Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

Letting out a sigh as he rubbed his brow when she pressed him for more information. "Look most of the questions were 'why' and 'you gave up your career of twenty five years up for her?' sort of deal. They don't understand any logic behind any of it, especially when they as questions like 'you've fucked yourself over because now she's pregnant, and you're probably going to die in thirty years.' Now back the fuck off, Alyssa." He snapped at her, clearly stressed out by the entire situation, his eyes flashing before he pulled back.

"Shit...I'm sorry. Look I've got to step outside. I need a cigarette." He muttered and got up and left, slamming the door behind him as he lit his cancer stick, his brows furrowed, shoulders tense as everything was turned on its head for both him and her. The guilt, the fear, the anxiety, everything as he started to once again question if he should even do this.

Alyssa glowered at his back as he left out the door. The frame shaking in his wake from which he slammed it. “Argh!” Alyssa sighed having enough herself. She stomped upstairs brushing her teeth as she thought it was already like she had a kind. A forty two year old teenager that lost it anytime she asked something of him.

Stripping off she climbed into the guest bedroom pretty damn pissed at Donder for overreacting. If she wasn’t so damn tired she would have gone home. As Alyssa snuggles under the covers she wasn’t used to she thought about what his pack had said about her. It was really hurtful. Rolling over, she wondered sadly if her Donder were really meant to be or had she been pushing this relationship on him the whole time. She huffed not being able to sleep as her mind whirled around that very subject.

Donder ran again, this time alone after he finished his cigarette. He found solace being alone without any wolves plaguing his mind as he thought the same things. Both of them had given up a lot for one another and now this unborn child, Donder growling at the thought knowing it had to have been a mistake to go out drinking, the night they first laid together. He ruined her life, one so young by forcing her to an eternity of vampirism, as well as having a child by him. The age difference hurt quite as well knowing they both had different views and thought processes, not to mention his own...Personality flaws.

Leaping across fallen logs, his paws slipped in the mud due to the heavy rains and downpours as he slid down a steep drop off until he tumbled to the bottom, his ebony fur now covered with dirt, rock, and bits of twigs and leaves as a woman's boot was placed onto his snout in a suffocating manner.

Slowly looking up, his ears pinned down as his icy eyes met her emerald, "hello, dear." She purred before a sharp howl rang out through the forest.

Alyssa had just been dropping off when a howl in the distance stirred her to full wakefulness. Getting up she slipped a thick robe around her, tying it firmly under her breasts.

It was rather late and she went to check in Donder’s room suspecting he’d be back but when she was met with his made up bet a panic like no other ripped through her as she stumbled downstairs calling out for him and not finding him anywhere.

Alyssa’s heart pounded as she headed back upstairs to change into a pair of sweats calling Donder’s cell as she headed out the front door: No answer.

Trying to trample her fear, she stepped outside into the cool night heading in the direction she had heard the howl thinking of all the ways she was going to thoroughly make him pay for making her worry. It was the only think that kept her mind from running wild.

"Nile sent me," Ren said with no emotion in her voice, just a walking figure of indifference as large roots and vines held Donder now in his human form from escaping. Able to use her magic she forced him to shift in a much weaker state, but due to the forced shift he had bone fragments sticking out from his skin, other bones broken from how sloppy and unnatural it was, she put him through pain on purpose.

"Since I have no need for the council they can't trace myself or his orders...After you started killing off his clan without warning...At least that's how he made it sound...I smell his clan moved closer and closer to your territory however..." the vines tightened around his neck making him choke and gag, blood and saliva running down the corners of his mouth as thorns grew and tug into his skin.

The scent of blood on the air was like breadcrumbs. She instantly knew it was Donder’s blood almost being able to taste the sweetness. Panic ripped through her as she ran wildly through the dark brush.

With each step she was closer and closer until her eyes beheld a sight that sickened her to her stomach. Alyssa growled animalistically her fangs coming out as she launched towards the dark figure over Donder. Hitting whoever it was with so much force that they stumbled smacking their head hard against a thick trunk of a tree crumbling to the ground in a slump.

Alyssa rushed to Donder’s side freeing him as gently as she could in the state he was in.

“It’s okay baby.” She soothed her quivering voice betraying her panic. “I’ve got you.”

Ren grunted as she smacked against a large oak tree, stabling herself as her eyes glowed, large boulders around them lifting from the ground as they shot towards her as Donder snarled at Alyssa.

"Nh! Rn!" Growled the wolf from the thorny gag on his mouth before he used the last of his strength to break part of the vines and shove her out of the way before the boulders crashed upon the tangled man. There was slight shuffling from beneath the rocks before it went silent, Donder's heart still being heard by Alyssa's vampire hearing however it was slowing down.

Ren slowly got up shaking the daze before snarling lowly at the vampire as she straightened herself, vines tying around Alyssa as she was brought to the witch. "Ah yes..." She said and cleared her throat to contain herself, the woman was striking obviously where Pierce got her personality from her father, she gained her looks from her mother. "I had almost forgotten...You've gained a new favorite..." She said with sarcasm as she waved her hand, the vines and roots holding the vampire flinging her off. "I was not ordered to kill you, however for stealing my husband away...You will be punished by watching him die." She said hissing, her eyes turning black pointing at the wolf in his tomb of rocks as massive thorny vines and large sharp rocks pointed for him to finish the job.

Alyssa went flying through the air hitting the trunk of a large tree with a painful thud. She didn't understand what was happening. How in the hell it was possible?! But none of that mattered right now. The only thing of importance right now was the slowing of Donder's heartbeat. It was almost like it was synced up with hers. She could feel his life draining as she gritted her teeth against the pain as she pulled herself up holding onto the trunk.

"You're going to pay for that bitch!" Alyssa seethed through her fangs when in a flash she was in front of the woman who could be no other than Donder's ex. "Turns out, I had nothing to worry about you old bat!" Alyssa sneered before flashing around to the witch's back and in an instant tearing into her neck violently. The rocks and debris heading for Donder instantly crashing to the floor before they could reach their target.

Alyssa tore at the woman's flesh viciously. A gaping hole could clearly be seen between the shoulder and neck, blood oozing covering both women before Alyssa threw the woman out of the way and flashed to move the rock off of Donder.

"Donder! . . . I'm here."

Ren knew she lost this fight, the blood loss too much as she underestimated the newborn vampire, leaving into the night as she vanished to a safe haven where she couldn't be found once more.

Donder coughed weakly as the rocks were pulled off of him, his hair matted in mud and blood as he stared at her his blue eyes dull now, his bones crushed and skin marred by the sharp stones and thorns.

"I'm....S.....rry...." He choked out as his vision blacked from the blood loss his head hitting the stone but his pulse was still going though incredibly weak as the mighty wolf fell into a world of black.

"Well that's troubling." Alexander purred lightly from behind them, having sensed Ren's coming as he patrolled the night himself. The bane of his clan was indeed magic users just as werewolves hated vampires. "Stand aside Miss Sanchez, lets get him to the hospital yes? You'll need to keep up, though I think you've noticed that speed of yours is lightning fast." He said leaning down and carefully picking the massive man up as if he was nothing more than a feather. "Quickly now, he doesn't have much time left...Unless you want to turn him yourself." He purred lightly flashing his fangs before he ran off with her to his hospital.

Alyssa passed outside in the corridor in the incredibly white hospital. She didn't understand what was taking so damn long?! She had had no word from anybody for almost two hours now. No one had any answers for her. As she sat down, bent over her thick hair in her hands, she thought about how all of this was her fault. If she hadn't said whatever the hell she had said to upset Donder he wouldn't have gone out into the night and been prey to that stupid witch bitch!

She was ready to scream the place down. She had made it clear to Alexander that he was under no circumstance to turn Donder. Donder would recover. He had to! He was strong and could heal faster than a human. He would be alright. That's what Alyssa kept saying to herself over and over again. She herself was starting to feel faint. So much had happened tonight and it was taking a toll on her body, especially with this pregnancy. The thought of Donder not being around to see his child born or their to watch him or her grow almost crippled Alyssa.

Why was this happening to them?!

Curtis and Alexander worked to piece him back together until Alexander walked out, pressing the handicap button as he turned to face the hall waiting for Donder, Curtis had left earlier to make sure Alyssa was doing fine and then left for the night.

"Come on professor I know your state is...Less than optimal." Alexander said tiredly as Donder wheeled himself out on a wheelchair, absolutely quiet. His legs were in casts as well as his shoulders wrapped but his arms had healed up as Alexander turned to Alyssa. "He won't allow anyone to push him, I'm afraid your mate is incredibly...Beside himself with his condition. He most likely won't be too grumpy with you but he won't talk much either....That and his jaw is broken." Alexander said watching Donder wheel to the other side of the room the werewolf still in horrendous pain.

"...He doesn't wish you to pity him is all. Now. Ren cast a hex upon him, he will heal about as fast if not a tad slower as a human will, this hex will wear off in a few weeks but his injuries are far greater than I first thought, so even as a werewolf it will take some time. But the first few weeks will be incredibly hard. I hope you don't mind taking care of him as best of your abilities, of coarse...You will have help from the pack."

It was difficult for Alyssa not to run to Donder as soon as she laid eyes on him. She did pity him but she’d never show him because he’d hate her for it. So instead she simply nodded at Alexander’s instructions.

When they got home Donder was put to bed and it was only then that Alyssa broke down and cried her eyes out. It was all her fault but she’d have to put her guilt to the side. For Donder.

He needed her and the next few months to follow were trying ones as he recovered slowly.

Donder never once got angry with her, and when she fumbled to help him he sat there patiently since he was unable to help her. However every time she would leave to cry, she would here a metal “clank” and a shift until he wheeled out to her and pulled her to him as best he could.

He apologized every time in his rough pained voice holding her close until she finished.

Once his jaw was fixed he’d talk again and one day he just about broke down.

“...I fucked everything up...you’re life...your schooling...I lost my career...Alyssa I’m so...I’m so afraid that things will be worse...I don’t know what else to do...I’m not good enough for you...you didn’t deserve any of this...” he said putting his hands in his hands and for once the wolf cried, incredibly silent but his body shook, the sight as saddening as a lion shot and left to suffer, the proud creature completely shattered.

Throughout his recovery he'd been so unlike the Donder she knew. The proud wolf, that looked like he could kill with a look was now a broken man. Alyssa held her man as he sobbed. Stroking the back of his head, soothing Donder as he cried. She hated he felt this way. Her heart ached for him.

"Shhh." Alyssa comforted an incorrigible Donder. "You didn't fuck up anything. Least of all my life." She promised him. Kissing his face. He was recovering well but there was still a long way to go. "I'm sorry you had to give up your job for me. Truly Donder. I deserve you. I want you. Only you. I'd give up my everything for you." She held him close. "Nothing is ruined. Nothing will be worse Donder. Together, I know the future can only be wonderful. I truly believe that and all this other shit. It doesn't matter. Just the three of us."

She said shifting so he could feel her bump that was bigger now. "I'm so in love with you Donder." She kissed him deeply, sweetly. "And I know you love me too."

Donder carefully and almost hesitantly touched her stomach, his large paw over the ever growing bump as he rubbed it his palm warm.

The motion soothed him, his wolf hearing picking up what seemed to be growing life as he leaned into his lover. Slowly he nodded to her in understanding before letting her go and wheeled himself back to the couch where she wanted him to lay.

Over the weeks leading to his full recovery, pack members would show up in human form knowing it was uncomfortable for her to talk to wolves. Doc gave Donder medicine that would stop him from shifting during the moon as he walked to Alyssa after.

“So...he won’t go insane...he won’t turn forms either but you’ll notice some similarities. He won’t talk, probably just grunt most of the time but if it wouldn’t be any trouble, stay with him through the moon and rub his back, talk to him. He’ll end up sleeping it off.” He informed her handing her the medicine he would need to take the day before the moon.

Pierce and other pack members would show up doing chores for her knowing it was harder with Donder out of commission and her pregnant. For a few weeks they were still standoffish but most of them came around chatting with her as they helped around, putting docs words into reality that a pack was a family of sorts.

The weeks to follow had been strange but they feel into a little routine and things worked like clock work. Donder was slowly but surely recovering. Alyssa had even shared a few pleasant words with Pierce.

She herself was finding it to do things the bigger she got but Donder was getting there and she was practically living at his place. He hadn’t shifted to wolf form in a few months now and he wasn’t the best to deal with at that time so she did exactly what the doc had told her and rubbed his back and soothed him.

“So when do you think you’ll be up to shifting?” Alyssa asked Donder early one morning. Winter was coming and the mornings were darker for longer. She had finally got past the horrible stage of throwing up all the time but none of her pants closed anymore.

“I think we should take you to see Alexander before you do though, just to make sure everything is okay.” She said plainly but she was still super worried. Moving behind him she rubbed his back the way she learnt he liked best. “Are you okay babe?”

Donder purred lightly as she rubbed him, it was a bit of a fast hard motion like one would rub a good dog. "Yeah I'm feeling okay. I think in a couple weeks during that full moon I can shift again." When he was drugged his eyes would turn yellow and his words were nothing but mere growls and purrs when she soothed him through those long nights.

Leaning over he rubbed her ever growing stomach lightly, he was starting to become calmer with her, trying to communicate more though he wasn't perfect and he'd have his little grumpy spats but he was trying to make the effort as he leaned down nuzzling her stomach with his beard and jumped a little feeling a kick as he looked up in surprise.

“Whoa!” Alyssa looked down shocked at Donder before a smile slowly spread across her lips. “That’s never happened before!”

He own hand went down to feel but nothing happened. She pouted slightly after waiting a long moment. “I think the baby only likes you.” She laughed.

Her hand running through Donder’s hair as she smiled down at him. “It’s starting to feel too real now.”

Purring as he went back to nuzzling her stomach again before leaning up and kissing his darling mate though when he pulled back he frowned. "...What do you mean...Too real? Do you not...You know its a little late to have second thoughts..." He said frowning panicking if she was still unhappy though by this time he should have stopped with those fears.

Leaning into her hand he was nervous now, having fully accepted the idea of becoming a father again, he really did like the idea even having some of the wolves who worked in carpentry to build a crib and get the room set up for them.

“Hardly.” Alyssa laughed as he nuzzled her. Her arm wrapping around him, stroking his strong arm. “I just mean . . . It wasn’t quite real like yeah I’m getting fatter but it felt like just that, I’m getting fat but now it’s moving and kicking and it’s alive!”

She turned in his arms to wrap her arms around his neck. “Any regrets?” Alyssa asked Donder looking up into his golden eyes.

"No I'm fine." He purred and rolled her eyes as she told him she was fatter as he leaned in and purred kissing her sweetly before pulling back. "However...I know Pierce told you where my sweet stash is. I checked in my desk upstairs in the office...Sure the key to my drawer was still in its box but my cookies weren't." He growled lightly nipping at her neck, "and I recall giving you my credit card to sustain your food needs and you still mooch off my stuff." He purred holding her to his chest as he growled playfully in her ear.

"Daddy's not very happy with you, sweetheart." The moon was wearing off, his words still a bit gravelly but at least he could speak, though the wolf was still playful inside him when she was around as he held her tightly not letting her escape.

“Why Professor Locke?!” She feigned ignorance but had a big grin on her lips. “Are you calling me a thief?! I’m shocked but just so you know . . . The baby wanted your cookies.”

That was going to be her excuse to eat everything now. She had to enjoy it while she could. She wouldn’t be able to eat like this forever so why not enjoy it.

Alyssa ran her hands up and down his back as he pulled her closer against him. Well, as close as her bump would allow. “Oh yeah?” She nipped at his earlobe. “Well what’s daddy going to do about it huh?”

"Daddy'd fuck you if his hips weren't broke." He growled at her and let her go after kissing her neck. "How's the feeding going though?" He asked changing the subject as he shifted in his wheelchair hating the damn thing. "You know if you find yourself hungrier that means its a vampire you know." He mused not seeming too bothered by the idea.

"Though I know you'll love the baby no matter what but...Maybe after a while we could try for a human." He suggested and winked at her, just wanting an excuse to fuck her brains out, the man a complete pervert. "Anyway lucky for you I'm in retirement right now so I guess I'm a stay at home dad, which Pierce laughs at every single time its brought up." He grumped wheeling to the kitchen.

Donder was hilarious for lack of a better word in a wheelchair, unable to reach and get into things but he at least had his coffee moved down so he could make that.

“That’s a shame isn’t it?” Alyssa sighed as he turned her on and then pushed her away. Not that all the affection hadn’t been wonderful but she did miss being intimate with him.

However amourous Alyssa was feeling that disappeared at the mention of feeding. “It’s going okay I guess.” She didn’t like th subject at all, I’m fact she hated it almost as much as the deed. “I suppose I have been feeding a little more but not so much so that it’d make me think it’s a Vampire. We can’t know that yet.” Alyssa assured him.

It still didn’t settle with her having a supernatural baby. Alyssa was however shocked at his suggestion they try for another baby and just looked at him agape for a long moment. “Well,” she finally spoke after some moments. “You’re a changed man now all thanks to moi.” She posed. “You know I can’t wait for you to get out of that thing.” She kicked the wheelchair a little.

"I'm not changed my dear, no 42 year old man ever changes. I'm just incredibly horny." He huffed as he winced, sitting up a bit to press a button as she kicked lightly at his wheelchair making him cock a brow at her. "So. I know you don't want to talk about it. But its time you let me know so I can at least get some money refunded. Are you dropping this semester? I need to know by the end of the week." Donder was still on the payroll, but he hadn't gone since his injury and he wasn't sure if Alyssa still partook in classes.

"I can get some of your money back, and when you're comfortable you can go back to school when you please I just want to know." He said casually as he grabbed his cup and wheeled back to the living room with that, the man quite able with his stupid 'crip machine.'

Back
Top Bottom