Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sea Jewel (JohnizBeast and NightSorceress)

Kai laughed when he said he would use his charm. “Oh yes cause your so charming.:” she giggled. Then she felt him get on top of her. Her mouth was hungry for him as she felt kiss her. But as he did the sky above them grew dark the sea swelled as a large figure rose up behind the couple.

King Poseidon rose from the depths of the water. His mighty Triton in his hand. The ocean swelled knocking Tidas from his position on top of Kai. Poseidon caught the boy in his mighty grip “I will kill you for the rape of my daughter”

Royce was completely caught up in making out with Kai, he didn't notice the sky or the sea swelling up. When he was knocked off of Kai he was completely dumbfounded as to what was going on. Though soon he found himself in the hands of Poseidon and he was threatening him about the rape of his daughter.

"Wait how did you know?" He said, though he wanted to face palm right after he spoke since he basically just admitted to it. "Alright fine whatever it happen but me and your daughter are in love now!" Tidas said. He didn't want to fight her father, though if he tried to strike or kill him Tidas would defend himself.

The Poseidon squeezed Tidas, not enough to crush, but enough to hurt him. “The ocean showed me all...how you destroyed her body and caused her pain. I will make you death slow...I will cause you great pain.” His voice boomed in the air. The ocean was uneasy now, mighty swells washing over the tiny island almost completely drowning it.

Kai for her part moved off the island. She was screaming but her voice was hard to be heard as her father was so much larger than her and the ocean waves were loud. She tried to get his attention.

As he squeezed him Tidas graoned in pain. "Okay Old man... I didn't want to fight you... but I cannot let you kill me. I won't kill you either, I love Kai to much to do that to her." Tidas replied as magic began to swirl around him. Then magic exploded around him power potent magic as he attempted to escape Poseidon's grip.

All Posideon could do was laugh as this tiny human mage in his mighty hand tried to hurt him. “That is a good trick, but not nearly strong enough to stop me.” The mighty king was laughing in Tidas’s face. “You filthy little human, how dare you think your actions would go unpunshied!” Posideon squeezed him again.

Kai was screaming she wanted this to stop. But she couldn’t get her fathers attention. She was scrambling to figure it out. She quickly made a large water ball appear and she used her power to fling it at her fathers face. Posideon looked down at her now. “Papa stop I love him”
“No my darling daughter, he has tricked your mind, he cast a spell on you to make you believe you love him. His death will release you from that!”

"I see.... Well Forgive me then for underestimating you" Tidas replied to him. He then looked up to the sky and his whole body began to glow. Soon the storm cloud in the sky began to circle around forming a hurricane above them. Bright blue lightning began to shoot out of the sky and twisters began to form around them sucking up the water.

As Tidas began to unlease his full power. Kai threw the water in her fathers face he looked at him his eyes glowing bright with magic. Though it seemed Kai's words fell on death ears. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO KILL ME POSEIDON!!! I WON"T LET YOU!!!" Tidas shouted. This time he didn't hold back wind and lighting shoot out from him breaking Poseidon's grip on him. A spear made of lighting and air the shot down from the sky into his hand. Now free from his Grasp Tidas floated in the air wind, water and lighting circling around him "BACK DOWN!! NOW!! THIS IS MY LAST WARNING KING POSEIDON!!!!"

Poseidon laughed at the little mans attempt to show power. His attempt to fight him off. “Your little show of power is darling but my power is stronger than the seas it self.”

“Please both of you stop it!” Kai yelled. She was trying to think of something to stop them both from killing each other. She was a looking around trying to think when suddenly her father caused a mighty wave trying to rise up Knock Tidas, but it all it did was cause Kai to be knocked directly in the path of one Tidas’s water funnels. She was sucked up inside it before she had a chance to do anything. She was swirled inside it around and around. Until some how she was let free. She was screaming through the air her eyes widen as she was heading directly for the Island. She couldn’t do anything to stop herself. She landed hard on the earth being knocked out by the sheer force of hitting the earth.

Suddenly a mighty voice boomed through the air “ENOUGH” kai’s brother Triton was now standing next to his sisters body. His commanding voice seem to break through all the magic being used, the water and the sky settled, the water calmed and the clouds in the sky broke allowing the bright sun to shine down on them. He now kneeled next to his sister, hoping she wasnt dead.

Tidas scuffed at Poseidon's reply and said "Oh? So you think your sea's are strong than the sky huh? Well how about we put that to a test old man?" Tidas was mad he couldn't believe Poseidon would try to kill him. He wouldn't let him take his life or Kai away from them. He was just about ready to strike when another man came up and shouted. When he did Tidas realized Kai was missing. He quickly powered down, causing the sky to turn back to a bright blue with the sun beaming down. It seemed the seas calmed down at well. Soon Tidas noticed Kai on the near by island and quickly went over to her.

He knelt down on the other side of her and quickly started to use healing magic. "Don't worry Kai, everything is going to be okay.... I won't let you die here I promise." Tidas said worry on his face. If Kai really was dead he knew one way to bring her back.... though it would come at the cost of his own life... though he would be willing to give it to her in a heartbeat if he needed to.

Triton looked at the man ready to rip him from his sister, but noticed he was trying to help her. Poseidon on the other hand was not so easily swayed and went to grab the boy. It was Triton that stopped him “Father look!” He demanded as he pointed to Kai who was coming too.

Kai’s eyes slowly opened. A minor cut on her forehead and she was banged and bruised but she was coming too. Her eyes focused on Tidas. “Tidas please dont hurt my father” she asked softly, know her beloved could hurt her father.

Tidas wasn't paying attention to either her brother or her father. His attention was solely focused on healing Kai. When she finally started to come to he smiled. Though he words made him frown. He nodded and replied to Kai saying "I am sorry Kai, things escalated quickly and I lost myself. I won't hurt him, though I am ashamed that I caused you to get hurt. I am so sorry.... I feel like all I do is hurt you when I am around.... maybe.... your father is right about me" Tidas began to think that all he did was hurt Kai, over and over again he had hurt her. Whether it was raping her, giving her a miscarriage, and now almost killing her for a second time. He began to wonder if it was best for Kai if she wasn't around him, he couldn't bare to be the reason she died.

Kai struggled to sit up. Her body was screaming in pain every time she moved. She wanted so badly to fall back a sleep. Where she didnt didnt feel pain. But she needed to stay a wake. She looked at Tidas with a weak smile. “Dont ever say that Tidas! I need you, I love you.” Wanted to kiss but just ended up leaning against him.

Triton listen to Kai’s words. “But how! Sister we saw this man raping you, the pain he caused you. How do you love him!” Triton was in complete shock he looked to Tidas now. “Did you bewitch her mind!?” He demanded.

As she leaned against him Tidas quickly moved his arms around her so he could provide her body with support. "Sorry Kai, I just don't want you to keep getting hurt. You know how much I love you to. I hate to see you in constant pain." He replied to her.

Soon after he spoke her brother spoke up to him asking if he had bewitched her. Tidas just shook his head and said "No... I don't know illusion or mind control magic." He couldn't say much, they knew what he had done to her. He honestly didn't know what to say.

Posideon was not believe him. He must had done something to his daughter. He was behind Tidas now and had his Large triton in his hand, his source of power and what he named his son after. He was rasing it about his head bring it down on Tidas now. But Kai saw this and she moved as quickly as she could block his blow. Posideon saw his beloved daughter move to protect this man and her tried to stop himself. But he couldn’t he had stabbed her on her a perfect hole now was in her flesh, her blood oozed out. Lucky for her he stopped in time before it was fatal but it was pretty painful.

Tidas was to focused on Kai to Notice Poseidon trying to kill him. Though soon Kai was leaping from his arms and by the time he notice Kai had already taken the blow for him. That made Tidas stand up and grab the end of the trident. He didn't care if it hurt him, burned his hand or shocked him. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! ITS OVER!!! ALL YOUR DOING IS CAUSING YOUR DAUGHTER PAIN!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD OLD MAN!!!" Tidas yelled at Poseidon. He didn't care who he was, if he was going to continue to cause Kai pain he wasn't going to back down. He promised Kai he wouldn't hurt him, be he could still protect Kai and be defensive.

She cried out in pain and her hands came up to the bloody marks. She was glad to see her father had stopped and Tidas was ok, but she had wished it didn;t happen. “Papa please I love him.” She said to her father.

Poseidon looked in horror as he had caused his daughter to bleed. He looked to her and then his son. “Triton you solve this’ He looked to his son, his son who seemed to understand this better. And Posideon sunk back into the water.

Kai was left hold her wounds she looked at Tidas and Triton now. “I love him” she looked at her brother now to make sure he heard her before she collapsed completely. She was leaning against Tidas now.

It seemed Poseidon ran away back into the ocean. Well that is how Tidas saw it, to him it seemed Poseidon was unable to come to terms with what was going on and left it to someone else to figure out because he could not face it.

Though soon Kai had collapsed on the ground and Tidas went to her side and began to heal her once again. He knew she was upset and hurt so he just continued to heal her body. When she told Triton she loved him Tidas replied saying "I assume your her brother... I promised Kai I wouldn't hurt you... but I also promised to protect her. We where happy, having a great day. Then you two came along and ruined it completely. You two are narrow minded, you only see what you want to. I won't let you two hurt Kai anymore and I won't let you take her from me."

“We saw what you did to her! I saw you rape my sister! We saw the pain in her face, we saw her pass out from the pain you caused her! Dont talk to me about ruining your day!” Triton did not like Tidas’s attitude “What the hell were we suppose to do let it happen again? If you love her like you say you do what would done if you got image of that just calmly went to check it out or would you assume the worst”

“STOP IT!” Kai now stood up but she was tired and she sort of wavered on her feet. “You both need to stop! Triton yes what you saw was true but it happen when we first met a lot has changed.” She looked at Tidas now “And my brother and father were only trying to rescue me, you need to relax” she looked back and forth to both of them now “you both need to relax”

Tidas roared back at Triton "That was over a month ago! Did you not see everything else that has happened? Or are you just focused on the negative you cannot see that we are in love with one and other!" Though soon he was interrupted by Kai shouted for them to stop it. When she told him that her family was only trying to rescue her he sighed and said "I know... I am sorry Kai... I just get emotional when anything about you leaving me comes up. Forgive me."

Triton wanted to throttle Tidas, But when his sister stood up he stopped himself. “Kai I am sorry”

“I know, but a lot has changed. I love him very much and he loves me, I am not leaving him no matter what you or father does I am going to marry him Triton.” She looked at Tidas. “I am not leaving you, I can’t leave you, I am going to marry you” she smiled.

Triton looked at the couple “But what about your home Kai, what us...and what about the ocean. You are connected to the ocean, there is no denying that, how will you be married to the human and be connected to the ocean?”

As Kai mentioned that she was going to marry him Tidas wrapped his arms around her to hold her tightly. He then listened to their conversation holding onto her tightly. Once Triton finished he replied to him "We are going to make a pool that connects to the ocean in our castle. Also she is free to go to the ocean when ever she wants. I will make sure Kai is well taken care of, because we are going to spend the rest of our lives together."

Tidas then turned to Kai and leaned in giving her a deep and loving kiss right in front of Triton. He didn't care if he saw, he wanted to see, see how much they loved each other.

Triton looked back and forth as the two kissed. He could not believe how much love Kai had for him. But how, why he had raped her. “But why was she kept from the ocean this long...she could have died” he asked “and what about us are you no longer your family?

“Oh Triton of course you I hope you and father would be there on the day I get married” she seemed happy about the idea.

"We didn't really know anything about how the ocean affected her. She was pregnant with out child, and she could no longer transform. Though being away from the ocean took a toll on her body and well... we lost our child. Now we know she needs to spend time in the ocean next time it happens" Tidas replied.

When Kai brought up them being there Tidas nodded "Yes we would love for you all to join us at the wedding."

Triton stood there shocked completely shocked. “You were pregnant.... Oh Kai i am sorry” he truly meant how sorry he was. He looked at Tidas. “She isn’t just some mermaid, she is heir to the ocean kingdom, if something happened to my father or myself she could rule, the ocean is very important to her. She needs not only the pool but the ocean it self. She is young and fragile, are you really ready to look after her the way she needs.”

Tidas nodded to her brother and replied "Yes I know I didn't take care of her right... and because of that we lost our child." Tidas had a sad look on his face, he really did feel like he hadn't provided the proper things to her though after a second he continued "I am more than happy to take any advice you have when it comes to taking care of Kai. Please forgive me for hurting her and not providing her with the proper attention... it is a guilt I will live with for the rest of my life."

“When you become king, how are you going to make sure she get access to the ocean. I know the human capital is far from the water. So what will happen then.” Triton said sternly.

“Brother please you dont need to be like this.” Kai said but he held up his hand.

“I love you sister, but you have a choosen a human man who has hurt you in the past...If you want me to respect him and feel comfortable with you being left here then I need to ask him questions. I mean it as no disrespect to you or to him I truly do not but I need to know your safe.” He wasn’t harsh about his feelings, but she was his little sister.

Back
Top Bottom