Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

His grin returned, sprawling across his face as he slowly entered within her ass, her wet cum from earlier helping her adjust to it as he let out a low predatory growl once he pushed in. Eyes rolling back he swore under his breath as he settled in, his cock twitching deep inside of her.

"Fuck girl...you're so damn tight on me..." He moaned as he started to buck and thrust unable to hold himself back as his hand slipped down to her dripping cunt, inserting two fingers as he played with her. Rocking further into her, his fingers easily pressing against her pleasure spot as he continued to thrust in and out, his pace becoming brutal and erotic, his movements unchained as the couch beneath them shook.

Alyssa screamed as he pushed inside her tight ass. Course, he had fucked her ass before but it never got easier taking someone as big as him although her wetness around his meat helped some. She tried to relax, breathing hard and whimpering as he buried himself deep inside her. Her body of it's own accord and instinct, tightening around him. "Daddy . . . You're too big." She cried.

When he pushed his fingers inside her, she could barely take it. Her body ripe with desire and need as she pushed back against his hand and cock. The sound of skin slapping skin echoing in the room over the sound of their joint pleasure and the sound of the couch shaking. Alyssa was afraid they might break it but that would hardly stop them. Her arm reached back, winding around his neck, holding his chest against her back as he pounded into her tightness. Her other hand spreading her cheeks so she could take her wolf deeper up her ass. "Oh Daddy! More! I need more of you." Her lips meeting his in a fiery embrace. "Harder!" She demanded. "Fuck your little girl harder up the ass daddy! Please! I need you so much!"

"Come on little girl, Daddy loves you, come for him." He whispered the last two phrases over and over in her ear as he panted, his chest heaving as he continued to thrust wildly within her ass, one hand working her harder and harder as his other stayed on her stomach rubbing it soothingly as if the fact of her carrying his child seemed to spur the wolf in him on further.

"Come for him sweetheart...Augh..." He groaned as his balls slapped hard against her ass until he felt her soak his fingers, as he let out a low roar, pushing fully into her as he released his seed. Rocking several thrusts after before he pulled out, his head still leaking his hot nectar as he pushed it into her pussy for her to take all of his load.

It wasn't his command but his confession of love that pushed her over the edge and she cried out as her climax rocked her and she tightened around him. "Donder!" Feeling his seed flood her ass. Her hand laying over his on her bump, fingers twinning with his as she felt him pull out and push back into her womanhood, filling both of her holes with his seed.

Alyssa collapsed back panting hard, his broad, strong chest keeping her upright. They breathed together heavily in the room full of all his toys and treasures. Dazed and still lost in the feeling of their mutual release. His cock twitching inside her pussy as the last of his load was released into her awaiting cunt. So much of it that is was dripping out both her pussy and her ass down her slick thigh.

"I love you." She panted, kissing him deeply. "My wolf. All mine." . . . Only hers.

“I love you too, and you’re right sweetheart. All yours.” He murmured to her kissing the top of her head as he turned cradling her on top of him, stroking her hair lightly.

His chest heaving from the after math as he blinked looking down at her, “...didn’t you say you had work tonight?” He asked a bit panicked remembering what she said in the doctors office, “cause uh...it’s really late...”

Alyssa nestled into the crook of his neck, sighing happily as she lay on top of his closing her eyes. The gentle strokes of his hand to her hair lulling her to drowsiness.

“Too late to do anything about it now.” She yawned deeply. Her ass and all of her was saw but his affection and confession of love soothed her incredibly, her hand came up to stroke his cheek. “So . . .” She sighed contentedly again. “You’re coming around to the idea? What do you want it to be?”

Rolling his eyes to her not caring about her job though he didn't vocalize his slight distaste simply because he knew how Gio was a complete pig to his female staff, to the point where he explicitly told Pierce not to seek employment there as a cook.

"Mh? The baby?" He asked his brows raising as he looked down at her in question. "I'm not that kind of parent, Alyssa. I want the baby to be whatever the baby is. Boy or girl, vampire, werewolf, or human it doesn't matter." He said with a shrug, he was the same way with Pierce. Interestingly enough during Pierce's younger years he was the doting, caring father he should have been throughout before his wife twisted him and alcohol plagued his brain.

Alyssa clicked her tongue at him. “You’re no fun st all.” She complained. Half the excitement was actually being excited but she supposed that was a stretch to expect from Donder and it wasn’t nearly as enthralling to be excited at alone.

“Well! I hope it’s a boy.” She said. “Though I can’t exactly see myself as someone’s mom but you’ve already done this so you’re gonna have to show me the ropes and do your share of the diaper changes and day time feeds. Maybe we’ll just cross paths when it’s time to switch shifts.” She joked.

Rolling his eyes as he scratched his neck and jaw he corrected her, "I'm more in agreement to the idea. You know I don't get excited about things as easily." He reminded her, even with his hobbies he never showed much emotion to a new series announcement or a finale.

Shrugging once more as she hoped it was a boy, Donder saw no point in hoping, feeling that if it turned to be a girl she would be disappointing and he wouldn't have any of that. "Yeah I guess I remember some of it. I mean I haven't changed a diaper in like twenty years." He snorted as he played with her hair, frowning in thought as he reminded himself of how much older he was now. Twenty two when he had Pierce and his wife not that much younger and now again.

The dawning of his age started to quiet him down, his hand in her hair stopping its movements as he spaced out.

“What’s wrong?” Alyssa asked Donder as his hand stopped looking up at him. “Don’t tell me I’ve freaked you out.”

She crawled up slightly so she could press her lips to his. “Don’t worry baby.” She stroked his chest, reassuring him. “Things will be different this time. Better.”

She kissed him deeper until that far away look seems to be detracting. “You’ll be a good dad . . . And who knows.” She tried her luck with a small mischievous smile. “We might have more accidents after.”

Being an only child she always wanted a bunch of kids, knowing how lonely it was being an only child. “Lots of little Locke’s”

"Huh? Oh no," he chuckled though it was a little off as he kissed her, a little purr rumbling in his chest though it was a tad forced to reassure her. "I know things will be different sweetheart I'm just a little tired, that's all." He fibbed kissing her temple again as she teased him.

The fact of more kids only made him feel even worse on a few points. He felt as if he robbed her of finding someone closer to her age, someone she could grow old with instead of being two decades her senior. That and the fact he knew he'd be in his sixties by the time the first kid graduated college as his mind started to whirl.

"...Anyway...Since you're a no call no show I suppose we might as well head to bed." He said switching the subject, nuzzling her hair as he sat up with her.

Alyssa knew Donder too well to know when he was hiding something but she knew on this subject it was never going to be easy to make him talk and she was far to spent to have he energy to hit him with a counter attack. If he intended to be like this then she’d just take what she wanted.

Anyway, she didn’t have to worry about that now. “You may carry me upstairs to the bedroom.” She informed him with a smile as she stretched. “Seeing as you are the one who has ruined me.” She wrapped her arms around his neck for take off, pressing her lips to his with a reassuring kiss.

Chuckling as she ordered him around he nodded and picked her up in his strong arms, "of coarse princess." He teased her and carried her up the stairs from the basement and up the stairs to the bedroom where he laid her down purring as he pulled her close to his powerful chest.

"Mh...Just so you know I have a pack meeting tomorrow...If you want to be around for that." He said not wanting to kick her out for a few hours in the evening but he wasn't sure how comfortable she would be around a mass amount of werewolves. "I mean they're not going to do anything to you," he said quickly not wanting her to be afraid though the majority of his pack didn't like the idea of her, and they most certainly didn't want her around their alpha nor pregnant with his pup.

Alyssa grinned like the car who got the milk as he pulled her close in his bed. More than happy to be snuggled up with him. Her work . . . She'd have to make up something, seeing as she had found herself thoroughly distracted and worked in a far more appealing way.

"Wait." Alyssa pulled away slightly to look Donder in the eyes. "You want me to come to a pack meeting? . . ." She gawked at him for a moment. "Are you sure they're not going to do anything to me because last time we had a party in the ally behind Gio's it didn't look like they were there to play nice with me." In fact she was certain they would have tore her apart. "Plus, I feel like I'm kind of embarrassing for you to have around." The fact didn't do anything for her self esteem but . . . "I think it might be better if I stayed out of your way while you have your entire pack here. Like . . . What do you even discuss? Your vigilante Vampire hunting tactics?"

Raising a brow as he pulled his head back to look at her he let out a snort, "No. I don't care what you do as long as you don't get in anyone's way. Or interrupt me." He growled knowing how little irritations were her favorite thing to do to him. "But if you want to meet the pack you can, I at least want you to say hi to Doc, he doesn't hate you." He mused, pretty certain Doc hated no one.

Yawning boredly as she recalled the other night he laughed though there was nothing funny about that. "They thought you were a rogue vampire, Alyssa. Now that they know you're one of Amelia's and not to mention my mate they aren't going to do a thing to you. Mostly some will give you a look and maybe a little growl but nothing else. I won't let them and if my back is turned Pierce...Will surprisingly back you up." He mused stretching.

"Look if you don't want to step outside every once in a while or at least see how werewolves work as a community that's fine but if you want your question answered you'd have to see for yourself...Well...You won't be able to understand any of us when we're shifted but you can watch. You have to be a wolf to talk to a wolf."

Alyssa mirrored his raised brow once more. "You really want me to meet them huh?" She looked at him slightly sceptical. "And I wouldn't dream of emasculating you in front of all your wolves." She grinned slightly, knowing full well if she disagreed with something she was going to have a HARD time shutting up but she'd try her damned hardest.

Alyssa laughed. "I don't think Pierce will be back me up any." She said recalling all her confrontations with the illusive Pierce. Her stepdaughter . . . kind of. "Yeah that idea doesn't make me feel any better." Plus, what if someone growled at her and her fangs came out and then it blew all out of proportion?! It was all these kinds of scenarios running through her head as she became rather nervous about meeting his pack but she supposed sooner or later she would have to.

"I'm pretty okay with no talking wolf but I suppose I could watch you or whatever. Let you show off for me." She teased though the nerves were still there bubbling under the surface. "Or maybe you could bring me a dead bunny or something else to please me. Show them all just how whipped you are."

"Just for that, you're getting a field mouse." He snorted at her for teasing him about courtship. "Also, Doc is one of the few werewolves that doesn't shift during pack meetings since he's...Well...If someone gets hurt they go to him and he just...He's Doc okay?" He huffed knowing she'd at least get along with him, "anyway if you have questions about courtship because hell I'm over answering them you can ask him about it." Donder crossed his arms over his broad chest having that embarrassed look in his eye.

Nuzzling her lightly as he pulled her to his chest once more he yawned, "look, you can come and go if you want. Stay in the house for all I care." He grumbled from her thinking he really wanted her to meet them. In truth he did, the pack was incredibly important to him after all, they were a family of sorts. "Either way I'm going to sleep." He growled at her nipping her ear.

"I think I understand your courtship rituals just fine." Alyssa laughed seeing how uncomfortable he was. What a big sissy! She thought to herself but he was cute so she'd let him off. "So one friend among the enemy. Not a bad start. I'll have them all eating out of the palms of my hands soon enough. They'll all be bringing me field mice." She winked.

"So grumpy." She said in a silly voice as he pulled her close and practically told her that he didn't care whether she came or not when he clearly did. She snickered when he nipped her ears. "Whatever you say Professor." She laughed in the darkness kissing him soundly before nuzzling in closer to him thinking there was nowhere else in the world she'd want to be right now except in his arms as she was.

The next day her nerves were almost out of control as she waited for the time of his meeting. She kept herself as busy as possible so she didn't worry herself to death about it. Cleaning and cooking around him. It was the only thing that kept her mind off it. There was enough to feed an army by the time she was done and at least the food might distract them from tearing her to pieces and eating her.

"Woah we having a party?" Donder mused, just wearing some jeans and nothing else with holes on the knees and a bit ragged on the bottom cuffs. "Hell I don't even cook for them," he chuckled though wolves had a massive appetite and they did usually bring food of their own since the meeting would be in the evening and over night. Walking behind her her purred softly, kissing and nuzzling her hair.

"You don't need to impress anyone you know...Or are you afraid we'll eat you?" He teased with a low hungry growl, nipping at her neck before letting her go. "Anyway...I told you before we protect the city and other surrounding towns that happen to be in our pack border. We run the perimeter and disarming any traps that could hurt us or the clans of Amelia and Alexander. We're sort of the clean up crew since vampires can't seem to get their hands dirty..." He snorted a bit his brow twitching.

"We also train the adolescence, you know...Teens and any newly turned werewolf we find as a stray from a rogue or a rival pack that might have turned them. And the at night we have a watch and that's about it." He said shrugging, werewolves were physical mercenaries of the supernatural world, and Donder's pack was incredibly well trained for any attack. "They'll be busy so they wont notice you...Except for the pups. Watch out for the pups." He huffed talking about the children that were werewolves. They were curious about everything and would nip and paw at anything that moved. "Anyway...I'll be gone for the patrol, Pierce will be in charge if you need anything as well as Doc."

"I am afraid." Alyssa replied as he nuzzled her from behind feeling super wired up. Hell! She didn't even cook for him. Wouldn't want him getting used to it. Alyssa thought with a small smile that faded as quickly as it appeared. "I'm not trying to impress I'm just-" She didn't know what she was.

"So you take out the trash in a sense?" She looked at him across the way as he moved to the other side. Her palms resting on the island on either side of her. "Pups?" She cocked that brow at him. She did not like the sound of that. "So EVERYBODY is going to be here while you're away?" She also DID NOT like the sound of that even more. "I'm not taking orders from your daughter Donder." Wishing she'd never stayed but knew she would have done either way simply because he wanted her to meet his pack.

This was going to be a huge adjustment. She was only realising now what it really meant to date a Werewolf and that too the Alpha of the pack. It was not as romantic as the movies made out especially when they were going to be running rampant here. She thought she might speak to some of the wives and girlfriends but then was certain they'd probably dislike her as much as the actual Were's. Argh! "This is going to be a long night isn't it?"

"Alyssa, relax you're starting to freak me out along with you." He growled at her, barring his fangs as his eyes flashed. "Yes we're garbage collectors but don't start calling us that." He huffed and leaned against the kitchen island.

"...No. Not everyone is going to be in the clearing. I take the patrol sector of the pack, the scouts, trackers, runners, and younger wolves that have graduated their training and need to learn the ropes and borders of the territory. What stays behind if I go, is my beta, the shaman which is Doc, half of the adolescents that I don't think are quite...'it' enough to run with me, pregnant wolves, injured wolves, pups which are literally just kids. In wolf form they come up to here." He said showing her their form came up to about his knee. "And guards who lay on the far end of the clearing as look outs and defense if something...Unwanted shows up like one of Nile's goons."

Donder let out a breath and cocked a brow, "lastly, Pierce isn't going to order you around. You see that rock over there?" He asked, a bit of a way from his house was a little hill with a massive set of smooth rocks jutting out from it, "that's where she is, that's where I usually am. When I'm gone she watches over the pack, and vice versa when she's gone. She's going to make sure no one gets into trouble, no pup runs off, and you're not being pushed around. Look at me." He sighed coming over to her taking her shoulders, "act normal Alyssa come on. They're people. Sure they'll be standoffish but they're people. Talk to some of the women if that makes you feel more at ease, or Doc, even Pierce though she probably won't talk back. She's not going to let anyone hurt you, not to mention probably no one will hurt you...The pups will follow you around so try not to trip over them. They're just kids."

Alyssa was trying to control her breathing and panic as he spoke. She listened with closed eyes concentrating on inhaling and exhaling. She was scared. There. She wasn't afraid to admit it. This was going to be her life from now on. More than she had bargained for but then so was this whole relationship.

She looked up at him when demanded and felt his hands on her shoulder. She breathed out long and hard. "Okay." She conceded eventually, her shoulders and whole posture going lax as she wrapped her arms around his torso. "I . . . Just scared. What if they don't like me? This is so permanent. Like it's your life and I want to be a part of it, all of it but . . . I'm, you know . . . their enemy now."

Nuzzling the crook of his neck, she held onto him tight. His strong, large form always giving comfort to her slight one. "I'll be on my best behaviour." Alyssa sighed promising.

"Then show them you're not their enemy." He said calmly, leaning forward and kissed her forehead lovingly, his hand slipping down covering her bump as he purred just as affectionately, his icy eyes having a warmth to them. "If they don't like you...Well as Pierce would say they can go 'hit the bricks' you'll be fine." He said holding her close against his powerful chest, his entire body radiating heat before letting her go.

"It's almost five, they'll be here soon alright? Be yourself yeah?" He mused ruffling her hair with a crooked grin.

--

Donder had shifted into wolf form, sitting on his rocky ledge among the wolves, most turned forms their pelts all sorts of different earthy colors, some with spots, saddles, socks, masks, and the like of their patterns, some solid like Donder minus the grey speckling his snout and bits around his pelt. As they seemed to be...Listening or talking to Donder, their ears and tail twitching as the majority watched their alpha, they stole a few glances at the vampire over by the house.

A white wolf, almost as big as Donder came from behind the house casually and laid down a few feet away from Alyssa looking bored as ever, keeping watch in case anyone had objected to Alyssa's presence. Pierce was stark white, furry on her legs and ruff around her neck but she was leaner, built for speed rather than power unlike her father, a more elegant yet still as deadly as she rested her head on her paws.

Donder made his exit with a good portion of the pack as they ran off into the woods for patrol, others stayed within and as he said before there were pairs of wolves around the border of the massive clearing keeping watch. Everyone else stayed in the clearing, some younger ones not shifted doing homework or playing a video game, reading and the like, talking amongst themselves and enjoying the food she had prepared and that Donder laid out before. Those not shifted laid with those who were, some laying on blankets in the grass over all it looked like a picnic, everything like normal...Minus the massive wolves laying and walking in the clearing, some younger ones sparring playfully.

And then came the pups Donder warned her about. About as tall as his knee, some larger than Kanto ran to Pierce, tackling the wolf biting her ears and scruff as she simply laid there with a grumpy look across her maw as they tore at her. She shot Alyssa a look that could read 'this is why I'm not a kid person.'

Soon however, they noticed Alyssa and let go of their beta and bumbled off to her, some tripping on their paws but getting up to greet her, sniffing and pawing at her, some looking up and turning their heads in question.

"They say you smell funny." A deep but kind voice said from behind her, a large bearded man dressed in flannel and jeans who looked like a lumberjack walked over to her and waved, a friendly, and somewhat adorable crooked smile across his face as he held out his hand, shooing some of the pups off with his foot. "I'm Curtis by the way, you must be Alyssa."

Alyssa sat at a distance. No one had said anything to her but she saw the way they looked at her. A disgust mixed with curiosity as to what exactly their Alpha saw in her. This only made her straighten her spine more and sit proudly tall. All the while envisioning how Amelia would act in this situation. No doubt as regally as she always carried herself. Her eyes skittered across all the were's and the family that surrounded them shifted and unshifted.

She didn't fit in anywhere. Her gaze was captured by the white were that she suspected was Pierce. She was grumpy as her dad, Alyssa thought as she watched her get trampled by the pups who's attention was quickly captured by herself and she bit back a yelp as they surrounded her. She was clueless as what to do but they didn't seem vicious, just curious and they were kind of cute.

Alyssa looked over her shoulder to the new voice, turning to face him, taking his hand with mild curiosity. "Do they?" She replied. "Must be all that tomato sauce I used while cooking." She joked shaking his hand before pulling it back. "That's right that must make you . . . Doc? The one who won't hate me." She smiled.

He chuckled lightly "yeah, I'm Doc," he mused and sat down next to her keeping a foot between them as he fended off the pups from her, "luckily these pups don't understand the prejudice werewolves have against vampires and hopefully if you want to stick around they never will." He said thoughtfully ruffling the head of one of the pups before cocking a brow at another, "no Thomas. I don't have any candy now go back to your mother." He said shooing them off, some whimpering lightly before bumbling off once more.

"You know most of them don't hate you, they just aren't really sure about you yet considering how Donder hated vampires...He was quite vocal about it actually...Until Amelia showed up but he still grumbled about their race." Curtis mused, scratching his bearded chin thoughtfully as he looked out at the clearing, Pierce still sitting a few meters away watching intently, her ears flicking back and forth listening for sounds.

"I hear Pierce adores you," he said loudly, making the white wolf let out a chuffing growl in his direction but never actually looked over, "anyway...Some of them will give you a chance...I think they're more intrigued that Donder is with someone again. That was more of a shock than you being a vampire...And pregnant for that matter." He said glancing over at her.

Back
Top Bottom