Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

"I want you to get over yourself, because a lack of self confidence is an incredibly large turn off with me." He said honestly to her, his brows furrowed incredibly concerned. "I do not like her, I never have and I never will. We don't get along, like cats and dogs, my dear." Sighing he leaned forward in his chair, placing his elbows upon the desk and looked at her seriously.

"If we're going to do this every time you see me out to dinner with some women you'd think I would be better with, we're going to have a lot of problems. That would be like me following you like a parent to every party you went to with men closer to your age. The difference is, I don't think you'd run off with someone half my age every time I turn around. At least I'd hope not." Donder said slowly raising a brow at her in warning.

"Look, what I'm trying to say is if I wanted to go behind your back and sneak around, I would simply toss you aside and do as I please. Sneaking around takes an incredible amount of time. I was out to dinner on business, I wasn't there for fun, and I most certainly wasn't there for my own personal pleasure. If I choose you, I choose you. If you don't like it then tell me right now and we can try to forget all this happened and be on our separate ways. I personally don't like that idea but I swear Alyssa, I don't want to have an argument every time I turn around. Its incredibly exhausting."

“I DO NOT lack confidence!” Alyssa insisted. “I-I just-” Just what? She was lost for words. When he put it like that she had no reason to accuse him of anything.

“I . . . I may have been wrong.” Did she just say that out loud?! “Donder . . .” She took a step towards his desk. “I was stupid and paranoid and . . . I don’t want to . . . go our separate ways either.”

She hated how pathetic she sounded. But these were hardly his biggest concerns. If they were going to carry this on . . . It would be dangerous for both of them. “Are you sure you want this?” She took another step forward. She just wanted him to wrap his arms around her.

Donder simply stared at her with almost a condescending 'really' on his face wanting her to just realize and think about how she just said that...And the fact that she flat out lied to him to protect that pride of hers.

Nodding when she finally answered him, it was all he needed to hear as he pushed himself away from his desk still in his desk chair and moved so there was nothing in between them. "Come here, sweetheart." He said smiling crookedly as he pulled her into his lap, nuzzling her hair lightly as he purred softly.

Pulling from her after a moment he looked at her seriously once more. "Now. We need to play this a lot better. Because if we both act like jealous teenagers out in public, people are going to start noticing things alright? I think you might have forgotten we are keeping this a secret." He purred kissing her nose before letting her go.

"I suggest if we do see each other in public, keep it formal. I know its probably not very fun for either of us but we can't let anyone even get the idea there is something between us."

Alyssa sighed happily as she found herself back in his embrace. Had there ever been a happier place? If there had, she could not remember in. Even the hurt her pride was feeling from her admission was soothed by Donder's nearness. Her long locks veiled them as he pulled away to speak to her.

"I don't know . . ." Her fingers played with one of the buttons on his shirt. "I don't feel like playing like better right now." There was a seductive note to her tone. Her hand began to stroke his chest. She had missed him. Missed his touch. Her lips found their way up his neck and to his ear. "Can't we be a little . . . informal?" Alyssa smiled against his ear

The same hand that stroked his chest reached his belt . . . and stopped. "But I suppose if you want to play it safe, I better get going." Her dark gaze glittered invitingly although her words said otherwise. She stood up.

Donder rose a brow as she played with his shirt, the man leaning back in his chair as he held her in his lap. Chuckling as she asked if they could be informal he answered, "I'm not sure what your definition of informal is, darling. Not to mention no student has called me 'Donder' outside of class and lived to tell the tale." He said darkly, nipping at her nose to tease her.

Letting out a gruff noise when her hand stopped at his belt, the older man glared at the young lass in his lap as he knew exactly what she was doing. "Would you knock that off, that's the second time this week." He almost whined, his arms tightening around her when she tried to stand up before allowing her to.

Staring at her for a long moment, a sinister smirk crossed his face as he leaned back once more and crossed his legs. "...Have any more classes after mine? Wouldn't you like to see what luxury place your wealthy, older, European lover lives in?" He taunted with her knowing he could hopefully have some leverage with her as she did on him.

She walked around and stopped behind his seat, running both her hands down his chest until her cheek was presented against his. “Hmmm is that so?” She whispered against his ear. “What if I call you daddy? Think I’ll live to tell the tale then?” She teased.

“No classes.” Alyssa replied after laughing at his comment about her teasing him twice this week. She had tortured both of them in equal measures.

“I don’t know if I can wait until we reach the lap of your luxurious home. See,” Her hands glided down the hard contours of his ab and began to undo his belt as she licked and kissed the side of his neck. “Please don’t make me wait daddy.”

"Ungh...Alyssa what did we just get through talking about?" He growled at her, his chest starting to heave as he teased her, Donder gripping the arms of the desk chair as he opened his eyes and scowled at her. "I'm also pretty sure someone uses this room after me at some point." What he wasn't telling her however is how much he wanted to simply take her against the desk a few feet away from them as her cries echoed through the lecture hall.

He needed some restraint, at least for this time as he was unsure if he could really bring himself to ever take a lover in his work place...Though the other day showed his boundaries were starting to crack.

"Hah...Either you wait it out in my car or we will have to some other time..." He spoke through his teeth, holding himself back from grabbing her hips and pushing her against any solid surface he could find.

"Well, we'll have to be quick then." Alyssa teased against his ear, slowly walking around. She perched on his desk in front of him. Of course it was an insane idea. They could easily be caught by anybody but wasn't that half the fun? And not to mention the fact that her desire for him had grown so much she could not wait.

If he refused her now, she felt like she might die of want. Slowly, she began to unzip her jeans. "Are you sure I can't tempt you Professor?" Alyssa asked seductively, her gaze fixed on his. "Right here on your desk or waiting all that time before we get to your place." She pouted. "I don't think I can wait that long."

She couldn't imagine wanting anything more than being pushed up against this desk and having him take her however he wanted. Hard, fast and rough. There were still bruises all over her skin, reminders of their first encounters and she wanted him to mark her some more. Alyssa lowered her jeans just a little to reveal defined hip bones. If he wanted to see more, he'd have to come and lower them.

"Damn it woman..." He growled lowly as he rolled over to lock the door and make sure the blinds were completely shut before he got up and advanced towards her. Pinning her down on the desk he growled lowly at her, biting and kissing her neck as he whispered in her ear. "We'll have to be quick. and you'll have to be quiet." There was no time for them both to strip as his hands made it down to her pants and lowered them down and off her as he unbuckled and unzipped his slacks, moaning lightly as his cock was freed from its confines.

His mouth came up, kissing her as he kept her pinned on the desk, the head of his cock rubbing and coaxing the entrance of her womanhood as everything seemed to move so fast. What they were doing was incredibly dangerous, especially after they just had a conversation about safety.

"You know if either of us gets caught, we won't be able to forgive each other for this..." He moaned in her ear, reminding her she had to play it safe...At least after this.

“I don’t know I might be able to forgive you if you keep Fucking me like this.” She teased then moaned as she felt his cock rub against her wet pussy.

The danger of it only made her wetter. Someone could come here any moments now. But she didn’t care, not right now. She needed him. Taking his hardness in her hand she pushed him in moaning loud. She couldn’t help it, he just felt so good inside her.

Her lips met his in fiery passion. The desk cold against her back but the man onto of her so hot and demanding. “Daddy more!” She cried, her hands clasping his suit jacket. She squeezed around his cock, wanting to make it so good for him.

"Shh sweet girl..." He moaned as she cried out for him, her cries and screams sending shivers down his spine as he rocked harder within her. The desk started to quiver and shake beneath her as she latched onto his jacket, her wet womanhood clutching and twitching around his member. Letting go of her lips for air, his breathing became heavy as he quickened his pace to match her need.

Knowing they didn't have much time, Donder grabbed her hips, ramming into her while also pulling her against him as his cock hit against her sweet spot over and over again, the lecture hall filled with the sound of her moans, his grunts, and the sound of skin on skin.

"C'mon baby...Come for Daddy..." He growled lowly at her through his teeth, feeling his cock swell and his balls draw up, his nails clawing into her hips.

They were supposed to be quiet, she knew that but how could she when he made her feel so good? Her hands stroking his back, his chest, anywhere she could touch. Moving to his thick beard, pulling him back, bringing his lips to her. Her tongue played with his. Her moans lost to his kiss.

When he took a hold of her hips and started pounding her, her head rolled back and her spine arched. In so little time he had figured out exactly how to please her. She clawed at his arms needing something, anything to hold onto as she spiraled into the throws of unkempt pleasure.

The sound of his groans only aiding her excitement. "Daddy . . ." She breathed, feeling him even harder inside her. More demanding. She loved it when growled. His hands on her hips leaving bruises. She moved to meet his rhythm and that was it. She cried out as pleasure washed over her. "Daddy! I'm coming! Oh God-" Alyssa gripped onto him, needing his strength. "Fill me up daddy." She begged in the throws of orgasm.

"That's my good girl..." He moaned through his teeth as he continued to vigorously thrust in and out of her, closing his eyes as he pulled her tight against him climaxing deep inside her as he let out a low groan. As they both came off their high, he kissed her softly and slowly pulled out from her needing to dress them both back quickly as the room was going to soon be used again for another class.

"Sorry baby girl, after care is going to need to wait. We need to get out of here." He murmured lightly as he redid her pants and moved his hands to buckle himself up once more, his hair and beard a mess from her tugging against them both.

The older man had a bit of a purring fit as he nuzzled at her to get up and follow them out, leaving the room as it was before their hot moment of passion as if nothing had happened.

Alyssa was lost in a daze, everything she did was almost on autopilot. Luckily it was quite late in the day, which meant classes were winding down and there were less people milling around campus. Alyssa followed Donder. Pleasure still pulsed through her body as she moved.

"Where are we going?" She asked him. All she wanted to do was cuddle up to him and have him wrap his arms around her. Obviously, that was definitely not an option here. She frowned, realising the down side of having an exciting affair; it quickly began to lose it's appeal when she couldn't do things like be seen with him out and about.

It was probably just the after effect of the love making and her need to be held. She was certain it would pass. Plus, she wasn't quite certain Donder was relationship material. Besides, that was not what they discussed. All they had talked about had been strictly on a physical level and she was okay with that. Well, as okay as she could be. Alyssa supposed. She had never been in the friends with benefits kind of relationship. She had always been a solid, fully committed, monogamous type. But she was in college. Surely, she should be having some fun? Right?

Donder held her shoulder until they were out of the room but kept an eye on her not wanting her to fall over or wobble too much from the waves of pleasure. He just needed to get out of the university and into the parking lot as the day wound down. Frowning, he wasn't really sure where to go after this as well, not wanting to just leave her be but at the same time he wasn't sure what kind of relationship they even had. Were they actually together, friends with benefits, her sugar daddy? Donder had no clue.

"Uh...I can either take you home or you can come to my place." He said unsure, though he didn't really want any visitors, "it takes a bit to get there however..." He said frowning as he walked towards his car, holding the driver's side door to have her make her decision.

This was worse than he thought, he couldn't just leave a woman after sex, it was such a scum bag move even for him. Especially one so young as her, his mind going a hundred miles a minute as he waited for her decision.

Alyssa suddenly stopped as he opened the car door. She looked from him to the open door. His words were rushed and she could see some expression on his face . . . Was that regret? And shame? Alyssa was suddenly wide awake. Suddenly she felt very dirty. Like she did something she debased.

"Thanks but I think I'll walk." She finally spoke, loading her bag over a shoulder. Turning around she began to walk away. The look on his face made her want to take a dozen showers. The fact was she was hurt. He was so fickle. Before he made her feel like the only woman in the world and after he made her feel worse than a hooker openly plying her art of street corners.

She felt a little used and like a complete idiot. If this was to go on, then she would need to know where she stood. But before that Alyssa needed to figure out what even she wanted. Sure the sex was great but was just sex enough? She found herself going to and fro from the idea. The consensus was: not if he had that look on his face after.

Donder's face darkened, at this point he had no idea what had happened, he just needed to get them out of the campus's extensive property before he could act like his usual self with her...Whatever that looked like. He slammed the car door, and it sounded and felt like the entire world was going to shake. In two long strides his hand reached out, at first it looked as if it was going for the back of her neck before it grabbed the strap of her bag and whirled her around to him, slamming her into his massive chest as he growled lowly at her.

"I don't know what the fuck that just was. But don't go cold on me like that, or whatever the hell this is will stop, like-" He snapped his fingers, his eyes a burning, molten gold, teeth sharper and larger, and for some reason his beard and hair looked a tad more...Shaggy? Fluffy?

"Sweetheart, I just need to get us out of the campus before I loose my job and you have to move back to wherever you came from, do you understand? I just needed to know where and I don't have many visitors. It's a tad embarrassing. But if you want to play the cold shoulder game-" He growled and let her go, "be my guest, or get in the car." He growled and slowly opened the car door once more.

Alyssa had no idea what had happened as she found herself being slammed into his chest. His massive arms around her like restraints as he snarled at her. She didn't take well to being growled at. So much so that the surprise and confusion she felt at seeing his eyes change to an inhuman colour took a back seat to her indignation.

"Don't you talk to me like that!" She snapped back at him, shoving him, though little good it did. He was like a mountain. Unmovable. However, that didn't mean she'd let him get away with that. Alyssa slid into his ridiculously expensive car, silently marveling at the feel of the leather seats as she slammed the door hard. She waited for him to get in, not in the mood to take any of his shit.

"And don't think you can threaten me like that!" She continued when the doors were closed and they began to drive away. "You have NO right to speak to me like that! Who do you think you are? You're not my father. Not my boyfriend. And if you're so goddamn concerned about losing your stupid job then maybe you shouldn't fuck around with you students!"

She was absolutely livid! If he was so embarrassed then he could go jump off a cliff for all she cared.

Donder had no idea what was happening, being yelled at as she got into his car. He wasn't looking to just drop her off, well...Before he was getting torn into...He just didn't know where to take her but he knew this wouldn't end well when they got to wherever.

However it was made entirely worse when they drove off and her last words stricken him hard as he stared ahead with a pained expression he was trying to hide, his knuckles white on the steering wheel. Donder said nothing, knowing he'd show an even worse side of himself, the moon drawing closer making him violent and ready to burst. Of coarse he wasn't any of those things, he wasn't exactly sure what he was, he never really did this sort of thing before either but he now understood why it never appealed to him.

He came to a stop to her house, putting the car in park and unlocked it, resting his head in one hand as he slowly rubbed his eyes exhausted and just let her get out of the car, call him whatever she could think of and slam the door.

The rest of the journey was suffered by both of them in silence. No matter how much she tried to cool down, Alyssa only found herself getting more worked up. When her street was finally in sight it was a relief. She didn't understand how they could go from having hot mind-blowing sex to arguing like cat and dog.

When the car rolled to a stop, for a moment she said nothing, not moving but only for a moment; it appeared as if she had cooled down. And then she opened her mouth. "You know what you are Donder? You're a fucking coward!" She shouted at him. Slipping out of her seat she slammed the car door as hard as she could.

Asshole! She thought furiously as she jogged up to the stairs to the front door. If she never saw him again, it would be too soon. Yet, as soon as she was out of his presence, it annoyed her that she missed him instantly. It was weird how she could be furious with him and still want to be close to him. In fact the realisation only irritated her more. She needed to calm down. She needed a bath.

Donder tensed at her ending words and said nothing, the only thing she heard after the thud of the car door was the locks clicking as he shifted gears and drove away. Without a word he did and said nothing allowing her to go into her house as if she won whatever this stupid fight was. All he wanted was to get the hell out of the danger zone and just...Go with her somewhere else where they could be safe but as always...She misread whatever the hell it was she saw.

It was if she couldn't understand the severity of them being together in the same place in any fashion other than professional and he ran through his mind counting how many times he explained that to her but either she didn't get it or she really didn't want things to be that way.

Tightening his grip, he supposed it would just go back to the way it was.

--

The next day they would have had class was canceled, well, it was scheduled off. On the syllabus and days they would meet up, there was some random days it looked like that they would simply not meet up. He really didn't give an explanation for this scheduling but no one was going to ask.

The period after that, Donder was still getting over the effects of the full moon as he was writing on the board as the students filed in not paying any mind to them unless they came up and specifically asked a question pertaining to the class. His voice was a bit quieter and duller today, not even sparing a glance to the back of the room.

The whole week since her fight with Donder had been weird. She constantly felt a little off. No matter what she did. No matter how she tried not to think about him. What made it worse was him disappearing from campus altogether for a week! Her mind was overwrought with questions as to where he could be. Who he could be with. It was driving her insane!

Alyssa had tried to dull her mind with parties and alcohol. This only made her worse of course. Anytime any guy showed interest in her she found herself flirting and drinking and then she would drive them away with her drunken ramblings of Donder. She seemed to sabotage any interest in her from a normal guy with the possibility of a normal relationship. And what for? For someone hostile and unreachable as her Professor.

When the week rolled around and Donder's class was back in session, Alyssa felt her stomach churning. Facing him, after so long . . . It didn't leave her with the best of feelings but the class was rather on quiet side and she noticed when she bothered looking in his direction that Donder looked rather haggard and she wondered if he was suffering just as she was but then she don't he even spared a thought for her.

Checking his watch, he released the class as they all shuffled out as normal. Donder turned again and erased the board and sprayed it down for the next professor to use before he sat down at the desk in the pit of the lecture hall and started to grade rather than go up to his office since his car was closer to the room. Answering a couple questions, writing down and correcting some homework assignments that other students couldn't seem to figure out until they were all gone.

He didn't exactly check if they were gone as he sat there continuing to grade on the tests, marking down scores on a separate roll grid. He hadn't had much time to think this past week, the moon having a toll on him as he looked dog tired, more so than usual not to mention oddly...Quiet and reserved, but not in the way he normally was.

Not even looking up to see if there were any remaining students, he put his things away and got up, shouldering his laptop case on and grabbing his briefcase to leave. The man looking positively miserable.

Alyssa hadn't moved from her seat as students slowly shuffled out of the room. She wondered what she was thinking. She should have been the first one out of this room and then wondered what was taking everyone so long to leave! The fact was, even if Donder hadn't thought about her; she had not stopped thinking about him and it was ridiculous how much she had missed him.

Then there was still the issue that she didn't know what she wanted. Her life had been perfect, on track and so very simple. Until Donder had come around and know everything was havoc. Yet his drawn form and features touched her and she had to know if he was okay.

Swallowing her pride and approaching him was almost like a physical pain. But for him . . . She would. As he shouldered his laptop bag she reached out from behind him, running her fingers through his hair as she gently pulled his head back to rest on her shoulders. Alyssa felt the small start in his ridged form and placated him gently. "It's only me." She didn't know if he'd pull away or if he was still mad at her or if he was too afraid to be caught but she just had to touch him. "You're off your game." She teased but only half heartedly, not knowing how he'd react. After all they hadn't spoken for a week and he wasn't particularly the best at communication. "You usually hear me coming a mile away."

Catching her scent, he let out a breath knowing that either way this wouldn't turn out well. It was just sex, fight, make up, and repeat the cycle and the older man simply found it exhausting. Perhaps in his younger years he would have been fine with it but now all he wanted to do was just take a nap. Perhaps his ex was right, he was just too hard to handle for anyone.

However, feeling her hand run through his hair he held back a tired purr, the man liking to be petted. He did tense at her touch, it boiled down to the fact if he could handle her or not today, not to mention he really didn't know what she wanted. He had too many past relationships where they would start off sweet and lay it on him.

Allowing himself to be moved by her, he rested his head on her shoulder tiredly, his body still in a bit of pain for the forced shift. "I'm very tired." He informed her when she commented that he was off his game. "I still heard you I just didn't have the energy to do anything about it. Otherwise I would have locked you out." He joked with a little bit of a snort, still finding that asshole move almost comical.

Back
Top Bottom