Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Change (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Leo was doing his best to keep the men at bay but he had a large gash on his side already and it would take some time for it to heal. Leo didn't know they were headed in his direction but he knew they needed help and soon

"Keep the rebels at bay! Show them what happens when they fuck with us." Riley shouted and the other experiments that had followed after him were bolting forward. Mana followed after him, although she didn't bolt off like they did, instead she kept her distance, standing back by her brother. But the sight that she saw from her brother..... it wasn't something that she enjoyed. So many dead, which just had her shaking her head a bit. "No.... Stop all the fighting...." she whimpered and just clutched her head brief before letting her telekinetic magic ripple out, wrapping around everybody and freezing them all. Well those that were fighting anyways.

Leo wasn't frozen like everyone else has he had moved back and away to get his wounds tended to before returning to the battle

Riley was actually leading his sister over to Leo, and she was wrapping her arms around the male, grateful to know that he was okay. At least she did give him a hug in greeting before she was drawing away from him, and apologizing. She did look back towards everybody else and Riley was issuing some orders to get the injured away.

"its fine Miss" Leo shifted a little to sit up and was pushed back by one of the field medics "he needs to get out of here and into a proper medical wing where his wounds can be better tended to and not out where and infection is much higher"

Mana was giving a small nod of her head before she spoke, "Yes. We have people going around to get the injured back to the mansion now." Her attention did flicker towards her brother, where he was at for a brief moment in time. A thought from him, increasing the gravity on the enemy, knock them down to the ground. It gave them more time to get away. And gravity manipulation was one of her unique abilities, so she was doing just this.

the medic nodded his head. Leo then looked at her and spoke softly "she needs to be released only she can get them all back in line" Leo was referring to Hope since he knew Riley's memories of her had been taken from him and he didn't know if saying her name would bring it back or not

"If you are talking about that woman that was in stasis, somebody broke in and took her way. Don't know why, don't really care. Something about her bothered me as it was." Riley spoke after a moment in time as he walked up and was taking a hold of Mana's hands, helping her up and speaking to her softly. This had her giving a nod of her head before he was looking at the medic and questioned, "Would it be safe to carry him? If so, then I shall get him back to the manor and you can continue on with your job."

"yes it would but you have to be careful if the stitches rip it will be hard to stop the bleeding" Leo sighed and then spoke "how the hell did someone get in to take her anyways"

"Because that part of the manor had been evacuated. I had forgotten she was there." Riley spoke after a moment in time before he was looking towards Mana for a moment, who was just nibbling on her lips for a moment in time. After a brief moment of focusing, she was giving a nod and Riley was picking Leo up, the male seeming to weigh nothing at all. Once he had picked up Leo slowly and carefully, Mana was grabbing ahold of the back of her brother's shirt gently.

Leo looked at Mana "we need her, you have to find her" it was then that the pain meds he had been given knocked him out cold. while they were headed back to the manor the same person who had gotten her out of the manor was making her way back there to speak with the two

"You are so obsessed with woman. Please stop talking about the strange woman around my sister, you break her heart even more. Just like you did when you decided to leave." Riley spoke in a rather cold tone, which had Mana flushing a bit as she hide behind her hair, just tilting her head down, following after her brother still, holding the back of his shirt. This made it easier for her to follow him, and to keep gravity lessened around Leo, making him a whole lot lighter for Riley to carry, but not to light where he just floated away.

Freya rolled her eyes when she walked up to help guide Mana in "he is not obsessed with her you dolt of a man and just because you don't remember her doesn't mean you get to judge him for trying to help" Freya knew who she was as Mana had confided in her about the female she just wished that Riley remembered her

"He never shuts up about the strange female that was in the damn stasis chamber." Riley mumbled, in an annoyed voice as they were walking into the infirmary and he was laying the male down on a bed. The moment that Leo was being laid down, Mana was releasing her magic on him and his normal weight was returning, although she was leaning against Freya for balance. Okay that had taken a bit out of her, yet again it didn't help that she had been using her magic more often than not for the day.

Freya wrapped her arm around her and then spoke to Mana quietly "he needs to remember now more then ever Leo is right we need her and if they can make up this battle will end" Freya wiped around and gently moved Mana behind her "who are you" the female who had walked in moved her hood back and then smiled "I am here to help heal wounds that should have been healed long ago

"Get the hell out of my home. Now." Riley spoke in a sharp voice and already it was obvious that Mana had activated her ability of gravity manipulation, the newcomer would find herself unable to move as easily. As to what Freya had stated about Riley needing to remember who Hope was she spoke, "He wanted me to get rid of those memories after the heartbreak. She broke his heart and made him feel like she had been using him just to get close to our family. I don't blame him for feeling that way to be honest. They had been together for a few years, and never once had she mentioned anything about being apart of the rebellion, or even having abilities." With that she was shaking her head a bit before she was looking at the newcomer before she snapped, "Your thoughts are foreign, you are not one of our people. Leave. You had no permission to enter our home whatsoever. Get out before I make you." Slowly the gravity increased around the woman, the longer she stated there the more the pressure would increase, slowly forcing her down to the ground.

"and he broke her's and just so you know the rebellion wasn't formed until five months after they met and just so you know her keeping secrets from him was to protect him, her cousin the man now running the rebellion is an evil man he would force himself on her if he could just for her powers to be passed on to his offspring if you don't believe me I can take you to the past we can't alter it granted but you can watch through my eyes how things truly unfolded. I know you can read my thoughts so you know I mean you no harm and if you had taken a moment to do the same to Hope you would have seen how much pain your dear brother caused as well

Mana just folded her arms across her chest before she spoke, "Either way, leave. The past is just that, the past. I do not care about the past, the only thing that matters is the future. A future that you rebels are trying to discover by trying to kill our father. Humanity is a dying breed, us experiments are what will keep humanity from dying out." "My darling daughter is right about that. My prized jewel, my most precious experiment. Born with her psychic abilities, just as her mother had possessed, and was one of the few experiments that could withstanding obtaining new abilities." came a familiar voice and Marcus was walking up, before he was telling Freya to take his daughter back to her rooms at that point in time. With that he was looking towards the woman before he spoke, "She was perfectly safe here, nobody knew where she was, and even had they known getting to her wouldn't have been easy. But you stupidly moved her, so if anything happens to her now.... it is on you." With that he was turning on his heel and striding away, which had Riley following after as well to speak to his father quietly, probably about the situation at hand and strange things that he didn't seem to remember. This had Marcus explaining that he had wanted to forget and had asked Mana to take the memories away.

"this I know child your father saved my life I was one of the first" the female then left the manor heading for where her granddaughter was so that she could tend to the crying female her love for him was still strong and losing him hurt her so much.

Marcus put his mansion on lock down and was putting the town into a lock down as well, calling all of the elderly and children to the mansion so that they had safety. The men and woman that wished to stay and fight could remain where they were at. Once the mansion was on lockdown, Marcus was looking at Mana before he spoke, "Give Riley back his memories of her. I knew letting him date her was a bad idea. That girl always gave me bad vibes." This had Mana giving a nod as he walked off although she didn't say anything, just walked up and was putting a hand on her brother's cheek, bringing back the memories.

the elderly female had left a note with Leo for them both telling them if they wanted the truth to simply call her name and she would be there. Leo who had woken up looked at him "no it wasn't they were happy and very good together they were just both trying to protect the other and things didn't go over all that well"

"Riley was attempting to protect her from the damn rebellion, come to find out she was apart of it. Which means any of the attacks that happened on my people, on my mansion, she was the ringleader to." Marcus spoke before he was walking off, well after taking the note and tearing it up, not really caring at all. Nope Mana was probably the only one who could talk sense into Marcus and Riley at that point in time.
"Freya..... I want to shower." Mana told the woman after a moment in time, after she was done with helping her brother. This was more or less a sign that she had overused her abilities and just wanted to return to her room, but she didn't want to make it obvious. No she didn't want anybody else to know that she was in a weakened state.

Leo sighed and then shook his head "your both too stubborn for your own good and if I were you, Riley, I would man the fuck up and talk to her you never know what you may find out hell if not her talk to her grandmother" Leo then moved slowly and walked out of the room behind Freya and Mana

"This is coming from the man that can't even admit to my sister that he has a crush on her, and more or less plays with her heart." Riley spoke and after that, one of his new guards was coming up beside him and the pair were vanishing away from the other male after that point in time. Mana had been listening but she didn't say anything, just as usual.

Leo looked at him and watched as he vanished "that is not how it is" Leo then went back to the medical wing and laid back down, there was more to it then Riley knew and he was doing his best to keep from Hurting Mana hence the reason that he had moved to the front lines

Back
Top Bottom