Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sea Jewel (JohnizBeast and NightSorceress)

Tidas sighed and said... "Okay fine... I will go back with you, though I need to tell my parents. We can take a couple weeks visit your home then I will take your hand in marriage" He then let the chains dissipate and now Kai was free to move about.

She looked at him. “We dont have to go if you dont want to” she looked sad now. When he released her she got up from the floor. She collected her nightgown and slipped it back over her head and went back to the bed room. Her womanhood hurt her now and she had to walk slowly. She climbed back in bed now pulling the blankets around her.

"No I want to go" He replied to her. When she left him, Tidas followed closely behind her. He then slipped under the covers with her and wrapped his arms around her "I will go to the ocean with you.... its just I am scared.. if you touch the ocean water as you are now I will never see you again. Am I not allowed to be scared of losing you?"

She shook her head. “I feel like you dont trust me Tidas. Like no matter what I say or what I do, you dont trust me to want to be here with you. I want to be here, I do. If i was going to leave you I would have done so already” she explained to him. “I need you to trust me”

"I trust you, if I didn't I wouldn't have agreed to go with you right? I am just scared of losing you, I have lost a lover before, that was traumatizing enough. Please understand, I trust you that is why I am going to meet your family with you Kai" Tidas explained as he help her close to him.

“Let’s not worry about going to see them now, let my body heal first let’s just have fun in the ocean then when we both ready we will go... together” she snuggled into him she was tired

Tidas nodded at her reply snuggling and holding her close to him as they cuddled on the bed together. He made sure to wrap up Kai in warm covers even using his magic to make sure it was nice and toasty for her. Tidas then said "If you get to hot or to cold let me know and I will adjust the temperature for you Kai"

Kai yawned feeling the warmth around her. Her face was snuggled into his neck. “I am excited I can show you my world” she said with a sleepiness in her voice. “I am excited to go swimming again and stretch my body out” she mumbled. “Maybe it will even help for when we are ready to try again to have a baby” there was some hope in her sleepy voice as her eyes grew heavy. She fell a sleep snuggled against him.

"I want to see your world to Kai, because it is not just your world it is part of me to." Tidas reminded her as the cuddled when she said it would help have a baby Tidas nodded and replied "I hope so, I really do Kai" Soon after Kai feel asleep Tidas quickly followed holding her close to him as they slept in their bed.

The warmth of his magic and his body kept her a sleep through the night. It had been a trying day for the both of them, and although he tried to impregnate her earlier under force had forgiven him right away. They were both grieving and they were both afraid of loosing the other. But cuddle to him like this helped to heal her heart

The night was what Tidas needed. To hold Kai close to him and cuddle up with her. He needed to know she wasn't goin to leave him. He needed to not just feel it in his heart but physically. That is why even when morning came and he woke up before Kai, Tidas still held onto her. Just waiting for his precious Kai to wake up from her slumber. When she did wake, Kai would be greeted with a gentle peck on the lips.

Kai slept until the morning light came through the windows. Her eyes began to flutter open and she looked him. Sleepiness still in her eyes but a smile on her lips. She felt his lips touch hers. When he pulled back she smiled at him. “Your still here” she said as if she almost thought he wouldnt be.

"Of course I am here Kai, this is where I am suppose to be right now... next to you. That is where I belong" He then kissed her again this time deeper and with all his love. After a nice loving kiss he looked into her eyes and said "I will have the servants bring us some food for breakfast. Are you up for some fruit and veggies?"

She loved the feeling in his kiss. She kissed him back. when he pulled back she stretched a little. “Yes I think I can eat. I just dont want to eat in the dinning hall yet, I dont think I am ready to face anyone yet. I am sure by now the whole castle staff knows what happen, and I am sure they have gotten news to your parents” she looked down a little.

Tidas nodded "I understand, and yes I am sure word has gotten around and someone has mentioned it to my parents.... I am sure they will be stopping by soon to check on us. I will have Dinner brought to us okay? And I will pick it up at the door and bring it to us." Tidas replied before kissing Kai on the forehead and ordering them breakfast. He did just as she said to making sure to bring her breakfast. On Kai's tray was a small vase and a flower "That servant girl who you wanted me to pick up off the street put this in there for you." Tidas told Kai

“Thank You” Kai wasnt ready to hear their pity. She was still adjusting to the news herself. She just wanted to spend time with Tidas and figure out what their future held now. She sat up in bed. She was still naked so she held the blanket to the front of herself. Her smooth back remains uncovered. As he brought the tray she saw the flower. “It was nice of her” she said but there was a saddness in her eyes.

"She really likes you, if not for you she may still be begging on the street or forced to sell herself if she didn't find work. Instead she gets to work here and feed her family. You seem to have a positive effect on people Kai. I think the impact on people you have is stronger than any magic I do, you would make a great Queen" Tidas said as he sat down on the bed next to her and ate.

She looked at him. “My father would be happy to hear you say that, that is what he wanted from me to be a good force for our people.” She explained. “I am just not sure if I am ready for that role, I try hard to fulfill it, but everything this past month, I am now trying to figure out who I am and what I want.” She looked at him. “And I am so afraid to say this outloud, but all I want is you Tidas, I dont care if we are the poorest people in the world or the richest. I just want you.” She looked down. “But I feel ashamed to even want that because you and I we have duty to our people not ourselves”

After listening to Kai he couldn't help but smile at her words. He then reached out and held her tightly "I feel the same way, all I want is you. Though there is something my father told me long ago, and I think it is one of the best pieces of advice he ever gave me. A King that lives for his people is a great king, though I king who does live for himself and those he loves has forgotten that he himself and his family are his people to."

She leaned against him. Her arms wrapped around his waist. She was snuggled against him. She smiled a little “You see my love, I could never leave, I could give everything else in the world but I couldn’t give up you” she paused a moment. “I hope you know I mean that from the deepest parts of my heart. I want you to let go of your fear.”

Tidas nodded and replied to her still holding her close "I believe you Kai, I really do. I have some deep scars on my heart. Trust me you are healing them, but it is going to take time I hope you understand. My love and trust in you is over powering my fear, I am going to the ocean with you." Tidas told her.

She smiled a little “Thank you for believing in me, and I will give you time to heal, just promise you wont do anything to push me away.” She thought about last night when he almost let fear over power him and it almost cost them both everything. She looked at him. “Why dont we eat and then we head down to the water, lets just have fun lets let both our hearts heal a bit”

"I promise I won't push you away, everything I have done in the last month was to keep you close to me" Tidas replied. Truthfully that was the case, even when he tried to rape her it was so she couldn't leave him and would be pregnant once again. At her suggestion he nodded and said "That sounds like a great idea." With that Tidas began to eat.

Kai smiled when he said it was a great idea. She began to eat a bit. She looked at him. “Is there a place that we can go into the ocean without being scene by others? Where we can be alone together?” She had only been down to the beach that was right off the castle and anyone from the castle would be able to see them. They needed their private time now more than ever.

As she asked he smiled and replied to her saying "Actually yes there is, do you remember the cave where the wine is stored? Well actually there is a part of the cave that has an under water tunnel that leads to the ocean. We can go down to the wine cellar and just take that way out to the ocean and we will be able to be by ourselves."

Back
Top Bottom