Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sea Jewel (JohnizBeast and NightSorceress)

“I am sorry my love” she coughed and looked up at him. “I am just not use to this...” she bit her lip she knew he needed release and to feel love but she was afraid that she might cough again and it would make him frustrated. She closed her eyes “maybe we can try something else. Maybe you can rub yourself against me like you have done before” she smiled a little she knew she found pleasure in that and he found pleasure in it too.

Tidas shook his head "No its not you, I just don't want to see you suffer or uncomfortable. I can tell how hard it is for you I just want you to be okay" With that Tidas nodded at Kai's suggest making sure there was enough room on the bed for her to lay down.

She still felt bad but she smiled as he liked her suggestion. She climbed on the bed kissing him as she laid down making sure he knew she still loved him. She looked like a woman madly in love. She also looked excited she wanted to be close to him again.

As Kai laid down on the bed Tidas positioned himself in between her legs. He then put the shaft of his cock right up against her womanhood before reaching down and intertwining his fingers with hers. He then closed his eyes and began to move his hips back and forth rubbing himself up against her as he moaned. He just wanted to take in the feeling of Lily's touch right now, close his eyes and ignore everything else but his lovers touch.

Her eyes watched as he moved between her legs she spread them wide for him allowing as much access as she could. She felt him place his hot hard memeber against her and she shuddered. She missed this feeling he then began to slide up and down hitting her clit she moaned now. Her hands never leaving his.

Tidas moaned out more and more as he began to pick up the pace rubbing himself up against her heard and faster. "Oh Lily! It feels so good!" Tidas moaned out. He couldn't stop he needed this release so bad. Though he never let go of Kai's hands holding on tightly.

Her hips began to move so much need inside her. She wanted more of the man she loved. Her hips bucked and slide against him and then suddenly she felt his tip against her entrance. Her head to make a choice and she loved him so she moved to impale herself on him, taking a bit more than the tip inside her body, by doing that she came on his tip but then the pain started to come she tried to. Ignore it.

When Kai took him inside her, Tidas couldn't help but let out a moan. Though he quickly released what had happened. In that moment his please and joy turned into panic. He quickly moved his hand to began healing her with his magic. "I AM SO SORRY KAI!!" Tidas shouted fear written all over his face. "Please be okay! Please be Okay!" He said over and over again. If he lost Kai, he wouldn't be able to go on. He was scared that he was going to lose her, it was the last thing he wanted.

The pain would have been much worse if he wasn’t healing her. It also would have been much worst if he went all the way inside her. She grabbed his other hand. Squeezing it. “It ok, just dont go deeper, you can move slowly” she said trying to not show an ounce of pain but she was in pain. Her heart was pound now. She knew he needed to keep healing her but she was afraid to say it.

Tidas shook his head and slowly pulled himself out of her, making sure to heal her body after he pulled out. "No! I don't want to hurt you! You don't understand.... I just killed my father, now my mother is dead. I am terrified of losing you to! I have lost everyone I have ever loved! EVER!! I WOULDN"T DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD HURT YOU!! ESPECIALLY SOMETHING THAT ALMOST KILLED YOU!" Tidas shouted tears forming in his eyes.

She could see his tears. She reached up and touched his face before kissing him deeply. she slowly pulled away. “Tidas look at me, I am fine...really look” she drew a deep breath she took his hand in her bringing it down her body slowly until it came to her womanhood she let him touch her there. “Feel I am fine” she said firmly looking into his eyes.

Tidas felt her womanhood and his breathing started to slow down a bit. "Okay... your fine... lets just sleep and cuddle I... just feel so exhausted" Tidas said laying down next to Kai and wrapping his arms around her. His depression was in full swing making him tired quickly and easily.

She closed her eyes as he touched her, she was a little sore but she tried to feel the pleasure having him touch her. She cuddle up next to him now pressing her body tight to him. “Yes rest my love, you need it. And I will be right here.” She kissed her forehead. She was starting to become afraid for him. She didn’t like how he was acting.

Tidas didn't even respond to her, he just closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly. He slept cuddled up to Kai for the next 3 hours. That was when a maid came into the room and bowed to them saying "It is time to go my King and Queen." Of course they where not officially married but everyone knew that Kai was Tidas's lover and she would most likely end up being the Queen of their land.

Kai watched him sleep for a time but eyes too were growing heavy she snuggled against him wrapping the blanket around them and held his hand as her eyes gave in and closed. She slept against him until she heard a voice. She slowly opened her eyes and mumbled something to the maid calling them

Kai wasn't the only one who was sleeping hard. Tidas didn't even wake up, he just laid there. So the maid walked over and shook the couple and said "Your Carriage is ready Please wake up, the capital is awaiting your arrival!"

She looked up at the maids. “Dont worry I will wake him, can you please make sure the carriage has something for the king to eat” with that the maids left and Kai sat up. “Tidas my love its time to wake up” she leaned down and kissed him hoping to wake him pleasantly.

The maid nodded at her words and bowed "Of Course my Queen, I will make sure that there is a hearty lunch for you both prepared in the carriage." With that the maid left. When Kai attempted to wake Tidas he slowly opened his eyes to a deep loving kiss from Kai. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close kissing her back. Once the kiss was broken he said "I know we have to go... but could we just lay here for another 5 or 10 minutes... just me and you"

As he kissed her she smiled softly. His kiss was full of love. She kissed him back until he asked her if they could cuddle. “Tidas of course we can if we dont leave for the capital right away I dont think the whole kingdom is going to dissolve. I love you and will do anything you need” she then snuggled down against him holding his body against hers.

Tidas nodded happily at her reply, wrapping his arms around her and pulling Lily close to him. He then held onto her tightly as they laid in the bed. He didn't say a word, instead just held Kai close to him as they laid on the bed. It had been about 15 minutes before the maid came into the room and said "I don't mean to intrude but your carriage is ready with all the food, will you be delaying your travels to the capital?"

With that Tidas shook his head and said "No... we have to go." He then looked to Kai before sitting up letting her know he was ready to get dressed.

She closed her eyes a moment just savoring the last few minute they had here together, she didn’t know what life was going to like in the capital or if he would have any time to spend with her, but she hoped they would. She looked at the maid as she entered the room and she sighed slowly sitting up. “I will get ready” she said softly and got dressed.

Once they where dressed Tidas walked downstairs with Kai and got into the carriage. Waiting for them in the carriage was a meal for both of them. One was a fresh salad along with some fruit for Kai. Next to it was sliced meat with potato's and milk for Tidas. "Lets eat my love." Tidas said beginning to eat his food as the carriage took off.

Kai drew a deep breath before getting in the carriage she was on a new adventure now she hoped that Tidas was ok. She sat next to him in the carriage and looked at the food. She ate some salad and fruit but with every bite she checked on him. “What is the capital like?”

Eating he answered her words saying "It is a very busy place, people are everywhere. It is a beautiful city by the ocean. I am sure you will love it there, you will always be close to the ocean." Though as they finished there food the carriage hit a bump and soon a scrapping sound could be heard. Coming out of the carriage it seemed one of the wheels had come lose.

“I am glad I will still be close to the ocean, however the business of the place will take some getting use to” she drew a deep breath she hoped she liked it there. She then grabbed his hand they went bumping around inside the carriage. “What was that!”

Back
Top Bottom