Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

Alyssa laughed at his administration. Glad she wasn’t the only one feeling that pain but then she sighed as he bought up another subject she wasn’t so fond of.

“I’m not going.” She told him honestly. “Not until I figure out what I want to do and the timing right now is all wrong.”

Following him out of the kitchen she plopped down onto the couch and then curled up slightly.

“Right now I just want to focus on the baby and I want to enjoy this time and when the babies born. These early years you can’t get them back and I don’t want to miss a thing and plus . . . My mom never had that with me so you know . . . I want things to be different with my child.” She said stroking her bump.

Donder nodded as he drank his coffee, his expression a bit guarded, "I understand, I hope though after a while you do go back." Education, especially secondary education after high school was incredibly important to him especially in partners and he had no intention to just sit back and allow her to have only a GED.

"We'll spend a lot of time with the baby I promise, but I still want you to have a career in the future as well. I don't think you'd be very happy as a stay at home mom you know." He mused lightly taking another sip as he set his mug down, and lifted himself out of the chair and moved ont othe couch in a much comfortable position. "But we can revisit that topic later, you still have a couple of months left and Alexander says everything's going fine. But I know for a fact the child isn't a werewolf." He mused lighlty kissing her cheek.

Alyssa nuzzled into Donder as he shifted onto the couch. “I know and I know I promise. Just I don’t see any rush for it right now and it’s not going anywhere.”

She sighed as he kissed her cheek and she bought he hand back to the bump. “You dont know that.” Alyssa replied. “As much as I don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl.”

She moved his hand up further under her shirt until he was cupping one of her breasts. They were fuller and heavier now. “Not that it matters either ways. I think I might prefer if it were a Were.” She mused.

"Sweetheart I was married to a woman that carried a werewolf. I mean yeah that woman was a complete bitch but carrying a werewolf pup would make you way more hormonal than you already are. You'd be tearing into any man or woman that looked at me in whatever you deemed 'the wrong way' to be. Also your appetite would skyrocket, you'd yell at me every fifteen minutes...Seriously I know." He snorted at her.

"...You know it sort of bugs me when you hope or prefer what the kid's gonna be. Don't you think maybe...You shouldn't prefer? Like you could psych yourself up and then be dissapointed..." He muttered, over the last couple months he started taking steps to communicate better, tell her what he thought instead of just quieting himself, though on some occasions when it didn't matter he did shut up.

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "That hardly makes you an expert Donder. One pregnancy. Plus, maybe it was the fact that your ex wife was a massive cunt." Alyssa said bitterly remembering that accursed night. "I mean I can yell at you more if you like." She grinned, stroking his beard with one hand.

However, a frown slowly crept between her brows as she looked into his eyes. "Donder." Alyssa sighed. "I'm not like you. I'm not so . . . emotional. I'm allowed to have a preference but that doesn't mean I'll be disappointed if it goes the other way. Pretty sure parents are like biologically built to think their baby is the most beautiful perfect creature even when they're like butt ugly. You don't have to worry about me." She assured him. She was far more in control of herself unlike her partner who was a slave to his passions. "She or he'll be perfect no matter what."

“....I’m not emotional...” he huffed at her starting to clam up a bit as he shifted on the couch. “And no you yell at me enough. I mean fuck Alyssa you yelled at me to take out the trash yesterday we might as well be married.” He snorted as he laid down adjusting his pillows to keep his feet up.

“Mh not to worry, we Lockes are known to be quite attractive if I do say so myself.” He purred with a suggestive grin, “because we know it’s not my easy going personality that reels them in.”

“Right this is you not being emotional.” Alyssa smirked rolling her eyes again. “And if that’s you proposing you better not be because that’s a pretty shitty way to ask someone to be your wife. Not that I’d even want to marry you.” She added jutting her chin out defiantly.

She rubbed his shoulders and his arm as they lay face to face. He was gorgeous but obviously she wasn’t about to indulge his vanity.

“You ARE the only one who says your attractive.” Alyssa teased with a grin. “If the baby gets any good looks, they clearly come from my genes. And for once I have to agree with you babe, it’s definitely not that wonderful personality that reeled me in Or the looks.” She continued to tease Donder. “Must have been all that okay-ish sex.”

"Alright alright I get it." He muttered rolling his eyes as she shot at his masculinity. Which reminds me...Look I don't know about your heritage but typically I've been told Latin Americans are incredibly religious. Well sweetheart, Daddy is a full-blooded Atheist, so if you want to raise the kid whatever by all means go ahead unless they want a choice." He said casually shrugging, "otherwise if they ask me I'll just say 'do whatever you want just don't be an asshole.'"

He hated talking about religion, he had to do it with Ren as well and Pierce was raised as an Atheist just like her father but they were both quiet on their views unless someone dared to talk them down. He wasn't even planning on a marriage since he felt it was a religious ceremony, but at the same time he had no idea how Alyssa would feel about him asking her that, it did seem a bit odd to have a child first but he continued to keep that to himself.

Whatever was good because Alyssa fully intended her child to be baptised and then wondered if the baby would burn and scorch with the holy water . . . It was something she would have to ask Alexander the next time she had a doctors visit. Weeks pasted by ridiculously quick. She had finally reached a point she thought she couldn't possible get any bigger but still have seven weeks to go and by this point she was utterly fed up.

Being pregnant was by no means a walk in the park and what was more annoying was everything that came with it. Like the hormones and the mood swings and the smells of things that normally she would have found enjoyable making her want to heave and oh most annoying of all she felt like she had to convince Donder to make love to her because she suspected he was afraid of hurting the baby when it wasn't possible at all.

It was with a massive sigh of this hot evening as the sun began to go down that she lay out on a chair by the pool in a bikini that could barely contain her massive breasts now with Kanto at her side loyally. "Well boy." She said taking a sip of her coke. "Not long now. You excited? . . . Yeah me too, I can't wait to get this devil child out of me. Always kicking my bladder. Do you know how annoying it is to need to pee every damn five minutes?" She ruffled his fur when he cocked his head listening to her interested. "You're such a good boy"

He panted and barked in agreement as she ruffled his fur, Donder walking in from work, the date to his 'retirement' growing closer and closer and one could see him attempt to hide the sadness on his face.

Coming back out, he had taken off his suit jacket and tie, unbuttoning the collar by one place and rolling his sleeves up carrying an ice cold beer in hand, sitting down raising a brow at her. "Devil child now? Seems a bit of a stretch to call it that. Especially when Daddy's in earshot and he literally just paid to get a pool put into his yard for little miss spoiled." He snorted, never really liking water much but he was still courting his mate, therefore when she hinted at something or even just stated she liked something it magically appeared, the perks of being wealthy.

"So how are you feeling? Alexander and Doc both say you're doing well in your checkups but that's just medical crap." He snorted as he took a drink, sitting with her in the warm outdoors.

“Hey, I didn’t ask for the pool.” She grinned. Her life was like a fairytale at the moment, she only had to so much as say she liked something and it was in front of her. Alyssa wasn’t sure if she’d ever get used to it. “So stop being so grumbly. You look like shit.” She commented seeing how miserable he looked.

“You know Donder you could just revoke your resignation. I’ve no plans to go back for a while so I don’t see why it should affect your career and when I DO go back I’ll already be your spouse so technically not against the rules.”

Pushing his hair out of his eyes as he sat down, Alyssa sighed at his next question. “Fed up.” She replied honestly. “I want this baby out. Now. I’m so big and so uncomfortable I can’t even where shoes that require tying and you barely touch me. SO I’m ready for this thing to come out.”

"Its...Not that easy Alyssa. They sort of figured it out I mean at this point its not hard to see why I had to resign. I was pulled into the president's office this morning since it was a scandal. I was told...Heh...A many of times that I should have been fired had I not resigned so quickly. They can't do anything now because I took you out of classes but I don't think they'll let me back, sweetheart." He mumbled rubbing her stomach lightly in thought, the feeling of the child in her seeming to calm the burly man.

"I mean...I have three other Ph.D's and two Masters Degrees so...It's not like I'll never get another job." He muttered with a smirk, though the man was an emotional wreck everyone could agree he was highly intelligent in many ways.

"...But at the same time when the kid is a bit older...I'm not sure if I'd have to move for another job elsewhere and...We never really talked about things like that if you'd come with me or stay or you know. Relationship things I suppose."

“I’m sorry.” Alyssa replied sadly feeling completely to blame for him to lose the job he loved. Her gaze on his bearded face as he rubbed her stomach. She was a terrible person.

When he smirked though it made her smile. “Yeah Professor brain box. Have I told you how incredibly sexy I find dorks lately?” She teased with a wink. “Must be these hormones.”

It was crazy everything they’d been through in their relatively short time together however, if anything it had bought them closer together.

“We’re more than a relationship now Donder.” Alyssa smiled placing her hands a top of his on her rounding stomach. “We’re a family. Where you go I go baby.”

"Yeah, lately?" He chuckled lightly kissing her cheek as he purred smiling at her finding reassurance when she told him she'd leave with him if they had to. "...I bet you I could get you into Harvard." He purred lightly teasing, however if it actually did happen he most certainly could, especially since Harvard at one time wanted him incredibly bad.

He shifted and scooted his chair next to hers so they were side by side, nuzzling her lightly as he laid on his side pulling her close as he rubbed her stomach.

"...I still find you attractive you know. Especially these." He purred giving her playful yet gentle nips on her breasts, "I just don't want to put you or this little critter in pain." He reminded her, kissing her neck lightly and nuzzled her, the man just being a ball of affection today.

“Oh really Professor.” Alyssa grinned. “I do like the sound of Harvard. Fuck Yale. Their loss.” She cooed stroking giant beard as he shifted his seat closer and pulled her in stroking her belly.

Alyssa gasped as he nipped at her engorged breasts. “Don’t tease me like that. Specially when you aren’t going to follow through.” She pushed his face away with a frowny smile. “You would hurt either of us. In fact one of us would be incredibly satisfied and when mommy is happy, baby is happy.

Chuckling at her, he purred leaning into her touch as she scratched his chin and pet his beard loving her touches. "Mh...I suppose I can entertain you in other ways...I am hungry you know..." Donder purred as he shifted moving over her as he leaned down nuzzling her inner thigh for her legs to open.

Grinning up at her, that wolfish grin appearing once more as he pulled her bikini bottom down, nuzzling her folds there wanting her to wet for him. "What does mommy think?" He purred giving her a light, teasing lick that would drive anyone insane.

Alyssa watched him move down, instantly she was turned on. This man of hers! Was there anything he couldn’t say that would have her soaking for him.

She gasped as he teased her with a playful lick. She could easily indulge in his tongue. Let him eat her out good and proper until she was cumming around his tongue but . . . No! That’s not what she wanted and she wouldn’t settle for anything less.

Raising her chin she pulled one leg over the other closing it to his advances. “Mommy wants you to fuck her.” She insisted. Hearing herself being called mommy was rather odd to but she thought she’d better get used to it. “Hard.”

Donder blinked when she closed him off, like a dog that had just been booped on the nose as he glanced up and slowly cocked a brow amused. "You're being quite the brat aren't you? Mh..." He murmured, kissing and nipping lightly at her stomach, nuzzling it as he licked over the little marks he made making sure not to hurt her.

"How do you want it?" He purred wanting to know how dirty she was willing to get, whether or not take him as is or as his wolf. "Either way I'm fucking you outside...Or maybe...You could wait a little bit...I'd fuck you in front of a couple pack members...You know...Reminding everyone who's boss." That wolf was incredibly dirty, obviously though he wouldn't take her in front of any couples, pups, and especially not his daughter but it wasn't uncommon for the alpha to take her in front of some of the more sexually promiscuous pack members.

After making her wait so long she was incredibly horny and in need of him. She stroked his hair as he kissed and licked at her stomach sending little thrills through her. Before her hand clasped his hair tight pulling his head up to look at her.

“I don’t think you’re wolf enough,” Alyssa taunted and teased him. Incredibly turned on by his suggestion and she didn’t understand why when she’d never been into anything like that before but the idea of Donder fucking her in front of his pack, letting them all know she was his and not only his began to make her wet. “To fuck me in front of your pack.” She challenged her man.

"Oh ho just for that," he purred and pulled himself from her, kissing her neck as he pulled her bikini bottom back up once more and grinned. "I'm going to make you wait." He purred, normally he would never do this, but there were a group of wolves that enjoyed the orgy every once in a while, and it was a technique for wolves with their mates in smaller packs especially when they were fighting over a single female or male.

"Maybe you want to do a little role-playing mh? I'm not saying sleep with them." He corrected with a low growl, "but flirt a bit, its getting close to the moon, tug on their heart strings and big bad daddy will come over...Tear into them a bit and ravish his little girl." He purred playing with her hair, his eyes bright gold.

Alyssa growled as he put her scant clothing back into place, losing her neck just where she liked it and then denying her.

“You ARE a cruel man Donder Locke.” She told him, looking uninterested in his idea but she was really more than happy to comply.

It was far too long later. The moon was a cresecent in the sky promising to be full in no more than three days. The silvery light illuminated the forest as the wolves came out.

Alyssa was there waiting. Waiting for them to come towards her recognising her scent. She stroked their furs as they moved around her and rubbed themselves against her. Her dress leaving very little to the imagination especially now her breasts were so large filled with unspent milk making Alyssa wonder if Donder would drink from her and why the idea was incredibly sexy to her.

She was one of the pack during the past several months when Donder was out of commission, and she was treated like the alpha's mate, like royalty. The wolves purred lightly, panting as they leaned into her hand as she pet them, a common thing but they started to nudge her, thinking they could get away with nosing and pawing at more intimate places. The wolves would never mate with her however, they had too much respect for their alpha and deep within their beast they knew she was playing with them.

All the wolves were single males within the pack, one of them being Calvin as he nipped lightly at her shoulder, licking the back of her neck. Others nipped the air near her breasts and licked her collarbone almost as if they wanted a taste before a low growl was heard from the dark, the alpha slowly walking over at the younger wolves, their ears pinning down.

All there eyes were bright gold but Donder's burned, licking his nose as he watched them, Calvin still being the youngest didn't submit and leave her alone as quick as the others as he still nosed at her chest. A growl escaped the alpha as he moved in, his jaws clamping down on the scruff of the young omega as he shoved him to the side.

Donder circled his mate, snarling lowly at the omega wolves barking and snapping his teeth when they got close, his fur brushing against her before he turned his attention to Alyssa waiting for her to submit, to speak to him. The other wolves panted at her, all of them horny, Donder biting a few others wanting space to fuck her relentlessly through the night until she came over and over again and until she was covered from head to toe in his cum.

The low growl sent a shiver down her spine. There was something about knowing your mate was coming to fuck you. Alyssa would have been a liar if she said she didn’t enjoy the attention from the pack. It was nice to be wanted but there was only one wolf for her.

She felt his soft fur rub against her before he attacked some of the wolves in warning. When he came back to her she stroked his fur with her fingers smiling at the black wolf. “Hello my love.” She slipped her dress off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor in a pool of crimson.

Letting her wolf sniff and rub against her before she lowered her pregnant form down onto the grass, glancing over her shoulder at Donder. “I need you.” She pleaded. “Breed me.”

The alpha's eyes watched her as she stripped, licking his snout as a low rolling growl was heard from deep within his chest. As he rumbled, he licked her stomach which was untouched by the other wolves, the wolf loving as he let her move to position. The other wolves around her whimpered and panted at the sight also finding something incredibly erotic to see their alpha take charge of a woman, too small for most to think she could ever take a raging wolf.

From Donder's sheath his cock greeted her, hardened and bright red as he moved, positioning himself to mount her as his cock slid between her legs, his shaft and length rubbing against her folds and opening until he pulled back and re-positioned himself and entered her. His soft fur of his chest tickling her form as he began to thrust, mounting her over and over again as he panted, growling at her to talk to him, to scream for him as he fucked her senseless. One of his paws moved, covering over her stomach as he gripped her that way to stableize them both, the other wolves whimpering and panting, the sight hot enough to make them want to cum just from watching.

Alyssa found herself waiting in anticipation. Her nipples growing harder as she whimpered until his big wolf cock was rubbing her soaking pussy. His low growl a warning, preparing her for what was coming.

She cried out as he entered her. “Oh God Donder!” She was thoroughly impaled on his cock and she cried out having waited so long for this. Soon he began thrusting in her and Alyssa was in heaven. He hand reaching back to hold onto his fur as he fucked her.

The sounds of pleasure grew louder from her lips. As she screamed in the night to be fucked deeper and harder, wanting to take all of him until he was hitting her womb.

Her massive milk filled tits bouncing every time he thrust in. When she slowly opened her eyes, she could see the pack watching their alpha fuck his mate. She could see their thriving cocks poking out of their sheaths.

“Donder! Please don’t stop baby! It feels so good!” Her pussy was dripping and she knew she wouldn’t be leaving tonight until she was covered in thick layers of his cum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom