Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sea Jewel (JohnizBeast and NightSorceress)

Soon of the guards knocked on the door. "One of the carriage wheels went out, we are going to have to fix it!" He shouted. Tidas looked to Kai and said "Stay in here and rest I will go out and scout. I want to make sure everything is okay" With that Tidas leaned in and kissed her lips. "I will be back, just rest up"

(Also the witch is yours to play. While scouting he will run into her when he is by the sea)

Kai wanted to go with him but she knew with everything going on with the carriage she might just be in the way. “Alright but be safe, and dont be gone to long. I dont want the carriage leaving with you” she teased and she kissed him back very passionately.

Soon Tidas Created a barrier, people could move in and out of it but it would let him know if someone entered it and who entered it. With that he began to move around outside the barrier looking for any threats. Soon he come to a small beach and looked off into the ocean thinking about the previous night and how he was unable to make love to Kai or express his love physically to her.

(The witch can come out now)

As Tidas stood on the beach thinking about how he wouldnt to make love to his bride to be bubbled began to form in the water and suddenly appears a Sea Witch she did not look threatening but beautiful and kind. She looked at the man infront of her she smiled. “well if it isn’t the king of men, why your highness and can feel your pain and torture all the way my ocean home, how man I survive you my king.”

When the sea witch came out of the ocean Tidas just looked at her with an emotionless expression. Listening to her words he shook his head and replied "Your king huh? Looks like you came form the ocean. I believe Poseidon is your king....... anyways there is nothing you can help me with so why don't you just go back into the ocean"

The woman smiled. “Oh no really my dear boy of course there is something I can help you with. That young creature in your carriage just over the ridge is Poseidon’s daughter is she not? which means it much very difficult for you and her to be intimate. And if it that is difficult how will you ever produce an heir for your kingdom? What if I told you I can help you for a small price?”

As the which began to talk about Kai an angry look appeared on his face. He didn't like the fact she knew Kai was near by, he was always very protective of her and knowing someone could track her made him see the witch as a threat. Though when she began to mention his inability to mate magic began seeping out of him. It was definitely a soar spot, not being able to make love to his beloved. Though before his rage burst out he heard her say she could help him making all his magic dissipate and a smile of hope appear on his face.

"Tell me how can you help! Please let me know! Name any price I am sure I can pay for it!" Tidas said sounding excited.

The witch smiled and looked at the boy with a wave of her hand she made a simple black cord appear. “When you take this cord in your hand your must picture what you want it to look like around her slender neck. It has to be something from you that she would never have an desire to take off so make it meaningful. If she ever takes it off the magic will be lost forever and you will never have any hope of being with her again.” The witch gave him a moment to take that in before she named her price.

“As for payment I need will require you to bring your first born daughter to me, I need someone to pass my magic to and it can only be to a child I helped create with my magic” she looked at the necklace. “You will know when to bring her you will feel it and you wont be able to fight it. Your daughter will be old enough to become a woman, but she must still be as innocent as the day she was born, she can not even experience a kiss of man.”

Hearing her words Tidas focused himself on the cord, and soon it transformed into a beautiful necklace, made of gold, sapphire, and diamond. He looked at it with a smile, Tidas wanted it to be beautiful just like Kai was. Especially since she had to wear it all the time. "I understand I will make sure to let her know she cannot take it off, though if it hurts her... I will kill you. I already have a lock on your magic." Tidas said.

When he heard about bringing his first born daughter Tidas looked back to the witch and said "All you want to do his pass your magic onto her? If that is it I can definitely do that I am sure it will make my daughter stronger."

“It is a little more complicated then just just passing my magic on to her. She would have to come with me for a time, and she will learn to understand what complete power is. But it is important she completly innocent when you surrender her to me. It will not be her choice but yours when you give her to me. And if you change your mind, the power inside that necklace will cause Kai’s womb to rot and kill her slow and painfully. once she puts that on if seals our deal” the witch warned him looking at the boy now.

Hearing her he looked up and said "Fine, we will make sure she is innocent and well taken care of. Though if something happens to Kai or my daughter because of this...... I will kill you before I off myself. Just remember that..... for now I have to go... we will meet again... though before I go what is you name?"-

The witch had a smile on her face that seem more like a cat who had just stolen a saucer of milk then a friend trying to help this man. She would finally have what she needed once Kai put on the necklace. She needed the girl more than anything in the world. “You may call me Elba” she smiled “You will know when your daughter is ready to receive the ultimate gift and no longer be a little girl but a real woman. You will feel it in your bones and you will bring the girl to this spot and I will take her with me on that day.” The witch then smiled one last time before returning to the ocean.

"Elba it is then" Tidas replied beginning to walk away from her. As he walked away he listened to her and said "Alright I understand that is what I will do that, for now it is goodbye. I will see you again after my first daughter is born." With that Tidas left Elba leaving a mental marker of the location he was in so when the time came his daughter could receive the witches magic.

Kai was waiting in the carriage that was now fixe. She was worried about Tidas he had been gone for a while now, she tried to get out of the carriage to go check on him but the footman insisted that she remain in the carriage. She didn’t like it.

Soon Regulus came back to the carriage with a big smile on his face. He quickly showed Kai the necklace and said "My love I have this necklace for you. I found it while I was out and about. It will allow us to be intimate with each other! Though you can never take it off once its on or your will die. Though I will use magic to seal it on you so it never comes off okay? Will you please put it on darling?"

When Tidas finally returned to the carriage she was happy. She hugged him “You were gone a lone time” she said before she looked at the necklace and it was beautiful. She looked at him. “Tidas its beautiful but where did you find it? Is it safe for me to wear such a necklace? I would do anything to be intimate with you I just want to make sure it is safe”

Tidas nodded and said "I sorceress from the ocean gave it to me. She said that it would allow us to make love, and that when we had our first daughter all she ask is that we bring her to her so that she can pass her powers on as she has no one to give them to. She just didn't want all the magic and powers her family has passed down over the years to wither. I saw it as a win win for us"

She was nervous the look on her face said that much. “I wish I would have gotten a chance to speak with her myself and to see what she was like, if she truly meant us and our future daughter no harm.” She paused a moment looking over the necklace. “Do you truly feel this is safe?”

Tidas smiled and said "don't worry she was very trust worth now let me put this on you my love" With that Tidas put the necklace around Kai's and used his magic to seal it on so it would never fall off.

She nodded a little hoping it was ok. He seemed to think so. The necklace looked beautiful around her neck, it wasn’t to big where it would be in her way. She looked at Tidas, smiling “I can’t wait to see if it works” she was trying to steady her nerves about it.

Tidas smiled and said "it looks beautiful on you, and we can test it out once we get to the capital" With that he wrapped his arms around her and held Kai close as they went off to the capital city of Aquella. Soon in the distance they would be able to see the captial city as the rode up by the hill. Tidas then pointed out the window saying "Look Kai, there it is the captial city and the our new home, the White Pearl. It is the nickname for the Regalia Castle"

A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire_fantasy_city_fantasy_art-226004.jpg!d

She touched the necklace a moment then stopped when he pointed out the city. She looked out of the window more “oh wow” she said softly trying to look at everything. “It’s amazing and I thought the other place was big” she laughed a little. She drew a deep breath and she could still smell the salty ocean air. She smiled glad they were still so close to the water.

Back
Top Bottom