Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Change (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Mana gave a soft smile before she spoke, "Only you I can trust. Only you." She did eat a little bit more of the soup, although after a bit she ended up putting the bowl down and curling up on the bed. No the exhaustion was far stronger than the hunger at that point in time, and she wasn't going to fight it. Nope it was time to just sleep. She was safe, which is what would help her sleep as well. A few moments after she had fallen asleep there was a knock on the door and a servant was popping their head in asking if they were done eating so dishes could be taken away. "Also Leo, Lord Marcus wishes to see you about something when you are able. He says it doesn't need to be right away, but sometime today." the servant spoke in a low voice.

"take the tray and then come and sit with her please while I go and see the leader" this was one of the few servants that could be fully trusted with her while he was gone for a short time and if she didn't want to he would lock the door to her room and block everyone from getting in to the room

"As you wish. I shall be back in one moment." the servant nodded before she was taking the tray and heading off to drop it off. It wasn't long before she was returning to the room and going over to sit in one of the chairs that were in the room, reaching out to touch Mana gently with her mind through their bond. This let the slumbering female know that she was there, so that she didn't wake up frightened.

Leo then headed out of the room and went to speak with the leader to see what he needed from him since he didn't want to wait too long to speak with the male. While he was doing that Hope was finishing up her dessert and just enjoying her time with Riley

Marcus looked up as Leo entered the room and spoke, "I was just given a rundown on what happened. I do hope that nobody got hurt. Anyways I called you here because I want you to accompany Mana into town tomorrow when she goes with Riley. At first I was just going to send those two but I would feel better if somebody else I trusted went with them."

"no one was hurt the one that escaped up appeared in your daughters' room and she was able to without getting out of bed or getting hurt subdue him for us as for going with I will be more then happy to do so if that is what you wish but might I ask why she is going in to town? Leo was curious as to why she was headed in to tow the next day

"Because Riley asked me if he could take her out to meet the people. She has the right to meet the people of the community. After all.... she is my eldest. If anything happens to me, she'll take over." Marcus spoke after a moment in time. With that he was rising from his seat after a moment in time then spoke, "And I want her to meet Riley's girlfriend. I have a suspicion that she may be an ability holder." Ability holder, magic user, supernatural. All ways that one described those that held onto supernatural powers.

"why would you suspect that my lord we have never met the female" Leo was curious as to why he would suspect that of her if he hadn't seen her behaving oddly.

"Because of what Mana has told me. She is always keeping tabs on her brother. And every time he is with that woman.... she is always detecting somebody with an ability around him. Perhaps a coincidence, perhaps not. We already know that Riley refuses to take a guard with him, so it isn't one of my people." Marcus spoke after a moment in time.

"of course but are you certain she will be willing to meet Mana" Leo knew this plan was hinging on her being able to meet up with him and if she was then it would come down to if she was ready to meet his sister or not

"Regardless of if she wishes to meet her or not, as long as she is in Mana's general range. She'll be able to tell. My daughter is my most precious experiment. I made her special and unique." Marcus spoke before he was dismissing the male.

When Leo arrived back at the room he would find that Mana wasn't laying down in bed. No she had decided that she wished to bathe and was lounging in the bathtub in the large bathroom that was connected to her room. The servant that had sat in there with her while Leo had been gone was busy organizing a few things in the bedroom, although she kept an ear out for Mana should she need anything. Give the young woman time to bathe alone.

Leo thanked her and then sent her back to her duties for the day. Leo was also going to talk to her about her outing the next day so that he knew where all she wanted to go to

The servant was giving a small bow before she was drifting out of the room. Although she did pause for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Leo. Next time.... If you can.... I would probably just stay if she falls asleep and her father wishes to speak to you. She did end up freaking out a bit when she woke up since you weren't here. You are one of the only people in this mansion, other than myself, who would willing stay with her alone. All others.... they are afraid to be alone with her. Because of her abilities." With that she was giving him a hug before she was leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

"I understand thank you" Leo knew she meant well but he didn't like leaving the leader waiting when he asked to speak with him

Marcus would understand if Leo was late to meeting with him, if it was because of something Mana related. After all Leo was the only male, other than Marcus and Riley, that the young woman trusted around her.

while Leo waited on Mana to get out of her bath Hope was finishing up her food and enjoying some stories form Rielys past. hearing how he played with his sister and the others in his family made her hear ache a little but she was more then glad he had gotten that chance

Riley was just finishing up his food after a while, and just chatting idly with Hope about random stuff. At that point in time he didn't have to worry about being the leader's son, nor did he have to worry about anything else. Well at least not until he was looking at his phone to see a message from his father. "Man the rebels are seriously up to no good once again. Breaking into my home." he spoke, venom in his voice.

Hope looked at him "why would they do something like that" Hope was more than a little pissed now but she would deal with it later on what she got back to their base

"I have no idea. From what my father told me....one of them was a teleporter. Ended up teleporting into my sister's room. I'm grateful that she always has somebody with her." Riley spoke, not wanting to let on that his sister had abilities as well. And it would take a bit for those rebels to get out of the dungeons....if they ever did.

Hope nodded her head "I am glad to hear she is ok" Hope looked at her own phone when it pinged and then let out a sigh "I should get going I have a meeting I need to get to" Hope then stood up after pushing her chair back and kissed him lightly "I'll text you later this evening." when she reached the door she waved and then headed out growling a little over the text that had come in. once she reached the cities edge she grabbed her cloak and headed back to the tunnels and caves they all lived in

Riley was giving a small nod of his head before he was getting to his feet as well so that he could get going back to the mansion, and see how his sister was doing. Arrival at the mansion had people greeting him.

after calling for everyone to the main meeting room and she turned around and pulled her hood up more covering her head completely so that no one could see her face. once everyone arrived she laid into them all her anger very evident.

"Why are you all mad at you? You were only doing what you wanted us to do! Not our fault you just happened to be in the exact place that you told us to attack at that specific time. Not our fault you ordered some of us to sneak into the mansion of the leader and find out what we could about those that lived there." one of the rebels spoke in a haughty voice, irritation clear in her voice before she was actually turning and leaving the room.

Back
Top Bottom