Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

"I don't take no for an answer, doll-face." He hissed at her, his grin turning into a snarling sneer as he tugged her out, keeping his arm wrapped around her waist as he pulled her around as if she was just dead weight until no one could see them. Pinning her against the wall he inhaled her scent against her neck and let out a low groan. "I just can't get over you, you know? And then you had to be a little bitch and run off." He snorted pulling back, his hand finding its way around her throat.

"There's nowhere to run now, Alyssa. I have business here anyway, why don't we go back and try to make this work, yeah? I can change you know...I'm just...Out of it right now..." He murmured, stroking her cheek with a thumb, but there was hunger in his eyes. Never once was he able to drink the blood of his lover whom he found so sweet. He leaned in, to kiss her neck before a low growling voice cut through the night, causing him to lift his head up and glare at the man who found them in the ally way.

"Get off her." Donder growled, his hands in his pockets staring down the man. Or in this case, he saw the younger male as nothing more than a boy. He however did hold back calling Nile a leech for safety reasons, but both men know what the other one was.

Nile slowly let her go but pushed her behind him, not allowing her to escape as he stared up at the larger man, unafraid...On the outside. Donder took a step forward, his priority making sure Alyssa got out of this unharmed as he grit his teeth to Nile, his eyes flashing that golden red, the color of a blazing sunrise. "Now get away from her."

If it had been any other man, she would have slapped them by now putting them in their place. But with Nile . . . She knew a slap was hardly a deterrent. If anything, she knew he liked to play with his prey. Her heart pounded hard in her chest making her blood rush around her body. Her breath blew out in grey clouds onto his cheek.

"Change?" She wanted to laugh coldly and cry and the same time. "Of course," She tried to console him, not wanting to make the situation anymore worse for herself. The cool bricks pressed into her back with his even cooler grip around her throat. "I know you can change." She said to him trying to smile and failing. She just wanted to get away from him.

There was that terrifying looking in his eyes again, almost as if he wanted to consume her very being. His touch almost sickened her to her stomach. When he kissed her neck it took all she had not to scream and try and push away. Instead her hands tightened into fist, bearing the intimate touch of his lips to her skin. "I-I'm just tried tonight," She pleaded. "Baby please, I just want to go home. M-maybe we can talk tomorrow?"

Alyssa had to get away from him. Some way. Somehow. It was right then a voice cut through a fear. Barely a voice in fact, a growl of words. A coarse tone she knew far too well. Professor Locke? She did not think she'd ever been more happy to see that very man as she was right now. She peered over Nile's shoulder. It was him. Yet she could sense Nile's hackles up. He may have appeared very slender and easily overpower-able but Alyssa knew for a fact that Nile was all sinewy muscle and remarkably powerful and strong.

"Professor." Alyssa called out over Nile's shoulder. "I think you should leave." She told him, her voice devoid of it's usual confidence. The fact was, she may not have been the Professor's biggest fan but she did not want to see him grievously harmed the way she knew Nile was capable. Yet some part of her even prayed that he would not leave her with this monster . . . her ex.

“Oh don’t lie to me, you’ll just leave again.” Nile snapped at her words, the sweetness now fully consumed with venom as he growled at her. The attention of the werewolf now however was all he was worried about. The two males looked like a cat and a dog happened to come across each other, both cunning creatures now.

Nile was the first to attack, throwing a quick and powerful punch, easy to break a mans jaw only to be caught by the massive mans hand, niles knuckles cracking from the force. The vampire coughed out in pain, gritting his fangs as Donder twisted his arm slowly, bringing the leech to his knees in the ally as if he was nothing more than an insect.

“You’re just as stupid as your parents, boy.” Donder growled lowly through his barred teeth, in a whisper not wanting anyone else to overhear. Popping Nile’s shoulder out of place before letting go, he swiftly kicked him in the side with a steel toed boot for good measure as Nile squirmed and slithered away glancing to his past lover one last time.

Donder watched him for a moment making sure he was not going to come back. Then he turned to Alyssa and knelt down next to her holding out his hand if she wanted it, his brows furrowed with concern.

“Are you alright? Will you let me see your neck?” He asked not wanting her to leave if she needed medical attention.

Not realising but as soon as the first punch was thrown, a gasp was caught in the back of her throat. It all happened so fast. She staggered back trying to escape as soon as she was out of Nile's clutches but she only managed to fall back and scrapped her knee, hands and the top of her forehead. Her dark brown gaze fixed on the scene before her. Two battles of wills. She could not believe how strong Professor Locke was. She was certain as soon as Nile had made his move that the older man was a goner. But that was far from the case.

Her heart hammered as she watched Nile get thrown to the floor. Yet, that last look he left her with before squirming away stopped her heart entirely. It simple read: this is far from over. Her eyes were transfixed on the stop from which Nile had wormed away.

Barreling into the Professors arm, her hands clasped at his collar. Shivering and cold, yet it was not the cold that shook and wracked her entire frame. Alyssa had never been so frightened in her life. She was certain in that moment, that had Professor Locke not crossed their paths she may never have been seen again.

His voice though close to her ear seemed as if it was coming from far, far away. She barely registered his strange question about her neck and she could barely feel the pain from the deep gashes on her knees and hands.

"Please don't leave me." Was all she whispered over and over, clasping onto him tight as she was, not letting go.

Donder grunted at the weight of her but did not fall back as his powerful arms wrapped around her frame and held her close, allowing her to cling against him. Blinking at her for a moment, he simply sat back on the ground holding her, putting his chin atop her head until she calmed down enough to show him her neck. Pausing he turned and leaned down to inspect it, not seeing any bruising from the choke hold, and more importantly, didn't see any signs of bite marks.

Letting out a breath, he nodded and held her, rubbing her arms softly before slowly pulling her off of him, at least enough so he could look her in the eye.

"Do you need me to take you home? I have a feeling your friend is...Tied up this evening." He said cocking a brow at her, some speculation on what kind of person the girl Alyssa brought into class with her was.

Once he got her to stand up, he took off his leather jacket and put it around her to keep her from the brisk air, Donder again wearing a t-shirt though this time it had a hard metal rock band logo on it, this one showing off his muscled form just a tad more than the last time she saw him, no doubt he was going off to a bar that night until he intervened with the leech.

She held onto him as he tried to extract from him but started gaining her composure shortly after and let go of him. It was like she was in a daze. It must have been the effect of the adrenaline pumping through her system. It tasted orange in the back of her throat.

His hold had been a short haven. It was a refuge compared to Nile's ensnaring grip. A visible shiver wracked her body at the memory of his hands, his lips on her. His presence so near her. Alyssa was bought back to the presence as she felt the comfort of warm fabric encompassing her. She watched him put her jacket on her and she wrapped it around herself tighter.

"You . . . saved me." Was the first thing she said looking up at him confused. What was he even doing here? She looked at him. Not in his usual attire. He was far more casual. She shook her head slightly, the pain beginning now, she touched the spot on her forehead that hurt where she'd bashed it. "Err . . . No I'll be fine . . . Thanks . . . For the save."

Looking up at him again she questioned him. "What are you doing here?"

The jacket had a softer interior helping her warm faster while the entire article smelled like pine and tobacco, to match its owner on his days off. Getting up with her, he scratched his jaw and bearded chin, a nervous habit of his when she asked what he was doing on this side of town. His eyes, now an icy blue, avoided her gaze as he answered, looking at the wall instead as he was a bit embarrassed to answer.

"Honestly? Bar hopping." Donder answered and glanced at her cocking a brow at her attire. "Who are you going after?" He teased lightly from her dress before placing ihs hands in his pockets.

"...Are you sure you don't want to go home or the hospital or something? In case he comes back." He said, not wanting to tell her that he knew the younger man, and knew him well. Nile was probably prowling the streets looking for a victim's blood that would heal his cracked rib. "It's fine if you don't. I just would rather not have a student miss a test from being murdered by a va- scum." He cut himself off casually, looking back down at her not expecting her to take the invitation, but at least he tried. "I can call a cab if you don't want to drive in the same car as a Nazi." He said his eyes narrowing at the dry joke.

She didn't know it but her nickname was overheard in another class she happened to take with his daughter, though he was sure Alyssa was unknowing to that. They didn't seem to be the type to hang out with one another.

The scent from his jacket was overwhelming now. Again, she couldn't imagine him as an outdoorsy type who possibly liked to smoke cigars . . . or something? Or at least that's what she guessed from essence that surrounded her. She was much calmer at this point, almost back to her normal self. She wouldn't let a creep like Nile scare her into a corner.

She raised a brow at his admission. Blunt honesty she had learn't to expect from him at this point. She just hadn't expect him to . . . tell her the truth right now. "Aren't you a bit . . . old? To be bar hopping?" She managed to crack a smile. "What are you like almost 60?" She teased before replying to his next question. "Oh you know my creepy ex which you just had the pleasure of meeting."

Quiet for a moment, the awkwardness passed quickly as he continued, managing to crack another smile from her. Why was she not surprised he hard heard of her nickname for him. Well, if he asked her outright, she'd deny it completely, she thought with a smile.

"Hospital? No, no, there's no need for that. It's just a couple of scratches." Any slip of the word vampire or even just the beginning of it went totally over her head. "As for Nazi?" She pretended to look confused but failed as a smile split her lips. "Where'd you get something like that from?" The back of her hand slapped his muscular forearm as she played it off. "Though the SS uniform? Pretty hot." Smiling, she shrugged, the awkwardness creeping in again. ". . . How about I buy you a drink? As a thank you of course."

Donder's brow twitched, the streetlight over them making the silvers in his hair glisten a bit as he growled lowly at her. "I'm 42 and divorced. I think I deserve to have a good time." He muttered seeming a bit sensitive about the topic of his age. At least he still looked good to pick up men and women for a night of fun but he wasn't about to say that in front of a student, especially one that would probably tear him to bits.

Nodding, not about to press her any more about taking her home, two nos was enough for him. When she teasingly denied ever calling him a Nazi, he simply scowled at her, knowing better than to believe that tone but dropped the subject, he had been called worse, though Nazi was in the top ten list.

Just about to leave, when she offered him a drink, he kept his mouth shut about how interesting it seemed to offer her professor, especially one she hated, a drink on a Friday night. "Sure," Donder agreed, though an amused smirk played on his face. He was the one usually buying the drinks but this was an interesting change of pace as he held the door open for her, Donder seeming to be the tallest in the room as men and women would look him over as they walked to the bar, but most of the men's attention was on Alyssa. Though in the back of their mind they were shitting themselves, too afraid to walk over to her with a man like that at her tail.

Alyssa just smirked at his sensitivity about his age and he'd fed her another morsel about himself. He was divorced. Why wasn't she surprised. She couldn't imagine how anyone could stand his personality for more than an hour. What was surprising was the fact that he had in fact managed to get some poor woman down the isle! As interesting as this topic was, she wasn't about to press her luck, especially with the way he had reacted.

He opened the door for her and they walked back into the club. With him on her heals, it made her a little nervous. She would have much preferred him in front of her where she could keep her eyes on him and study this enigma of a man.

The bar had cleared up a little when they got it, not majorly but just enough that he could grab the attention of the bartender and order them both shots. They were even lucky enough to grab a pair seats near the edge of the bar. "Hope you like whiskey." She beamed as the bartender poured them each a glass and she paid up and then on second thought added. "Just give us the bottle." To which the bartender complied and she fished out her credit card to pay instead. "What do you guys say in Germany before downing shots or after?" She asked him slipping off his jacket, placing it on the bar next to her as the humidity in the room began to get to her.

He was imposing, but he meant no harm to Alyssa as she walked in with him. He was too busy wondering if he could get written up for drinking with students, but she was of age at least.... As he continued to go back and forth in his mind, her question pulled him from thought as he cocked an ebony brow.

"What. Do I look like someone who'd order a fruity drink?" He snorted when she said that she'd hoped he liked whiskey. Brows raising as she bought the entire bottle, he shrugged at least happy he didn't have to pay for once as he poured them the first round of shots.

"Mh...Well 'prost' means cheers. That's pretty much basic for anyone who barely knows German. Another one is 'zum wohl' which translates to 'to your health' but that's more for...Formal occasions. Which I don't think this one counts." He chuckled lightly, the sound deep and rumbly as he held up the glass to toast.

"What do you think, Miss Sanchez, prost?" He purred lightly cocking his brow in a charming fashion.

"I don't know Professor." She replied grinning as she held his gaze. "You are just full of surprises. Maybe you do love fruity drinks but it wouldn't work for your macho exterior to be seen with a mimosa in your hands."

Taking her shot in her hand she listened to him. The only language she was fluent in besides English was Spanish so she was learning. Clearly only the good bits though.

"Prost!" She replied clinking her shot glass against his and downing it in one go. The gold fire hit the back of her throat and burnt it's way down as she slammed the glass down. When she had quite recovered she slid the glass towards him for another. "That hurt." She smiled. Cocking her head to the side her long hair tumbling over a slender shoulder, she looked at him for a moment longer before venturing. "Look, if we're going to drink together then I should at least know your name. Unless your parents were cruel enough to name you Professor." Alyssa joked.

Shrugging he answered "they're good for breakfast, I'll admit.' He said and grinned at her as their glasses clinked against one another. "Prost!" His whiskey face was far less from hers, considering Donder's age and his....'Slight' drinking problem as he called it, pouring them another round of shots but in his mind he was keeping track of how many he had, knowing his limits and when he could get rowdy.

"That hurt? Lass, you don't know what pain is." He chuckled taking another shot and paused when she asked for his name. Raising a speckled brow he chuckled again, "look on the syllabus its right there. My name is Donder." He answered after a while, setting his glass down, resting his head atop his fist with a raised brow. "What, so this means I get to call you Alyssa outside of class? Will this revelation cease you from calling me Nazi? Wouldn't it be terrible if I was Jewish..." He said absently to get a bit of a rise out of her, nothing that would make her too angry.

She responded with an arched brow. "Do I look like a person that looks that closely at any syllabus?" She grinned. "But that's an . . . interesting name." She wondered what it mean't but didn't ask. Interesting. Yes, that was definitely the only word she could use to describe it. Interesting and very German.

"No." She replied to his suggestion with the smile still in place. "Of course you can't call me Alyssa." She said straightening her back with a faux haughty look on her face that was ruined as her smile peeked out from under it as she looked down at him. The look soon turned to shocked outrage but mostly it was for play. "I would never call you such a thing!" They both knew she was lying. "Well," She finally said sliding a little forward in her seat, her face closer to his. "Good thing you're not and you deserved it." She laughed before pulling back.

"Anyway that depends." She twirled her glass in her fingers. "I think you like it when I call you names. You've never said stop . . . What would you prefer I call you?"

"Well from the way you stormed into my office about failing a test based on punctuality, I would think you did." He chuckled lowly at her and drank another shot, taking note of the curiosity as she seemed to chew on his name. A sneer spread across his face as he set the glass down and decided to ruin her fun.

"I was named after a reindeer in a children's tale. It's just the German version, take out the extra "N" and replace it with another "D."" He snorted, the killjoy. Laughing at her faux emotion of disgust and appall. "I deserve a lot of things my dear but that one still stings a bit." Turning he smirked at her closeness, twirling his shot glass as his icy eyes looked at her, filled with playfulness as she leaned back.

"The names I prefer to be called aren't for you to call me, lass." He chuckled lightly, "not school appropriate in the sense I suppose." Purred the older man downing another glass, starting to feel the buzz from the alcohol.

She scowled at him the moment he mentioned the test but the scowl was quickly replaced with the a smile of ease. She listened to him explain his name. She supposed it saved her googling it later but it was suddenly all the less seductive and not something she'd ever name her kid.

"Good thing I'm providing you whiskey in place of balm for that sting then." She smirked. "And if the whiskey doesn't work then man up. Have you ever considered being one of those teachers that the students actually love and enjoy going to their lectures? If not you should consider it. Strongly." She teased him, taking another shot wanting to keep up with him. Her throat was slightly more accustomed to the rawness this time.

Alyssa burst out laughing at his last comment. "You can't be serious?!" She looked at him askew for a long moment. They may not be for her to call him but she may want to know them nonetheless . . . maybe. "But . . . You're so serious?" She said as if she couldn't believe it before beginning to shake her head and laugh again. She leaned over the bar when the tender was at the other end grabbing a beer that was left open and just in reach. She took a long sip before looking back at the Donder. Donder . . . It felt a little weird calling him anything but Professor. "So what? You're going through some midlife crisis because of your divorce? Wouldn't you like to be married, raising your Nazi spawn instead barhopping at the age of almost 50?"

Rolling his eyes he took another shot, quicker this time as he smirked at her trying to keep up with him. However she was starting to hit some sore spots as he grumbled at her, setting his glass down and not bothering to refill it.

"Alright, alright. Look I'm the department head for now. It's hard to make lectures at an Ivy League university fun and engaging, especially when we have a time crunch every semester. I have to get those chapters finished and your final done." He huffed and refilled his shot glass, loosing count of what one he was on and slowly starting to not care.

Another roll of his eyes he cocked a brow at her, "I'm serious at work because I have to be. I don't have time to help each and every student with their own problems, let alone personalize with them. That's what high school and community college is for, not Yale. At least the way I have to run it. Not to mention you don't know what I'm like after school. I don't expect you to but there are two sides of every coin as they say. " As she laughed, Donder was starting to loose his high and let out a breath, pushing his shot glass forward a bit more as he turned around to look at her seriously.

"Don't. Go there." He said coldly, his eyes now filled with pain, "of coarse I'd like to be married, and for your information I have a daughter. She's one of your classmates in your organic chemistry class, and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like to hear someone calling her a 'Nazi Spawn.'" He huffed and slowly got up to his feet, drunk but still able to walk. "For all that talk about me not knowing what you've been through and your trouble, you have no idea about me either. Sure I have a lot of money, I'm accomplished in my field. But maybe you should take a long hard look at what you spout off to other people and learn what you teach."

The atmosphere had switched in an instance. For once, Alyssa had sat there and just listened to him without interrupting. She look another sip of her beer as she took in all he said. Turns out he was saying more when he was trying to say less. Turns out Donder Locke was a mean drunk. She suspected he could be much worse if he had a few more. Lucky for him, alcohol had the opposite effect on her and it made her much more complacent.

What did take her by surprise however, was the fact he had a daughter. A daughter no less that was her classmate. Her age. It was weird to say the least. She couldn't quite imagine him the father to a girl of twenty something. Probably, because he looked farthest from a father figure right now.

Alyssa stood up after he had completed his lecturing of her for what she counted to be the fourth time. "I don't know." She said with a smile that was far too patient to be hers but the warm fuzzy feeling of the alcohol instead. She managed to maneuver the big man back into his seat and moved the whiskey far out of his reach. "I much prefer to learn what you teach and you've already taught me so many lesson in and out of class, it just feels silly for me to start teaching me after all this time." She teased. When it appeared as if his frown was set in stone, she placed her hand on his forearm. "Oh lighten up Donder. We were having a good time. You know our problem? I ask too many questions and you take things far too seriously far too quickly. We're both flawed people. So sue us. I was only curious. Don't kill this curious cat. Come on." She smiled, coming to stand between his legs, pressing her fingers into his beard that was oddly soft at the sides of his face and pulled the skin to mold the frown up into a smile and she beamed in return. "There. Much better. You look much better when you smile."

He was in fact a mean drunk, moving to snag the rest of the bottle of whiskey to quiet him or at least that was the plan until it was pushed away. Instead his hand fell to the bar top, his nails digging into the wood as he barred his teeth at her, his canines oddly fang-like.

Allowing her to stop him, he grumbled as he sat back down on his stool with a bit of a heavy thud, looking like a big old dog being forced to sit in the bathtub. To add to his odd, animalistic behaviors he simply snorted at her teaching tease before blinking as she took hold of his face and forced him to smile a big, stupid grin. His eyes however scowled at her, before rolling his eyes and relaxed a bit, avoiding her gaze however.

He after a while pulled his face away making a grumbling noise as he glanced at her, rubbing his cheeks. "Fine, yeah. I'm emotional. Sue me." He grumbled a bit leaning back in the seat wondering what chances he had to snag that bottle back.

Her grin only widened watching his response. He was like a petulant child who'd been put on the naughty step. This was her Professor. It was hard to believe but amusing nonetheless. "Ohh you're a volcano of emotion." She replied taking a swig of her beer as she watched him. She saw his eyes flicker to the bottle of whiskey now and again. It was odd, she has always thought of him as devoid of any emotion. However, the complete opposite she was realising was true. If anything he felt too much. No wonder he acted like he felt nothing. There was so much going on there underneath the surface.

"What? Is there something on my face? You can't look at me? Or maybe I'm too gorgeous, you just can't handle it?" She tried to tease him out of his sour mood. "Maybe it's a good thing I sit way in the back in your class. I don't think you'd be able to concentrate on teach otherwise."

With another swig she finished off her beer. Her hand slapped the back of his his shoulder before taking his hand. "Come on, let's go. Walk me home." She said grabbing his jacket and putting it back on. It practically drowned her but she like how it felt around her. Comforting.

Grabbing the bottle of whiskey on the way out she handed it to the group of three guys sat behind them. "Enjoy." She said as they thanked her for the free drink. Slipping her fingers into his, she led him out.

He snorted at her once more, if he didn't know any better she would have ruffled his hair if she wanted her hand torn off right after. He cracked a bit of a crooked smile when she caught him eyeing the bottle of whiskey. "You wish. You know what I want." He huffed but he was too quick, at least for the bartender who casually slid it closer to Alyssa and away from Donder's grasp. Letting out a primal growl, his chin hit the bar top instead as he watched her try to pull him up after hitting his shoulder.

"Fine..." He muttered trying to snatch the bottle one last time until she handed it off to another table. Nodding, he silently decided to agree and walk her home, his massive hand and long fingers intertwining with hers as they walked down the street. Perhaps the one perk of his alcoholism was his incredibly high tolerance level as he didn't sway much as they walked but he was a bit slower...But that's what he told himself.

"I don't know where you live. What if you're leading me to some meat locker where I'll freeze to death." He halfheartedly joked as they walked keeping her hand in his.

"Then I'd be providing a great service to many a student by getting rid of you." She laughed bumping into the arm that held hers as they walked. The night air was much cooler than the club and it was much later and darker than she had thought it maybe. She had to stop twice to get her bearings, finally deciding this was the right way back to her house when in fact it certainly was not.

"Plus," She added giggling. "If I wanted to get rid of you, there'd be easier ways. Remember my poison cake? But I need you to pass me before you kick the bucket and if I kill you now your replacement maybe waaaaay worse. Though that's hard to imagine to be possible so I'm not willing to risk it. Not when I can fatten you up and pass easily." She laughed tapping his abs as if he was getting fat.

She shivered as a wind swept past. She stopped again, looking around, not having a clue where they were, she admitted, "I have no idea where we are. You got us lost."

"Yeah you're probably right. I read ratemyprofessors.com...Though that hotness score is always my highest." He purred proudly, keeping her close when she had to start so she was stable. He waited patiently, yawning a few times before continuing on the walk. As they walked, he would act as if he was just inhaling the night air, but in reality he was sniffing it trying to see if he could catch her past scents around, but to be honest he wasn't sure where they were after a while, but he could turn back.

Grumbling about the poison cake, he rubbed his stomach. "I ate the whole thing...I thought I was actually poisoned at one point..." He mumbled recalling getting sick from eating all that sugar. Once they stopped again he growled lowly at her before letting out a low breath.

"...You were the one giving me directions. But fine. I can take us back around to where we started. What street do you live on?" He asked tugging her a bit as they turned around, frowning at how late it was getting as he looked around to find a cab service, as his phone had died in the bar.

For some reason everything was a little more funny. So when he declared she was the one giving direction she could help but burst out laughing. "So gracious." She tried to mimic his grumpy tone happily. She couldn't quite match his large strides and was tugged along. "I live on a street. I can't remember which one." Alyssa declared unanimously. "It's okay if you want to go. I'll find my way home."

Maybe it was the fact she was tipsy that was making her fearless but she quite genuinely meant it. Though his warm hand in hers was nice and even nicer was his jacket that she wrapped tighter around her. She was happily pulled along, half away with the fairies when she suddenly stopped again forcing him to stop.

"Wait!" She pointed across the street. "That's my house!" She decreed happily moving towards it. It had been one heck of a night. "See! I told you we weren't lost." When she had said no such thing at all. "And look you're still alive. Mostly." Stopping infront of the door she was trying and failing to fish out her keys from her pocket. "Damnit."

"Come on, drunkard. I want to sleep at some point tonight." He teased at her, tugging her lightly along as his eyes skimmed the dark, lonely streets. Frowning at the silence of the night, when she told him she could make it on her own, Donder panicked and turned to face her. "I don't think so, your ex doesn't seem to be the kind of guy to give up." Donder reminded her and flashed her a charming grin, "let me be your guard dog for the night." He joked, though she wouldn't get that joke he at least thought it was funny.

Continuing to walk along, he didn't expect to get yanked back by the girl, letting out a grunt as he stabled himself, not wanting to fall back and crush her. Glancing at the house, he ran a hand through his tussled black hair, cocking a brow down at her. "You sure? The last thing I need are the cops called on us for breaking and entering because you're too drunk to recognize your own house..."

Ignoring her last comment, he slumped up the stairs with her and waited in the doorway, his arm resting on the wood raising a brow at her. "I swear to God if you lost your keys, I'm just going to kick the door down."

Back
Top Bottom