Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sea Jewel (JohnizBeast and NightSorceress)

As Kai cupped his balls Tidas let out a soft moan, oh she knew just how to please him didn't she. "It won't go to waste if you swallow, I hear its a good source of nutrients. Also I cannot wait either, this time it will all work out. We are going to have a wonderful family together Kai." He replied to her.

Kai could see he liked her touching him. She moved her hand slowly and gently. “Part of me wishes I wasn’t a mermaid, it would make our lives easier... I wouldn’t need the ocean like I do...I would be able to take you comfortably inside my body anytime I wished” she paused a moment “I wouldnt have lost our child”

Tidas shook his head "Don't say such things, for one I forced the child onto you literally. We both we not prepared for it, we will make the pool in the castle so you can have the ocean and things will get better. Though more importantly never regret being you, because you are perfect just the way you are. I love everything about you Kai. Even the fact that your a mermaid." He told her before leaning in and giving her a deep kiss.

She closed her eyes as he spoke. All of it was true of course but it didnt make her want to not be a mermaid any less. She wanted the freedom to fully be with him, she knew she would never have that. She wrapped her arms around him now as he kissed her. She kissed him back just as deeply. She pulled back slightly resting her head against his. “The only good about being a mermaid is I got you, you probably wouldnt have even notice me if I was just a normal girl.”

As she rested her head on his shoulder Tidas gently rubbed her back as he listened to her words. "I don't think so, even when your not a mermaid you are absolutely beautiful. I don't my eyes would have missed your undying beauty Kai" Tidas told her.

She rested against him floating in the water with him. She was happy in his arms. “No you said so yourself you always wanted a mermaid as your woman. So I dont think you would have ever taken your eyes off the ocean long enough to even notice me. So being a mermaid is the only I would have caught your eye”

Tidas chuckled and said "Well yes I did say that, though before I met you I didn't they existed, let alone knowing that I am one half merman. Though I think I would have settle with you if you were just a human... I honestly don't think anything could have kept me from falling for you"

She smiled. “I guess it doesn’t matter in the end, I have you, and you will be mine forever” she was so happy. She then let go of him and splashed him laughing a little and then swam away from him. Diving deep under the water. Her beautiful tail moving gracefully in the water.

He smiled at her reply and said "You are right about all of that my love" Tidas replied. Soon she was splashing, him and he was splashing her back. When she went under he quickly followed after kicking his feet as he beautiful tail waived in the ocean. "Hey Kai... how about a race?" He said to her. He then pointed to an island in the distance.

“I dont know if you can keep” she then stuck her tongue out to him. Since they were close together she took off towards the island. She cut through the water quickly as if there was no slowing her down. She smiled she felt so free and so happy. She needed this she needed this time to be playful and have fun with him

Tidas gave her a wink back "We will see about that" Though as he kicked his legs, he soon realized Kai was way faster than him in her mermaid form. Hell she was leaving him in the dust. So he formed to magic circles in his hands and made himself just under the water like a torpedo flying right past her. He knew he may get yelled at for cheating but his pride was on the line.

She looked back over her shoulder and saw him so far behind her, she laughed and she kept swimming. She was almost to the island when he jetted past her. She looked at him “HEY YOUR CHEATING!” She called out to him. She then thought a moment she used her magic to send an under current towards him knocking off course out was brief but just enough to get her point across about cheating.

As Tidas jetted through the water he soon felt a current of water smack into the side of his body sending him off course. After taking a moment to recover he said "HEY NO REASON TO GET VIOLENT!" he then smiled as he attempted to get back on course and try to beat Kai to the island.

Kai laughed a little and kept swimming, It was only a few more feet to the island and it was nothing for her to swim. She smiled and stopped in front of the island waiting for him to catch up. “You shouldn’t have cheated.” She called out to him, as she waited for him.

As he caught up with her he shook his head at her comment before saying "well to be fair we never said magic wasn't allowed." He then wrapped his arms around her and started to kiss her deeply. Eventually he broke then kiss though and realized they had floated to the island with her touching it "I guess you win huh?"

She laughed as he said they never said magic was off limits “Yes but where is the fun in that” she laughed She kissed him back deeply before breaking it “Yup I guess I did, since I won what is my prize?” She said with a smile loving to know what he would come up with.

As she asked what her prize was he smiled and said "How about tomorrow I promise we do this all over again? Go out for another afternoon swim, and if you beat me tomorrow I will do it again with you the next day" Tidas never planned on winning though, he was having to much fun with Kai.

She laughed a little “Hmmm Its a nice prize but I think I would be able to get you to come out here and swim with me tomorrow even if I didn’t win the race” she stuck her tongue out him. She knew there was no way he was going to not come out in the ocean with her again, especially after seeing how she needed it so much.

"I don't know about that you will just have to find out after I beat you tomorrow" Tidas replied after taking Kai to the shore line. The beach on the island was nice, he made sure to set her down far enough up on the beach so that as the tide came in it washed up on their feet. Well her tail and his legs. He then wrap his arm around her and just sat their looking out onto the ocean with Kai.

She looked at the island and allowed him to take her on the shore line. She sat in the sand. The sun shinning down on them. It warmed her body and dried her. Her slowly changed. Her scales faded away and soon her long legs were back. Her toes wiggled in the sand as water moved further out. She smiled at him. “I forgot how much I like the feeling of sand in my toes’ she giggled.

As she played with her toes in the sand Tidas did the same his side pressed up against hers. Tidas smiled and said "I am so glad we are getting to spend all this time away today." As they laid there on the beach together Tidas had to ask "So what is your father and brother like?"

“Me too” she was happy maybe more happy then she should be after what happen, but she couldn’t help it he made her happy. She lay there now next to him her hand gripping his. When he asked about her family shrugged. “MY father is a powerful man, a force to really be reckon with, he has restored entire cities that have not heeded his warns about how to respect his ocean. Our people love and respect him, but also they fear him.” She looked at Tidas now “My brother is a lot like him. But he still has things to learn about running a kingdom.”

"Sounds like he is a very powerful leader. I hope he likes me, then again I did take his beloved daughter away form him" Tidas teased as he kissed Kai on the side of the cheek. Though truthfully he hope her father would be happy. After all Tidas thought he didn't know about the rape and kidnapping.

“I think at first he may be upset, since you are a human, even if your only half human you are the prince of humans and humans have not treated the ocean so kindly, but I think after he sees how much I love you, and how kind you are, and how caring, I think he will see you as a good choice for his daughter and also for his kingdom as it would form an alliance between our people.” Her voice was full of hope. She had no idea about the message that was being sent back to her father of where she was and why she was there.

"I am sure your father will end up liking me, I will just use my charm on him." Tidas teased her. At her last words he smiled and said "I believe our marriage will unit out people and it will bring about peace for all of us" He then leaned in and started to kiss Kai, eventually getting on top of her and starting to make out with her as they lay on the ocean beach.

Back
Top Bottom