Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Change (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Hope stopped them from leaving "you endangered an innocent female and you exposed yourselves to the leader I now have to go and find a way to get them out of there when I gave those orders I expected you to all use your brains and not fuck them up. Hope altered her voice so no one knew she was female and the cloak hid her figure and face to remain a mystery.

"You gave the damn orders. We followed your orders to a T. How the fuck were we suppose to know that there was a damn telepath in the mansion. That is how we had gotten caught, was a telepath had caught wind of our thoughts." some else spoke up. Telepathy wasn't an overly common ability, probably because many saw it as more useless. Just reading the thoughts of others, and being able to communication mentally was about all it was.

the room started to shake around them and one of the elders moved forward "stop it all of you angering the leader isn't' the best of ideas while you did yes follow the instructions given you didn't think. you were not ordered to shoot an innocent and as for the telepath no one knew that so it is not on you"

"What are you talking about shooting a damn innocent. We never shot an innocent. We tried shooting the damn son of the leader." somebody mumbled before a number of people were just starting to leave the room, just talking to each other at that point in time. There were a few people who had joined the rebellion just to see what it was all about, although they weren't overly pleased with it.

"and you didn't adjust for the wind and nearly hit the female with him had I not acted she would be dead now" an elder moved forward and Hope quiieted downand let the female speak "the leader is right we were not careful some of it is on us like the girl and partially getting caught we should have dug better before going in but at the same time some of it is on our leader as well before assingments were handed out they should have been fully prepared but now we have a bigger problem the leaders daughter is home and will be visiting the town in the morning which means more guards and no way for us to recruit"

"Wait.... the leader has a daughter?" one of the other elder rebels questioned after a moment in time. That was a slight shock to a few of them at that point in time. They honestly hadn't know that the leader had any other children than his son. Yet again it was a very well kept secret within the mansion, for good reasons as well.

"yes a young girl but she is also highly protected and for a very good reason" the elder thanked hope when she was given a chair to sit down in

"Makes me wonder what secrets we can discover about this girl." one of the more perverted guys mumbled, which had somebody else elbowing him in the gut.

"But with the experiments, one has to wonder if she was experimented on as well. Perhaps that is why nobody has ever seen the girl." somebody commented after a moment in time, which had others nodding in agreement.

hope slipped out of the room while they spoke and then walked in without the cloak since no one knew what the leader looked like "that doesn't mean we need to try and use her besides if she was experimented on we have no clue what her powers are or how strong they are"

A few looked over towards Hope as she came in before they all went back to mumbling amongst each other. She had a point there, although after a while everybody seemed to let the whole conversation drop.

Hope watched as everyone left after letting the conversation drop. Hope then helped those who needed help to their feet and walked them to their respective rooms for the evening so that they could rest up. once everyone was settled in to their rooms Hope went to her's and shut the door before changing in to her night clothes and then sent Riley a text 'had fun today, its been a while since we got to spend time together I am glad you were able to make it' after sending it she laid down and just let sleep claim her

Riley saw his phone go off which had him looking at the message to see that it was just a message from Hope. This had him messaging her back, stating that he had had fun as well, and for her to have a good night. "Was that your girlfriend?" questioned the female that was in the room with him, which had him looking over with a faint chuckle. "For you being blind. You always seem to know what is going on." Riley teased before he was getting to his feet and gently taking the hands of his sister, assisting her to her feet. Mana gave a soft laugh before she spoke, "Your phone has sound on. I recognize the text tone. And went that particular one goes off, you are instantly stopping to answer. Seemed more obvious to me." With that he was ruffling her hair a bit and giving her a kiss on the cheek before leading her towards her bed chambers.

Hope wished him a good night and sweet dream and to also let his sister know to have a good night. since she had been told she was back it wasn't odd that she would mention her since she had said his father as well so that she was certain she had gotten his whole family

The next morning came around rather quickly, and a servant was in helping Mana get dressed for the day. Although the servant definitely seemed annoyed with having to explain literally what a dress looked like to the young woman, obviously not realizing that she was blind. Yet again, one couldn't really tell that she wasn't blind. Her eyes didn't really have that hazy color to them that most blind people had. Well it was there but one couldn't really notice unless they actually bothered to look. "Seriously. You spoiled rich people annoy me. Just pick a damn dress already, it isn't that difficult. Ugh I don't see why I have to explain what they look like." the servant actually snapped at Mana before leaving the room, which just had the young woman sitting on the edge of her bed. Well that had been unexpected and she had definitely been hurt by those words. So with that she gently reached out to Leo mentally and was asking him if he would be willing to be her eyes for a brief moment...if it wasn't to much trouble.

Leo assured her he didn't mind but asked about the servant who was supposed to be helping her. Leo would deal with the servent accordingly when he found out what happened and what the female had said to her. Leo would also speak with the leader about letting the staff know that Mana was blind so that way no one was rude to her

Mana just spoke in a soft voice, 'She just stated that spoiled rich people annoyed her and that I should just pick out a dress. That she didn't understand why she had to explain what they looked like. Then left before I could even explain.... You don't need to help. I'll figure it out. I'm sorry I bothered you.' With that she was withdrawing mentally and getting to her feet, debating what dress she wanted to wear just by the feel of them.

Ian wasn't far from her room then and then walked in and gently nudged her back to her bed and began to describe them to her so she could pick the one she wanted to wear for the day. Leo would deal with the maid who had said those things and would make sure she knew her actions were unacceptable

Mana was a bit startled at being nudged all of a sudden although it wasn't long before she recognized Leo's scent and voice. It didn't take long to figure out which dress she wanted to wear after that point in time. Who would have figured that around this time, Riley would be sweeping into the room announcing that the greatest brother in the world had arrived. "Greatest, huh?" Mana spoke after a moment in time. This had him giving a fake pout before he spoke, his voice feinting being hurt, "I'm hurt sister dearest, that you don't agree that I'm the greatest. Especially since I brought you a surprise." With that he was stepping aside so that the usual maid that worked with Mana could come into the room, in her arms was a kitten which she was setting in Mana's arms. "Another pair of eyes for you." Riley spoke in a bright smile. The kitten gave a soft meow and was nuzzling her face against Mana's face.

Leo smiled he knew that Mana would love the kitten as it would be a companion that wouldn't judge her no matter what. while they were dealing with the kitten Leo pulled the dress from the closet and laid it on the bed so that after they left she could get dressed for a day out on the town

Mana was giving a small giggle at the kitten before she was thanking her brother, who was giving a wave of his hand. "I'll meet you guys at the main gate." he spoke after a moment in time before he was leaving the room.

"Go on, I can help the young miss get changed." the woman spoke with a happy smile before she was closing the door after he had left. She helped Mana get dressed with no problem, and was getting her hair up out of her face as well.

Back
Top Bottom