Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sea Jewel (JohnizBeast and NightSorceress)

Kai couldn’t trust the food no matter how hungry she was. If he was full of that much evil in heart to do what he did to her, she could only guess what else he was capable of. She couldn’t trust him. She sat in the corner of the bathroom now, her towel wrapped around her body. Just looking at the door. She was getting tired. Her eyes closed and opened a few times before they finally fell close and she fell asleep in the corner.

He came in and saw that Kai hadn't eaten the food, but instead was sleeping in the corner of the room. So he walked over to the fish and took it away along with the juice. He knew by now the fish and juice probably wasn't good. Though he did leave the bread hoping she would wake up and least eat that before leaving and falling back asleep in his bed until morning came. Once morning had come he knocked on the bathroom door and said "Are you awake!"

She slept fitfully through he night. Unable to find any comfort in the corner on the ground. As morning came she finally found at least a little sleep. Until he began to knock on the door and call to her. Her eyes open and her hand came up to wipe the sleep from her eyes. She drew a deep breath and looked at the door unsure if she should say she was awake. “Yes” her voice so soft and it was trembling. Unsure what hell she would have to endure today.

As he heard her voice he walked in with a metal collar and leash. He then walked up to her and put it around her neck. "I don't trust you not to run from me, come its time for breakfast. If you don't eat I will rape you again. Its your choice, I won't go back on my word again" Tidas warned her pulled on the collar to bring Kai to her feat.

She was shocked when she suddenly felt the collar around her neck. She pulled at it. “Go a head, I would rather die of starvation then to be with you. You treat me like an animal! Go a head and rape me, I will be dead before to long, so what’s the point.” She had resigned herself to her fate now. She knew it would be a painful death, but not as painful as living.

Tidas could see the look in her eye, the look of a woman who had given up on everything. A look he had seen in the mirror to many times not to notice it. "Fine then... if that is how it is I only have one option." Tidas took the bread that was left out and put it into her mouth. He then used his magic to make her start chewing it. "You will eat, you will not die"

She spit out what she could as he forced her chew. She was not going to be subject to him forever, she knew one way another she would end up taking her own life. She didn’t care anymore. He had broken her will to live, the sweet innocent young woman was gone. Her eyes were hallow.

Tidas could see the it in her eyes so he let her go, took the collar off of her and shouted "FINE IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THEN LEAVE!!" Tidas then walked out of the room leaving the door open so she could walk out anytime if she wanted to. Though still twins where currently growing inside of her, unbeknownst to the two of them.

She should there shocked. Her eyes blinked so many times she felt shaken. He was letting her go. She couldn’t help but stare a moment. “Your letting me go?” She asked him she couldn’t believe it. Could it be a trap? Was he planning to hurt her another way?

(I should be back in about 2 hours if your still around, i am hoping so causing am having so much fun going back and forth)

"Yes I am, I am not spending the rest of my life having to stop you from killing yourself. Just leave.... go down the hall you will find a stair case the leads to the door we came in. Just work your way down. The harbor that surrounds this castle connects to the ocean" Tidas said leaving the bathroom and tossing her in some clothes so she didn't have to walk around naked.

(I should be on in 2 hours :) )

She blinked again. She couldn’t believe it. She put on the clothes he gave her, and then walked past him but stopped. She turned around and went up to him and smiled softly. “Thank you” she kissed his cheek before she ran from the room. She did as he said and went down the stair case and through the halls, she could hear the sound of th ocean calling her. She ran s fast as she could to the water. She stood there letting the ocean water touch her feet. She thought it would bring on the change, that her beloved tail would appear. But then nothing happen. SHe moved deeper into the water up to her chest and still nothing. What she hadn’t realized is she was pregnant with a half human child, and its human nature stopping her body from changing.

As she kissed him Tidas blushed a bit just saying "What ever, bye" as she ran off through the hall ways. Though once she left he just opened a bottle of wine and began to drink, it would take him some time to get drunk. Though he didn't plan to do much else but spend the day drinking. Upset about having lost what he wanted so badly, though he knew that Kai would have died if she stayed with him, so what was the point.

Kai had her freedom, but she couldn’t return home. She didn’t understand why she wasnt able to change, she slowly moved out of the water. She was afraid he had done something to her, but she didn’t feel like it was magic. She wasnt sure what was going on. She took a seat on a rock. Watching as the tide moved back and forth. Wanting so badly to swim away. She glanced back at the castle looming over her and then looked out at the water, she was trapped between two worlds and at the moment she didn’t belong to either.

As time went on Tidas just continued to drink, going through bottle after bottle. Eventually reaching the point where he was completely plastered. Though he wasn't a mean drunk, instead he just began to cry. "Fuck this shit!" He shouted, just pouring himself another glass of wine.

It was later in the day, she couldn’t remain on the rock forever. Kai rose from her spot and moved along the craggy beach looking for shelter. She found an odd cave at the base of the castle, it was dark but she could tell it was dry. She ventured into the cave. It looked like it was man made and no water seemed to get in there. She shrugged and ventured further back. It was then she realized what she had found. It was the castles wine stores, bottles upon bottle. It was the perfect place to rest for a time. It was cool and dry. She took a seat against one of the crates resting her back against it.

As Kai rested in the cave a couple of the butlers came in but didn't notice Kai there in the back of the large storage. They soon began to talk "I feel like his drinking is getting worse" one of them said "Yes... he has been like this ever since Lady Tiffany died...." the other one then said "Yeah... he is either training or drinking" The other then chimed in "Or going into town to check on the latest shipment of wine to buy up most of it...." the both then sighed "I know he is next in line for the thrown but if he keeps going like this....." The other then said "yeah our next king is going to be a useless drunk"

Kai heard voices and she hid. She remained quiet trying to go unseen. She listen to ever word they said, and she wondered did Tidas have a wife he lost and that was why he was like this? She didn’t know for sure, but she knew if the butlers were going to be down her getting wine all day for him and by the sounds of it they were, she knew it wasn’t safe. She carefully tried to slip out of the cave but she didn’t notice the cases of wine behind her until her back it them. She screamed as one case came crashing down knocking her to the ground. Landing on her.

At the sound of someone screaming the butlers called for the guards thinking someone was trying to steal from the castle. Soon the guards came rushing in a grabbed onto Kai's arms. One guard shouted "WHO ARE YOU THEIF!!" the other guard said "Wait this is the girl that Lord Tidas brought back with him from town. He said to have her brought back if she escaped" The other guard shook his head "New orders he said she was leaving and to let her go" The guard then turned to her and said "What are you still doing hear then?"

Kai felt like she had been hit with a ton of bricks and was struggling to move when one of the guards grabbed her arm. She looked freighten now. As the one said she was to be brought back to Tidas but the other said no. As they went back and forth Kai wasn’t sure what was going to happen and then one turned to her. “I....I...I Can’t go home” she said she didn’t know if the guards knew what she was, but to be safe she kept it general “I don’t have anywhere to go”

The guard shook his head and said "So you went down here?" the other guard spoke up saying "lets just take her to Tidas and ask what to do, he is drunk I don't want to get in trouble" The othe guard sighed and agreed. They then took her up to Tidas's room and said "My Lord... we found this girl snooping around in the wine storage" Tidas had an empty bottle of wine in his hand and said "Okay... did you get the wine I asked for? and leave her here.... if you she her again just leave her be" With that the butlers put an entire crate of wine down in the room and left the two alone.

Tidas didn't say anything to her just opened up the crate and starting drinking another bottle of wine.

She was frieghten as they brought her to Tidas, she was trembling as he spoke, she was worried he was going to be a mean drunk, but he seemed sad now. As the guards left she looked at him, “I....I can’t go back to the ocean....it wont accept me back....” she looked down she had the same deep sadness in her eyes that he seemed to have in his. “Did you use your magic to stop me from going back...” she asked quietly almost afraid to know the answer.

Tidas was completely plastered as he listened to Kai he was busy downing another bottle of wine. With slurred speech he said "Tttthhhe Ooccccean won't taakke me back either, it doesn't like drunk p p p people... If I go there ittts gonna drown me!" he then listened to her and said "the only magggic I used on you wasssss to keep you from dying!"

He was completely drunk and he was useless to try to talk to like this. She needed to talk to him. She needed to figure out why she couldn’t back home. He was only answer and she knew that. She sighed. She pushed him over to his bed “you need to rest, your need to sleep this off so you can help me get back home” With him as drunk as he was it was really no struggle for her to him in bed. She made she he was onside Incase he throw up, he was no use to her dead and then dangling a bottle of wine making him reach for her she use the same lashings he used on her on theday before and tied his hands to the bed so he couldn’t move. “Sleep it off”

Tidas was moved to the bed with little effort just saying "No! No! I wanna drink more! I got to... I got to!' before collapsing on the bed. As she tied him to the bed Tidas started to giggle "Oh you like to do the tying to huh! Your a kinkkky one aren't you!" Tidas replied before she told him to sleep. "Okay I will sleep but don't you try anything funny on my body while I sleep!" Tidas told her still slurring his speech.

Once morning came Kai would be awoken by the sound of Tidas through up in the bathroom. Having ripped his lashing right off the bed post he had ran to the bathroom and began to barf.

She knew he was drunk and only saying these things because he was. She moved away from him, sitting on the window ledge looking out at the ocean, watching the waves dance. She missed the water so much, what if she could never go back. Her hand touched the glass longing to be there. She fell a sleep through watching the rhythmic movement of the wave.

She awoke to the sounds of him him throwing up. She worried he would be angry with her for what she had done. But she had to risk it. She poured him a glass of water and slowly moved to the bathroom bitting her lip. She remained in the doorway. “I have water for you.” She softly.

Back
Top Bottom