Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

“I don’t know . . .” Alyssa teased. “You’re kind of crazy like them.”

Feeling his hand roam under her shit, her skin tingled wherever he touched. Her breathing hitching slightly.

Her desire rising with every moment. “You’re cute when you’re shy. The big bad wolf blushing.” She teased him. “Not frightening at all.”

She began to unbutton his shirt, her lips trailing along his neck. “And are we talking the . . . good kind of crazy because . . . I’m pretty sure I saw the moon last night?” She nipped his ear playfully. Growling, imitating him.

Donder grinned at her and growled back, his a lot more wolfish sounding than a human could manage as he smiled, his fangs white and sharp. "I said full moon my dear, last night wasn't a full moon. I have my calender's marked so no one can see me. And no, not the good kind, in fact very very bad." He said, turning himself so he laid down on the couch allowing her to straddle him.

"Also don't wear any silver around me," he added, his tone a bit serious with that, "It burns through our skin, and though we do heal faster than humans, silver slows the process down so...No matter how much I piss you off, please don't bring any silver daggers or bullets when you're ready to tear my head off." He teased lightly, his hands resting on her hips.

Straddling him She grinned down. “Oh don’t worry I only need the silver edge of my tongue to attack you. Though now that I think about it, how about you just don’t piss me off in the first place?” She grinned, slowly beginning to grind against him.

She could feel him hardening against her shorts. Taking one hand from her hip she slid it up her tshirt until his large hand was clasping her ample chest.

Then she pushed it away and stopped her grinding. “But err I need to hear some things from you first like . . . Why you like me?” She licked her lips, stroking his bare chest.

"It's actually incredibly easy to piss you off my dear." He said truthfully, cocking a brow, "because you believe I think so little of you and I really don't." He murmured, stroking her hair from her face, "but I'll keep that in mind."

Gasping and purring as his cock hardened from beneath his jeans and boxers, his eyes darkened at her, smirking as he grasped her breasts enjoying every curve in her form.

However once she stopped, he let out a low groan of irritation and shot her a glare. "There are many things I suppose. Lets get the obvious out of the way, you're very attractive and the sex is amazing," Donder complimented with a naughty grin. "Mh...You're a bit of a handful sometimes but I'd like to think you keep me in check sometimes...I know I can be overbearing."

Alyssa pressed her cheek into his palm when he was telling her how much he thought of her. She did find it hard to believe that she would be held in such high esteem by him as he was so learned and a man of the world and she was but a girl who had seen very little of the world. Of course, she would have loved to but it was all out of her means.

She grinned back at him when he glared at her because she stopped her ministrations. Sitting up straight she paid attention as he spoke with a look of interest like that in one of his classes. Nodding when she liked what she was hearing.

"Mm you figured that out did you?" Alyssa said seductively as she crawled over him. Bringing his big hands to the curve of her ass. Her hard nipples teasing his chest through her thin tshirt. Her lips on his neck and cheek. "But that's okay." She whispered moving her lips to his ear. "Daddy's allowed to be overbearing." She teased.

"You're damn right he is," Donder purred back at her, grinning as he gripped her ass, giving it a hefty, firm squeeze as one hand slipped from it and under her shirt, past her bra to pinch one of her pert nipples. "Can't have you getting what you want all the time," he teased, nipping at her nose.

"Mh...How about just spending the whole day with me?" He purred to his lovely lady as he nuzzled up to her, his hands grazing her body feeling every curve, every part of her as he pulled her down on top of him, bucking his hips against her to remind her what she had started before she stopped.

"Let Daddy pamper you before the school week starts again and I become a grumpy Nazi professor?" He grumbled teasingly at her kissing her neck.

Alyssa mewed when he teased her nipple and then the rest of her body. His lips on her neck sent shivers down her spine and when he pulled her down against him she felt his hardness. Alyssa began to grind against Donder once more. Laughing as he teased her.

"Or really? And how's Daddy going to pamper me?" She teased back nipping at his lower lip. Her hands running over any skin she could reach. She loved the feel of him. Every inch of him turned her on. "Mmm . . ." She purred. "Plus I liked my Nazi Professor. He always had a firm hand." She winked at him.

She didn't wait to pull the shirt off his back. Running her nails over his skin. Alyssa pulled him close, her breasts crushed against his solid chest, crushing her lips to his. "Convince me to stay daddy." She purred wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Mh...Daddy's gonna let you come." He purred in her ear, his hand moving to her pants, slipping under them teasingly as he nipped at her ear. "Not to mention...I think you like the fact I'm more experienced than others, don't you?" He asked, slowly stroking her womanhood, wanting to edge her until she begged him.

"Daddy knows exactly how to work you, and exactly how to make you scream and I think beneath your pride you enjoy it." He growled softly, shifting as he spread his legs, winking at her as he pulled back to see her face.

"Not to mention...Wouldn't you like to ride him?" He said his hands on her hips making her straddle him, his grin wolfish and his eyes darkened with wanting.

Alyssa moaned as she felt his big strong hand against her pussy. He knew exactly how to extract moans from her. Her body of its own accord moved against his hand.

His long fingers stroking her just in the right place. She cried out, her hands coming to rest on his shoulders to steady herself. Simply nodding in agreement with him.

Moving her like a doll as if she weighed nothing Alyssa found herself straddling him. His hard cock through his trousers and her shorts almost burnt with desire. She grinded against his but she needed to get closer.

Pulling her tshirt off which was now suffocating her, Alyssa’s hands reached for the class of his trouser. Undoing it she freed his hot hard cock into her hands. Stroking his thickness in her small hands.

“Where do you want it daddy?”

"Mh...Ngh...Surprise me sweet girl..." He groaned, loving to watch her pleasure him, this was one of his more favored angles but contrary to what she probably hoped for, he could very well still dominate from the bottom of them.

He shifted off his clothing for her, allowing her to see him fully, the tattoos on his arms and parts of the artwork that was on his back, the perfect amount of hair on his chest now that they were in a lit area rather than a darkened room like the last few times.

"Daddy likes surprises you know...Show him what you can do, darling." He purred, his free hand stroking her cheek as his other continued to tease her wet woman hood as his brows raised and grinned. "Look at how wet I make you...Hm..." He purred lightly wanting to get her to blush from his forward, perverted words.

She did blush brightly at the mention of how wet he made her. She was soaking at his ministrations. Her need growing. Her desire for him no longer something she could hide.

Shimming off her shorts and panties, she rubbed his hard cock between her wet pussy lips. Biting back a moan as he eyes remained locked on his.

Sliding his cock back between her ass cheeks. Raising a suggestive brow at him as she undid her bra. Her full chest springing out of its confines.

Her fingers trailing the art work on his arms. So sexy. She leaned forward, teasing her nipple against her lips as she moved her lips to his ear and cooed hotly. “Daddy . . .” Running her hands through his thick dark hair and his back. “Fuck my ass please.” He wanted to be surprised. She moved the tip of his bulging cock against her tight hole.

"Such a naughty one..." He purred, grinning as she whimpered for what she wanted in his ear, one digit slipping into her pussy for her to gasp, "Daddy said he'd pamper you didn't he?" Donder growled as he shifted, his free hand on her hip as he slowly brought her down onto his cock, allowing her to adjust to him and for him to adjust to her tightness. "Mh...Relax for me sweetheart....Fuck...You're so tight...." He gasped, his eye lids fluttering from the feeling.

Adding another finger into her womanhood, he fucked her with a hand and his cock, his other moving her hips along, his own hips thrusting within her as he let out a low growl. Soon the smell and heat of sex was throughout the room and the sound of skin on skin as he rocked with her.

"Come on baby girl, scream for me." He growled, his cock curving further into her, his hand continuing to thrust in and out from her wet pussy, curling every now and then to hit her special spot.

Alyssa gasped as he pushed a finger into her. Her pussy tightening around his intrustion as he ass did the same trying to keep him out of her forbidden hole as he pushed her down onto his cock.

Alyssa screamed bitting down onto his shoulder as his thick meat spread her tight hole. She did as he said and tried to relax taking more of him in as she rocked against him. Loving the feeling of having both of her holes filled with him as he presssd another finger inside her.

It was painful but the pain slowly subsided as pleasure started to take its place. She squeezed her tight little asshole around his hard thick cock. Moaning against his ear as she held onto him, bouncing on his meat as he worked pleasure from her pussy. The sound of his balls slappig her ass filling the room.

“Mmm more daddy!” She begged like a dirty slut. “Harder!” She needed him, her lips finding his. Alyssa kissed him hard, her hand stroking his beard and his cheek as she took him deep up her ass.

Donder sat up slightly, taking her hips as he ground up against her when her thrusts met his bucks. He growled lowly, his eyes staring at her from behind his dark, ebony hair as he panted. The wolf always did seem to come out during sex, part of the package he assumed but he hoped it made her more aroused for him, his almost unkempt, animal like behavior as he fucked her harder and faster than any endurance of a human.

Adding a third finger within her, his hand quickened along with his hips, reaching as far as she could allow him as his cock twitched within her tight ass. Letting out a loud groan, his head rolling back as he panted. He wanted to mark her deep once more, his need sending him into a bit of a frenzy as he pushed further and further within her from both her ass and pussy.

Alyssa screamed loving every moment of him inside her. She held onto him tight as he fucked her at an incredible speed. “So good!” She moaned allowing him to take her as he liked. Her hand pushing his hair out of his eyes as she pressed her forehead against his holding his gaze not looking away, not even for a moment.

Her hips meeting each of his thrusts. “Mine!” She growled. She’d never wanted a man more and as much as she wanted, needed Donder Locke.

She cried out for him as he pressed a third finger into her pussy. “So close! Daddy! . . . I’m so close!” She panted. “Oh Daddy!” She cried holding onto him. “Daddy. Daddy, please, come with me. Fill up your sweet baby girls ass.” She begged.

Wrapping his arm around her waist, he pulled her down ontop of him as he continued to thrust in and out, his breathing staggered as he neared his climax. Growling at her, his teeth were sharpened as she stared at her with golden eyes, his cock twitching in need of release.

She kept spurring him on as he growled and grunted at her, finally able to make out words but they were a bit clouded by his deep snarling voice, "God I love it when you beg for me..." He said and let out a loud growl as his seed filled her, his fingers pressing into her inner most part as he came allowing her to ride out her climax as he finished inside her. Seed leaking from her ass as he ground agaisnt her, wanting to mark her as deep as possible.

Alyssa held onto Donder tightly as he wrapped his arms around her. With each thrust of his cock he pounded her ass hard making her cry out. She needed him. Needed to feelevery inch of him.

His hand never relenting as she felt him reaching his climax. Her moans and screams were lost to his pleasure as he released deep inside her ass. His hand working her perfectly to join him in his release as she ground against his fingers and cane hard.

“Donder!” She cried. “Oh God!” He head falling to rest on his shoulder, feeling his hot thick come pouring out of her. She mewed against his skin. Her lips searching for his as she breathed without realising, clearly not thinking straight. “I love you.”

He tensed slightly under her, those three words were making everything move too fast for him, he still really wasn't sure what they were at this point and she just dropped that. Though he supposed it was common with younger men and women after such an intense session. However he covered up his tensing by kissing her passionately, playing it off that he was still in his animalistic state where he couldn't respond.

After a while he pulled away, out of breath and collapsed back onto the couch still within her. "Baby girl you give me quite the...workout..." He said trying to catch his breath, stroking her face as he purred, licking his fingers clean, his eyes flashing golden at the taste of her.

"I think I might be getting old...." He teased lightly at her raising a brow.

Alyssa hadn’t even realised what she’d said still lost to the dying sensation as she lay on his chest. When he tended she just put it down to the aftershock of their love making session.

She happily lay in his arms. A smile across her lips, enjoying his fingers stroking her skin. She looked up at him as he licked his fingers tasting her. A smile still lighting her face she giggled at his words.

Cuddling closer to him, though he was buried still inside her she didn’t want him to move. Not a single inch. “Didn’t feel like you’re getting old to me.” She murmured littering kissing to his chest. The salty taste of his skin on her lips. “Was that surprise enough for you?”

"It was...Not many girls enjoy that sort of thing....Uh..." He said and blushed, "n-not that I've been with anyone recently...I just mean you know...Before we met. Like way before." He panicked and grumbled looking to the side, "... You know what I mean..."

As they laid there, his softened cock still within her as they comforted each other in silence, listening to her breathing and heart beat before speaking. "So um...What else do you want to do today?" He asked since it was just in the early afternoon. He was a bit unsure at this point, usually he never engaged in passion this early in the day and ended when it was still young.

"...Uh...I have a stable you know..." he thought that perhaps that could interest her. Donder didn't want to lay around all day.

Hi babbling was adorable she decided but also decided to let him continue and not save him from himself. She grinned up at him. “Well, you’ll learn I’m into A LOT of things but err you’ll have to wait to find out.”

She winked up and him and then yawned. Too comfortable in his arms. “What?” She teased. “Is that it for the day? Unless you mean . . . You know, I’m the stables?” She wagged a brownat him before laughing.

“Do you own horses?” She gazed up at him. “How rich, exactly are you?”

"Mh...I can't wait..." He purred kissing her temple lightly as he nodded to her question. "I own one, Pierce owns the other. Let's see if you can guess which is which." He teased lightly allowing her to get off of him as he slowly pulled from her, letting out a low groan.

Handing her clothes over like a gentleman as he put his back on he helped her outside showing her the large pastures for the two horses. A white and grey dappled ran right up for them, ears flicking as Donder handed the horse a carrot. "This is Jazz, the black one over there is Forta." He said pointing to a massive fresian mix who slowly looked up and simply snorted uninterested in them before going back to grazing.

She was sore and bruised and in need of a shower and food but that could all wait as she followed Donder out.

Completely enthralled by the magestoc creatures. “I’ve never seen a horse in real life before this.” She beamed stroking the horses mane.

It was crazy but it got her really excited like a kid visiting zoo. Things like this had always been out of her reach due to dire poverty. Donder was opening up her world in more ways then he could ever know.

“Do you have any other animals?”

"No, just these and the dog." He said shrugging, not at home enough to have any other animals besides his horses and faithful canine companion. He whistled as Forta and Jazz complied, trotting over to greet them, the dapple horse leaning his head down to sniff at Alyssa as Forta only seemed interested in Donder and the carrot sticks in his hand.

"Maybe sometime over break I'll teach you how to ride, yeah?" He asked wondering what she thought of that, glancing over at her as he pet his massive steed. "You know...If you want to come back here that is." He teased, leaning over giving her eat a light nip as he purred, nuzzling against her neck almost lovingly.

“I think you already taught me that.” Alyssa grinned giving him a playful wink. “Actually I would love that.” She replied petting the horse.

When he nuzzled her, she pulled him closer wrapping her arms around his strong neck. She never imagined herself as a country sort of girl, being raised in the city and all but strangely enough, she could see a life here.

But then she didn’t know how serious Donder was about her. Then there was the fact that he was her Professor. Student teacher relationships were definitely not allowed. Especially when she was taking his class. Oh and there was that small detail that he was a Werewolf. A Werewolf! What did that mean for her? She had yet to figure it all out.

“So . . . You want me around here . . . More?” Alyssa questioned and then teased. “Going to introduce me to your daughter next?”

Back
Top Bottom