Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sea Jewel (JohnizBeast and NightSorceress)

Johnthebeast

The Breeding Beast
Supporter
Story

A Mermaid is captured by a fishing boat, then quickly brought to the near by port. The prince incharge of the area just so happens to doing a check that day when he spots the Mermaid. He then decides to take her himself and cover up the fact that she was a mermaid. It turns out the mermaid is actually the princess of the Mermaid King of Atlantas. The prince unknowingly takes he to bed with him and impregnates her.

Characters

Name: Tidas Regalia
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/69/72/b2/6972b2ef819152fe76695c37d83ad039--male-vampire-vampire-art.jpg
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 6'4
Weight: 195 lbs
Body type: Large Muscular Frame
Dick Size: 10 inch

Bio: Tidas was born an noble, his father was a knight and he was trained the same. His family rules over a set of Islands, and shores. He is the heir to his family's naval empire. The name of the empire is The Azure Kingdom. They specialize in trade, and Naval warfair. Tidas is still in search of a wife, and his family has been pestering him about finding one. He is very picky though, he hasn't found one he considers beautiful enough. He has heard tales from the many fishers and sailors about mermaids. He considers them a myth, but secretly hopes they are real. Deep down inside he secretly hopes to marry a mermaid. Tidas is an expert swimmer, and sailor, he is also a trained knight.

Name: Kai
Appearance: Mermaid
Body type: Slender
Height: 5’5

Bio: Her entire life, her father had warned her humans could not be trusted in anyway. That they ravaged the sea, and ruined everything they touched, but Kai could not help it. She wanted to learn more about the human world, she wanted to see if the two worlds could come together, to protect both land and sea. She would often venture away from the safety of her father’s kingdom, to explore, to see if her dream of uniting the two kingdoms could be realized.

Tidas woke up early in the morning. He got up and went to do his morning work out routine. Running, practicing his sword swings, swimming and lifting. Once he was done, Tidas had a wonderful breakfast. As he ate one of his maids brought him a letter from his parents. Tidas took a deep sigh and said to his maid "Just forget it, probably another letter from Mom asking me if I have found a wife yet. Just save it for later". Once he was done Tidas got on his robes, put a sword around his waist and got into a carriage taking him into town where he would be checking out the near by harbor.

Once he got into town Tidas worked his way down to the harbor. Waving and smiling at people as he walked by them. It was a fake smile, for show. As the prince and heir he had to look happy and charismatic for his people. Though once he got down to the harbor their seem to be a commotion. Then he heard someone say the word Mermaid. Tidas quickly rushed towards the crowd moving people out of the way. He thought to himself A mermaid? Is this for real? I cannot believe it! I have dreamed of this day! to meet and know a beautiful mermaid!.

Kai awoke early that morning, long before her father or the other merpeople were awake. She wanted to explore a new section of the ocean a sea turtle had to her about. He was passing through on his way to his breeding grounds when he spotted the most beautiful set of islands. He told the Princess Kai as soon as he could and she was overly excited.

She had reached the spot and the water was so clear and beautiful she was looking around when suddenly without her realizing she was entangled in a net. She was tried so hard to free herself and suddenly the net began to rise from the water and she was hulled up onto a boat. The crew were amazed, they had to bring her back to port. She remained trapped in the net, her body slowly began to dry off. She needed to get back to the water or else she would soon have human legs.

As Tidas made his way through the crowd he finally came to end of it and he say her for the first time. Strung up in a net that was hanging off the side of a fishing ship was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He quickly drew his sword and cut the net making sure not to harm the female inside making the fish and the girl inside fall to the ground.

After that Tidas quickly removed his cap and wrapped it around the girl to hide her fish tail. Before saying anything to the girl he picked her up and walked through the crowd with the woman in his arms. "Stay back! and make way for the Prince! I must get this woman some medical attention!" As the crowd parted ways for the prince, Tidas whispered in the girls ear "Just stay quiet if you want to be safe"

Kai fell to the ground in a heap. The fish around her flopping about it gasping for air. She tried to make it back to the water but she felt something be wrapped around her, another net? No this was different it was soft and she couldn’t see through it. She was then being moved, she looked out and saw all the people. She was afraid. What was going to happen to her? Would this human try to kill her?

She was feeling weak, her body was drying out quickly. And then suddenly she felt it come upon her, her fish was dissolving relieving long slender legs. She had only had legs a few other times, and she missed her fin already. But she looked completely human now. She looked now to the man holding her. “Please, Please Let me go” she begged this stranger softly

Tidas gave the girl from the sea an odd look as she asked to be let go and just shook his head. "Your not going anywhere... I have waited for so long to meet a mermaid there is no way I would let this slip through my fingers. So just relax, take it easy and try to enjoy yourself" Tidas replied. He then took her right into his carriage and ordered the driver to take him back the castle immediatly.

He made sure to place the girl in his lap and hold onto her as the road in the carriage. He then removed the the cap so he could get a good look at her tail but instead saw her naked lower body and was in shock. "What happened to your tail?" Tidas asked.

Kai became scared as he said he was not going to let her go, she was worried what he may do to her. She was starting to believe her father that humans were wicked creatures and could not be trusted. Why else would he want to keep her against her will.

As he removed his cape from around her body she felt very exposed, she still wore her breat coverings as well as he bracelet and the tiny decorative skirt that just barely covered her womanhood. Her body was ideal. With no hair except on the hair on her head. Her legs were long and slender. SHe looked at him now as he asked about her fin “I have been out of the water to long” she explain softly but not really wanting to explain.

Tidas nodded at her response"what is your name?", though there was something else he was curious about. "So when your out of water for to long your legs turn into that of a human huh? what about this" Tidas said as he moved her skirt out of the way to get a good look at her private area. He then began to rub her vagina a bit as his other hand went under her bikini top so he could grope her breast.

"Tell me, can your kind mate with humans?" Tidas asked as he continued to molest her.

She didnt want to tell him her name. She wanted to get out of here and back home where it was safe, but suddenly he began to touch her, in places where no one had touched before. She whimpered her fear clear in her eyes as she looked at the man now molesting her. “Please, please stop this, it isn’t right” she struggled now to remove his hands from her tender body. She was so afraid she was trembling. Her hands were shaking as tried to push his hands away from her.

"I don't care if its right or not, this is what I have wanted for a long time" Tidas replied. He then leaned in and slid his tongue up the side of her cheek. "Your body has such a salty taste, it must be from being in the sea water for all that time." Tidas could tell how fearful she was, but it didn't stop his hands from feeling her up. He could tell her vagina was just like that of a human women, well at least on the outside. He would have to wait a bit longer to find out about the inside. Her breast where also soft, and supple, perfect for providing milk for children.

Though soon the carriage came to stop and the driver said from outside the carriage "We have arrive my lord". With that Tidas removed his hands from the girl and wrapped her back up in his cape before getting up out of the carriage with the girl in his arms making sure to hold on tightly so she couldn't escape.

She didn’t understand what he meant for that he had been waiting for this for a long time. Had he already dreamed of meeting a mermaid? But why? What did he think they could bring for him? Her mind was racing now and she almost didn’t hear the drive but when Tidas began to move her she began to thrash about in his arms hoping he would drop her and she could run. She looked at the drive as he carried her out the her eyes pleading with the man for help. She could only imagine what torture awaited her.

As the girl thrashed about in his arms Tidas just tightened his grip so she couldn't get away. The driver looked away from the girl just letting Tidas do what he wished. As the walked up to his castle Tidas said "If you struggle I will have to tighten my grip even more... I would hate to leave bruises on your beautiful skin". With that the Castle was finally in view Tidas walked towards it taking the girl with him.

3c8494eb4740dc396fc3.jpg
https://u.cubeupload.com/dragonofthemana/3c8494eb4740dc396fc3.jpg

She heard the crashing waves as they broke against the rocks a sound all to known to her. She looked out and saw the ocean so close but yet so very far away. She needed to figure out how to get back to the water before anything happened to her. She looked up at her capture and stopped her struggling. “If you release me now I am sure my father will give you anything your heart desire, including making sure your ships have safe passage anywhere in the ocean. Just let me return to my home”

At her words Tidas chuckled before saying "I can ask him for anything huh? How about I ask for you? Oh Wait I already have you, so there is no reason to ask for anything right?". With that they had finally made it to the doors of the castle which Tidas kicked open with his foot so he could keep his grip on the girl. As soon as they entered the castle Tidas began to walk her right up the large decorative stair case in the center of the entrance hall. "Tell me your name" Tidas ordered her.

“Me? But I am useless to you, and as long as I am returned unharmed my father will grant you any wish, but if you harm me you will force my fathers wrath down upon you and your people” her eyes were pleading with him her voice so frighten she was so delicate like a rose bud. She was growing more frightened as he carried her up the beautiful stair case. She swallowed hard as she debated in her head to tell him her name. If she did maybe he would know her as the princess of the sea and understand that her father really did have the power as he was the king. “Kai” she said softly

"Oh trust me you have so many uses for me. Don't worry I will make sure to show you all of them" Tidas replied to her. "Oh The princess of the sea! How perfect since I am the prince of the land. You will make a great Queen" Tidas said as the got into his room. He then threw her onto the bed putting Kai's arms above her head and tying them to the headboard of the bed with his cap. "Now let me show you the first thing I am going to use you for..." Tidas said as he got undressed revealing his rock hard cock.

“Queen...What No! I have to get back to the sea....Please you don’t understand....” she struggled again but her struggles were useless. She was quickly thrown on the bed and she tried to scramble away but he was to quick and her arms now pulled above her and tied. Panic was now covering her face. Her eyes went wide as he removed his clothes reveling his massive member. “You can’t....you can’t...there has to be something else....You could kill me with that, no mermaid has ever survived being with a human our bodies are not big enough like human women.....” she now feared for her life more than anything.

Tidas smiled and replied "Oh don't worry I will loosen you up first, then you will be ready for my big cock. Anyways your father is very powerful I am sure his daughters body can handle a bit... sorry a whole lot of human cock without breaking". With that Tidas crawled onto the bed and ripped off Kai's bra. "Nice and plump, when you have our children I am sure they will be well fed with those" Tidas told her before beginning to grope them.

“My father will destroy you for this, your home is surrounded but the sea they will be no escaping his wrath. Your people will parish.” She looked at him as climbed on the bed and moved her breast coverings. Her breast were firm and not overly large they matched hr frame nicely. “Even if i could bear human children, do you want children to be the result of rape?”

"Oh your father plans on hurting me and my people? I think he will be pretty laid back considering I have his lovely daughter, with you on the line I feel like he will be very cooperative." He replied to her first comment as he fondled Kai's breast. Though pretty soon he was moving to kneel on the bed in between Kai's legs. "I just want children, and I want a mermaid to be there mother. As for now that is enough, so I hope your ready to be a mother."

With that Tidas grabbed Kai's from underneath her knees before lifting her lower body up to his mouth. "Now lets get a good taste of you Kai... I wonder if you taste different then a human" Tidas said before going to work. He lifted Kai's ass to his face and stuck his tongue out. Then Tidas started by sliding up tongue all the way up Kai's ass crack, over her ass hole, then in between her legs and finally all the way up her pussy, his tongue never leaving her body as he move it over her privates. "Mmmmm, taste a little salty but I like it" Tidas said before doing it again. He continued to lick her like this, just sliding his tongue all over her private parts again and again.

Last edited:
She was certainly not ready to be a mother, she was still young and she still wanted to be adventurous she wanted to see more the world. She wasnt ready for any of this. She felt pain as he lifted her up her arms pulling against the head board she was tied to. She cried out a little. She felt disgusted as Tidas ran his toungue along her body especially her ass. It was more than disgusting to her, Kai wanted to vomit.

Her mind was racing now she had to think of something because if he used to much force he could kill her. “Stop! Look if i promise not to fight you....” her voice broke in her throat as tears filled her eyes. “Will promise not to hurt me...and if get pregnant you will do anything me because you will have gotten what you wanted”

At her pleas Tidas put her lower body back onto the bed and smiled at her. "You promise not to fight me? Promise to bear my children and be my woman?" Tidas asked Kai as he gently rubbed the shaft of his massive cock up against Kai's pussy as if to remind her what will happen if she doesn't agree.

She couldn’t look at Tidas as he spoke she turned her head away and closed her eyes tears falling from them. “I can promise not to fight you as long as you don’t hurt me, I can’t promise to bare your children because I don’t know if I can” There had never been a mermaid human couple before she didn’t know for sure if even could. “If i do you must promise to never harm that child/ and not harm me while i carry that child” she did not agree to his woman though. She couldn’t she was here against her will and she could never care for him as her man.

"So be it, a promise it is, between husband and wife. You will not be harmed nor will any of our children" Tidas replied before laying down next to Kai. "Now prove to me your ready to be my wife. I will teach you how to be a proper wife to." Tidas said patting his lap. "I am going to teach how to give a blow job. Now move down in between my legs and start licking my big cock woman" Tidas ordered Kai.

She was shocked when he agreed but he seemed to think she was going to be come his wife, in ever sense of the word. She looked at him and shook her head “I said I would bare your children if i could, without fighting you, but i never promised to become your wife. And I will certainly not be putting that in my mouth like some human whore” she explained. She was after all a princess in her world she was already degraded enough, force to breed like some female dog in heat/

Back
Top Bottom