Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Change (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Soon enough the trio was headed out into the city, Mana holding onto Leo's arm, her new kitten just sitting on her shoulder at that point in time. She gave a soft laugh at the wind that swept through, smiling as it blew around them. It was pretty rare that she actually ventured outside of her mansion, even more so outside of the walls of the mansion. This would be the first time in a very long time that she had been out in the city.

Leo was at ease but also on high alert as well to make sure nothing happened to he while they were outside of the mansion and its walls. Leo had asked if they would be meeting Riley's girlfriend that day but it seemed like even he didn't know that answer to that question

No not even Riley knew if he was going to be able to get to see Hope at all, she hadn't responded to any of his messages yet. Although that could just have been because it was still rather early in the morning, or she had gotten busy. He glanced back towards Leo and Mana for a brief moment in time, to see that they were just following after him, his sister holding onto Leo's arm. He still thought that they looked adorable together.

when Hope had a chance to she texted him back telling him that while she would love to meet up with him she wasn't able to do so. HOpe was stuck in planning meetings and had put the whole base on lockdown to keep people from trying to get at the leader through his daughter

"Oh that is a shame. I'm with my sister now, and she was looking forward to meeting you." Riley text her back after a moment in time with a sad emoji following the message that was sent. With that he was looking towards the other two before he spoke, "It seems like Hope isn't going to be able to join us today." "Oh that is a shame. I was hoping to be able to meet her." Mana spoke after a moment in time before she was just looking around, moving a bit closer to Leo.

'I know I wish I could as well' Hope then headed into the room where the meeting was being held after pulling her hood up over her head. Hope then sat down in her chair and listened to her generals who were not happy about the lockdown

For a while the trio just wandered about the city, Mana borrowing the kitten's eyes now and again to see what was going on around her. Sometimes she borrowed Riley's eyesight for a moment, although he was use to it. Their minds were one for a brief period of time, and he was about the only one she did that to. Never once had she asked Leo, but that felt like it would be a bit strange. Especially considering she liked the male, and wasn't sure if she really wanted to see some of his inner thoughts, and she didn't want him to see hers at all either.

Hope sighed and rubbed her temples "can someone give me a plan that doesn't involve harming a blind female or scaring the living shit out of her" Hope didn't like the idea of using Riley's sister as a way to get to his father

"We could always send one of the females to infiltrate the palace, and get closer to the king that way. And if not able to get close to the king.... perhaps make her way into the prince's bed, or even become a maid to the princess." somebody suggested after a moment in time.

Hope looked at the male "no one is to go near the princess or the prince he has a girlfriend we know this so the king it is" HOpe looked at the generals "flesh it out I am going for a walk when I get back I want a plan to put in to action"

"But getting close to the king is difficult. Hence why we have been plotting to get close to his children, and then get close to him." one of the others spoke up after a moment in time.

"it's not easy to get close to his kids but the king has a taste for cute girls in short skirts you find the right person who can capture his attention and keep it" Hope waved and then headed out

"How is it you seem to know so much about the king." was all somebody could ask, which pinned a little suspicion on her at that point in time.

"because I did my research before I started this rebellion and I keep tabs on the family" Hope stood tall and looked at them all

This had people mumbling amongst themselves even more at that point in time. There were some that had only joined the rebellion because they wanted to see what it was all about exactly. There were some that joined just to get more information to give to the person that paid them for it, which was usually either the king or the prince.

Hope walked out of the meeting room and through the maze that was their home before stopping to speak with the guards out front to make sure that they were doing ok and getting the rest they needed to remain healthy

At some point in time Riley had separated himself from Mana and Leo, deciding that he was going to take a hike through the wooded area. While the other two could have joined him, it would have been a difficult terrain for Mana to walk in. As he was walking he could hear talking which had a small frown forming and he was heading in the general direction of the talking, moving quietly. He could see two men talking to a cloaked figure.

after saying her goodbyes to the men Hope walked out of their site but still within his and then pulled the cloak off and hung it up on a nearby tree. Hope shook her hair loose. once she was done she turned and headed off in to the woods to just walk around for a bit

Riley just listened to the conversation. Wait that cloaked figure was the leader of the rebellion?! After a little bit, it was a major shock to see who was actually behind the cloak. His own girlfriend was the leader of the rebellion. Now this just had him almost furious. Riley did end up heading off through the forest and after a bit happened to "accidentally" run into her. "Oh hey Hope. I didn't know you liked to hike through the woods." he commented after a moment in time, taking a drink from his water bottle. Would it be suspicious for him to be there? Not really, especially if one knew that he loved to hike and the path that he was on was something he hiked every couple of days.

Hope smiled at him and then nodded her head "yep there is a little area near here that is simply breathtaking that I love to go to" Hope then took his hand and walked him to where she was talking about. it was a little cove that had a waterfall and a clear pond. the area here was untouched by man and it was relaxing

Riley gave a small smile as he walked along with her towards where the little cove and waterfall was at. Although while they were sitting there, this is when she would find herself feeling sleepy. Almost randomly nonetheless. The doing of Mana. Yes Riley had passed on a mental message to his sister, stating that he needed her help with something. He wanted to put Hope to sleep, and since he was touching Hope, it was a bit easier for his sister to channel through him to the other woman.

Hope leaned into him and soon fell asleep. she was happy to have him there and for them to be enjoying some time alone and in the peace and quite.

While she was sleeping, Riley had ended up picking her up and they were moving. When she woke up she would find herself in a strange room, and she would find that she didn't have access to her powers at all. And Riley was currently slumbering in a chair in the room, not worried about her trying to attack him. Mana and Leo were sitting out in the other room, currently eating something for lunch, and Mana had tabs on if the female woke up.

Hope did eventually wake up but when she noticed she couldn't use her powers it had her shooting up into a sitting position and panicking a little

"Who would have figured that my own girlfriend was the leader of the rebellion. Makes me wonder.... if you ever even loved me or if it was just a ploy to get closer to my family." Riley spoke in a dark voice from where he was sitting on the couch, Mana sitting next to him with her head laying on his shoulder. At the time she was napping, but she was definitely safe at the time. Riley had ended up sending Leo back to the mansion after receiving word that he was needed, evidently his own father was in town to visit.

Back
Top Bottom