Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

"Pffft you can't resist me." She teased back, leaving a trail of gentle kisses on the side of his face. Her bag dropped to floor as she wrapped her arms around him. Enjoying the feel of his strong back against her chest. Alyssa inhaled the scent of him on a sigh. She had missed him.

"You're looking your age." She informed him. She held him tight knowing they didn't have long before he'd start panicking about someone seeing them. Alyssa stoked his chest. They needed to have a proper talk but this was not the time and place and plus she didn't want to spoil the affable mood at this moment in time.

It appeared space was good for them, although it had been somewhat like torture to her. Like a caged cat and now that she had her claws in him, she didn't want to let him go. "Didn't you miss me? Not even a little?"

Allowing her to hug him he looked down at her, nuzzling the top of her head lightly with a low purr that turned into a growl when she mentioned his age. "Stop that," he huffed at her before lightly taking her hands in his massive paws. "I did miss you I just...Last week was incredibly rough."

"Alyssa..." He said frowning at her, his face serious "look at me, we can't keep doing this. This game of cats and dogs, tearing into each other needs to stop. Because one of us is about to walk away and the other is going to die under stress and I don't know about you...But forty-two is not the age I want to go." He jested dryly as he frowned at her. "You need to make up your mind for what you want, actually we both do."

Sighing he let her hands go as he rubbed his forehead. "I'm just...I'm not used to the affairs and yes the sex on that desk was absolutely amazing but if you can't understand that we are in the red zone whenever we're at the university, this isn't going to work. All I wanted was to get us out of the campus and go somewhere else where we wouldn't have to keep peering over our shoulders and something I must have done set you off."

Moving closer to him when he took her hands in his, it was a relief to know she had been missed but was he just saying that to placate her she wondered? Then decided she didn't care for the time being. She listened quietly as he spoke, knowing better than to interrupt him when he was being serious like this.

She frowned when he spoke of them needing to come to decision. She knew they did. She just didn't want to decide now. Maybe because she knew what the outcome would be and she didn't want this to stop. When he pulled away from her, she took a step closer to him, pulling his hand away from his forehead, Alyssa wrapped them around her as she looked up into his eyes.

"Let's go now then?" She suggested, rubbing her nose against his, slowly, teasingly kissing his lips. Trying to divert his attention from the seriousness of the conversation. "Mmm let's go and I can show you how much I've missed you."

Closing his eyes, he didn't want to loose his temper with her once more as he slowly let out a breath, slowly yet gently pulling her off of him and took her by the shoulders. "Alyssa." He said, his tone firm this time as he looked her in the eye, she was avoiding the situation and he couldn't have it right now. "That was two weeks ago, this is now. I'm tired, you need to listen to me, I know you agree you're just running from it."

Closing his eyes once more, he let go of her and stepped back not wanting to succumb to her temptations and his need. "I think...You still need some time. I'm not...I'm not used to the fling thing. Maybe I was twenty years ago but...I don't know what I want either...I know what I don't want though." He mumbled glancing to the side. The last thing he needed was a lover that was like his ex wife.

"...But I don't want you to answer it at school. There's a number on the syllabus you never look at. Either call me to talk or call me to pick you up but at some point we need to figure this mess out." He said as he stepped back, his self control starting to dwindle as he picked up his things again and moved to leave.

His rejection was like lighting a match. She had swallowed her pride to approach him and he was pushing her away. Her ire rose from the pit of her stomach. She choked on indignation. This mess?! That's how he saw her and this situation. She glowered at his departing back.

"No I won't call you!" She threw at his back, following behind him. "You do not get to dismiss me like this." She swept in front of him, blocking his exit. "You want to talk about it? Fine. We're going to talk about it right now. So Donder, if you don't know what you want, what the hell exactly do you want from me?!"

Alyssa demanded, her hands resting on her hips. He was not leaving. He couldn't just treat her like this. She didn't care if he was tired. "The fact is, you regret ever starting this with me. So why don't you just grow some balls and tell me you want this to be over because I will replace you in a day." She told bitterly.

That was it.

What self control he had was simply shaven off of him as he slammed his fists down onto the table he was sitting at a moment ago, the force inhuman as it broke in half, and it being in Yale, was not a cheap piece of plastic but rather real wood.

"I fucking knew it, you were going to tear into me the fucking second I said no." Donder snarled at her, his eyes once more that molten gold as he pointed to her, "swallow your pride for one fucking minute, Alyssa. I'm not dismissing you, I'm telling you that one, I'm not in the mood for sex and two, I'm not comfortable with flings and that you have much more on the line than I do. You don't have your career yet, if I loose my job here I can go back to Germany and everything will be fixed again. You will be kicked out of Yale and never allowed entrance into another Ivy League university again. I need you to understand we either do things differently, or we don't do anything at all and everything goes back to what it was at the beginning of the semester." He snapped, not stepping close to her, he couldn't handle her closeness right now or things would get worse.

"I don't regret you. I regret how I've handled you. I don't want you to go away, I want you to fucking figure out your life and understand that your future is much more important than some grumpy professor who doesn't even know what he wants. If we kept seeing each other and just handled it differently I would like to think we wouldn't be at each other's throats every two minutes.

However what she said lastly infuriated him, "but go ahead, if you want to 'replace me' though just humor me Alyssa. Why haven't you replaced me yet if I'm so easy to? If that's what you want, then go. Just go and leave me the hell alone. If that's not what you want. Swallow. Your. Damn. Fucking. Pride." He snarled loudly, his roar echoing through the hall as he kicked half of the table across the floor. "And stop avoiding the important things."

She couldn't believe her eyes. Searching for safety, she took a step back until she found her back pressed against the door. What had she just seen? A table being broken in half. An almost animalistic rage, sharp teeth, unholy eyes. Her grandmother would say he was possessed by the devil if she had seen him. And in her fright Alyssa was inclined to strongly agree with her.

Her hand quivered as it reached back trying to find the handle. Yet even as she watched this monster toil around the room, breaking, shoving furniture, his words stung her. Swallow her pride?! She had done just that when she spoke to him today! He was a blind fool.

Yet everything he said rang true and hit home with the truth. What was she doing? Risking everything for what? She had a lot to say in return to his scary out burst but not right now. Not ever! She thought for a moment, frightened to her very core. She'd been in bad relationships before. Been with guys like Nile. She thought she'd been scared that night when Nile had found her at the club. However, the fear she felt then was nothing compared to what she felt now.

She'd always thought of Donder as grumpy, all bark and no bite but . . . How wrong had she been. She shook her head slowly in disbelief as he hand grabbed the door handle. "What are you?!" She managed to choke out the words before quitting the room. She ran. Not knowing where but just away. Her bag forgotten. Everything forgotten but the need to escape what her instinct told her was something dangerous.

At this point, he didn't really care how inhuman he looked, he was done with this game and her indecisiveness. When she ran, he rolled his eyes and decided to humor himself and scare her a bit, why not after she put him through hell for months now? As she ran to the parking lot, in the forested area around the school there the golden eyes were, peering out at her but they weren't Donder's, not exactly.

It was hard to make out, still hidden by the trees but it was a snarling monster, almost wolf like but larger than a grizzly bear. He thought perhaps if he sealed a mysterious creature hidden in the wolves in her mind, she'd just forget about him like everyone else, and perhaps it was for the best as well.

Once she drove off, he left, going back home and staying there for the day for a night of heavy drinking on his couch.

Before she got into her car, Alyssa suddenly froze. In the distance, there was a glittering of gold. Much like that had been Donder's eyes. Her mind raced. What was he? What was going on? Was she going crazy?! Maybe it was for the best. Maybe she should stay away from him.

That night Alyssa hardly slept. The events of the day rolling through her mind like an endless movie over and over again. Maybe he was just that strong. It was impossible for anyone to break a solid wood table like that. She tossed and turned. Recalling all the otherworldly features about him. His constantly changing eye colour, his build, the way he growled. At the thought of his growl she left a shiver run up her spine.

Alyssa cursed herself. How could she still possibly want him after everything?! Yet, there was something innately and inherently in her that still longed for him. It was almost three o'clock in the morning when she decided to call him. Deciding she needed answers. Her heart pounded as the phone rang.

Donder was asleep on his couch, passed out with bottles and cans littered around him as the phone woke him up. Jumping up a bit in a daze, he looked around and grumbled before answering it, rubbing his eyes. The voice on the other side of her was low, slurred, and incredibly exhausted.

"...Yeah?"

She caught him again when he wasn't being formal, however what she didn't know was the minute she started lecturing him he'd simply hang up. Drunk Donder didn't take much of anything sitting down or standing up.

Sitting up he looked around the living room and checked the time before letting out a sigh, raising a brow as she spoke wondering what was so important at three in the morning, especially after he thought he scared her off. Perhaps she just wanted to get the last word in.

"Your drunk." She stated here his voice. She was not impressed. Rubbing two fingers between her brows she breathed deeply, straining to remain calm. In an idle world, he'd answer and he sorry and begging her forgiveness but this wasn't an idle world, this was Donder and his grumpy ass and she had to deal with him as he was.

"I want to talk." She told him simply. "Meet me in the parking lot on campus." Putting the phone down on him, she put on a pair of shorts and a tshirt and got in her car and drove there. It was dark, everywhere was closed but she didn't want to meet him somewhere confined, like her house or . . . wherever the hell he lived.

They were going to have it out, once and for all and that would be it, Alyssa promised herself. They couldn't keep doing this and she also needed to know . . . What was he?! Pulling into the desolate car park, Alyssa got out and waited in the dark. Nothing but the rustling of the leaves and the wind could be heard on the night air and the cooings of some sort of bird of the night.

"Most definitely" He purred and then hiccuped. Growling when she hung up on him he was slightly amused by her order to him. "She knows I'm drunk and she wants me to drive...Fat chance."

When Donder was drunk, he had a habit of letting his wolf side show a bit more as it was comfortable with him. Instead he changed forms, carrying a seperate change of clothes between his teeth and ran off to where she wanted him to be. Making his way on the other side around campus he simply changed and put his clothes back on, rolling his shoulders to get all the cracks out.

Walking over to her, his hands in his pockets wearing jeans and a t shirt not bothering with a jacket even though it was chilly outside. Cocking a brow he just stared at her tiredly letting her have the first word.

She started when he appeared out of nowhere. "Where did yo-" She stopped narrowing her gaze on him. She had a million questions. A million things to say. But now that he had appeared like that in front of him, like a ghost out of nowhere . . . There was only one thing on her mind.

But she could smell the booze on him. Drunken idiot. She thought taking a step back closer to her car door as she wrapped her arms around herself against the night chill that set her teeth on edge. He wanted to talk. So talk they would. No matter what state he was in. So far everything had been on his terms. It was her turn now.

"I want to know what you are." Alyssa demanded. "And before you start giving me shit and spouting lies, I want you know to know I know there's something not right with you. Your . . . eyes change colour!" She started knowing how crazy she sounded but she wasn't crazy! "You're strong. Stronger than anyone should be, even someone as . . . massive as you. You-You don't even sound human sometimes so I want to know what you are." She put her foot down.

"Werewolf. Next question." He said and yawned. That was it, his big secret just simply out there for her whether or not she would take him seriously or not. His sober self would kick him until he bled to death for outing the largest secret he ever had as his entire existence was to protect other werewolves but...Drunken idiots will be drunken idiots.

"If that's it and you have nothing else to say then I'm going home. This wasn't exactly the talk I was expecting but I have a feeling that's just never going to happen." He snorted bitterly, though he did get quite...Physically violent. That he understood was unacceptable but he would never lay a hand on her though she had no reason to believe that.

The one thing he could give her if anything was the truth, it was almost a running joke that all drunks did was tell the truth and do things they've always wanted to do.

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "You're unbelievable! I ask you for the truth and you spout some bullshit. Do you think I'm stupid?! Oh you're a Werewolf. " She was insulted he'd think she'd believe something so ridiculous as that. "And nothing else to say?! You're the one that wanted to talk! The one that said call YOU when I was ready to talk!"

She was beginning to get frustrated with him. She was glad they were out in the dead of night where she could yell at him til her hearts content. But the truth was she was hurt that we was being so casual about it.

"You want the truth? Fine!" She shouted knowing he wouldn't probably remember a thing when he woke up whenever he did, maybe a day or three later. "I must be insane because I want to be with you! Not sneaking around but for real be with YOU! And I know that's impossible because if I want that then I have to give up my career! But if I keep my career then I can't have you! So tell Donder, what the hell is there to talk about because the fact is you're way more fucked up than me! Least I can be honest with myself! You can't even face yourself! All you can do is hide behind the bottle!"

Any sense of self preservation was thrown out the window as long bottled up feelings and emotions came spilling out of her.

"Well I'll admit I was thinking you'd call like I dunno...A couple weeks from now or something. You know...Have time to think about it but it seems you have." He said dully as he circled her like a wolf on a lamb. Smirking when she snapped at him for his answer to what exactly he was, he knew it wouldn't ever be easily accepted for a human like her to believe in such fairy tales.

"Its adorable when you're mad at me and I end up being right." He purred behind her, and before she could turn there was the sound of bone cracking and fabric ripping before he came back to face her, a massive black wolf with golden eyes staring right into hers.

He indeed was way more fucked up than she was, but at least he had some...Reasons that made it so, he never could be around humans the way he was other supernaturals but even then it was dangerous. Not everyone shared his opinion on protecting the defenseless, non magical humans. The wolf sat down in front of her, towering in his massive form as he pawed his ears and muzzle allowing her to freak out to her fullest extent.

Alyssa practically growled when he called her adorable. I was the one thing that made her madder when she was already furious with him. Her gaze followed him wearily as he circled her. He was drunk and unhinged. She knew that, slightly regretting her impulse to meet up with him. But she had needed to get off her chest what she felt and the more she held it in the worse it would have gotten.

The sounds behind her scared her. Scared her so much so that she decided they were just figments of her imagination. They had to be. That was before as if out of nowhere a massive black wolf stopped in front of her. Alyssa stumbled, her back hitting her car hard as a scream was stuck in her throat.

Oh. My. God.

This couldn't be happening. She didn't move a muscle as she stared at the beast. Not taking her eyes off it for a single second. It was massive. Not some little wolf that might stalk through the forest. It was utterly huge! Bigger than her car. Bigger than . . . anything she had even seen.

"This isn't real." Alyssa repeated to herself over and over again. She looked around into the night. Maybe Donder had been trying to mess with her. Some sort of sick joke. But he was nowhere in sight. Her gaze flashed back to the impossible beast infront of her . . .

"Donder . . .?" She had to be crazy. She was finally losing her mind. He had drove her to madness. She reached out a hand to see if the creature was actually real.

Continuing to rub his paw on his snout, he stopped and opened an eye at her when she said his name. They held gazed for a long moment, almost felt like an eternity before he leaned forward and sloppily licked her face, the beast making a chuffing noise that sounded almost like a drunken, growling laughter.

Sitting back he stared at her, the monster looking as if it was frowning and almost appalled. He couldn't speak to her in this form, and if he needed to change back he would be completely bare...His ears pinned back against his head as he thought this over, his drunken decision making starting to bite him in the ass.

However he did lean his head into her hand with a low purr, nuzzling against her as the human Donder would whenever she pet his hair, explaining his mannerisms.

Alyssa squealed as the ginormous wolf leaned onto her and licked her. She screamed but the beast was not deterred. In fact when it pulled away, if she hadn't know better it was as if the creature was laughing at her. Alyssa was utterly freaked out. What the hell was going on?! Was this all some kind of terrible nightmare?!

She began to pace after pulling her hand away. The creature acted just as Donder did. But this couldn't be Donder! Werewolves did not exist! Humans did not change for into other creatures! Oh God! It was like she was surrounded by the devil. Her mind flew back to all those sermons she had heard in church on Sunday mornings. She had to calm down. She was going crazy!

Straightening her spine. She breathed in deeply, opening her eyes, she demanded, "Donder! This isn't fun! Come out right now! You-You can't leave out here by myself! You-How can you-Are you trying to scare me?! You come out right this instant! You expect me to believe this Twilight bullshit!? Get your old ass out here right now! We're not done talking!" This wasn't real. It was just some joke . . . It had to be!

He flinched at the mentioning of Twilight as well as being called old. Grumbling, the wolf looked around before nudging her with his snout to the woods where they could not be seen in any shape or form before the wolf's bones cracked and it seemed to shift. Fur receding as he turned into something much more human, yet naked, he had her pushed up against a tree as he grinned down at her, and just for laughs he licked her cheek once more.

"I do expect you to believe it. Because if you really want me like you just said...You're going to have to. Because this is me." He purred lightly against her collarbone.

He didn't want to tell her what would happen possibly if she said no, not that he'd kill her or anything though that happened similarly in the past...He was thinking more along the lines of hitting her incredibly hard upside the head.

She had no idea why she was following a figment of her imagination into the woods like it was suggestion, but Alyssa did. She had lost her mind. That was all there was too it. The wolf suddenly stopped, prompting her to do the same and Alyssa began to squeal into the dead of night as she watched the wolf shift.

The beautiful black fur receded into warm sinewy muscle and the man she knew. Donder . . . She continued to freak out as he pushed her up against the cold bark of a large tree. His warm tongue licking her cheek again. Oh my God! My Maths Professor is a Werewolf! Was all she could think. With the warmth of his arms on either side of her. She began to calm down enough to hear his voice.

For a long time, she just breathed, looking into his eyes. Donder . . . Was a Werewolf. A Werewolf! Reaching out with a quivering hand, she brushed her hand against his beard and the slowly down the plane of his chest. "You're . . . real . . ." She had to make sure.

This was Donder. The real Donder. It was as if it all suddenly started to make sense . . . How he acted, the things he said and did . . . What had he just said? . . . 'Because if you really want me like you just said . . . Because this is me.' There wasn't a lot of time to process any of this but the only thing she knew right now for certain was . . . She did still want him.

She couldn't overthink this, or she knew she'd run and never look back. Reaching out for him again, taking the back of his head in her hand, she crushed his lips to hers. Pulling him in with her other arm, holding him against her in the darkness of the cold night under a waxing moon. The smoldering heat from the passion of their embrace consumed them. Her cold hand running down the hard muscles of his back as she pulled him closer. "Like I just said . . ." She told him on ragged breaths between kissed. "I really want you." Her hand tightening in his hair. "Donder . . . Mine."

There would be so many conversations waiting for them in the cold light of day but right now, there was only him and her and the silvery light of the moon.

Donder was a reserved person in general and of coarse grumpy but a lot of it had to do was that secret and it made somewhat romantic relationships or interests hard to deal with. However him being drunk made his little truth a bit easier for him to tell as his sober self would have continued to push her away until finally they both had enough of each other. Purring lightly as she stroked at his beard and chest he nuzzled her neck lightly, his fangs nipping her skin.

Kissing her, his lips ever passionate and demanding as he pushed her harder into the tree, his hands at her hips in the way she loved the most. The moonlight allowed him to see her, as he purred in agreement, kissing and nuzzling her neck as his grip tightened on her.

"Then show me." He growled lowly at her, his drunkeness as well as his animalistic behavior getting the better of him as he pressed her against his massive frame.

The growl sent a little fright through her. Before it had just been something arousing but now she knew the truth behind it. He was an animal. Yet, he was human too. She couldn't get her head around it but as he pressed her against his large frame, her hands gliding over his skin; right now this was the Donder she knew. The annoying, irritable man she could not stop thinking about.

The light nips of his sharp teeth sending shivers through every nerve. Alyssa ran her fingertips through his thick hair, pulling him closer. Their lips meshing, doing what he bid. One hand running down his chest until she was stroking him to live. When he was hot and hard enough, her lips followed the trail of her hand.

Until she was on her knees before him. Her bright eyes on his face as she wrapped her lips around the tip of his manhood. Her hands on his hips, slowly taking more of him in. Savouring the taste of him she moaned as her tongue teased him and she worked him with her full lips.

"Ooh sweet girl..." He groaned, petting her hair as he watched her a grin on his face. He loved the slight look of innocence tainted with lust and adoration in her eyes as his golden eyes fluttered from the feeling as she sucked him off.

Taking one hand from his hips he guided it to stroke whatever she couldn't take in as he bucked his hips lightly not wanting her to choke but to show her how much he loved the feeling.

Seeing her from the moonlight, he stroked her hair, running his fingers through it as his breathing hitched, moaning and purring loudly for her. "You're coming home with me after..." He groaned, it wasn't a choice from the way it sounded, more like a statement that would not be argued at this point.

Alyssa eyes flicked back to Donder's as he spoke. Her lips and hand working him just how he liked it. Yet, she managed to shake her head. She wouldn't allow him to tell her what to do. She still had to hold onto her defiance. She couldn't give into each and every whim of his.

Even as she silently said no, she knew she was going home with him tonight. There was nowhere else she'd rather be right now. Moaning as he bucked and pushed against her mouth, Alyssa let him use her mouth however he liked. The sound of his pleasure encouraging her.

He was so hot and hard in her mouth and only getting harder, she wanted to please him, her tongue playing along his length. Her free hand stroking his side as the other worked him. She couldn't get enough of him. Feeling his hand in her hair, she moaned around his length.

Back
Top Bottom