Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Change (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Mana just continued on with Freya back to her room, although at some point in time she was stopping to lean against the wall at the sudden thoughts that she caught from the new people that had entered the mansion. Oh yeah the elderly and children had been on their way, that she had forgotten about. All the thoughts suddenly had her very sick to her stomach, even after she was able to push them away.

"come on let's get you to your room so you can rest up and get some sleep" Freya hoped that Riley would do as Leo suggested and she would work on getting him to admit his feelings to Mana

Mana was giving a nod before she spoke, "Yeah...." With that she was following after the woman, her hand just trailing on the hall as she walked along.

Meanwhile, in the rebels hideout, a woman with white-blonde hair was just sitting up on the makeshift throne that their dear leader had decided to build. Rebel leader... more like a dictator. There were a few people that were trying to tell her that she shouldn't be sitting in his spot, but she had no fucks to give. He couldn't touch her, he wouldn't dare.

Don chuckled and then walked over to the female and then grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and kissed her roughly and then spoke "welcome back now get out of my throne" Don then looked at the people in there and then told them to get out of the room.

once Freya had her settled in her room she spoke lightly to her to get her calm

"You know that I don't like to listen." the woman cooed after a moment in time before she was giving him a kiss back before she was giving a small smirk, actually leaning back in his chair, as if telling him to make her leave. Yeah Iona was a bit of a risk taker most of the time, but she was getting up after a moment in time, more gingerly actually. "She had been in the mansion, but got moved. They have somebody there that can manipulate fucking gravity." Iona mumbled.

Don frowned and then sat down and patted his lap telling her to sit down "damn it I want Hope but this other gifted I want to know more about if they are female they will make for a great breeder" Don then looked at her and smiled "thank you my dear for finding this information for me what would you like as payment for it"

Iona looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "From what I know it is the leader's daughter, his prized jewel. Haven't been able to really learn much though. Information about her is kept pretty guarded." With that she was drifting over and sinking down onto his lap, just resting her head on his shoulder at that point in time.

"that good work my dear now I know I promised you a prize if you could get me information it didn't already have what would you like" Don would give her almost anything all she had to do was ask him for it

Iona looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "You know you don't ever give anybody else whatever they want as a reward, you usually pick what you give them for a job well done. Guess you do love me." The last part was teasing since she did for sure know that he loved her, after all he was the one who was usually taking care of sure. She was also an experiment, with the ability to create barriers, but she was very sickly. That was the consequence that she paid for her ability. It acted to protect her automatically if she collapsed, since that was pretty common if she wasn't careful. With that she was nuzzling into him before she cooed, "You could come with me to our room."

"oh does my little lover want to just ret tonight or does she want more" Don scooped her up and then carried her to the room they shared. Don then gently settled her on the bed before going and closing the door so no one bothered them

Iona just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Of course I want more since our fun time kind of got ruined thanks to me last week." Yeah she did blame herself for that, considering she was the one who had ended up having the random coughing fit, and then having difficulties with breathing. Asthma kicking in, and pretty badly as well.

Don kissed her lightly "I don't blame you for it you have no control over it" Don then stroked the top of her head lightly.

Freya got Mana settled in and told her she was going to go to her brother to speak with him. Freya had a plan to get Leo to admit how he felt to Mana but she knew the only way he would do that would be if Riley grew a pair and either spoke with Hope or her grandmother

Iona gave a faint smile before she was giving him a kiss on the lips before she was sliding off her dress, just standing there in her underclothes at that point in time.

Mana just looked towards Freya before she spoke, "Please don't push it with Riley right now. His memories are still coming back." Yeah she had seen the woman's thoughts, at least about having Riley speak with Hope or her grandmother. Already her brother wanted nothing to do with anybody at that point in time, he had even blocked out Mana. Which was saying something.

"I know but I was thinking of making a deal with him I know he is dealing with things besides I was going to wait till you were asleep which would be several hours from now" Freya knew that he was more than a little-pissed off but he needed to talk to one of them.

Don smiled and then pulled her to him kissing her lightly so that he didn't accidentally trigger an attack

"He isn't pissed off.....more highly annoyed is all." Mana commented after a moment in time before she was making a side note about wanting a snack, which is what had her pulling something by the bed that would alert the kitchen staff that she was wanting something. This would have one of the cooks come up to see what she was wanting to snack on at the time.

Iona gave a small giggle before she kissed him back before she spoke, "You know I still wish you would give up this whole want to take over the world thing. Just leave with me. We can be happy, start a family, not have to worry about anything."

Don sighed and then gently touched her face " I am trying to make the world a better place for us so that way we can be certain our children will grow up in a safe world"

Iona looked at him before she spoke, "But trying to take over the world isn't going to help anything, that will just make people hate you." With that she was moving away from him towards the bed, but not until after she had grabbed at his crotch.

Iona drifted over to the bed and was sitting on the edge of it, just looking at him for a moment in time, before she was unhooking her bra, and sliding it off before she was sliding off her lace panties. At that point in time she was sitting on the bed completely naked, just watching him at that point in time. There was a faint smirk on her lips before she cooed, "I think I'll wear a skirt at the meeting later tonight, maybe I'll not wear panties." Oh yes she was most definitely teasing him at that point in time.

Don chuckled and then stripped his own clothes off before speaking "you may not even be at the meeting once I am done with you" Don then moved closer and pushed her back so she was laying down on the bed rather then sitting

"Oh you think so do you." Ioan cooed after a moment in time, giving a faint giggle. After he had pushed her back onto the bed, she was just spreading her legs open nice and wide for him, an innocent smile on her lips.

Iona kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck then was wrapping her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her.

once he was fully inside of her Don began to move slowly pulling out and then pushing in. he did this to make sure that he didn't hurt her but also to tease her

(Small time skip)
A few hours had gone by since Iona had returned to the rebels hide out, and it was time for the meeting. Although it seemed like Don had been right when he had said that she probably wasn't going to be at the meeting after he was done with her. Nope she was passed out on the bed, his semen dripping from between her legs, and she had a few hickeys on her neck and breasts. Not that she hadn't left her own marks on him, no shame on her part. Hell she probably showed hers off, not caring what others thought.

At the mansion, Riley had finally calmed down and was speaking with his sister mentally, Mana encouraging him to go and speak with Hope's grandmother, although he seemed against that idea. "Okay fine, then speak to Hope. I get that you are hurt but.... to help heal you need to discover why she kept it hidden from you. The hurt at this point is confusion, cure the confusion to heal the hurt." Mana told him mentally as she sat on her bed with her knees drawn to her chest. After speaking to her brother she was speaking out loud, "Freya.... He has agreed to speak to Hope. But he wants to speak to her, and her alone. He wants nobody else there. At least he is willing to speak to her now."

Back
Top Bottom