Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Change (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"ever love you, Riley, I do love you my feelings for you were never a lie and I am not the leader I am just a front for the real leader" Hope sat up better and then looked at him "what did you do to me?" HOpe was feeling off and didn't like the sensations that she was feeling. HOpe knew she had to be careful or she risked giving away all her secrets

Riley looked towards her for a moment in time before he spoke, "I don't believe that at all. Apart of the rebellion and you just happen to seek me out, insisting on being my girlfriend, despite three other guys that I know of vying for you." With that he was shaking his head a bit before he was looking towards her when she asked what he had done to her. "Locked away your powers." was all he said before he was looking at his fiery haired sister as she roused.

hearing that he didn't believe her about how she felt sent a sharp pain through her chest and then pain showed for a spilt-second on her face but she quickly covered it "who gave you the right to lock my powers away and how did you even find out I had any" Hope had done her best to keep her powers hidden from everyone around her

"I told him that you had powers. Before you ask how I found out. One of my abilities is power sensing. I can sense when another person has an ability." Mana spoke after a moment in time which had Riley looking over at her after a brief moment in time. Nope he gave no indication that this was his sister at all.

needing to cry and not have them see Hope pulled herself in and then looked at them both before she stood up and moved to leave the room "I don't have to stay here" Hope knew any drugs they had given her would fade and she would have her powers back.

"Good luck trying to leave." was all Riley could say after a moment in time, a small smirk on his lips. With that he was rising to his feet and holding out his hands to Mana before he spoke, "You should get back to the mansion before father begins to worry." "No need to worry brother, I will get back safely. And yes the illusion around the building is in place." Mana spoke before she walked past Hope, freezing the woman with telekinesis for a brief moment in time. "I suggest you cut ties with that little rebellion of yours, and perhaps my brother will forgive you. He may but I will never forgive you for hurting him." Mana spoke before she was walking out of the room and out of the cabin all together.

Hope looked at him after his sister left "let me out of here right now" Hope wanted to escape and to get back to where she felt safe and where she felt no one would be able to hurt her again. Hope also felt like she had lost the only male she had ever loved when they been out on their dates she had been true to herself but now she felt like she had to hide all of herself even around her

"Not until you tell me what the rebellion is planning." Riley spoke after a moment in time as he was sitting back in his chair. Was he concerned about her trying to attack him? Not really. He had his own guardian there as well, although invisibility was a handy thing to have. "And as of now, we are officially broken up. The fact that you lied to me. That you have been lying to me, and using me." Riley spoke in a rather dark voice.

Hope had seen that coming and she felt the pain of losing him as truly as anyone else would. Hope than looked him right in the eye and spoke "no I won't tell you a damn thing you can go to hell" Hope was holding back her pain and sorrow till she was alone and able to let all of it out.

"Well I guess you will be here for a while. And don't be thinking that you can escape after the drug wears off. Unfortunately for you it takes a while to wear off. Last time it was tested on somebody, it took nearly three days for it to finally wear off." Riley spoke before he was getting up and striding towards the door, and letting himself out. As soon as he left the room he was nodding to somebody else that was there. Magic was put up on the door so that it couldn't opened unless by Riley or Mana, and everything in the room was magicked so that she couldn't try and hurt herself if it came to that.

Hope slammed into the door and tried to get it open screaming to be let out. after some time she sank to the floor and let all the pain hit her and she finally gave in and cried.

While she slammed into the door and screamed to be let out, Riley was already leaving the cabin so that he could return home. Although after a while of walking through the woods, he ended up stumbling upon his sister who was just standing at the edge of the flower field that was just on the outskirts of the forest. "Mana. Come on lets get back." he spoke after a moment in time. "Alright brother." Mana cooed before she was turning around, and when he took her hand she was wrapping her arm through his.

Leo wasn't far from where his sister had been standing but he was back enough she could enjoy the area around her. once they were headed back Leo fell in step behind them both and watched for things in case he needed to react and protect them both

"Do you ever take a break from guarding us, Leo?" Mana couldn't help but question after a moment in time before she was reaching her free hand back towards him, an indication that she wanted him to walk up next to them. Not an unusual thing for her at all, especially since they were out in the forest. "Mana. Can you take away all of the memories I have of Hope and I being together? I just want to forget her." Riley spoke after a moment in time. This had the fiery haired female giving a nod before she spoke, "Yes I can do that, but are you sure." "Yes.... I don't want to remember." he spoke which was having her give a slow nod. Yeah she would abide to his request...for the most part. She wouldn't erase the memories but she would lock them away for him. Make him think that she had gotten rid of them.

Leo moved over and walked next to them "no I don't I am tasked with keeping you both safe" Leo didn't like that he was removing the memories and feelings from himself but making Hope live with them and the pain of losing him. Leo also knew that she would have to be released so she could be sent away from town or put into stasis.

"Make sure that you do the same thing to Hope as well. I don't want her to know who I am, nor do I want her to know who you are. Erase us both from her mind." Riley spoke although there was a slight dark edge to his voice, which had Mana a bit startled to hear that. Her grip on Leo's arm did tighten a little bit before she spoke, "As you wish brother."

Leo tightened his hand on hers and then gently connected with her mind and blocking out her brother but told her not to that he would handle the female. while he felt letting her live with the memories was unfair to her he also didn't want him making any choices in anger that involved her

'No I will do as brother asks. Do you truly think that I plan on erasing them for good? No I'm just going to push them away. Should they met again, and end up falling in love, and admit to each other their secrets, then those memories will be unlocked.' Mana spoke telepathically. It wasn't long before she found herself about tripping over a tree branch which had Riley shifting a bit to help her keep her balance.

'I was going to put her in stasis given her powers it would be best plus I doubt they would meet again at least not without help and the damage done here today will be too great to be overcome by love' Leo wanted to make sure that if they needed her they would have her and he needed her to have all her memories

"Brother. What if instead of keeping her locked up.... we took her back home to daddy and put her in stasis. I'm sure daddy would love to be able to study her and her abilities." Mana spoke after a moment in time which had her brother looking over for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "I like that idea as well. I still don't want her remembering yourself or I though."

after he got them back to the manor and left Mana to mess with her brothers mind Leo went back and after making sure she was out cold scooped HOpe up and took her to an unused part of the labs and got her placed in one of the stasis chambers. she would sleep there till someone woke her up. Leo felt bad for not letting what Riely wanted to have happen, happen but he couldn't do it to her"

'Riley isn't going to be happy that you went against his order.' was all Mana could tell Leo, knowing exactly what he had done. Not that she really cared at all. At that point in time she just wanted that woman to stay the hell away from her brother. What respect that she had once had for the woman was gone at that point in time.

"you didn't see the pain in her face when he ended things with her after accusing her of never loving him. I can tell you that she does love him and dearly so losing him is a blow that she may never recover from" Leo knew that Riley wasn't going to be happy with him but he didn't care at that point

'And I don't blame him for believing that she betrayed him. She has been lying to him, pretending like she knows nothing of some rebellion. Pretending like she doesn't understand why anybody would want to rebel. I hope she never wakes up, and if she does.... she had better stay the hell away from my brother. Or I will do more than erase her memories. I will turn her fucking brain into mush.' Mana spoke, her mental voice most definitely quite dark which was almost unusual for her. Although it could be because she was also picking up on the anger that was coming from Riley. And how the person that had been at the cabin watching over Hope, was telling him that Leo had shown up and taken her away. This had Riley giving an annoyed growl, and Mana was giving a slight whimper and drawing away from her brother swiftly, away from those dark thoughts that passed through his mind.

"First my so called girlfriend betrays me, and now somebody I thought I could trust. Perhaps father was right when he said that humanity didn't deserve to survive." Riley spoke as he was getting up and just sweeping out of the room, which had Mana getting up swiftly and following after him, running her hand along the wall so that she had some idea of where she was at.
"Riley! Please wait a second! I get that you are upset with Hope and Leo, but it is going to far to say that all humanity deserves to essentially die out." Mana cried as she managed to catch a hold of his arm, which had him just looking at her for a moment in time. With that he was shaking his head before he spoke, "I find it hilarious that Leo can even state that he can tell that she loves me, he has never fucking met her until now. But I guess if he is so infatuated with her.... he can keep her. He can become her new lover, they are perfect for each other. Mana.... stay away from him. Least he ends up betraying and hurting you." He just drew his sister to him in a hug before he was drawing away and striding off, just leaving her to stand in the hallway, confused.

Leo could tell because he had someone he loved but he kept that fact hidden from everyone. Leo locked the room and then headed to his own to rest for the night. while Leo knew things were only going to get worse he had no idea how bad they would get now that Hope wasn't there to keep the rebellion from doing something to Riley and Mana. because of her powers, no one had gone against her and now that she was locked away and unable to get out of the stasis pod someone else, someone crueler and even evil would take her place and soon their lives would never be the same.

Back
Top Bottom