed him deeply and passionately “I want a baby, part of me wanted you to get me pregnant again right away....”

As kai moved back to the center of his lap Tidas was surprised even more so when she began to speak and explain to him that she wanted to have a baby with him again. He couldn't lie, he wanted to have a baby with her to. He wanted to make love to her so bad, but he couldn't. Tidas put his face into Kai's chest after kissing her back deeply. "Kai I want to have a baby with you to, I want to feel myself buried deep inside you to. I want to feel that connection so bad..... but I don't want to hurt you. So lets wait, we have to find a way to keep you safe when we make love." Tidas told Kai.

Her head tilted back as she felt him press his face against her chest. She closed her eyes a moment. “I can handle the pain....you need to be reminded there is so much good worth it here for you, that you have lost everything, and anything, and what better way to do that to do something we both want. Who I know the chances of getting pregnant right away are small but it would be good for you to feel physically connected with me, something no matter how hard I say you have all of me the only way I can mean it is to be able to handle the pain, for us”

Back
Top Bottom