Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

She laughed harder making it harder to find her damn keys. "Stop making me laugh!" She demanded shifting through both pockets. Shifting too hard on the left that she almost stumbled and the heel of her left shoe snapped. Catching herself on the railing she was caught in a fit of uncontrollable giggles for a long moment.

When the giggling had simmered down into small bouts she managed to finally get a hold of her key and miraculously she got the door to unlock on the first attempt. "Yes! Right house!" She turned around to face him, lifting her foot to tear off the snapped heel and throwing it somewhere out in the dark before pulling off both shoes entirely suddenly making her a couple of inches shorter.

"Sooo . . ." She smiled the smile of someone slightly imbibed. "This was so weird and . . . fun! I would say let's do this again sometime but it's you and you're you know . . . you." She sighed. "And thanks for saving me and you're welcome for the drinks. Did I miss anything?"

He smiled softly at her laughter, watching her fiddle with her keys, he moved to reach out and catch her but pulled back once she had stabled herself. Chuckling as she proclaimed it was indeed the right house, he leaned in the doorway, not entering as she stripped herself from her shoes, making him appear even taller as he glanced down at her raising a brow.

"Yeah? Same for you." He teased back since she was...Well...Herself. They both could agree they weren't the easiest people to deal with, especially with the insane weeks they had dealt with before. "Yeah I think that's it. All that's left is to slam the door in my face." He mused, straightening himself, stepping back from the doorway knowing he wasn't welcome in, though he could find his way home eventually. "Have a goodnight, Miss Sanchez."

This was such an odd scenario. She stood their for a moment glancing at the stars as he was about to take his leave. The night was oddly stark besides the stars that shimmered above. The thought of Nile passed through her mind and sent a shiver down her spine. Donder was right when he said Nile would not give up easily and if he'd found her at the club he would no doubt in a short time find her here. However, that was a problem for another day. A more sober day.

"Wait." She called out to him, take two steps forward she stopped at the top of the stairs. "Your jacket." She said, unwrapping it off her, she folded it over an arm but did not give it back to him. She smooth the creases out of it as she thought for a moment.

When she finally looked up and into his eyes, mischief twinkled in her intelligent gaze. "Are you going to tell me what I should call you? After all, we're not in school now."

Pausing, on a step he turned to look at her raising a brow. Now they were closer to the same height, Donder cocking his head to the side curiously before his eyes slipped down to the jacket on her. "Mh...Probably need that..." He said thoughtfully reaching for it and looked at her in question when she seemed to just keep it to herself. Once she finally spoke again, he let his hand drop as a smirk crossed his face.

"I told you, you could call me Donder. But any nicknames would require you to be a lover." He said plainly, grinning wolfishly at her. His sober self was kicking him in the back of his head, saying such things to a student would be a fire-able offense, however he threw that all out during his tenth shot. "Any thing you come up with just for fun, I'll ignore."

"Technically, you never said I could call you that." She replied with a smirk. "In class I'll say 'Donder I need help with this equation.'" Alyssa teased. Though they both knew she never asked for help; never needed to. This game was fun and all but what the hell was she doing??! Alyssa questioned herself.

She didn't even like him, as even a person she reminded herself . . . Did she? After tonight, she wasn't quite sure. She didn't like him when he was being a mean drunk or when he was awfully touchy but then she had enjoyed placating him and it didn't take a lot. Turns out he was far more patient and tolerant then she ever was. He was more bark than bite. She supposed he had practice, with him having a kid and everything. That was surprise. Oddly enough she didn't know how she felt about that. Then she wondered why in the hell she even cared. All of that didn't matter right now.

At the mention of the word lover, he had caught her attention again. Interesting. Again, he had surprised her. She had not expected such candor from someone she imagined to be so stoic. "But I come up with the best names." She baited him playfully. "I think you like them secretly."

When he let his hand drop, she offered the jacket to him with a sweep of her forearm. "Mmh you probably do . . . It's yours." She uttered holding his smoldering gaze whilst biting back a smile. "If you want it."

"No you won't." He said plainly to her, about either calling him by his first name in class or by calling on him for help in the lecture hall. Either statement would have been a hard 'no.' However even though he squinted his eyes at her in warning he still had that charming yet wolfish grin on his face, leaning in a bit.

Raising a brow, he leaned back again, straightening himself as he looked down at her. "...Why do you look like you can't believe I can have intimate relations?" He snorted at her, but the question was not meant to be answered by her or anyone really. He was a bit put off by that, knowing that he was indeed hard to deal with but he wasn't impossible by any sense of the word. "I don't mind some of your names. The ones meant to be hurtful piss me off though," he said again, honestly before reaching out to take the jacket.

Right before his hand gripped the fabric, his eyes flicked back to hers, sensing something playful and almost challenging from her. "...What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's yours." She reiterated, her eyes searching but playful. She was playing with a fire she didn't understand yet something inside her wanted to see how far she could push it. See how far it would go. "What do you think it means . . . Donder?"

She sensed a darkness in him much like the one she discovered in Nile but for some reason she was certain Donder was not malicious. She did not believe he could hurt her the way she knew Nile could. Would, if he had had the chance tonight. Alyssa wondered if he ever let his guard down with anyone. He'd asked earlier rhetorically why she believed he couldn't have intimate relationships. And she knew the answer was because simply, he was afraid. Afraid to let anyone close, let anyone in.

Yet she found herself drawn in. Wanting to know more, delve deeper in his secrets, knowing very well she would not come out the other side unscathed. She wondered how long they're place this game of cat and mouse. Whether he'd rise to the challenge or be sensible and turn away. The problem was, she didn't know which she'd prefer but she wanted nothing more than to find out.

"I think..." He said with a low growl in his voice, but it was in no means angry or threatening, "that you want to play, girly." He purred to her, slowly stepping on the steps up to her, backing her into the doorway again. He seemed possessive, but not suffocating like Nile, feeling like if she wanted him to, he'd back down and sit if told. "I don't know if you really want to do that, though." He Donder pointed out once he had her back into the house, now he was in the doorway, his hands on the sides.

Donder knew he was drunk, at least a little bit, but if she pushed hard enough who knows where the night would end up. his icy eyes were now warmer than ever, without being that harsh golden color that burned into anyone who looked at them, but there was something primal and wild in them as well yet still too far for her to reach out and touch.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Alyssa." He teased right back, flashing a wide grin at her to accept her challenge.

She grinned as she found herself taking a step back. Another and then another. Her gaze fixed on his. Bare feet barely making a sound on the wood. "If you don't know, then I can't help you." Her smile in place as she found herself move through the threshold. Her sparkling eyes had not left his face.

The throb of her pulse could be felt in her wrists. Enjoying this playful side of him that she had never witnessed before. He had told her once, he was a different man outside of work. She had of course never believed that. That is, until tonight. This was the real Professor Donder Locke. Alyssa had to admit, she liked this side of him.

"Dangerous?" She repeated in a low voice. "The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward. Or so I hear." Biting her bottom lip she made no move to close the door or to move out of the way. "And I don't remember giving you permission to call my by my first name either." She teased, running a slender finger around the front neck of his t-shirt before pulling it away with a tug.

"You're a bit of a brat, aren't you?" He teased lightly and smirked, stepping fully into the house as he now towered over her, still holding the doorframe as if not letting her escape. "I don't think you gave me permission to enter your house either but as you can see, I don't really care." He purred giving one more step closer to her when she tugged at his shirt. Their chest touched each other, even from the chilly night air she could feel the heat radiating off him.

"What are your boundaries, girly?" He purred letting go of the door but still blocking the outside with his massive body, his hand catching her wrist feeling her pulse as well as hearing it as well. Tugging her even closer as he leaned his head down looking down at her, that charming yet partially infuriating grin still wide on his face.

"The door." She teased. "That's my boundary but I'm guessing you don't care much for that either." Which was good because neither did she. Her wrist was lax in his grasp. She felt to reason to fear his clasp and was in fact enjoying the warm feeling of his skin against hers.

Her heart beat thudded harder if that was even possible. It was almost unfathomable how this little game and manifested into reality. Yet, she did not mind the results so far but then she was not in her right mind. Would she regret it in the morning? Would he walk away? How would she put a lid back on this can that had been opened? These were all questions for later as she could not think of anything beyond his closeness at this point.

Barely a breath between them, he radiated power and masculinity. She looked up at him, her free hand coming out to stroke the beard at his cheek. Her gaze flashing from his lips to his eyes as she whispered "Why don't you find out?" Heat encompassing her, their lips barely an inch apart.

Donder cocked a brow at her and simply shut the door in response before pushing her a bit more into the room His grip was a bit rough but he didn't mean any harm, perhaps it had just been a while or he was a rough man, she had yet to know.

He himself had many thoughts running through his mind, knowing his career would be on the line if anything too intimate were to happen between them. To have interactions with a student in this way, he was already looking at suspension in the least.

However there she was standing in front of him, teasing him to no end. In many ways it infuriated him, however her soft touch against his beard made him purr just for a moment, slightly leaning into her hand but it seemed as if the affection made him uneasy. Looking to her, his brows furrowed knowing hell would await him the day after if he did this now, but before he could think any further their lips met, his massive arms wrapping around her waist as he pulled her to his massive chest though trying to be gentle with her.

Alyssa hadn't known all this time what exactly she was waiting for but . . . this was it. It was like the moon had collided into the earth as she found herself ensnared in his arms and his lips crashed against hers. Soft hands slid up his muscular arms until they were wrapped around his neck. Grasping, she could not get close enough to Donder. With every kiss, every touch, she wanted to delve deeper. She wanted more.

She didn't even mind his roughness. Nor did the thought cross her mind that this was her Professor. Her Professor! Right now, he was the only man she wanted. The man who had drove her insane for weeks now. And here he was caressing her senseless. It was impossible to tell where one kiss started and where the other ended.

One hand sweeping down his cheek to caress his beard once more before moving down his chest and up under his shirt, her hand brushed defined muscle and she moaned against his lips. "That's . . . one. . . boundary . . . down." She managed between kisses, barely able to think straight. "Wanna find . . . out . . more?" She teased, playfully nipping his bottom lip.

His kisses became more powerful and demanding from her as he held her tighter against his chest, purring as she brushed his powerful abdomen. When she spoke, he let out a low growl as a shiver ran down his spine, opening his mouth for her as their tongues danced for just a moment until he pulled back. With a low chuckle Donder cocked a brow at her in amusement, "you don't know when to quit, do you?"

He was at his whits end, if they continued he wasn't sure what would become of them that night or especially in the morning and days after. But it seemed neither one of their drunk selves cared at this point as he he picked her up in his arms, kissing her once more allowing her to reach his hair and beard for leverage. He kept one eye open to find a place he could have her with him without his knees buckling, as he nipped her lip and tugged demanding entry.

The taste of him consumed her. A mix of whiskey and raw, powerful man. A taste she wanted more of. She gasped as he lifted her up so easily as if she weighed nothing. Wrapping her legs around him, her skirt hitched up. Gentle, sensual fingertip caressed his scalp as she ran her hand through his thick hair. She yanked with her grasp playfully pulling his lips apart from her.

He could feel her teasing smile as she scattered kisses across his cheek, up the side of his neck and in that sweet spot, the hallow behind his ear that would make any man shiver. "I don't think you want me to quit." She whispered stirringly against his ear. Swiftly tugging his t-shirt over his head, she ran the nails of one hand down his back.

The feel of strong sinew muscle under her fingertips made her pull him even closer, the hand she had in his hair pulling his face back again so he could see her as she teased him with her words. "Well . . . Professor, what are you waiting for? Or am I an equation to difficult for even the great Donder Locke to solve." She grinned, the back of one hand stroking the side of his face. It was now or never and there was no going back from either direction.

A low growl escaped his lips as she nipped and kissed his neck, only being set off further as she tugged fiercely at his hair. Head pulled back to look at her, his pupils were blown and darker as he brought her into the living room, pinning her down beneath him. His shirt was somewhere that didn't matter at this point, and as she looked closely on his shoulders there was a start of a larger tattoo that covered his back. Her stoic, pompous, ass of a professor had a massive back tattoo of all things.

Leaning his head against hers, his powerful hands ran up and down her sides, starting to pull her clothing off as he spoke, quietly and seriously for a moment. "You know we could get in trouble for this..." He reminded her, and this was the only reminder he would give. Both of their futures were in stake, and they both worked very hard to get where they were now for a student to sleep with their professor.

In the back of Donder's head, he knew he'd either get fired or they both would keep their mouths shut. Not to mention she could be doing this for a better grade...Though he wasn't sure what her motive was going to be with him now. Gripping her hips he pulled her up to press against his massive form, purring at how her body molded with his even through the cloth until he rolled his eyes, over looking that little math pun she gave him.

A giggle bubbled out of her as she flung onto the sofa and pinned down beneath his weight. The realisation hit her that her Professor was about to see her naked. There was absolutely no going back now. The thing was, she didn't even want to. The only light in the darkness of the room was the weak ray of the street light outside. This barely illuminated anything. She could just make out his features and the surprising shadows of a tattoo over his shoulders.

A fingertip traced the design on his shoulder. She wanted to explore it further, even relished with a hint of excitement following it down, wherever the rabbit hole took her. "Well," She replied sweetly in a low husk of a voice. "You had better be nice to me and hope nobody finds out." She teased. After all wasn't trouble half the fun?

His strong hands gripped her hips and she couldn't help but moan. Her soft lips scattering kisses up his arm, her tongue tasting his skin at his collar, her teeth nipping at his chin and ear lobe. She couldn't get enough. Didn't understand how something so wrong, felt so right.

Last edited:
Donder growled at her in warning from her little tease. This was a big deal, and seemingly being the only 'adult' in this situation well...He wasn't being very 'adult' about this at all, was he? His eyes glimmered just a for a moment as he nipped and kissed down her body, slowly stripping her of the...Somewhat slim articles of clothing she had worn that night. Though in the back of his mind he was impressed that she didn't at least freeze to death...

Moaning for her, grinding his hips just a bit before straddling her so she could remove his own clothing, his icy eyes pierced through the darkness looking at her skin thoughtfully. His powerful hands were gentle with her, at least for now. He smirked, running her hand down her sides, one hand slipping upwards and grasped her breast just to get her attention.

Shivers wracked her body, every time he kisses, nipped or teased any part of her. Her hands in his thick hair allowing him to explore her as he removed each article of clothing that covered her. She was incredibly glad it was dark, a blush creeping up her neck all the way to her cheeks the more skin he exposed.

Even through the material between them she felt his heat as he grinded against her. Teasing both of them endlessly. She bit her lip to stop her from moaning out loud. Not knowing how much more of this she could take. Her hands fumbling desperately to pull down his trousers and boxers. She gasped loudly as he grabbed her breast. The unexpected move sent a shiver down her spin causing her to arch up to his touch.

Running her hand down his abs and lower still until she was stroking his hardness in her palm. Her other hand in his hair, Alyssa nipped at his lower lip, watching the pleasure play across his face. "Tell me you want me." She demanded seductively, her hand slowing down until she heard what she wanted from him.

"Now why are we holding back?" He purred tauntingly at her, tapping her lips with a finger as the hand on her breast squeezed a tad harder, his fingers catching a nipple as the wolf grinned down at his lovely prey. Kicking his boots off, he didn't notice her hand until she had ahold of him, causing the massive man to grunt out a low pleasurable groan as she stroked him to his full length.

Donder's powerful chest rose and fell as he let out a growl from his teeth, his eyes fluttering just for a moment as he growled at her. "You're not the only one that has pride, girly." He grunted, not wanting to give her the pleasure of hearing him beg. "Ah fuck...." He groaned, his shoulders shaking slightly his hips rutting against her hand in a rhythm of need, his powerful hands gripping the couch cushions.

Alyssa bit his finger playfully. Crying out as he pinched her nipple. She was so wet with need. His taunting and teasing was killing her. She needed him so badly it was almost unbearable. But she did have her pride. It was a problem.

The sounds he made only turned her on more but she needed what she needed and she needed to him to tell her. “Tell me,” She said slowly, her hand slowing down even more against his thick, hard meet. “You want me . . . Or I’ll stop.” She grinned against his neck, kissing a trail down and across his shoulder.

God she hoped he’d give in soon . . . Having him so close but not having him was torture. There was nothing more she wanted right now then have her legs wrapped around him as he slid inside her.

One hand against his chest, she steadied him as he thrust in her hand. She loved watching him. Watching every move, every inch of pleasure rippling through his body, every sign of it across his darkly handsome face. Every grunt, every growl, every moan of unbridled pleasure and it was all hers. He just had to admit it now. “Tell me lover.” She demanded, stroking the back of his head almost lovingly.

He groaned, his chest heaving as she threatened him, his massive cock twitching in her grasp as he clawed at the cushions on either side of her head. Growling lowly, he grabbed her hands, pinning them on either side of her with his fingers entwined with hers as he pressed his head against her entrance.

Nipping and licking her neck, grazing his fangs against her skin but making sure not to truly bite as he said in a growl. "I need you, Alyssa." He groaned against her, a bit amused by what she called him. 'Lover' wasn't exactly what he liked to be called, he thought perhaps if they weren't at each other's throats in the morning he would give her that little bit of information, names that set him off.

Giving her what she wanted, he slowly pushed himself in not wanting to hurt her, allowing her to adjust before fitting in completely, Donder letting out a breath at the feeling of her, his eyes rolling slightly.

Alyssa growled back when Donder suddenly grasped her hands and pinned them down on either side of her. Her back arching in the restrains, needing to feel him against her. She couldn't think of a time she had ever wanted anyone so badly. Maybe it was the endless teasing. Maybe it was the fact that what they were doing was dangerous. So dangerous in fact that she would not even think about the consequences tonight.

Tonight, it was just him and her. Just two people. She whimpered as she felt his hardness rub against her dripping pussy. How much more could her torture her?! She was certain she'd gone mad if he did not stop teasing her. His nips and licks only turning her on more, making her nipples hard.

But she couldn't help but smile when he said what she wanted to hear. He needed her. And she needed him. But she would never tell him. A gasp turned quickly into a long moan as she felt his thick, hard cock push into her. Her body's natural response was to tighten around him and her hips moved up to meet his thrust and to slowly accommodate all of him. She captured his lips, needing to taste him. Their tongues dancing the same rhythm as their bodies as she wrapped her legs around him tighter, pulling him into her until she had all of him. "Mine." She simply breathed against his ear.

He barred his teeth at her in retort, he's mannerisms almost dog-like to be honest, he acted as if he was trying to subdue her, like an alpha wolf to an unruly adolescent. "You act like you don't want it...." He purred grinding into her, grinning devilishly. "It's almost adorable..." Donder teased at her before letting out a low groan as her walls tightened around his cock, causing his nails to dig into the back of her hands.

Returning her kiss tenfold, his breathing growing heavier as he pulled away after a moment kissing her neck and down her chest as he ground into her until she let up. Soon he started a rhythm, letting go of her hands as they ran down her sides and back before resting against her hips to arch her. A small grin played across his face when she spoke, though he didn't speak. He wasn't anyone's, but he wasn't in the mood to correct her especially now.

"Ah fuck..." He swore as he continued to thrust deep, in and out of her womanhood, purring at the tight wetness, pulling her hips slightly off the couch allowing him to reach deeper within.

Such roughness from a man who she always thought of as so austere and stoic was almost shocking. Yet in the throws of passion Alyssa found herself enjoying being subdued by him. There was something about being completely in his power that turned her on so much. No man had ever had this hold over her. But she'd hardly reveal her secrets to him. She felt his nails biting into the back of her hands and it only aided in heightening her desire.

His taunts both teasing and irritating. God! He was so infuriating! But why did it make her want him more?! "Shut up and fuck me." She replied burning with desire. Running her nails down his back as soon as her hands were free and spanking his ass hard for his impudence. "Or I won't let you finish." She half teased half threatened nipping his cheek, loving the feel of his beard tickling her skin.

But any thoughts were wiped from her mind as soon as he began to thrust deep inside her. Alyssa found herself clinging to him as she met him thrust for thrust. The burning need growing higher and higher, making her moan, making her want to cry out. She bit the tattoo on his shoulder hard, holding onto him for what felt like dear live as the stars and moon threatened to crash around her. How could anything feel this good?! Feeling every inch of him. "Donder . . . more . . . more!" One hand tight in his hair guiding his lips to her nipple. He may think he was the boss, but she was in-charge.

Back
Top Bottom