Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

Alyssa wanted to scream at him. The man was utterly infuriating! He said he wanted to talk and then he said he wasn't much of a talker?! What was she supposed to think?! The subject of the other woman, she was willing to drop . . . For now. But that didn't mean she would forget it.

Yet, when he nuzzled her cheek and neck and sigh of contentment escaped her and her hands found themselves stroking the back of his head. When he pulled back slightly, there was a redness to his face. She would have thought it was a blush if it was anybody else. But this was Donder Locke and she doubted he even had the ability to blush.

"What I want?" She questioned him incredulously, pulling away slightly so she could look him in the eye. "I don't . . . know. I didn't even think you wanted anything to do with me after Saturday morning. What do you want Professor Locke?" Her fingers still brushing the nape of his neck as she watched closely.

"I don't really know either..." He grumbled, starting to get irritable with the both of them and their indecisiveness at this point. He pulled back from her, purring softly as she pet the nape of his neck, enjoying the affectionate gesture as he cocked his head to the side.

"I just. Well...You could do better, I think we can agree on that." He muttered, cocking a brow at her reminding them both of how much she quote on quote hated him. "I certainly didn't regret anything from Friday..." He purred and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Except not filling you up...Hm..." He purred going back to his bolder self, his hand slipping between her legs, giving her a bit of a grab before pulling away.

"Honestly," He purred casually to further infuriate her just a bit, being a tease, "I thought you'd wake up and tell me I was a mistake, you know all that stuff but you didn't. I suppose we could...Privately....See where this all leads us. Only if you want."

A fine brow raised as the conversation progressed. Each word more shocking than the last. Alyssa's irritation was quickly dissolving. "Hmmm I most definitely can." She teased as he pointed out the fact. One hand coming down to stroke his chest over his expensive shirt. "You're so old and grumpy." She scrunched up her nose in distaste playfully. "And I'm way out your league."

The feel of his breath warm against her ear and down her neck sent a shiver wracking through her body and his words about filling her up only added fuel to the fire of her growing desire for him. She gasped as he grabbed her and slapped his hands away. This time, she decided she wouldn't give it up so easy.

She lifted her chin as she spoke to him. "If you want it Professor . . ." Running her hand down his chest and slipping them into his trouser, stroking him to life for just a second before pulling her hand away and tapping her finger against his nose, she teased, "You'll have to work for it."

She did want to see where this would go but they were playing with fire and could both get easily burnt and the fact was she had far more to lose than he did and yet . . . There was something about Donder, that she was willing to risk everything on.

Donder let out a gasp as she stroked him, his eyes flickering color for just a split second as he put his hand in his pocket, seeming to type something without taking his eyes off her. The students in his morning class were all notified that their class was canceled due to the professor feeling under the weather, nothing out of the ordinary. Donder rarely had sick days and no one would bat an eye when he did have one.

"I'll work for it...But first...Wouldn't you like to know what my lovers call me?" He purred taunting her with a grin knowing she still wanted that bit of information. He locked the door and pulled the blinds not allowing anyone else within the room, luckily however it was going to remain unoccupied for quite some time.

He moved for her, slamming his hands on either side of her once he backed her against the wall purring lowly at her, intimidating for some but if she wanted to she could easily get away from a prowling wolf.

Alyssa watched him wondering what he was doing? The conversation had gone very differently than she had expected and the dread she felt about it had all but evaporated. The possibility she had been shying away from all weekend was suddenly a reality.

As she thought about his sudden question, her gaze followed him as he closed the door and blinds and once again was left wondering how he could possibly be so fast? Soon she was ensnared between his arms. Her back against the cold hard unyielding wall much like her pursuer.

"What if I said yes I do?" She teased, not reaching out for him though her hands itched to do just that. "But then you're assuming we're lovers and I haven't decided yet." She said half smiling, half haughtily as she teased him.

Last edited:
"Stop that, you wouldn't be so annoyed with me and jealous about that other woman in my office if you didn't want to be considered my lover. Contrary on your popular belief my dear, I'm not stupid. Thick sometimes, yes...But not stupid." Purring at her, he kissed her heatedly, moving from her lips to her cheek, neck, collarbone and lower, leaving little nip marks as well as his hands ran up and down her body remembering each curve of her.

Now that the initial danger line was crossed, it seemed the professor didn't much care anymore as he pulled her close to his massive chest, his embrace warm and powerful.

"Mh...Though I don't ever expect you to give into me completely I would think your stubborness would have simmered a bit" He teased against her skin lightly, still purring under his breath.

Alyssa slipped her arms around Donder as he pulled her into a fiery kiss that sent every nerve in her body into shock. Her hands stroked the strong sinew contours of his back. Deepening the kiss, tasting as much of him as she could. Her tongue gliding along his, loving the feel of his beard against the delicate skin of her face. She was going to comment on how she was not jealous but she much preferred this to talking.

When he pulled his lips away to tease her she almost whimpered at his departing lips. Her hand stroked his chest as he baited her. "Well you thought wrong then didn't you?" She replied biting his lower lip, she pressed her chest against him. Her nipples hard through her crop top because of his teasing. The hand on his chest slowly snaking down until she was rubbing his cock through his trousers.

"Tell me what I should call you and I'll consider making you my lover." She was intent on tantalizing him with her touch but had no intention of letting him reach the end of his pleasure. "Of course I expect certain things, dinner, dates, flowers, the occasional jewelry." She teased as she stroked him. Loving every sound escaping his lips which stroked her own desire under her skinny jeans. He could not understand how badly she ached for him however, it would be a need left unsatisfied for she planned on having him burn for her the way she did him.

He was so hard and hot in her hand even through the material, it was utterly cruel as she let go of him and looked at her watch. "Oh look, I'm late for class." She smiled, napping his nose. "But don't worry, unlike you Professor Morgan still lets me in if I'm 30 seconds late."

Grumbling at her teasings as she bit his lower lip, he continued to kiss her as their tongues danced, his breath hitching as she stroked him through his trousers. Breaking the kiss as he groaned, his shoulders shaking from the pleasure as he almost clawed into the wall. His eyes were dark and cloaked with lust as he looked down at her, seeing she was wanting as well as he.

"Oh you know..." He murmured pulling her harder against his chest, his manhood pressed against her as he growled lowly. "The usual, love, baby, whatever. But what really gets me moving..." Donder purred to her, his chest heaving as his hand gripped her ass. "Is when a pretty little thing like you calls me Daddy." Quite the perverted older man but at least he was attractive. Kissing down her neck she didn't see him roll his eyes at all the 'boyfriend' material sort of things she wanted from him. But he supposed he could flaunt his money for her, spend some time. He didn't want to tell her he wasn't...Really the romantic type but he had a feeling she'd tear his eyes out if he did tell her.

"You just want me because of my money, don't you?" He halfway teased her, sucking on her neck to leave a mark all to see, purring lightly at his work.

However his attention was broken as he growled at her, having her pull away when he was hard. Slamming his hands against the wall he trapped her once more, a wicked grin on his face. "Sweetheart I thought you liked danger...And you know I have the power to send Dr. Morgan an email over your absence..." Donder tried with her however the next time she refused he'd begrudgingly leave her be.

Daddy? She raised a brow but did not comment on it. She expected much worse so this was pretty mild in comparison. It wouldn't be the first time she'd called a man daddy in sexual terms but right now she would not give him the satisfaction of an answer. She'd indulge him when it pleased her. This beast needed taming and she knew if she gave into all his desires and demands right now, he'd always hold the power. The way Alyssa saw it, he'd have the power when she allowed him to. Though this was going to kill her as much as it would torture him. However, after Friday night . . . She knew it would be worth the wait.

"Don't insult me." She retorted as her head moved to the side to allow him fuller access to her neck. "I could get someone far richer if I wanted. And far more personable." She grinned when he growled and slammed his hands on either side of her as she released him from her grasp. "No need for emails." She replied coyly, pulling him close wrapping herself around him. Because she had every intention of going to Professor Morgan's class.

Breast pressed up against his chest, she grinded against his hard cock. "And as far as danger goes . . . This hardly comes close." She whispered against his ear, licking up his neck. Alyssa wanted nothing more than to lower her jeans and have him thrust inside her but instead she pushed him away. "Like I said," She said with a smile, like she wasn't quivering on the inside for his touch. "You're going to have to work for it." Unlocking the door, she gazed over her shoulder at him with a grin. "Daddy." She winked, ready to leave him wanting and hard.

Growling as she left, he straightened himself and stayed in the class room, sitting in a chair to cool himself off knowing he would be in big trouble if he walked down the hall all hot and bothered.

Back in his office after two other classes, he was making edits to the schedule for the class he cancelled at this point for no reason, which did incredibly irritate him but he couldn't really blame Alyssa for it. The students will still get the required material at least, he thought to himself as he typed on his computer. Thinking back to her and remembering she had class with Morgan...Smirking to himself he remembered Pierce had the same class, wondering how those two would go together. However he reminded himself if Pierce found out he was having relations with a student...

Gritting his teeth, his daughter was far more intimidating than Alyssa to him ever would be.

Pushing those two out of his mind, another woman plagued his thoughts, as he wondered if he should take part upon the council's offer. Sighing he grabbed an old piece of paper from his desk, to contact Amelia and give her his answer.

"Knowing you, there probably isn't a catch to this. But if there is I swear to God I will tie you myself in the desert to burn." Donder barked at her the minute she picked up. Leaning back he let out a breath, pinching the bridge of his nose. "...What I'm trying to say is...I'll go and accept after I've been to one council meeting."

Walking away had not been easy. Not easy at all. But necessary, she reminded herself as she ached and could barely concentrate on Professor Morgan. Not good. But what was good was Donder and his hands all over her. They were playing with fire. There was still time to walk away but . . . The fact was Alyssa did not want to.

The day would draw on far too long if she could not keep from thinking straight and concentrate on anything besides her incredibly sexy older German lover. She grinned at the thought. She'd never pictured herself with someone so . . . European. Of course, he still infuriated her at times but she supposed it was worth bearing the brunt of his temper . . . for now. In time, she hoped to change that. However, she was getting far too ahead of herself.

Yet, she found herself daydreaming about Donder Locke nonetheless. It'd be tomorrow before she saw him in class and who knew when she'd have him back between her thighs. Not too long, she hoped with a sigh leaning her chin on her palm. She straightened when she saw the girl sitting next to her didn't look too impressed about having her view blocked.

"Sorry." Alyssa murmured to the girl. For some reason she looked awfully familiar. This wasn't Alyssa's regular seat but seeing as she was late thanks to her little interlude with Donder, this was the only seat available. It was crazy! She was sleeping with her Professor! This wasn't like her at all. But she didn't want to stop either.

--

Amelia was fast asleep when her phone buzzed to life, interrupting her rest. She had practically melted in the expensive silk sheets and pillows of her four poster bed. Though it was blaring day light outside, her bedroom was pitch black. There was no peep of light. None, except from the phone vibrating on her dresser.

Grabbing it with a growl she answered. But before she could question who dared call her at this ungodly hour of the day there was a growling of words down the line. She relaxed back into the silk as she realised it wasn't anything that important. Only Donder Locke being his pleasant self.

She was surprised by his contact. Truthfully, she hadn't expected to hear anything from him. That's what she was used to but . . . Clearly something had changed for the Were to take up the council's offer. Amelia sat up turning on a lamp. She listened patiently, running a pink tongue along her teeth as she listened to him, taking in everything he spoke.

"How'd you guess my fetish Donder?" She joked when he finally stopped speaking. "Look," She replied to him plainly. "There is no catch on my end but . . . I'd advise you to remain weary where the council is concerned. For me, personally, it'll be great to have an ally in a snake pit. You can count on me to have your back however, this isn't something we should be discussing over the phone. How about dinner tonight?" She offered, examining her nails idly, thinking she really needed to get them done. "How about tonight? Say 9? There's this cute Italian place I went past today on the way out of your office. The sooner we talk the better. I promise not to bite." She jested knowing he would not appreciate her humour.

Last edited:
The girl behind her was not impressed with her at all, simply leaning back in her seat, her arms crossed as she cocked a brunette brow at Alyssa, her icy eyes almost burning a hole of utter disappointment and indifference in her skull until she noticed. Her eyes moved with her, still looking incredibly unimpressed.

"It's fine." She lied smoothly, what was the point in starting a fight with someone she didn't know or really care about at this point. After that, it was done and done as she flicked her eyes back to the front. However her demeanor and accent seemed incredibly familiar, it wasn't as thick as her father's but when it came to her actions she looked just as indifferent to talking to others as Donder had on a regular basis, like they were wasting their time...However usually other people were.

Pierce was frankly, very tired. Her schedule packed with classes on top of working at a small diner as the head cook and making sure she got other little things done within her day it was a wonder how she took notes instead of falling asleep.

She did not try to pull Alyssa into the conversation, however she recalled seeing the girl in Donder's office when she attempted to rip him to pieces about some grade or whatever.

--

Donder snarled at her through the phone, not liking her little teasings. With Alyssa around, there was only so much bullshit he could actively take, and he wasn't about to let a leech mess with him. Rolling his eyes as she asked him to dinner, he wrote it on a sticky note and stuck it on the edge of his computer. "Fine. But I'm bringing my previous notes, that council is nothing but a pack of serpents." Huffed the werewolf as he slammed the phone down with a low grumble.

That night, he was standing outside Gio's with her, a grumble deep in his throat. "Are you kidding me? Can't we go somewhere else?" Donder asked hoping Alyssa wasn't working that night, however hopefully her jealousy ended. Donder wore his work clothing, having a briefcase in hand filled with previous notes he took on other meetings, hopefully she'd get past her pride and notice he was there for business purposes...However she never seemed to get over her pride well before.

Alyssa sat wearily next to the odd girl. There was nothing particularly special about the girl. She seemed . . . antisocial. The opposite of Alyssa herself. When she opened her mouth and grudgingly excused her, Alyssa peered at her from the corner of her eye. There was something oddly familiar about her . . .

It took a moment and then it clicked. Alyssa sat up further in her seat, feeling even more so uncomfortable. What should she do? She wondered if she should say something or leave well enough alone. Wow, she was utterly unapproachable, just like Donder.

It was so weird to think that this could possibly be . . . She had to ask.

"Hey, I know you right?" She whispered to the girl next to her. "You're . . . Professor Locke's . . ." She hoped the girl would finish her sentence for her. How stupid would she look if she had been wrong? "In Professor Locke's advanced math class right?" Alyssa finished getting nervous.

--

Amelia had arrived early. She was just that kind of prompt. She fixed her baby pink business suit as she considered the restaurant. Quaint. She didn't often venture this side of town. Her musings were broken off by Donder's arrival and his usual peacocking. Donder's whining about EVERYTHING was like taking a child out. And Amelia did not do children. "Listen Donder. One, my time is limited. Two, you should have said if you wanted to eat elsewhere before hand. Three, I'm hungry so be quiet and let's eat."

Technically she didn't have to eat food. It did nothing for her, except satisfy her taste buds. Her real sustenance came from the lifeblood of living beings. But Donder was not in danger of her feeding from him. He wasn't exactly her type and these days she left her prey alive and well once she was done with them.

It wasn't long before they were seated. The smell of pasta sauce and garlic wafted on the air. "Ummm are you not smelling that? If I was human I'm sure I'd be starving by now." She looked at him for a moment as she ordered the house's most expensive wine. "So Donder . . . What made you change your mind?"

Pierce continued to take notes, only really irritated that she blocked her view of the board as she continued to listen. However when Alyssa started to whisper to her, she slowly rose a brow as she finished writing a line and glanced over to her when she trailed off.

"His daughter? Yes." She answered and shrugged at Alyssa's next question. "I passed it last semester, why?" It was getting near the end of the lesson, Morgan was starting to switch material so at this point she didn't mind some chatting, however if Alyssa was just going to tell her what a devil her father was, she wasn't in the mood to hear it.

--

Grumbling at her, he told the waitress a table for two in the back booths. Sitting with her, he opened up his briefcase and set out notes to discuss with her as their wine was poured. "Listen. I know things are...Not looking good what with Nile being chosen to replace his parents in the council from now on. I understand that family heritage and such but that boy is a complete psycho." He growled lowly as he flipped through the pages.

"Oh right yeah his . . . daughter . . ." Alyssa trailed off. He had a grown up kid. She reminded herself. It was so . . . weird. She'd never dated a guy with that kid of . . . baggage and history. But then he was almost two decades older than her. And were they even dating? Not really. She was pretty sure that was against the rules. No matter how sexy and appealing it was. She could NOT get kicked out of college.

"Must be weird having your dad at college with you." Alyssa half smiled. "Must ruin partying for you. No beer pong for you." Alyssa laughed nervously, realising she was rambling. "Soooo . . . yeah. I'm Alyssa by the way." She offered the girl her hand. "Your hand locked me out of an exam once . . . recently." Why couldn't she stop talking?! "Don't worry, I got him to change his mind and let me take it again."

It was then class started winding down and Alyssa sent up a silent prayer. Thank God! Who knew what the hell else might have come out of her mouth if it hadn't. "Err one of my friend's is having a party over at the Ellerman's House tomorrow if you want to come along? It'll be off the hook! Seriously, most slamming party of the year. You should come." Alyssa smiled. IF this was Donder's daughter . . . Well, she should get to know her better, shouldn't she?

--

Amelia grinned at Donder's formality. She felt no such inclination at the moment. Her paper work was saved for council and boardroom meetings. She sipped on her wine as she watched the Were flip through his paperwork. He was so very . . . OCD. It was a little humerus.

Alas, she was not here to catch up with an old friend. Donder Locke was far from a friend but not an enemy either. They stuck to their respective territories and maintained a level of mutual respect which was hard to find between their species.

"In saying that, you've made the right choice by claiming your seat on the council then." She leaned forward and across the table. "That boy is a complete piece of shit. The fact is Donder, he'll become too power too quick and unfortunately for us, the problem remains he has too many allies on the council. And guess who they're coming after first?"

She flashed a blonde brow at him. It was them. Amelia had shared no love for Niles sires. They were as vile as their spawn. Donder had done her a favour when he had taken care of them. A secret she knew and she had kept.

"If we're to survive this," She leaned back in her seat again. "You and I will have to work together." And Amelia was a survivor. For all his barking, Amelia trusted Donder Locke. A trust was a rare commodity to come by. His pack and her clan's survival also depended on them. Or rather, they were both equally narcissistic enough to make sure that only they ran their shows. She certainly would not let some whelp overthrow her. "What do you say old boy?"

Pierce started to get uncomfortable, it wasn't usual someone like Alyssa would continue talking to her after a few sentences. If they were in high school together Pierce could deduce that Alyssa was at least one of those popular types while she was more of the nerd and the geek, what with her love in video games, books, and the like. However what really made her weary is when she mentioned that Donder locked her out of an exam as she slowly started putting her stuff away.

"Yeah well..." She muttered not sure how to respond to that, hoping the girl would just leave her be after that, and then when she wasn't looking Pierce rolled her eyes at the invitation to a party.

She must have gotten a bad grade on an exam...Ugh I hate it when people try to use me because Donder's so stupidly stuck up...

"Sorry...I'm not really that uh...Type of person." She said frowning at her, she hated parties not to mention because of her overbearing parents in her past she was forbidden. That didn't mean she didn't drink with close friends every now and then but parties? Peh. "Not to mention I have work and I can't afford to miss a day." Not mentioning that Donder didn't actually pay much for her schooling due to some sort of disciplining lesson or some bullshit excuse he gave her at the beginning of her college career, she used her job as a cook to do most of the pay offs for Yale.

Pierce felt off with her, not sure why she was even doing this but something about her didn't fit exactly right with the whole 'bad grade suck up demeanor.'

--

As the night went on he talked about concerns, and honestly about a thousand reasons why he always said no after years of being asked. He didn't like much of the council, basically Amelia and one of the warlocks were the only ones he could tolerate but the council didn't have a werewolf representative since his father retired and moved back to Germany.

Gritting his fangs at her, he hated the thought of working with a vampire though of coarse they never seemed to have any issue with one another...It was just...Everyone knew the two kinds didn't get along.

"Fine...But don't ever call me that." He muttered, his eye twitching as everyone in the past week felt the need to call him old.

Alyssa hadn't missed the eye roll from the girl. So like Donder. Was that the only facial expression anyone in this family knew? The girl hadn't even given here a name. All in all the girl was pretty odd, Alyssa deduced. No wonder, the spawn of Donder Locke would be weird. She decided it was because they were Europeans.

What shocked her the most was the fact that the girl had a job. A job. With how rich Donder was, she was hella surprised his daughter worked some shitty job. If she had that kind of money, no kid of hers would have to work. Mostly because she wouldn't want them to experience the tough life she had.

Plus, this girl didn't even party? A college student not interested in partying and getting drunk? Super weird. It was like this chick was from the twilight zone or something. "Oh . . . okay. Well, I guess I'll see you around then." Or not.

That was super weird Alyssa thought as she left Professor Morgan's class. The rest of the day entailed classes and labs and went by in equal measure of daydreaming and self scathing over her current predicament. She had heard nothing from Donder and even as she arrived at work still wondered whether she'd even hear from him again. However, she did have class tomorrow.

Gio's was pretty dead on a Monday night. So Alyssa's shift promised to be pretty uneventful. That was of course until she reached her first table to serve. She was wrapping her apron around her hips as she began to speak without really looking. "Hey there what can I get- Don- I mean Professor Locke?" She stared from him to the unearthly beauty sat across from him.

When her eyes flickered back to Donder's they were narrowed and every word that managed to make it past her lips was tight with checked annoyance. "You must have really liked your last visit that you bought your . . ." She looked across at the woman for a quick moment. "Girlfriend here."

The woman reached across the table, quickly taking Donder's had for a second and as quickly letting go. "We do make a cute couple don't we?" The woman said in her crisp English accent. There was amusement flickering in the English woman's eyes.

Alyssa on the other hand was furious. She felt like such an idiot! She concentrated on her breathing trying to remain calm as she pulled out her pad and pencil and forced herself to say calmly as possible. "So what can I get you guys?"

She watched the pale creature, almost other earthly in her beauty scrutinize the menu. Alyssa watched her closely. She and Donder made a striking couple. Why would he want someone like her when he had someone like that? The answer was he would not. Alyssa decided she was just a toy to amuse him, a drunken mistake.

"I'll have the spicy lasagna and the garlic bread." The woman decided. "And another bottle of your best red." She added with a smile handing the menu back to Alyssa.

"And what about you Professor Locke?" Alyssa glared at him, a hurricane of emotion brewing inside her. "What can I get you?"

"Don't look at me like that." Pierce muttered, feeling Alyssa's eyes on her and flicked her gaze over to her, "its not like I don't want to, I just can't afford to." In reality she actually really didn't want to but she couldn't be away from school not without loosing scholarships and the money she did get from her father.

Donder grumbled when he caught Alyssa's scent when she walked through the door. As she came over to take their order he was slowly getting closer and closer to his wits end.

"She is not my girlfriend," Donder growled and snagged his hand away from Amelia. "And we are most certainly not a couple. Alyssa I told you this was a business affair." He huffed at her glare. Asking for his order, he grumbled as he put his notes away back into his briefcase, the man not looking happy at all that he was there. "The chicken Alfredo please." All the older man wanted to do was just go to bed, and now there Alyssa was, making mountains out of ant hills.

"And stop looking at me like that, you're making a mess out of nothing." He growled as she continued to stare him down.

Amelia was thoroughly amused. Dinner with Donder was certainly no picnic and really he wasn’t even that interesting. He was just bad company generally. However, this little scenario was certainly entertaining.

She wasn’t one for the dramatics but seeing someone as proud and might as Donder this uncomfortable well, suffice to say it was a novelty.

With curiosity she watched the waitress wiz off with the orders. The young girl looked like she was going to rip into Donder but somehow managed to bite her tongue and went to do her job.

She was certainly feisty. And Amelia did enjoy a meal that had a bit of a spark to it. A fighter. She wondered if she possibly had the time for this particular dessert after dinner.

She looked from the waitress to Donder. “Do you explain yourself like that to all your students?” She questioned him with amusement. Something was off between these two and she could guess what it was.

Another surprise from Donder. She had thought him to upstanding and straight laced to dare something like this. To risk his job and reputation that were so dear to him.

He wasn't sure if this day could get any worse for him. First being denied pleasure as well as having her almost rip into him earlier this morning because of Amelia, and now he was sitting at dinner with Alyssa as his waitress and a fucking leech on the opposite end of him. And then Amelia caught on, and though she was intelligent, if he made a scene to anyone else it could cost him his job, it was at this time Donder realized how secretive he needed to play out his affair.

"You do not say a word, Amelia. And you don't touch her or I will rip your fangs out myself and slit your throat with them." He threatened with a low growl, his eyes burning like fire as he pointed a finger at her. "No one can know." His job was on the line, and he could get his ass kicked by Alyssa if she was kicked out of Yale which...Would partially be her fault but she wouldn't let him live it down.

Donder leaned back in his chair rubbing his head and sighed, he was unsure how this day could get any worse now...Though yes he could retire tomorrow if he wanted to, he didn't want to do it in shame from an affair he and Alyssa both seemed to want to continue.

Amelia tried not to grin as she lifted elegantly bejewelled hands in a placating manner. “Donder, I’m hurt you could think so badly of me. Your secrets safe with me.” She smiled flashing a fang. It was gone as quickly as it had descended. “You should know by now.”

Yes she held secrets. Donder’s weren’t the only ones. They made for good leverage if she ever needed them. But of course, she preferred not to ever go down that root. “I would never even dream of dipping my fangs into your mate. She is your mate isn’t she?” Amelia pushed with a curious gaze. “Why ever else would you protect a random girl. A dime a dozen.”

Dinner was bought over but not by Donder’s frosty little waitress. Though Amelia could sense she was not far and watching.

“Like I said earlier. We must trust each other if either of our clans has a chance to survive what’s coming.” She warned as she tucked into her food. “Nike will go for the jugular. First yours. Then mine. And I don’t plan on being taken down by a prick of a boy still suckling at his mothers tit. If you hadn’t ripped out her throat that is.” She have him a toothy grin.

"She's...Look...Its complicated. And 'mates' is nothing more than a term coined by stupid children's love tales now drop the subject." Donder growled, crossing his arms over his broad chest becoming more and more unpleasant as the meeting went on.

He ate about half his dinner, and slapped several bills on the table. "I don't want to see you again until the council meeting, Amelia." With that, the werewolf got up with his briefcase and straightened his tie with a huff before leaving. The women in his life were out to kill him as far as he was concerned.

--

The next day he sat in his office before class as always, looking worn down especially when the weekend was to possess the first fullmoon of the month. Sighing he wasn't sure what to do with himself as he watched the clock tick by unsure of Alyssa wanted anything to do with him at this point.

That girl needs to get over her pride. If she expects so little of me, why does she even bother?

"Ugh..." He mumbled rubbing his eyes with his hands, slumping into his chair wishing he could have a drink.

Complicated? Yes, Amelia had no doubt it was complicated and she had a good idea who was to blame for that. Definitely that big bad wolf infront of her.

As she slammed the money down and left in a hissy fit. Amelia finished her meal slowly enjoying herself. She would have paid for the whole dinner but seeing as he was so generous, how could she refuse?

Amelia watched the waitress who was eyeing her warily even after Donder had left. But thought better of it than to approach her. Especially since Donder was so concerned about her.

Annoyed was one thing she felt. Furious was the other. He was just so . . . INFURIATING! He could have at least stopped last night, come and found her and explained. But no. He had stormed off in a huff.

Now if he wasn’t hiding anything why would he do that? And what if she’s was just having a “business dinner” with some guy? She doubted he’d have acted civilly. He was such a massive hypocrite.

Thus Alyssa decided she would not approach him. By the time it was his class she had managed to have a productive day and she found her usual seat at the back and paid attention to what he was saying.

But that was it. When class finished Shen intended to leave just like every other student. She just had to make it out the door without any incident. Problem was the door was past him and because she sat right at the back she’d be the last one out. Straightening her spin, she shuffled behind her class mates, attempting to get out and away from Donder as quickly as possible.

"Miss Sanchez, a word." His voice cut through the hall like shards of ice, as other students slowly drifted away and moved past her not wanting to be stuck in the middle of whatever she was going to be in.

When she made her way over to him, the massive man pinched the bridge of his nose before slowly opening his eyes to look over at her.

"You think very little of me, don't you?" He growled, and did not continue there, allowing her to just rip into him before he calmly explained himself, even though he knew he did nothing wrong. If she was going to have a problem with him even being at the same dinner table with another women that he was in no way interested in being with, they were going to have some terribly massive problems.

Leaning back, he cocked a brow and just let her have the floor, knowing his words would infuriate her, hell he was sure all he had to do was say 'good afternoon' and she'd rip into him like a hawk into a rabbit.

Alyssa sighed heavily as he stopped her. She truly believed that he would have just let her go. She didn’t understand why he bothered? Was she jealous? Maybe. But if he wanted anything to do with her, he’d have to take her as she was - imperfect and slightly insecure.

“I don’t think little of you.” She finally spoke as the room was emptied, folding her arms across her chest. “I don’t think about you at all-you know what, actually I do think of you. I think why is someone like you interested in me when you could have someone like her?”

Risking his career? For what a thrill when he could have the perfection he was having dinner with last night? Perfect and white. Like him. “What do you want Donder?” She pouted.

Back
Top Bottom