Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

He growled lowly at her when she shook her head but didn't press the subject any more from that as his eyes rolled back, tugging at her hair with his powerful hands. He knew watching her, and receiving the pleasure with her on her knees like that, he wouldn't last long.

Several moments, he groaned out rocking into her before he gritted his teeth. "Fuck...Alyssa..." He said warning her as he was reaching his climax, his grip on her hair tightening, his other hand clawing into the bark of the tree behind her as it stabled him.

Hearing him Alyssa worked him harder, her eyes on his face enjoying his pleasure. She felt his hand tightening in her hair. The nails of one hand digging into his side. She wanted nothing more than to please him, give him the pleasure he desired.

Tomorrow when he was sober, they’d talk plenty but tonight she just wanted him. Wanted him in every way possible.

Her lips wrapped around him. Her hand stroking him. Enjoying every minute of his rapture. She couldn’t wait to go home with him. Her free hand stroking his skin, soothingly. His hand tight in her hair only encouraging her to push him over the edge.

He cried out one more time, his head rolling back as he released into her mouth, letting go of her head if she needed to pull away to breath but his hands moved to her shoulders as his nails dug into the skin there.

As his climax faded, his chest heaved and breathing ragged he helped her up and purred lowly at her, nuzzling her hair and neck before letting her go once more. He knew he needed to get them home before he did in fact pass out, his bones cracking as he shifted smoothly into the massive black wolf again, leaning down so she could hop on his back which was more than large enough to carry a few people.

Before she hopped on though, he teased her one last time with licking her face, long and slobbery as he purred almost adoringly to her.

Alyssa held onto Donder tight as he reached his limit. Tasting him, his hand holding on tight in her hair and then her shoulder, she swallowed every drop of him. She loved making him quiver in ecstasy. Almost every part of her body had some mark from him. Every mark told the same story; that she belonged to him.

As he pulled her up like a rag doll, Alyssa kissed his neck smiling against it. Her hands running down his back, feeling the tense muscles slightly slick with perspiration.

But then he started to shift and she backed away. Reality came back and she remembered what she could not forget. She started at the massive wolf in front of her.

Did he expect her to get on hi back?! When he licked her face again she tried to push him off. Did she dare . . . She had a feeling she would not like the alternative if she refused and in no time found herself holding onto clumps of his fur flying through the dark ghostly woods. She prayed they’d get to wherever they were going soon. Most of all she hoped she didn’t regret this decision.

Last edited:
The wolf made a gruff sound when she pushed his head away. His ears pinned flat against his head at her wondering if it was her responding to being licked or responding to the fact he was well...A werewolf. Either way he wasn't exactly pleased from that as she climbed on and gripped his furred scruff.

His gait was smooth as he cantered through the woods, nimbly leaping over fallen trees and logs whenever they got in the way as he took her through to his house. Hitting a massive clearing, he slowed down as they came upon a cabin. Of coarse considering it was Donder's it wasn't some hermit's shack but a state of the art and incredibly expensive yet tasteful house as he slowly let her off and turned forms, grabbing his robe he placed over the rail of the back porch and put it on before letting them in.

Scratching his chin as he yawned, they were both greeted by a German Shepard mix panting and wagging his tail excitedly. "Go to bed, Kanto, shoo." He grumbled as he lightly pushed the dog out of his way while his companion was enthralled by this newcomer.

Alyssa had never seen such a luxurious place as the one she was standing before in her entire life and this was just the outside. Yet she was hesitant now she was here. This was unknown territory with a creature from fairytales and nightmares.

There was however something normal to put her slightly at ease. His pet. Alyssa kneeled down and greeted the dog that was all over her. “Hey buddy.” She ruffles his thick fur. “You have a dog?” She looked up at Donder, an amused quizzical look on her face. “A . . .” She didn’t want to say it, it sounded so crazy. “Werewolf has a dog for a pet?”

You couldn’t make this stuff up. She cuddled the dog right. He reminded her so much of her Brutus. “What happens now?” She finally spoke, her face buried in Kanto’s fur.

Donder frowned deeply at what she said, starting to feel like perhaps what she had spoke of in the woods was just...Of no substance. Going upstairs allowing her to love on Kanto, he changed into boxers and jeans and left his top half bare before coming back downstairs. "I'm still a person, Alyssa." He said dryly before sitting in his armchair in the living room.

"Look I know this is some messed up stuff, what you just learned but I think you should maybe take it in slowly. But as far as what happened with us is concerned..." He mumbled thinking, his brows furrowing also incredibly unsure how this would play out. It seemed to him she either accepted him or she'd run off and he couldn't tell which one she was.

"...We either are in a somewhat traditional relationship, we keep doing as we're doing now and be miserable. Or you walk away. But if you walk away you can't speak a word about werewolves. Not only will you look insane but if you spill the whole supernatural secret to the general public, I'm coming after you and not in a good way. Don't make me do that." He said defeated, not wanting to threaten her but there was a lot on the line. "If you actually want to be in a relationship with me, its still danger zone at the university because I will still loose my job. So no matter what, we can't act intimate there or even close to the school."

Alyssa frowned deeply at his threat, feeling a little more like herself as he began to irritate her once again.

“Do I look stupid to you? Yeah that’s my first thought run around and tell everyone Professor Locke is a Werewolf! For someone so smart sometimes you sound like a complete idiot.” She sliced him with her words.

Letting go of Kanto she ventured near a window. She didn’t want to touch anything in such a fine house like this. She felt completely out of place. She had grew up in a four block radius her whole life. Even when she moved up here where she lived was hardly fancy and she could hardly afford that.

“We’ll see what happens I guess.” She murmured folding her arms across her chest. “You can’t just expect me to . . . Be okay with something like this and . . . A supernatural community?! What else is out there? Vampires and witches too? All the things that go bump in the night?” She joked sarcastically not believing it could be possible. She could hardly believe HE was possible.

Passion and longing had acted out in the woods but the reality hitting her now was so much more . . . Real. What did it even entail being with him? With him being . . . What he was?

"No Alyssa. I don't think you're stupid. I'm just explaining what could potentially happen like oh I don't know...Like you asked." He growled getting so sick of her believing he thought so little of her, if he thought she was stupid she wouldn't even be here at the moment.

But now he did feel like an idiot, the booze starting to wear off as he stared at her back. He could tell she thought he was a monster, or at least a freak and he had no time to deal with such like that. He had been alone for so long mostly due to his secret and now he was regretting ever coming to the parking lot tonight.

"I'll answer your questions tomorrow but I'm going to bed. All the rooms are upstairs just pick one." He muttered and got up, walking upstairs to the master bedroom and shut the door, taking his jeans off as he collapsed in bed on his side staring at the wall.

Alyssa practically growled in return as he stormed off like a stroppy teenager. “How do you deal with him?” She asked Kanto who just whinnied in answer.

She was tired than she realised, collapsing on the window seat, she sat and stared out into the night, wrapping her arms around her tighter. She was so furious with him. Why couldn’t he understand that this all was just a lot to process!?

Donder always expected her to just fall into line just like he expected Kanto to no doubt. They didn’t understand each other at all, so what hope was there? And yet, she couldn’t imagine him not there somehow in her life.

It wasn’t long before she drifted off though she had no intention of staying after his performance, sleep got the better of her. Alyssa was out cold.

Donder was up mid morning, dressed and showered as he fed Kanto before making breakfast, not bothering her out of politeness and also because he thought he could hear himself think if she was out cold and not tearing into him. He kept whatever she wanted left in the pan for it to stay hot as he ate his breakfast leaning against the counter, watching the television on low volume thanks to his enhanced hearing.

He grumbled at the thought of all the questions he had to answer and some he needed to re-answer having a feeling how this would all roll out. Once he finished his food he walked over and nudged her lightly to wake up, raising a brow feeling more like a babysitter than anything else.

"Kanto, wake her up." He muttered as he moved to sit on the couch, his faithful companion hopping up and licked her across the face.

Alyssa was slowly roused from her sleep, feeling a wet tongue across her cheek. “Brutus!” She laughed, slowly coming to the realisation that this was not Brutus and she was not at hot.

Slowly getting to her feet she got her bearings. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she yawned looking around. Spotting Donder on the couch she sighed sufferingly. He was impossible.

Making her way to him, she plopped down onto the couch next to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pressed a kiss to his temple. She sensed he was still irritated with her. However, sleep had cooled her down some. “Are you mad at me?” She said against his ear, nuzzling her face into his beard and neck.

"Yes." He said simply, still staring at the screen in front of him but he didn't think much of it. "Look I'm sure this is all very hard for you to understand Alyssa. But when you looked at me last night, the way you acted towards me it was if you think of me like some sort of monster. To put it simply I'm just some everyday guy who happens to be a werewolf on the side and can't tell anybody about it. And I know I told you that if you can't accept the fact that I am a werewolf, you might as well start walking." He growled but didn't push her away.

"Look I'll answer your questions today." He said letting out a breath and looked down at her with a firm scowl. "But the minute you tear into me I will kick you out of my house." He said and looked back at the television for a long moment.

"...I think I said everything I want to say, your turn." He muttered taking a sip of coffee, "also if you want, there's breakfast on the stove."

Ignoring his offer of breakfast, her fingertips massaged the frown out of his brow. A small smile playing on her lips.

“You wouldn’t kick me out.” She teased. “You lo-like me too much.” She corrected herself then she sighed again still holding onto him, resting her head on his shoulders.

“I don’t think you’re a monster. I think you’re a grumpy ass sometimes but not a monster but you need to understand I just discovered that this whole other world exists! You just sprung it on me! Though I’m sure there is no good way of finding that shit out but . . . Just give me some time.” She kisses his shoulder. “Still mad at me?” She peered up at him from her position at his shoulder, fluttering long lashes at him.

Donder paused, his gaze flicking away from the television to her as she corrected herself. He slowly rose a brow but didn't question what she was really going to say. "Yeah I suppose I do 'lo-like' you too much as you put it." He teased dryly, putting his arm around her waist to bring her closer.

"...Yeah I guess I understand...But if it helps, your beloved ex is a vampire so it's not like its completely new to you." He said thoughtfully, smirking at the fact that she was just going to be shocked the entire day with all the answers and insight he was going to give her. The supernatural community was diverse and most humans minus the hunters and a few others knew about them. They all just chocked it up to superstition and people just being odd or antisocial.

"Anyway...I'd rather you ask me questions when we're not in public so you can just shout one at me whenever today I guess. I'm not doing much, unless you miss your roomate so much you'd rather spend the day with her."

Alyssa pouted at his teasing but that was instantly replaced with a smile as he pulled her closer. Her arms still around him. Stroking his side and back.

“I think Nina can survive on day without me. Plus she’s practically nocturnal, she won’t even know I’m not home.”

She was far too comfortable in his arms. Alyssa snuggled closer. Inhaling the scent of him.

“Yeah sure he is.” She rolled her eyes about Nile. “I know he seems like a leecherous letch but I think I’d know if he was a vampire but . . .” She looked up at him suddenly. “Surely vampires don’t exist? . . . Do they?” A physical shiver running through her at the thought.

Sighing as she doubted his words he leaned back to get comfortable and held out a hand, counting off what existed in the supernatural world. "Alyssa, look. Here is what lies in the supernatural world. Werewolves, vampires, witches, demons, and angels. Now this is just a little side rant, angels are not very good either. They are like uh...Purge angels. They're just supernatural beings like the rest." He said, as an atheist and he had an idea she probably wouldn't like him to say he was, that was for another time.

"Nile is a vampire, I've known him for a long while, and his parents. If he's ever said his family were eaten by wolves he was...Halfway telling the truth...Well we didn't eat them, that's gross. But we killed them. Nile is bad news even in the supernatural world.

He paused a moment to allow that to sink in for her. "Listen. Some supernatural beings like to protect humans, others wish to harm them. I think you can guess which side Nile is on."

Alyssa pulled closer to him shivering visibly. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Nile . . . Was a vampire?!

“You’re telling me . . . I was dating a Vampire?!” She was almost speechless. And what about angels and demons?! Was anything she believed real?!

“Does that mean I’m . . . Not safe?” She looked to him for reassurance. Her mind flashing back to that night Nile had found her. She shivered again, her heart beginning to pound. “He’ll kill me.” The words barely a whisper on her lips.

"I am, and he will." He said frowning at her, rubbing her back, "but he'll kill me first rather than you. I think a part of him is still...In love...With you, if you could even call it that. I think its more obsession than anything else. He might rather just capture you rather than kill you but its myself and Amelia he's after...You know...The woman I was having a meeting with at Gio's? Uh...She's a vampire as well but she's uh...Not like Nile. Still annoying though..."

Donder glanced to the side, finding all vampires annoying really before pulling her closer and looked at her. "I'm not going to let him touch you Alyssa, you've got to believe that." He said his brows furrowed at her, searching her face with icy eyes.

"...Look lets not dwell on him right now. I'll take care of it. Just ask your other questions alright?"

Her mind was being blown! How many more people were vampires?! She couldn’t think about it anymore. It was all too much.

As Donder pulled her closer, she crawled onto his lap. Holding onto him tight. In light of everything she was learning, suddenly the safety of his arms was the only haven she could find.

She didn’t want to think about Nile and she was certain Donder was right about Niles obsession, especially after what he had said to her that night.

Looking up into his cold eyes, she rubbed his bearded cheek, pulling his face close to hers. “I believe you.” She whispered.

For a long moment she was silent, just holding onto him. What more did she want to know? “Is your whole family like that? Do you-how-Can you even be with a human?-like me I mean? Don’t you have to be with another Were?-How does it all work?” Her questions muddled together like her thoughts.

"Pierce is a werewolf, speaking of which please don't go up to her after today and start hounding her with questions. If there's anyone I fear the most its her when she's angry..." He mumbled rubbing his head and let out a breath.

"And no, it doesn't work like that. My ex wife was a witch. I mean its easier I suppose to be with someone else who is supernatural. Hell some humans are even born with powers to manipulate the elements but that's incredibly rare. But we live with humans, they're constantly around us like you're constantly around other supernaturals. Some people have been married for decades and their spouses have no idea of their true identity. We have to protect ourselves or we'll be hunted down. We're already hunted down by the few groups of humans that know."

"...I didn't mean to threaten you last night...Its just...I didn't want you to turn me into werewolf hunters. Even if you spoke about it to a friend, someone could overhear, supernatural hunters are in the dark as much as we are and they have ears everywhere..." Sighing, he rubbed her back allowing her to cling to him, "I suppose supernaturals do have mates...Some people just know...I've been told that vampires can smell their 'soulmate's' scent and their blood is sweeter than anything else but I dunno. I think its a bunch of crap."

"I . . . don't think that'll be an issue. Pretty sure she despises me and plus we're not exactly from the same crowd. I mean she's so uptight I doubt she even knows what fun is, a lot like you." Alyssa grinned.

Her grin slowly turning into a frown at his next words. "How can you be married to someone and they don't even know such a huge part of you? Isn't the whole idea of marriage about baring your soul to your . . . soulmate?" She didn't understand that at all. Being married to someone and not telling them you're not . . . entirely human? It was crazy.

His hand rubbing her back soothed her some. "That's so weird." She murmured at the information about vampires. "Donder," She looked up into his eyes. "I would never tell anybody." Mostly probably because people would think she was insane but also because she could never betray him like that. No matter how much he irritated her sometimes. Make that A LOT of times. "But I don't understand . . . Why did you even tell me?" She didn't understand why he would reveal such a closely guarded secret, especially to the likes of her, especially knowing his secretive and private nature.

"Alyssa." He cut her off, his voice sharp as he bared his fangs at her. "That's my daughter you're talking about. Watch what you say. And she's not uptight, she's cold and reserved. She doesn't really hate anyone, its that no one ever really tries to get to know her and the fact she also has to keep what she is a secret." He said before calming down, glaring at her to seer into her brain that she would never tease about Pierce, especially in his ear range.

"Listen, love is weird. And they don't want to mess up what they already have with a person or they don't want to get their mate involved. I'm sure if they really wanted to without any consequences they would tell them. Plus. A lot of relationships keep secrets. Like how many people you sleep with behind your husband's back." He said glancing to the side, incredibly bitter.

"I told you for a few reasons, one I was drunk, and infuriated with you so it just sort of spilled out. If I was sober we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Otherwise..." There was a ghost of a blush as he avoided her gaze, slowly scratching the back of his head. "I dunno...I sort of...Like you I guess. Don't look into it." He said now blushing bright red as he scowled at her embarrassed.

Alyssa rolled her eyes as he ranted about Pierce. She was hardly being malicious about Pierce but Donder was being his touchy self so she ignored him. Silly wolf.

She had forgotten how he had an answer for everything. She supposed that was something she have to get to used to. And why would she? Because she planned on sticking around? Had she decided? It seemed so.

She frowned further when he told her he only told her because he was drunk but she was soothed when he added because he liked her. Donder Locke liked her.

“You guess?” She looked at him meaningfully. “That’s not what it sounded like last night.” She teased. “I guess you don’t want a rerun then seeing as you only guess?” She ran a finger down the centre of his chest.

"I said don't think about it..." He huffed and purred softly as she ran a finger down his chest and shifted. Still embarrassed about the entire situation, he slumped a bit further into the couch and looked over her head at the television but it didn't take his attention away from her, as he rubbed her back softly, his hands moving to her waist every now and then where his fingers ghosted under her shirt and against her skin.

"I also didn't appreciate the reference to that stupid book series. Vampires and werewolves are nothing like those..." He snorted with a low growl and glanced down at her, grinning at her wolfishly. "I'd like to think we're feared a bit." He purred nipping at her neck to tease her.

"Also we do go insane when there's a full moon. That's why you have random days off within the semester. Its not because I'm nice."

Back
Top Bottom