Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sea Jewel (JohnizBeast and NightSorceress)

She thought about that wine store. She remembered there was another part of the tunnel that had not explored when she was in the cave. “”Oh so you have an a secret swimming hole that you kept all to yourself” she teased him a little. she was excited now they would have a place to go in the ocean and alone.

He chuckled at her reply and said "No, It is more like a secret escape if I ever needed it. It will be a good route to take so we can play in the ocean together. before we travel though, I need to set some things up, so things do not go array while I am gone".

Kai cocked her head. “What do you mean so things dont go array while your gone?” She looked puzzled they were only going to be a few hours at most, she knew she wasnt ready to make the journey home, not physically and not emotionally either. It had been a rough few days for her, going home seeing people she had not seen in a while, her heart was not ready for that.

"Well I am in chargre of over seeing the port, so I need to make sure that is taken care of along with a chain of command. Nothing to worry about just prince business" Tidas told her. It seemed she was more nervous than he thought, getting all worked up about such a thing.

She was glad it was nothing serious that he needed to take care of. She wanted him to have time to relax and heal. Plus right now she didnt like the idea of him being away from her side longer than need be. She needed him more than even realized. She looked him and nodded. “Alright, I am just glad it nothing serious.”

Once they finished eating Tidas smiled and said "Well then why don't we go down to the ocean now and swim, lets see if you can out speed me with that tail of yours" He couldn't help but tease her. He felt like some friendly competition was exactly what they needed.

Kai made a cute pouty face when he suggested a competition. “But I thought maybe I would ge to enjoy your company in the water and not have to be subjected to kicking yours ass” she teased him now. Sticking her tongue out at him. “First though I need to just relax a bit in the water, I need it more I need air in my lungs”

"Oh those are some fighting words if I had ever heard some" Tidas replied to her gently licking the side of her face in a teasing manner. When she mentioned airs in her lungs he nodded and said "Alright that is fine, though lets get moving!" He then picked up Kai and walked down to the Cellar with her. He then showed her to the secret save entrance hidden behind some empty crates. Once inside Tidas used his magic to create a blue ball of light. Soon she would see a hole that was filled with water. "Come on lets go swimming, this water hole leads to a tunnel that will take us right to the ocean."

Kai laughed as he licked her cheek. They were being playful, and she liked it. Although something horrible had happened to them, they were still there for one another. She knew it was going to be alright in the end. As he brought her to the secret escape from the castle she saw the water. It was ocean water. she smiled and hardly could wait she entered the water. As soon as she was waist deep her long beautiful tail took over. She smiled it felt so good. She looked at him as she swam around. “Come on in”

Tidas watched her get in the water, the blue light now floating next to him. He watched as she transformed and he smiled seeing her beautiful tail. He was just watching her swim around happily. Though when she asked him to come in he jumped into the water the blue ball of magic following him. Though he did not transfer, it was not one of the traits he inherited. Kicking his feat he swam up to Kai and wrapped his arms around her before leaning in and giving her a deep kiss full of love.

She kissed him back. She was so happy. She hadn’t even realize it but her dull unhealthy appearance had faded away. Her skin sparkled now like it once had when it became went. The ocean water that she had stayed away from, for fear of loosing her family was healing her. It was the force she had been missing. But something else happen in the water, her father placed magic in the water, that would alert him as soon as she entered it. The water would transfer a message to him of where she was and what was the cause of her not being in the water, and the only cause was the rape that she had endured when she was first caught a month ago. That was the ultimate cause of her being away from the water. But Kia was not aware of the magic in the water, she was just focused on kissing the man she loved.

Of course Tidas didn't not know the magic was there either, he was just happy to see Kai getting better. He was worried after all that had happened the day before they would never be able to have a happy moment like this again. Once the finished kissing he spoke to her in the water knowing she would be able to hear him just as he could hear her. "I am so happy to see that you are feeling better Kai and are so happy.... it means the world to me"

She smiled as the she heard the message. “I need the ocean Tidas, no matter what your mother says or what I am tryig to believe myself to be, I need the ocean” she touched her cheek “just like I need you” she kissed him now, before pulling back slowly. “You think I can have both you and the ocean” she bit her lip a little wondering if he would be ok with that.

"Well how about this, we go in the ocean together, and if you try to stay when I need to leave I wrap you in chains and pull you out?" Tidas replied to her hoping she would agree to it. It may have sounded rough but it would be fun and playful to try and catch her.

Kai laughed. “I think you just want a reason to use chains on me” she felt so happy in the moment. “I do wish there was away where I could have an deep ocean fed pool to swim in and enjoy in the castle so you wouldn’t have to worry about me swimming away” she laughed at the idea.

"Maybe I do, they seem fun to play with" Tidas replied to her comment giving Kai a little wink. Though when she mentioned a pool that fed into the ocean he smiled and said "There is something like that in the capital's castle but not here. I am sure it would only take a month or so to make" He said before taking her hand and then swimming through the caves with her until the reached the end of it and entered the sun light ocean.

She was excited to hear it was possiable to make a pool in the castle. She figured that with his mother being a mermaid it made sense she would have a pool like that there. She wondered if that would help Tidas worry less. Kai swam with him out the open ocean out into the sunlight. Her head came above water looking around a bit before smiling. Her skin was sparkling now in the sunlight like hundreds of tiny diamonds sparkling in the sun. He would be able to see how healthy she looked now. Not sick any longer. It was amazing how powerful the ocean really was.

Kai had hit the nail on the head. The exact reason there was a pool like that was because his mother was a mermaid. She had asked for it to be put in and his father made sure it happened to. As they swam out into the ocean Tidas watched as Kai's body began to sparkle and shine. "You know it seems like every time I cannot possibly think you could get prettier you prove me wrong, don't you?" Tidas replied as he held her once again as they floated in the warm ocean together.

She smiled as he told her she was pretty “I think you are just saying that. She laughed she didn’t care if he was just saying that she was feeling so good. Right now they both didn’t have a care in the world and it was what they needed.

He frowned a bit as she suggested he was just saying that. He then cupped her face and made her look him in the eyes. Tidas had a serious expression on his face as he began to speak to Kai "No I am dead serious. To me you are the most beautiful thing in the world.... I am not just blinded by my love for you either. When I first saw and it was a just a crush, I thought that. To this day I still think the same. You are gods gift to nature, the most beautiful of his creations"

She looked him the water slowly dripping from her skin. She couldn’t believe what he was saying. She touched his cheek looking into his eyes. “I don’t understand how lucky I am to have a man like you loving me. It’s something I will never understand but is something I am so excited to have” she kissed him now deeply.

Tidas smiled as he listened to her words, then he kissed her back deeply. He held her close as they floated there in the water together. He just enjoyed making out with her in that moment. When ever things where like this it was as if all the troubles in the world had drifted away. He never wanted a moment like this to end.

She felt so happy in that moment. Like the horrible tragedy that just befell them didn’t happen. She looked at him. “Tidas, I want to ask you if you would do something for me, for us but you can say no if you like.” She looked at him a moment bitting her lip wondering if this would the right time to ask him but there was no going back now. “I dont want you to cum until we are married. On wedding night, I want make sure you can get me pregnant again. I know there will be pain because we will not be in the water, but its ok. I want to have another child with you. And I want to become pregnant on wedding night if we can at all control that.”

"Okay tell me what you want Kai, I make no promises until I hear it though." Tidas replied. He then listened to her, though he wasn't completely on board for not cuming though he thinks he had a good middle ground for them. "Okay Kai, how about this. I will not cum in you until we are married that I promise. Though I have sexual needs and physical connection is very important for me. I would be okay with just blow jobs and hand jobs until then if you are. Can we agree to that?" Tidas asked. He thought it was a great compromise.

She smiled and gently reached into the water. She touched his manhood now gently. Cupping his balls. And looking into his eyes. “It’s a shame that we will waste your seed, but i guess I understand. I love you and want you to be happy, and I cant wait until we are married and you make me pregnant again”

Back
Top Bottom