Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

Donder rolled his eyes at her command, not one to just do as he was told but sex was a grey area. Grunting a bit from the spank, he bit at the skin of her neck in warning though making sure not to break the skin. Nuzzling her lightly with his bearded cheek he moved harder, the sound of skin on skin ringing throughout the living room as his balls slapped against her ass. Donder's groans grew louder as he complied with her earlier demand, allowing her to cling ahold of him.

Purring in delight when she cried out for him, he gladly took her nipple between his teeth, sucking and biting at it before moving around her breast and collarbone. There he nipped and sucked on her skin leaving little love marks as his fingers left light bruising on her hips.

His arms enveloped her, almost lifting her off the couch just a bit as he penetrated her again and again, pulling almost all the way out, leaving his head in before slamming back in. Every now and then he pushed within her fully and ground deep within her. "You gonna come for me, girly?" He purred in her ear, his tone wolfish.

Alyssa held onto Donder. Every moan, every growl, every bite simply heightening her pleasure. She could not hide it either with every thrust she purred happily under him like a cat that was getting the cream. Her hands stroking every inch of his skin she could reach. There was so much of him and she wanted to explore it all.

With every slide of his cock, he stroked her just right. She didn't know how much more she could bare. His firm hands gripping her hips, her clawing his back. Holding on as tight as she could. Trying to reach what he kept out of reach. Her skin marred with the encounter. She felt all of it, every bite, every nip, lick, kiss. And every time he almost pulled out all the way and slammed back in took her breath away, leaving her begging for more.

She was helpless in his hands and happy to be captivated by him. His whisper sent a shiver down her spine. Her pussy was already soaking for him. She didn't think she had ever been this wet for any man. She simply nodded in the dark to his question, whimpering helplessly.

Oh most definitely yes was she going to be coming for him. Alyssa bit down on his shoulder again as she felt the rise of her pleasure. So close! She was so close! . . . The wave began to rock her body and she began to cry out in ecstasy. "Donder!" She cried capturing his lips. "Oh God! I'm-"

"That's my good girl..." He purred nuzzling her with his bearded chin, purring lightly as he rocked into her. Slamming all the way in he ground her out until she came in waves of pleasure. Kissing her back, he grit his teeth a bit as he held himself from coming within her, allowing her to ride out her climax as he gripped the cushions, tearing into the fabric just slightly. Arms holding her tight against him, he bit into her shoulder yet still so careful as she flooded around him.

He held her until she came down from her high, himself still rockhard as he pulled out of her, that being one boundary he didn't want to cross with a women or a man. However he was a bit old school as well, as what he considered himself as a dominant, it was all about the pleasure of his partner and what he could see as he still hovered over her with a smirk, was an incredibly pleasured lady.

Leaning down he kissed her neck gently, around her collarbone as she caught her breath, his beard tickling at her skin.

Her grip on him became laxed as the tension left her body. She murmured something incoherent as she nuzzled into the heat of his body. Satisfied didn't seem a strong enough word for what she was feeling right now. She cuddled into him, ready for this long night to be over. Her eye lids fluttering as she tried to hold onto consciousness a little longer.

His kisses to her neck tingled her skin and she ran her hand through his thick hair holding him in place. Suddenly a frown creased between her brows as she mumbled against his ear. "You didn't finish." Suddenly feeling bereft and empty. Had she done something wrong? Had he not enjoyed it as much as her?

Alyssa found herself irritated at him once more. Even as she held him, she needed an explanation as the high began to wear away. "Why?" She demanded.

Donder rolled his eyes when she couldn't see his face, feeling the tension rise as he kissed her cheek and pulled his head back to look at her. Raising a brow, his voice was still soft and almost caring as he stroked back her hair with a massive hand.

"Sweetheart you're a medical major, I think you can answer that question for yourself." He grumbled, kissing her nose before giving it a light nip with a grin. "I don't have to finish that way. You know there are other ways I'm sure..." He purred lowly, his eyes mischievous as he pulled back and yawned for a moment. Looking back down at her he cocked a brow. "Either that or tell me where your shower is. But I think you know which one I'd prefer."

His cock rested on her inner thigh, still hard as ever twitching every now and then. She needed to make a decision soon, Donder having a hard time holding himself back from taking her up against any other surface he could find. His endurance even at his age was unmatched, it was the beast he needed to hold back.

She was in no mood to be teased. This is not how she wanted to finish but she supposed with a measure of brain power now that it was probably safer and tonight they had had all the danger they could handle. She wrapped her silky soft hand around his throbbing cock and sighed. "You mean like this?" She teased starting to stroke him again.

Pressing her lip to his ear she teased him as she stroked his impressive manhood. "Would you rather be buried in me?" Her other hand soothingly running down his back, almost caring which the other aimed to satisfy. "This thick hard cock, pushing in deep inside me." She could almost feel it again as she whispered seductively against his ear. "Feeling me squeeze around you until your filling me up." Alyssa couldn't help but groan at the thought. "I want it so bad Donder." She nipped at his ear.

Her hand worked him faster. If there was a next, Alyssa thought to herself, she would have him the way she wanted. But right now she just wanted to please him. Kissing him, she encouraged him. "Come for me."

"Ungh...That's one way...." He purred, his hips bucking into her hand again, his chest heaving as his cock hardened and twitched within her grasp. The wolf inside him wanted nothing more than to mark her with his seed, bite her neck and hold her into submission, the images flashing in his mind drove him on along with the sound of her voice. Groaning he buried his face into the crook of her neck as his hips rocked with her grasp.

"F-fuck I'm...G...." He started as he bit onto her shoulder once more, his seed spilling out in long ropes. Coming this way wasn't exactly his favorite way either, but unlike Alyssa he wasn't thinking ahead, at this point all he wanted was rest as he rode out his own climax.

Growling lowly at her, he pulled her up with them as they switched positions, him laying on his back with her resting on top of him, his chest heaving tiredly as he kissed her, out of breath.

Alyssa soothed him as he rocked against her. She felt his need almost as urgently as she had felt her own. Rubbing the tattoo on his back as she continued to work him with her hand. Loving the feeling of him hard and heavy and completely at her command. She gasped as he bit her should and then she felt it, him coming hard and long.

The warmth spreading across her lower stomach where he spilled himself. A smile played across Alyssa's lips, satisfied that she had pleased him. He was so sexy when he was coming for her. Then in one swift motion she found herself resting atop of him. She marveled how incredibly strong and fast he was as she molded herself against him. Feeling his heart pound against hers as he slowly came down from his high.

Alyssa kissed him back thoroughly. It was completely odd how she could not get enough of the taste of him. Kissing his temple, nuzzling his face in her neck as she stroked his arm; pondering how the night had led her here, laying spent in her Professor's arms.

Donder reached for the back of the couch, grabbing the blanket that hung there before putting it over the both of them to shield them from the draft. As he relaxed, he put his arms around her and found himself starting to nod off, his embrace strong. Purring lightly he drifted off with one hand on her back, the other in her hair as he stayed with her through the night, never wanting to leave a women to feel as if she meant nothing to him.

--

Donder was a heavy sleeper in the morning, still passed out with Alyssa on top of him, the massive man snoring lightly. It also didn't occur to his drunken mind yesterday that she probably had a roomate or something of the sort in an apartment as big as this one. When Alyssa seemed to stir, he didn't let go, his hold on her tightening a tad more, his brows furrowing in his deep sleep.

It wasn't long before he had pulled the blanket around them that she had fallen into the most relaxing slumber of her life. There were no dreams, just a feeling of floating and relaxation. Morning, however, arrived far too fast. Alyssa stirred, yawning. Her half sleep brain prompted her to stretch but that became impossible as she found herself ensnared.

For a moment she panicked, not recalling at first last night but when she turned her head to look down at the snoring figure below her, her eyes widened as she remembered everything. If her mind hadn't reminded her, then the soreness between her legs and all the marks marring her skin certainly would have.

She sighed and rested her head back on Donder's chest. She wasn't ready to let go yet and she had no intention of waking him. A frown burrowed between her brows as she wondered what the hell now? This was her Professor. A Professor, she didn't even like. Even if she had liked him, this right here, would get her ass kicked out of college. Her mind abuzz with these thought convinced herself that Donder would wake up, see that he had slept with his student, panic and she would probably never hear from him again, except that one awkward class she would have with him every week.

"Oh my God!" Alyssa heard from the living room door way. She turned and saw Nina, her hands covering her mouth as he eyes laughed. "I knew it! I knew it!" Nina laughed.

Horrified, Alyssa tried to quiet her friend down. "Nina! Shut up!" She whispered back furiously. "Get out of here now!"

"Oh no, I would not miss this for the world." She replied getting her phone out and snapping. "I told you that's what you needed."

"Nina! I swear to God if you don't make yourself scarce-"

"Only if you promise me all the juicy details."

At this point, she would have done anything to get Nina to go. "Okay! Fine. Just go!" She would have told Nina anyway but right now, she didn't want to make this situation anymore awkward than it was. She tried to escape Donder's grasp to no avail. So much for not waking him up. She felt like she had no choice now.

Luckily for Alyssa, she didn't have to wake him up, no instead her shrill friend as Donder dubbed her was able to break him from sleep as his eyes snapped open. Startled he sat up quickly before falling back to his back once more with a groan, his head throbbing from the alcohol intake. Feeling heat on top of him, he slowly opened an eye and looked down at her, his expression guarded as he rubbed his eye with his palm.

"...Shit..."

That was all he said for a moment, letting her get off of him as he glanced around the room seeing their clothes leaving a trail from the doorway to the living room. Slowly he glanced at her, feeling the same as she was, not knowing where to go after this.

"...What now..." He said frowning, for once the smart ass professor was out of ideas knowing he could get fired so hard for this, having to move back to Germany with his head down in shame.

Alyssa glared at her friend in away that said go now. Nina left but not without winking and mouthing super hot. Glad you approve! Thought Alyssa sarcastically. This was horrible! She quickly shifted off him, instantly missing the warmth as she wrapped the blanket around her shoulders. Covering every inch of skin.

His words annoyed her and her face could not hide that annoyance. The sun shone through the window, giving a gold tinge to her locks as they tumbled over her shoulder as she picked up his clothes in irritation at his words and threw them at him.

"Nothing now." She finally replied, irritability lining her words, wrapping the blanket around her tighter, turning to face him, standing in front of the window as if the light of day would shield her from whatever was to come.

Even as she stood there annoyed she enjoyed the sight of him. Which annoyed her more because out of all the things he could have said to her first he chose to say those. Not, something along the lines of, 'oh last night was great' or 'I really had fun' or even something like 'how are you feeling?' Or maybe she was just upset about the fact that this was going to end before it even started. Why would she even want it to start?! She reprimanded herself. Stupid thought after a stupid mistake.

Donder looked like she had just kicked a puppy in front of him, and himself being that puppy. Shifting a bit, he caught his clothes easily as his dark hair fell into his eyes before looking away from her. He still wasn't the stoic, haughty asshole she came to know from class and a bit outside. Nodding, to her he dressed himself, his hair a mess as the both of them still smelled like hot sex and passion.

He wasn't sure what to start with, he didn't want to fuck up her life and he didn't want to let go of his career. Not to mention Donder was never a romantic, he never really knew what to say in times like this.

After dressing, he stood up towering over her again and pulled her by the arm until she smacked against his massive chest. Before she could tear into him with her harpy claws he leaned down and kissed her one more time, hoping to maybe get something through to her since he was too...Shy...To say anything else. Pulling back he moved to leave, running a hand through his hair nervously as he opened the front door.

Annoyed, she stood there watching him get dressed. If she didn't know him better, she would have thought she had hurt him in someway as a fleeting look crossed his features. Yet, the silence was stark and the small distance between them felt like miles.

Why didn't he say anything?! She thought over and over again. Yet, she was too proud to say anything herself. As she stood with the blanket around her, deep down she wanted nothing more than to be back in the warmth of his arms. Again, she found herself reprimanding herself for her desires. It was clear by what he said that he was only thinking about the aftermath.

Maybe he thought she'd use the night they spent together against him somehow. That only bristled her feathers more, that he could even think of her that way! Thought after thought she was working herself up. When he made the move to approach her, her natural instinct was to stiffen her spin. To show him she was not afraid. But she was annoyed and so turned her face away as he approached her. Alyssa gasped as she felt his strong hand on her arm as he pulled her flush against his rock hard chest.

Her desire for him was lit instantly like match as he swooped down and captured her lips. Her hand came up of it's own accord and stroked the beard of his cheek. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips but just like a flash, he let her go and left. Leaving Alyssa more confused, frustrated and wanting than ever.

Donder left, not sure what he thought or felt anymore, letting out a low growl to himself and clenched his fist. Cutting out of town into the woods, he turned forms, the ebony wolf running through the forest to find his scent home to the cabin. Donder didn't really go out after that, needing to get ready for classes on Monday and the pack meeting later in the evening.

That night always felt weird for the townsfolk in New Haven, some sort of chill in the air and the sound of wolves ruled the night, however no one could ever find where the pack was and no livestock in the outward farming communities were ever killed.

--

On Monday he was in his office, dressed properly once more though he looked incredibly tired as he typed away on his computer, door open but not expecting any visiters until he was to leave for his classes.

Alyssa had spent and even more frustrating weekend figuring out what the hell had happened and what the hell she was going to do. There was also the fact that Nina had drove her crazy with questions. The woman wanted every single detail and Alyssa was happy to comply but she was not in the mood to repeat the events after the first telling.

"The Professor student things kinda hot, you have to admit." Nina commented as they watched a movie that Alyssa was paying little attention to.

"There is no professor student thing. It was one night." One stupid night, that she couldn't get out of her head.

"Pffffft. Whatever you say." Nina rolled her eyes.

"Hey! None of this would have happened if you hadn't abandoned me!"

"You mean you wouldn't have slept with your smoking hot teacher? I think I did you a favour by ditching you."

Alyssa frowned giving her friend the evils before quitting the room. Monday came around before she knew it and in the morning she was still uming and ahring over whether to say anything or to act like nothing had happened. What the hell was she supposed to do?!

--

Going out of her way, wasn't particularly in her job criteria but urgent matters required urgent action. It had been an exceedingly long and testing night for Clan Leader Amelia Hawthorne. Venturing out in the low light of a cloudy and grey morning wasn't the particularly perfect end to such a night but at least it'd be one less thing to do and this particular wolf was not easy to get a hold of.

Amelia found herself walking the halls of Yale with light interest. She looked immaculate. She could have easily belonged there. However, her days of education were far behind her and when she was in schooling . . . suffice to say it was a very different kind of education.

It wasn't long before she found herself stood her perfectly tailored business suit in the doorway of Donder Locke's office. Her blonde hair as perfect as her suit, did not tell of her hardships the night before.

"You're a hard man to get a hold of Professor Locke." She smiled across at Donder, crossing one stilettoed foot over the other. "May I?" She questioned gesturing towards the chair, not out of formality but out of politeness as she took the seat anyway.

Donder felt his thoughts go from what he was typing back to the night of passion he shared with one of his students. However the fact that she was one of his students made him want to vomit. A few years ago there was speculation a professor in his department was doing the same however this professor was blackmailing his victims instead of shamefully getting drunk and things turned out of hand. Donder promptly had him fired and sent out of Yale with his tail between his legs.

Closing his eyes, he slammed his laptop shut and put his head into his hands, tugging at his hair with a low grumble at himself unsure about what he was going to do, until a voice broke him from his concentration. Slowly looking up, his eyes were that molten gold staring right at her, the fact he didn't catch her scent bothered him dearly as he slowly straightened himself not taking his eyes off her.

"The fact you come into my office unannounced is quite unsettling for me, leech." Snarled the wolf as two of the most powerful supernatural creatures stared face to face with each other, Donder bristling at her. He never cared for vampires, and though he had no qualms with her clan, that still didn't mean anything to the stubborn and rash werewolf.

Sitting back in his chair, he crossed his arms over his massive chest and snarled. "What do you want?"

Amelia was far too composed to allow his name calling to get to her. After all, she had been called worse by much worse. And for all his growling and brutishness Amelia knew Donder Locke wasn't a bad guy. He wasn't the best guy but like she said, he wasn't the worst.

"Well, that's not particularly civil of you. No way to treat a guest." She smiled not at all serious at this point. He looked pretty much like the bad night she had. "Want? Nothing from you. Nothing literal that is. Don't worry this is a very short visit. As you know, these aren't the hours of the day I like to keep. I had hoped to catch you at home on Friday night but it appears you weren't in."

She tapped her fingers on his desk for a moment as she considered this pointless excursion the council had sent her on. They were adamant Donder join the council as an Elder. She herself, had no objections to it. In fact, she thought it'd be good for the community and particularly good for the antisocial pack leader himself. However, she already knew what his answer would be.

"I'm sure you know why I'm here and I am in no doubt of what your answer will be." She said matter of factly in her crisp English accent. "So let's make this quick." She stood up straightening her suit jacket and made her way to the door ready to leave. "Donder Locke, the council extends to you an invitation to join them at the head table as an equal brother, as an Elder. Do you accept?"

"You are no guest of mine." He reminded her cutting her off before being quiet again. His eyes narrowed at her, keeping their molten color, he knew vampires were quick and he did not like to be in such proximity of them. She was much older, but she didn't age like werewolves did and he knew he was getting old for his craft and not moving as quick as he used to. She could take him out if she really wanted.

Donder rolled his eyes and glared at her once more, feeling his time being wasted. "So its not enough for me to just be there as a representative, they want me to sit at the Elder's table now? Every damn year they send someone to change my mind and they can't at least send me a fucking werewolf to talk me into it? I can't tell whether or not they're just stupid or insulting me at this point."

His pack had been doing fine, no one was breaking the laws of protection and he knew none of his members were partaking in illegal supernatural games but he was not the only pack. He was seen as the largest and best pack leader, able to lead other packs within the area but he would always play stupid to protect other werewolve's integrity. "Why are you even trying. What's the problem this time?"

"No problem." She shrugged after a moments consideration. She simply smiled. Hate was something Amelia had not felt for a long time and she certainly did not hate Donder. "Though I imagine, even if they did send your own kind to convince you, you'd be just as polite. I suppose I should feel almost gracious for that fact."

Alas, she looked at her expensive watch, her time was nearing up. She could withstand the light of day for a very short time on a cloudy day, that came with age, but she couldn't push it. The blood sport was rife within packs but she knew Donder ran a tight ship with his own but this did not mean he was completely blind to the definace of other packs around.

Internally she rolled her eyes. The fact was one species was as bad as the other and for all the peace she strived for, nobody really wanted peace. Yet, someone or something had to keep things in control. That's where the council came in.

"Always a pleasure Donder." She said and turned to leave but stopped and turned back around on a second thought. "Also, strictly off the record . . . I thought you should know, Nile is being elevated to the position of his parents." She didn't have to leave him with that morsel but if there was anyone she disliked than a Were it was one of her own kind: Nile. The pretentious prick. Donder could do with the information what he liked. With that she swept out of the office.

--

Alyssa moved to the side, her heart stopping as a figure emerged from the room. But it wasn't Donder. It was an incredibly good looking woman with blonde hair. The woman smiled at her as she walked passed even saying a Hello. Alyssa did not respond, simply watching the woman walk down the corridor and disappear.

She had thought to speak to Donder before the class . . . Clearing the air, so to speak. But after she had seen that porcelain pale perfect creature float out of his office, she changed her mind and followed the woman's footsteps out. Maybe, it was best she left things be. Nothing ever good came of her and Donder having a conversation. So far it had always ended in an argument. Well, almost always. The events of Friday night flooding her memory again.

She pushed it back and proceeded to leave as fast as she could. Wondering who in the hell that woman was?!

Eyes widening, this was the reason he hated the council, for allowing one such as Nile to rise in rank to that of his parents. Growling lowly at her, he knew they both shared the same interest at that point as he watched her leave. He would think about her words, but an answer would be hard for him though considering the council...He had enough time to get back to them.

As Amelia left, he caught the scent of Alyssa, causing him to almost jump out of his seat but then she was gone. Groaning, his head was a mess, unsure of what to do anymore as he quickly packed his things and left to the room. Seeing her down the hall he quieted his own footsteps until he was just behind her without her noticing. The halls were dead due to the time, as he grabbed her shoulder and tugged her into an unused classroom shutting the door.

"...You were outside my office." He said his brows furrowed in confusion and concern but there was nervousness in his voice with her, as if he was trying his hardest not to make her mad.

"What the h-" Alyssa began as she was pulled into an empty classroom. Her brows knitted together as she considered him. For someone so large, he moved as quickly and quietly as a mouse. Given the situation, she was not happy to be accosted, especially by him.

"No I wasn't." She quickly responded to his accusation. There was no way he could have seen her. So she wondered how he knew? There was something . . . Not quite right about him, she realised just then. It was almost like . . . he had superpowers or something. Alyssa shrugged off the ridiculous thought.

It was obvious he wasn't going to believe her lie. Sighing she folded her arms across her chest and said "Who was that woman in your office?" Did she have a right to ask that question? Probably not. But she damn well felt the right to ask it.

Donder rose a brow, sick of her trying to lie to him with that unyielding pride of hers. However when she mentioned that women he didn't deny anything but simply rolled his eyes and let out a grunt.

"Ugh...That was Amelia..." He muttered in distaste, not hiding anything from the young woman in front of him. "Our families know each other, have for a very long time. We just had some family like business things to work out." He muttered not going into it because one he couldn't out anything to her and two, she shouldn't trouble herself with some woman in his office. "I'm a little surprised that's the first thing you ask. People stop in my office sometimes you know, parents, professors, former students and the like."

Shaking his head however, those didn't matter right now, his hand still on her elbow as he lightly pullled her closer, frowning at her nervously. "...I'm...I wanted to talk to you anyway...I'm...Sorry for being insensitive yesterday morning..." He said, not caring about what the future would hold at that point.

Her gaze narrowed on him as he spoke of this Amelia. Of course, she didn't believe a thing he said. Families knowing each other? Family business? At work? She huffed internally. How stupid did he think she was?! Pretty stupid, Alyssa thought to herself. That's because she was, going to see him at his office?! What was she thinking?!

It had only led her to more grief. "Yeah? And do all the women that stop by your office look like models? OR just your family friends?" He was right, she realised pouting as she heard the bitterness in her own voice. She looked up at him through thick lashes as he pulled her closer.

She continued to pout even as her heart began to beat faster. "What else could you be?" She questioned him, expecting no less. Though her anger died down a little as she heard the sincerity in his voice and the unsurety. "What did you want to talk about?" If he was going to say what she thought he was going to say, she was going to get there first. Her pride bristled at any other option.

Rolling his eyes once more all he wanted her to do was drop the subject of Amelia, he was in no mood for jealousy that had no leg to stand on. Instead he leaned down and nuzzled her cheek and neck, purring like a kitten almost with his odd animal like mannerisms.

Puling back he wasn't sure how to answer and simply told her the truth, "I'm...I don't know I'm not much of a talker..." He mumbled his face having a ghost of a blush across it, something no one in a million years would ever see before.

"...You need to tell me what you want. Not your pride. What you want."

Back
Top Bottom