Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

His paw that rested on her stomach never dared to claw her, only his pads touching the skin, the thought of him marking her to the point where she bore his pup spurring him on as he panted and whined thrusting in and out again and again.

The other wolves yipped and panted, spurring on the alpha to fuck her harder as their own cocks dripped of wet cum. Donder leaned his head down, licking her breasts and nipples whimpering wanting a taste of her milk as in his mind, Daddy always got the first taste of his mate's milk before the pup. Lapping at her nipple to spur her on he continued to thrust in and out of her until his first round of cum filled her until she dripped onto the grass, some of the other males cumming at the sight of it but Donder wasn't finished yet.

Pulling from her he panted wanting her to lay on her back as he fucked her breasts, his back arching as he mounted her once more, tearing and clawing at the grass, at one point holding his cock for her wanting her to lick and suck it as it twitched between her massive breasts.

Alyssa was like a rag doll as the wolf used her. She was so beset with pleasure after orgasm after orgasm wracked her tiny form. She looked up at Donder looking like she’s been fucked senseless which she had.

The pack watching her only making her wetter and making her cum harder. She felt so dirty and slutty being fucked by a massive wolf like a piece of meat as his pack watched on.

When he began to lick and suck and her breast and nipple. She whimpered so much she was actually crying from the pleasure as they were so sensitive right now and then without warning he exploded a torrent inside her tight little cunt. Alyssa screamed as he filled her up to the brim so much so that it was pouring out onto the grass.

Thenwolf wasted no time with his mate though manoeuvring her exactly how he wanted her until Alyssa was on her back and his massive cock was between her huge tits.

She squeezed them together wrapping them around his cock allowing him to fuck her tits. Her mouth opening so every time he thrust she’d suck the tip needing to taste her man. She felt wetness around her fingers and realised her tits had began to leaking and she moaned more.

“Drink Donder.” Alyssa pleased. “I want to feed Daddy. Please Daddy please! Suck on my big juicy tits. Look they’re leaking for you.” She whimpered begging the wolf, looking up and back at the pack seeing how many of them had covered the grass in thick ropes of seaman.

The taste of her milk spurred him on as his cock bobbed and twitched against her breasts as he continued to thrust into her. Calvin whimpered and slowly crawled over to get a taste for himself, the innocent pup of a man, however Donder who was in the heat of breeding with her, snarled at the young omega.

The sound ripped through the Alpha's throat as he grabbed Calvin by the scruff within his jaws once more, his cock no longer against his mate's breasts and instead bobbing freely in the air and twitching angrily as he bit and snarled at the young omega until he submitted and backed off.

Snorting angrily, the alpha moved back to his lover and resumed, this time his thrusts and hips were at a furious pace, as if to remind her that she was indeed only his to mate.

Alyssa was moaning and withering as Donder drank from her. His cock moving back in place to continue to fuck her tits and she greedily sucked on the bulbous head.

She cried out a compliment when he stopped and then turned slightly to see him keeping the other wolf away who had snuck closer. It the heat of passion she hadn’t even noticed but thought how sexy it was he was keeping the others in line and at bay.

Happy when he was back in place between her tits. Alyssa squeezed them tight holding on as more milk poured slowly out of her. His thrust were more violent know to show the others she was only his. “Come for me baby.” She spurred him on. “Come all over my face.” She wanted the Were’s to watch him cum all over her.

Panting, he came again the minute she finished her sentence as his heavy cum flooded over her face and body, rocking back and forth as he covered her until his hips slowed down, the alpha coming off his high as the other weres groaned and panted as they came from the hot erotic sight of their alpha releasing onto his pregnant mate.

Donder licked her face purring as his scent was all over her now, the wolf showing her how much he enjoyed that night as the other wolves panted in the grass from their release of the hot scene before them.

The alpha nudged her wondering if she had any other energy left in her or if it was time for him to proceed with aftercare as he nuzzled her.

Alyssa nuzzled into his fur. She loved making her wolf come and being covered in his seed. She had heard the other were’s releases. She left a hint of sorry for them. All they wanted to do was what their Alpha was doing: fucking and breeding.

Stroking his fur she was sill covered in his hot sticky come as she flipped back onto all fours. Presenting her mate with her thick juicey ass knowing he couldn’t leave without giving her one more load.

“Please baby. One more time.” She cooed sweetly. Alyssa spread her ass cheeks. “Come and get it big boy.”

Panting, his ears perked straight up as she presented herself to him one more time, the other wolves complete puddles as they watched. His cock hardened fully once more as he prowled to her, licking her back lightly before mounting her one last time, his ears drooping unsure if this was a good idea since he never took her in the ass before as a wolf, and due to past male lovers he was told it...Well it hurt...But at least she wasn't taking him dry.

Sliding into her, rocking until she could fit him as best as possible, he purred and whined at her tightness,, the feeling of her ass around his tight throbbing cock amazing as he started to slowly thrust in and out allowing her to accomodate.

Alyssa bit her lip biting back the pain as his thick hard cock pressed into her tiny ass hole. Her fingers clawing at the grass but never once did she complain. She took the wolf’s massive cock up her ass good.

Donder worked his way in and finally when he was in as much as possible the pain began to subside and she began to rock back against him. Her pregnant form getting fucked up the ass clear to the pack, wanting to put in a show for them.

She squeezed her ass tighter around her wolf. She could head and feel his pleasure. Alyssa moaned. “Mmm yes daddy don’t stop. Please take your pregnant little girl up the ass.” She begged, her eyes on the pack in front of her, biting her lip and squeezing her massive tits so they leaked.

Her alpha growled as she stared the other wolves in the eye, a very big no no for him. She either looked down or looked at him, and his warning made the other wolves whimper and shake. Donder began to pant once more as he drew closer and closer feeling her tighten around him, his cock twitching violently.

Several more thrusts and he let out a low howling whine, his hips bucking as he spilled into her tight ass until he filled her up. Pulling out he came the rest of his load onto her back and ass as he came off from his high, the other wolves finishing theirs as he panted, standing protectively over her.

Alyssa looked away, looking back up at her wolf as he growled a warning. She knew better than to disobey him. She felt him stirring inside of her as she tightened around him, knowing just how he liked it. His massive balls slapping her ass as he pounded her. The child in her belly stirring from the furious movement. It wasn't long before he howled spilling himself inside her ass. She felt his warm load fill her a pour out as he pulled out with a pop and then released the rest of his massive load on her back and stomach.

Alyssa moaned lost to the sensation of being thoroughly satisfied. She laid in a crumpled heap on the grass covered in a thick layer of his come. She could hear the other wolves reaching their orgasms and howling, feeling Donder's presence over her. She was ready to go home, have a nice warm bath and then sleep for a week.

The wolves slowly left after a while, Donder nudging her to her feet and made himself avaliable to help guide her home. Her mate licked and cleaned her until she got to the door, Donder shifting smoothly but the wolf was still front and center even when he was as a human. His golden eyes peered down at her possessively as he guided her up and got a bath ready for her, slipping in behind her form as he held her to his powerful chest.

Purring lightly letting her relax and get cleaned from his massive load as he rubbed her swollen belly with his large hands, his lips tracing the skin of her shoulder and neck.

Alyssa sighed happily. Thoroughly satisfied from their love making session out in the open air. She felt Donder’s large form slip into the water behind her. His hand coming to rub her huge pregnant belly.

“Mmmm that feels good.” She kissed his neck before resting her head back on his strong shoulder. “Sooo how was that?” She grinned up to him, placing a hand over his moving it when she felt the baby kicking. “Here see. It’s awake. It hasn’t stopped kicking since you know.” She laughed lightly.

Smiling lightly as he rubbed it, kissing her cheek, "it was amazing my dear but I don't want to do it incredibly often." He purred holding her close, "most of the time I just want to keep you in the eyes of only me..." He also didn't want her to think she was a whore, he'd never pass her around to the younger wolves and the wolves would act like nothing happened.

"Though becoming a werewolf I've been told, some people get a bit more...sexually promiscuous. I was told by some other guys that would never have dreamed of doing that." He chuckled shrugging in thought. "But it was fun I'll give it that," he purred nuzzling her, kissing and nipping at her as if he couldn't get enough of her already.

"Mmm I'm glad it was good for you baby." She sighed smiling, kissing him back, letting him nip at her. Loving being his. The hot water soothed all the aches from their vigorous love making. Alyssa looked up at him for a moment, looking a little worried. "I don't think I'll be able to face the pack after that . . . knowing they've seen me like that." She was a little embarrassed.

Still, she had thoroughly enjoyed herself and it definitely wasn't off the table in the future. Her lover was amazing and she loved everything he did to her. "Do you think they'll say something?" She questioned still a little worried.

“They were being affected by the moon that shows in a couple days so most likely no they won’t.” He assured her rubbing her back to comfort her.

“Even if they did they wouldn’t say anything to you, they know they can’t have you and you’re no whore.” He chuckled kissing her temple. “Like I said it’s just a horny dominant wolf thing but not everyone does it.”

“But you do it.” She grinned back at him before closing her eyes at the comforting pressure of his massaging her back. “I hope all these massages and affection doesn’t stop after the baby’s here?”

She was thoroughly enjoying being spoiled by him. Her life had quickly changed in a matter of a year so much had changed and she was constantly adapting. Though not always well.

“Could you imagine we’d be here like this seven or eight months ago?” Alyssa smiled her eyes still closed as her hand reached back to stroke his bearded cheek. “I’m a little bit scared of being this happy. Seems too good to be true.”

"Because you're mine and they know you're mine." He growled his arm around her tightening as if to remind her just exactly what he was to her. "And no sweetheart they won't stop." He murmured kissing her neck lightly as she relaxed with him.

Purring as she pet his beard he shrugged, "I'd think we would be a little similar...I think after we got over the initial shock of everything and learned a thing or two about one another we became calmer." He mumbled thoughtfully.

When it was time to get out he drained the tub and dried both of them off, dressing her in her night clothes as he pulled on sweatpants before carrying her gently to the bedroom, whistling at Kanto to get his smelly ass off the bed.

Life was blissful was an understatement. Though her plans and dreams for her future hadn’t worked out, Alyssa was incredibly happy. More happy than she had ever been in her life. And it was a few weeks after that passionate night in the field with Donder and some of his pack remembers that Alyssa was in the kitchen with Donder.

It was late in the evening and she was just cleaning up after dinner as Donder’s sat there at the island reading something while Kanto followed her around happily watching her work.

“I feel like even Kanto’s more protective.” Alyssa laughed. “He barely leaves my side no-” Alyssa stopped midsentence and turned on her heels to face Donder, shock written all over her face as she felt her jeans become soaked between her thighs.

“Oh shit . . . I think it’s time!”

Kanto started barking and whining, and Donder wasted no time in picking her up rushing to his car and speeding off like a mad man. Perhaps those hours spent on Grand Theft Auto really did pay off in the long run of things.

He called Alexander on the hands free to keep the doctor there for the delivery as the vampire immediately turned around from getting into his car and went back into the hospital.

She was wheeled in immediately with Donder allowed to come in for a time, holding her hand and letting her crush his bones to her heart's content.

"You may stay for a while but the minute she starts pushing I need you out." Alexander said as the nurses went around her, Donder looking concerned.

"She's not due for like another month," He panicked, Alexander cutting him off.

"We'll revisit that after the child is born for now pay attention to her, Alyssa you need to breath for me."

“Donder! You’re driving like a crazy person! Slow down!” Alyssa shouted though it did little good.

He was panicking. She somehow found herself rather calm. More so then she had ever imagined she’d be. But then she supposed only one of them could be unhinged right now and it happened to be Donder.

The contractions. Now they were the real bitches but with his hand and a lot of yelling at him about how this was all his fault that she was in more pain than she’d ever been in her life, she managed to get through it.

“Wait no!” She shouted at Alexander. “I want him here! I swear to God Donder if you leave me, I’ll kill you!”

She didn’t want to be here alone with strangers doing something so important.

“I need you here!”

Alexander's brows rose as he glanced to Donder and slowly closed the door, letting the werewolf stay. "Very well but keep your everything out of my way." Alexander snorted, Donder was an incredibly large man after all.

Donder took his place beside her once more, rolling his eyes as she shouted insult after insult at him, "love you too sweetheart." He huffed letting her crush his hand as the procedure started.

The large man looked away, finding the sight of a human being pushed out of the area he seemed to enjoy so much a bit...Unsettling as Alexander delivered the baby without any issues.

They took the baby away for a while to clean her off, Doc coming in instead of Alexander to deliver a very important bit of news.

"So...She's a bit small you'll notice in a bit here but she's healthy. But that's not the main reason I'm here. Alexander needs to give her blood right away, you're daughter is a vampire."

“What?! No. Where’s my baby?!” Alyssa shouted, she hadn’t even seen her yet. Wait . . . “It’s a her?! She’s a girl?!” Her joy was short lived as she worried about where they’d taken her new born away to. She turned to Donder. “Where’s my baby?! Bring me my baby!” The pain of giving birth all but gone as she tried to get up. She didn’t want them giving her baby some strangers blood. Her pure little girl. She didn’t want them tainting her.

Doc glanced at his alpha as Donder nodded. Curtis turned and raced down to where Alexander was about to allow her to feed on a donated blood.

"...Are you serious? I swear Amelia turns the stupidest of people." He growled the baby crying in need of hunger as he sighed, picking her up and wrapping her into a blanket after she was cleaned off and her cord was cut.

Alexander entered the room his eyes blood red, "if you have any more children and they happen to be vampires, do not interfere like this again, it is incredibly dangerous." He growled before handing her over, "she feeds from you or Donder or I'm taking her back." He knew ethically he couldn't talk to them in that way, but when parents interfered with something as detrimental as that, at this time of day when he was exhausted, his fangs started to show.

Alyssa growled at Alexander, her fangs on display. She couldn’t believe this idiot was ruining a very special moment.

“I want him out!” She demanded as she took her first born and laid eyes on her for the first time. Alyssa rarely cried but found herself bawling. She couldn’t believe she’d created something this precious and perfect. Cutting her own finger on her fang, she pressed it to the crying infants mouth and the crying stopped. It was instinct.

“She’s perfect.”

The nurses glanced over at Alexander amused as the vampire sighed and rolled his eyes leaving them. Donder watched the baby, like a pet dog enthralled with something so small and fragile as if he was afraid if he touched her she'd be crushed as he slowly moved into the bed with Alyssa.

After a while Donder slowly manned up and took her in his hands, she was very small especially in the arms of her father as he purred lightly nuzzling her forehead with his nose. It had been a while since he had a pup, though they wouldn't know whether or not if she was a werewolf for a few years but it didn't matter, she was still his little pup.

"Um..." He mumbled a bit awkwardly his eyes still on the baby, locked on. "...Did we ever decide on a name?"

Back
Top Bottom