Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming The Wolf (Hatchet & ScarlettRose)

"I do know that." Alyssa told. He had hardly been affectionate in any manor recently and in the back of her mind it was worrying her but she didn't like to dwell on it. Not with the baby here now and she thought they were finally a happy family but Donder . . . Was different lately. Now, however, was not the time to think about that.

"I remember." She replied pulling his shirt off and throwing it across the room. "I think you're the one that's forgotten . . . Or maybe you just don't find me attractive anymore." That was the other thing that worried her. Her now far more curvaceous body repulsing him. He hardly made her feel otherwise but she had to do something.

"I mean," Her lips moved back to his ear as she pulled his hair tight. "Daddy would have fucked me senseless by now otherwise."

"You just popped out a baby, of coarse I haven't fucked you senseless yet." He snorted at her grumbling as she pulled at his thick black and silver hair. "But apparently someone's going to need to be trained up again." He mused, being ordered around however was an off for him, he needed to break her a bit to get her to beg.

Shifting to put his weight onto his elbows as he pushed himself off, his wolfish fangs bit at her neck as he pulled her closer to him where there was almost no space left between them, his fingers expertly working her little get up she did to impress him.

"Obviously you still know I'm in charge...Trying to impress me by looking like this." He purred softly at her, his hands slipping down grabbing her breasts.

Alyssa moaned feeling his hands on her skin, on her sensitive breasts that still fed their child. She bit her lower lip, her hooded gaze upon him. She loved being under his control and there was no better way to provoke that in him, Alyssa was well aware of than to let him think she was planning on taking charge.

When her pulled her close, her already wet panties were pressed against him. Slowly she grinded on Donder.

“Yes Daddy.” She moaned. “But I don’t know if you can teach me.” She teased knowing it’d only make him tougher with her.

Her nails scrapped down his chest as he bit her neck, it was almost enough to make her cum already! It was crazy how much he turned her on.

His eyes shone a dark gold as he glared at her for continuing to undermine him. "Careful. You keep going and I'll start to withhold it from you...I know you don't like it when I leave you wasting away, begging to cum." He purred lightly pinning her down as his knee rubbed her wet cunt as he grinned down at her. "You of all people should know, little lady...How much Daddy likes to punish..."

Pulling what was left of her clothing off, his fingers rubbed her tight womanhood but never entering her, "I could...Edge you the entire time and then go and get a beer. Sit and watch you just whine and plead to have me finish the job, wouldn't you just hate that?" He teased her as he worked her expertly. "Now...Are you gonna be a good girl or is Daddy going to have to be mean?"

Alyssa withered beneath his touch. Her moans and cries were unabashed as her fingers dug into the couch cushions. She need this. Needed him. Her shapely hips bucked against his exploring fingers, begging him to delve deeper with every rise from her hips but he never did. He refused. "Daddy please!" Alyssa cried out. "I'll be a good girl for daddy. Just please daddy! I need to feel you inside me. It's been so long. Too long. I need you daddy."

One hand moved down as she opened her eyes and rubbed the bulge in his jeans before unzipping him and pulling out his thick hard cock. Alyssa licked her lips, her gaze never faltering from her wolf's. "Maybe daddy wants me to taste him first?" She said coyly, stroking his hard meat. "Why don't you come up here and let me taste you daddy? Your baby girl's missed having you in her mouth. Pretty please daddy?" She fluttered her thick lashes.

"You're so bad." He said chuckling as if he broke character, she always seemed to amuse him even in the hottest of moments. Purring, he leaned over kissing her neck and jawline before her lips, he had gotten a bit more affectionate with her over the past several months at least.

"There isn't a good bone in your body, Alyssa." He mused as he continued to tease her moaning as she palmed his hardening cock. "Daddy just wants you to behave so he can break some tables with you." He purred winking at her loving that he could ride her as hard as he was able to since her transformation.

"Maybe if you're a good girl you can taste me but now, how about we make another?" Donder purred hotly in her ear, loving to speak naughty to her as he picked her up putting her in his lap as his cock slowly entered her.

It was like he was saying the magic words. Nothing seemed to make her hotter than the idea of him breeding her. Alyssa moaned at his words hot against her ear which quickly turned into a gasp as he lifted her as if she weighed nothing and impaled her on his rock solid rock.

Alyssa cried out as he filled her after so many months. Her pussy contracting to accommodate his length and girth and naturally squeezing around him as she began to slowly move up and down on his dick.

Her arms around his neck, while her massive milk filled tits pressed against his strong chest. Alyssa kissed Donder hungrily, moaning into his mouth as she rode him. One hand in her hair as she pulled his head back slightly to look into his eyes. “I love you Donder. Now pound me like you love me too.” She demanded wanting to feel his big heavy balls smack against the soft skin of her ass.

Purring softly at her as he picked her up, rocking her on his massive manhood as he walked and pressed her back against the wall for leverage as he thrust into her at a hot and heavy pace. Making sure she held onto his waist and head well he put his hands on either side of her on the wall as he rucked into her tight cavern.

His fangs lengthening and sharpening as the wolf laid bites across her body as he moved his balls slapping hard against her ass as she continued to come down onto him.

"Come on baby girl scream for me, you know how daddy likes it..." He murmured against her nipple before taking it in, sucking and biting, tugging on it between his fangs as he purred against her sensitive skin.

Alyssa wrapped her legs around Donder’s waist as he pressed her against the cold hard wall. He did not need to tell her twice as he began thrusting in her as roughly as she liked it.

Her moans and screams of pleasure filling the room. “Daddy! Daddy!” She cried holding onto him. He was the only man who could ever love her so good.

When he bit her skin leaving his mark all over her, she felt like his woman again. His mate. Only his. Her screams louder as he bit down on her sensitive nipple that began to leak in his mouth as he suckled it.

“Oh God Daddy! You’re going to breed me again so soon if you keep fucking me like this!” She held onto him tight, letting him use her pussy as he liked. She was his. Her pussy belonged to him and he could fuck her how he liked.

Her moans grew louder and louder. “Oh daddy! I want everyone to know you’re my daddy! I want you to fuck me in front of your pack again.” Alyssa demanded.

Donder let out a low moan as he rolled his head back to look at her, groaning as he saw the pleasure on her face and her pussy leaking her nectar down his shaft and to the floor, making his cock twitch violently inside her.

"Ngh...You know that's hard for Daddy sweetheart, he wants to keep you all to himself..." He moaned out as he continued to rut into her but the thought once more of fucking her like that, snapping his fangs at all the other males that wanted to take his place was invigorating.

Grabbing her hips, he cleared the coffee table with one hand and pushed her on it with the other in lightning speed as he continued to fuck her violently there, the table rocking on its legs. "You'll have to wait until its closer to the moon and Daddy promises he'll fuck you until you're marked again." He growled lowly, the wolf starting to show as his hand covered her stomach.

Alyssa felt the table balk under the duress of their live making as Donder pushed her down on it. She was so hot and so wet. “Don’t you ever stop fucking me like this.” She told her man.

Bucking her hips to meet each and everyone of his thrusts. His big heavy balls smacking her ass, the sound filled the room along with the sound of her cries of pleasure. It was a good thing they didn’t have neighbors.

Her mind fluttered to her new born who fortunately they had not awoke. She slept like a log just like her father, Alyssa thought with a grin as she clamped her pussy tight around Donder’s thick cock.

Wave after wave of pleasure filled her entire being from his onslaughter. “Fill me with your seed. Breed me again daddy! I want you to make me round over and over again with your pups. Please daddy! Please!” Alyssa begged.

Gritting his fangs as he began to pant, his eyes rolling back as he moaned and whimpered to her needing to cum her words setting him off as he gripped the table. There was a loud 'crack' below them as the table became a bit lopsided as he put his hands on her hips to stable her so she didn't fall off as he continued to thrust in and out of her before picking her up and pushed her into the couch.

He rode her there fiercely as he moaned, and let out a low roar of pleasure as her walls clamped against him as his cock swelled and released rope after rope of long, hot cum.

As he finished, he collapsed, trying not to crush her as he panted, his cock still twitching from the aftermath as she leaked heavily with their mixture.

“My baby.” Alyssa soothed after he came deep inside her. Stroking the back of husband head letting him collapse on top of her. She loved the weight of him atop her.

The warmth between her legs and she could feel their juices pouring out of her, knowing it would stain the couch but she didn’t care as she soothed him. Feeling him still twitching inside her, making he moan now and then.

It had certainly been worth the wait as she glanced around their living room. It was utterly trashed yet there was still a smile on her lips as her fingers gently ran down from the top of his head slowly all the way down his back and back up in a rhythm. Kissing his temple. “I love you.” She whispered.

His chest heaved as his breathing staggered, resting for a while as he slowly started to purr from her ministrations. "I love you too..." He mumbled gruffly as he closed his eyes, resting his head on her breasts as he was calmed. "...Wanna go on a date tomorrow night?" He asked with a cheeky grin, knowing they didn't really go through the motions when they first started seeing each other. "We can get Alexander to baby-sit. I know he's off tomorrow and owes me one." He said yawning.

Purring again as he nuzzled her skin, blanketing her with his powerful and warm body as he looked up at her with a puppy dog gaze.

This was pure bliss. Real happiness. And when he looked up her like that it made a laugh bubble out of her. “You don’t need to look st me that way, you always get your way anyway.”

Alyssa grinned down at Donder. Pulling his fave up so she could kiss him soundly. Though when she thought about it she wasn’t the biggest fan of Alexander right now. Not with the way he had behaved at the birth but she was also dying to get out of the house and have some actual adult time away from the baby and she selfishly wanted Donder to herself like when they had first got together.

“Okay but as long as he’s not feeding her his blood or somebody else’s. I want you to make that very clearly to him.”

It also felt good have a big strong man to protect her and take care of her problems like telling Alexander his place when it came to her child and what went in her as nurishment.

Donder kissed her back with a low purr and pulled away as he laughed, "he's just making sure she's taken care of. He sort of...Understands what its like when you're a supernatural 'freak' as he puts it and you're not given the best care. He didn't mean to insult you." Donder chuckled kissing her neck before laying down.

"You wanna go to Gio's right? I got a coupon in the newspaper." Donder joked at her, flashing her a big ol' grin knowing she'd smack him for the comment. "But really, anywhere you wanna go otherwise you know I'm taking you to a steakhouse." He mused proudly, and gave her a look. "Which may I remind you, you never let me go on a regular bases because 'steak is not part of a healthy diet for a well aged man like yourself, baby,' he said in a terrible mock Alyssa voice as he teased her.

Alyssa looked unconvinced at Donder’s defence of Aexander but she let it go with a “fine, if you vouch for him but I swear if I come back and my baby is wanting blood twenty four seven, I’ll kill him myself.”

Before letting him kiss her and wrapping herself around his large frame as she giggled and then looked disgusted at his suggestion. “That’s the only place you ever take me to Gio’s or that damned stalkhouse.” Alyssa pouted. “And you ARE old if I don’t look out for your health who will? Plus I don’t sound anything like that I’ll have you know and if you plan on putting baby after baby in me I plan on you being around to raise them.” She told him biting his cheek playfull before suggesting. “Let’s get out of the city! For a weekend maybe?” Her eyes lit up at the thought.

"I never take you to Gio's. You know I hate your boss." He grumbled at her as she pouted to him. Cocking a brow he growled lowly in a way to tell her to 'watch it' a he gave her a warning thrust, his cock still hard inside her. "Careful sweetheart, you know Daddy hate's being called old."

Purring as she bit at his cheek he glanced at her thoughtfully resting his head back on her breasts. "Technically...We are out of the city but I can see what you mean. Any place in particular you want to go for the weekend?" He mused as he nipped at her breasts to catch her off guard.

Alyssa stroked his hair as he lay on her chest. Contentment had always seemed out of her reach until Donder. But then again he came with a large share of his own drama but still she wouldn’t trade her Were for anyone else in the world.

She moaned as he thrust inside her, just a single jolt but it set her already electric and recovering nerves back to vibrating with the promise of more ecstasy. And then when he nipped at her breast Alyssa had to bite her lower lip to hold back another moan.

“Hmmm why not somewhere romantic like Paris?” She ran her sharp nails down his back as Shen cooed. “You know what people do in romantic places? They make declarations of love.” She suggested but very much doubted the masculine Werewolf would catch her drift. She’d had his baby and she was madly in love with the grumpy old wolf but she needed to know he wasn’t going anywhere. That she meant as much to him as he did to her.

Donder growled from between his teeth as she held back her moans from him, giving her another thrust to remind her he wasn't quite finished with her yet. Purring lightly as he nipped her, listening to her words as her nails dug into his scarred and tattooed skin.

"Paris? You want the whole package don't you?" He mused understanding exactly what she wanted from him, he'd been through proposing and marriage before but still a part of him wasn't sure if he wanted to ever go through that again.

"I'm a little rusty on my French...When were you thinking of going?" He murmured against her skin, nuzzling and resting his head upon her breasts once more.

At his next thrust she couldn’t help but cry out. He wasn’t done with her yet . . . But the problem was that on each day he might me. It was a strange thing to be worry about when his body was convincing her body otherwise.

“I always want the whole package.” She teased grinning against his hair. “But I don’t know if you’re up for it. You’ll have to convince me.” Alyssa continued to tease, squeezing her pussy around his hardness.

“Though the real question is could you live without all of this in your life? I know you don’t like sharing but if you don’t want it . . .” She moves her hips slowly to work him, loving getting him all worked up.

Donder chuckled as she teased him, the man letting out a low groan never one to quiet himself when he was shown great pleasure. "I'm going to have to convince you? You're the one always telling me you'll leave me for a younger man, sweet girl." He reminded with a low possessive growl as he slowly rocked into her, enough to keep her wet but not hard enough to distract her...Much...From the conversation.

"Mh...Alright sweetheart I'll take you to Paris but I'm going to have to find a couple of sitters. Alexander's only fine for a weekend but after that I need someone else. But before that...The moons coming up if you want to do the pack thing you...Surprisingly seem to like." He mused groaning once more as she grounded him, working him with her hips. "Don't be too promiscuous with them. If they had it your way they'd take turns and Daddy's into a lot of things but not sharing." He growled lowly at her his eyes flashing gold to make that clear.

“I will let you sort out the logistics.” Alyssa replied to his planning for their trip. No longer interested in the subject for the time being as her body slowly sparked back to life.

His groans increasing her arousal as she continued to work his thick length. She was growing wetter by the second wrapping herself around him, her long tanned legs pulled him in deeper and she didn’t hold back her cry at the sensation as her body arched against his.

The pack thing?” Alyssa grinned up to him as she spoke coyly. “Is that what we’re calling it now? When you fuck me senseless in front of your Werewolves?” She teased. “I do want to do it again.” Alyssa assured him. It had been the most incredible sexual experiences of her life. Being watched by all those Weres knowing they wanted to bury themselves inside her tight hot pussy but knowing they couldn’t. All they could do was stand their and watch. “I’d never be promiscuous. I’ll be a good little mate and take your big hard cock while all your pack see that I belong to you but I don’t think you’d really mind watching them take turns.” Alyssa continued to tease. Her hips working faster now. Her hand reaching down between them cupping his massive balls gently massaging them. “Mmmm Daddy going to fill me up again?”

Donder chuckled lightly at her, purring as she pulled him in as his cock twitched violently inside her wanting even more of her soaked womanhood. However, when she doubted his possessiveness over her, he stopped all movements and stared down at her with raging golden eyes that had no room for question, she was his and only his. No one was to dare have her in that way.

After several long moments he let out a low purr when he felt she got the memo and slowly rocked to her touch against his large balls as he moved in and out, the sound of contact and wetness ringing throughout the living room.

There was nothing that got him harder then when his ownership of her was challenged. It was a little trick she had learnt and the glowering gaze was just something she had to endure until the good bit started again. Alyssa bit Donder's lower lip as he began rocking against her once more after the pause that was far too long. Her arms stretched back over the arm rest of the couch and held on as her entire body arched once more. Her hips moving in unison with his to meet her man thrust for thrust.

"You had better pull out and wear something." She breathed, barely able to think as her hard nipples skimmed against his solid chest. He was so sexy, she could almost cum just thinking about how incredibly hot he was. "Or we might be having baby number two sooner than you think daddy."

His thickness filled her and she couldn't help but squeeze around him. They had a lot of time to make up for and a lot of time to do it tonight. Her hips ground against him, pulling him in deeper and deeper. Her greedy pussy not being able to get enough of her man, wanting more and more.

Back
Top Bottom