Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sea Jewel (JohnizBeast and NightSorceress)

Tidas shook his head and said "No, I don't want to I refuse!" Tidas was stern with his words. He understood what she was trying to do, closing his eyes tightly he said "I cannot bear to see you in pain right now Kai.... You are enough to remind me there is something to live for... If I see you in pain, escpially pain I have caused you it will only make things harder for me."

“For us to have a child I know I must experience pain, I am not afraid of that, I am more afraid of never being a mother” she touched his cheek “But if you want to wait understand. I just want you to be happy again. I want us to be happy together. I hate feeling helpless like this though” she kissed him deeply. Her words were true and strong she loved him very much and would do anything for him.

"Yes but I want to find a way for you to conceive out child without feeling any pain. I want you to be able to experience the joy of pleasure, I want it to be loving and special like it was when you where pregnant and we would make love in the tub. I just want you to be safe, right now I don't want to do anything that puts you at risk" Tidas replied before kissing her back.

“I know that darling but I am not sure there is away. And I will feel pleasure again once I am pregnant and we can enjoy each other In the water, it will be wonderful” she smiled “but I love you so much for worrying about me like that” she then slowly leaned in and kissed his neck wanting him to feel love and to relax a bit. She kissed and sucked his neck slowly carefully.

"Yes but with how horrible the last time we conceived was, I want this time to be beautiful. I love you so much to darling" Tidas replied before she began to kiss at his neck. Tidas didn't mind the affection. In a matter of fact he tilted his head back and let out a sigh of relief. "Your lips feel so good against my skin..." Tidas said feeling some relief.

She could feel him relaxing for the first time. She could feel some of the tension in his body leaving him. She continued to kiss his neck. Working a little hard at it now, her teeth gently bit the flesh there and lips moved to suck his skin lightly. She then moved slowly up his neck to his jaw kissing along the way. She found his lips kissing him passionately.

Kai touch was like medicine to him, it cured his mind, body and soul of torment. As she kissed up his neck Tidas just breathed lightly, taking in every bit of warmth she offered him. Soon her lips reached his and he kissed her back with just as much passion wrapping his arm around her. Tidas was like clay right now in Kai's hands, waiting for her to build him back up into the right shape.

She couldn’t believe how much he relaxed but her being this close to her. By her simple kiss. She smiled a little to herself. Her kisses moved from his mouth to the other side of jaw, moving down to the other side of his neck. Kissing him loving him. Her hips ground down against him now, and her moth moved again this time up to his ear biting and sucking on his ear lobe. “Are you enjoying me doing this....Should you take me up to our bedroom and enjoy me some more” Kai would never talk like this she was not that kind of girl but the man she loved needed her to be in control to have this kind of attention.

As she broke the kiss and began to work down his neck Tidas just sighed in relief. He needed this so bad right now, needed the attention. When she offered to go up to the bed so they could spend some time together he nodded and said "Okay lets get going, but we will have to use one of the guest rooms. Currently our stuff is being packed up for our trip to the capital soon" With that Tidas picked Kai up and took her up the stair case to one of the guest bedrooms. He then sat on the side of bed with her in his lap wanting her to continue.

As he picked her up she wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck. Her dress bunched at her waist as he carried her. She smiled and kissed him a few times but made sure she would not distract him from carrying her to the guest room. Once inside she smiled. “Much better” she leaned back and began to undo the buttons on his shirt leaning back slightly to get all of them and then once down she removed it. “Much better” she said again this time with a little giggle she went back to kissing his neck. This time sucking hard on the flesh there.

He smiled back at her as she kissed them. Though soon she was taking off his clothes and he was more than happy to let her do so. He needed her touch so bad right now. Needed to feel someone warm against his skin. Needed to be loved physically. When she began to suck at his neck a soft moan left Tidas's lips "Ahhhh~" He put one hand on Kai's back gently rubbing it as she sucked on his flesh. "Your so warm Kai... it feels great" He told Kai as he held her tightly now.

Kai arched her back a little as she felt him rub her back she loved his touch and wanted to press more into his hands, even if she was just feeling his touch through her dress she didn’t care. As she moved her hips were forced down pressing her against his member. She could feel how it swelled in his pants. She smiled but she did not want to release it from his pants, she was not sure if he wanted that after all that the exchanged down stairs. She went back to neck again switching to the other side.

It was true, Tidas was rock hard. When she pressed down against his member Tidas let out a moan. Though it seemed she was not going to continue to play with is member. Instead she went back to sucking on his neck. His eyes looked away from her as he said "You know just because I said I don't want to have sex with you until we can make sure your safe doesn't mean you cannot use your mouth on it"

She heard him speak and she stopped her sucking on his neck. She bit her lip. “I um....I have done that before, I am not sure I would know how” her cheeks blushed a bright red at the idea, but he needed to feel love and even if she felt nervous she wanted to please him to make him feel good. She would try it but she wasn’t sure she would even begin to know what to do”

Tidas smiled and replied to her saying "Well if you want I could teach you how... though if you don't want to I won't make you" Tidas remembered the first time he had brought her back with him and ordered her to blow him. She had said that human whores only do that... remembering Kai had said that he wanted to take it back so he spoke up again saying "Just forget it and go back to kissing my neck it felt good"

Kai bit her lip she was completely comfortable with that but he needed release, he needed to feel love. “I can try it, I can’t promise you will like it...” she couldn’t promise she would like it either “but i can try it.” She back away a slowly right away her womanhood felt cold that it was no longer connected to his heat, even thought it through her clothes. Her hands went to his pants and she began to undo his pants.

"Only if you are sure Kai, I don't want you to feel bad" Tidas replied to her. When she began to take off his pants Tidas said "I promise to teach you properly, you will be great at it just like you are everything else" Though soon as his pants went over his member, his raging hard cock popped right out in full salute of Kai. "Start off by slowly sliding your tongue up my shaft, just get a feel and taste for it" Tidas suggested trying to help her feel comfortable.

She was shocked at how hard he was already as his pants were pulled down and cock sprang out. She tried to move so she was comfortable on the bed. So she would be able to reach it with her mouth but she couldnt get comfortable so she moved off the bed and was now on her knees on the stone floor. Her face moved closer to him now and her tongue came in contact with his member for the first time.

Tidas watched Kai try to position herself. Watching her he couldn't help but try wonder what she was trying to do. Though once she got onto the floor he figured she was just trying to find a better position, with that he waited for her to get comfortable. Then when he felt Kai's tongue touch his cock for the fist time he let out a soft moan. "So warm..." Tidas sighed softly as he watched Kai.

It was old feeling against her tongue. His cock was hot and hard like a piece a metal. But it also was so smooth like a piece of silk aside from the vines running along it. Her tongue would painfully slow around his shaft. She was not sure if she was doing this correctly and it felt so strange.

Kai's tongue felt so good on his cock. Though he had to admit she was moving a bit slow. So after a few minutes of letting her tongue explore his shaft Tidas spoke up once again giving her some more directions. "Try taking some of it into your mouth. When you do put your tongue over your bottom teeth and your upper lip over your top lips and try to take the tip in" Tidas ordered her.

She looked at him a little shocked. She would have never guessed that would have gone in her mouth. She paused a moment then she nodded and did as she asked. Her head moved and her mouth slowly covered just the tip. Her tongue pressed against the bottom and her lip protected the top. She did not move just held herself there.

As Kai took in the tip of his dick Tidas let out a moan. "That's its my love" He said putting his hand on the back of her head. He then gently rubbed the top of her head. "Now, try to swallow as much as you can. If you cannot take it all in don't worry, I just want you to practice seeing how much you can take" Tidas ordered her next.

He wanted her to take more in her mouth. Was he crazy he was huge there was no way more was going to fit inside. But she tried and she slidded down his shaft slowly till he hit the back of her throat. She gagged on his cock hard causing her to rip her head up and off his member. she coughed and choked at the feeling of him hitting her throat.

He let out a moan as she swallowed him, though soon Kai had pulled her head off of his member. As Kai coughed Tidas gently rubbed the top of her head. He could tell she was having a lot of trouble. "Its okay Kai, you can just take a break. Lets just lay down and cuddle okay, we have a long trip this afternoon" Tidas suggested trying to make things easier for Kai.

Back
Top Bottom