Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Change (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Iona looked towards him before she teased, "You are just jealous." With that she was blowing him a kiss before she was heading off into the forest, humming softly as she did so.

"not really your boyfriend has one messed up head little sister" with that he headed in to give his report before heading to get some sleep

Iona just looked back towards him for a brief moment but she didn't say anything. No she knew it was true, but she was hoping that perhaps she could find a way to save him from that darkness he had fallen into. Soon enough she was arriving at the spring that was within the forest, and was actually stripping out of her clothing, before wading into it. A normal thing for her truly.

Iona just stood in the water, her head tilted back and her hair floating around, just enjoying the water. Everything was so peaceful at that point in time, honestly she wished that it would just stay this way. But she knew that it wouldn't last. Already she had heard whispers of the Lord's elite soldiers making their way towards the hideout, which was only going to make everything more problematic and chaotic.

While this happened, sure enough Marcus had ordered Leo to march his men towards the caves, to take care of all of the rebels. He wanted any of them that they ran into captured and brought back alive.

Leo while saying his men would do so was still in no condition to partake in the attack so he put his most trusted in charge of the assignment.

Marcus was looking towards Leo for a moment before he spoke, "If you are wishing to partake, even if it is just to get out of the mansion, I can call for my healer." "No need father, he is already here." came the familiar voice of Riley as he came into the room, an elder man following after him. With this said he was handing something to his father and then heading off once again.

"I am fine my lord this is nothing for me" Leo had over the years tell several beatings and had been in worse shape then them many realized as he would take the time off to heal so no one knew how badly he had been hurt

"Oh by the way father, Mana seems to have locked herself away in her room again. She refuses to come out, or let anybody in." Riley told the elder man in a low voice before he was mentioning that he was going to go and speak to Hope. It seemed like her grandmother had finally agreed to let him speak to her alone. Well she was going to be in the cabin but not in the same room as them, so semi-alone.

the elder female had only agreed because HOpe was refusing to eat and she needed her to eat something or her strength wouldn't return like it needed to to sustain her

"Go and do that. I will see if I cannot coax your sister out of her room.... and Alec what have I told you about that!" Marcus spoke after a moment in time, just groaning in irritation at the elder healer. A man in his 60s who tended to do whatever he wanted, which included using his ability to heal up Leo regardless of if Leo wanted that or not. "Your men need a leader." Alec told the male after a moment in time.

"My men are well trained and the man I left in charge is as good a leader as i am" Leo glared at the male from where he was sitting

Alec just looked for a moment before he spoke, "The current leader of the rebels isn't going to be easy to handle, whatsoever. I would make it a priority to capture his lover first." With that the old man was hobbling off, and Marcus was just giving a slow headshake before apologizing to Leo. "You know he is one of the few nobody can argue with."

As this was happening, Iona was in the process of running through forest heading back towards the cave as fast as she could. Yeah she was dressed although she had said fuck it to shoes, leaving those behind. No time, not with how close the guards were at that point in time. "Run ahead. Warn the others that the guards are coming!" she ran up to the cave entrance, speaking in a hurried voice and trying to catch her breath all at the same time.

Leo looked at him "Sadly this is well known but he should learn to listen to those of us speaking" Leo was more annoyed that he had been healed when he had insisted he was fine.

"Well means you can get out and help the men, I know you haven't really been wanting to be cooped up in the manor any more." Marcus spoke after a moment in time before he was watching as Riley was leaving the mansion as well. With that he was giving a sigh then spoke, "Now you go and try to con my daughter out of her room."

"that is easier said then done Mana is stubborn and hardheaded if she doesn't want to come out of her room she won't " Leo knew full well that she could be severely stubborn when upset about something

Marcus looked towards Leo for a moment in time before he spoke, "I hope you realize that for the longest time my daughter has had a crush on you, the reason that she has been so trusting of you." To Mana, it was a one sided loved. But she was letting go of it, slowly but surely. Currently though she was busy looking through the thoughts of everybody that was within that of the mansion. "Now Leo. I have a task for you. That maiden that was out sick today, that cook that we hired Iona. I want you to find her and bring her back. I have received knowledge that she is apart of the rebellion. "

"if she is out sick it is possible that we wont' find her the rebellion is known for hiding their ill to keep them safe from us" Leo moved slowly to make sure that everything was was still in working order rather then risk still being hurt

Marcus looked towards Leo for a moment before he spoke, "We know where the rebel hideout is. Plus.... you don't know it but none of the rebels know what you truly look like. Not since you started going out on the front lines. Use that to your advantage. You once worked here but now you want an out, you have finally seen the true evil."

Leo looked at him from where he was standing "if i didn't know better I would think you were trying to get me killed" Leo may not have a well known face but his skills and abilities were well known by the rebels as he had been shrinking their numbers for months

Marcus looked at him before he spoke, "You'll be fine. I know your." With that he was heading off so that he could go and coax his daughter out of her room.

While this was happening, Iona was coaxing the frightened rebels deeper into the caverns before she was going off to try and find Don. Where ever the hell he was. Nobody had seen him recently. But god damn did her chest feel tight at that point in time, running through the woods hadn't been a good idea. Fucking asthma and she wasn't sure where her inhaler was at the time. Just breeze slow and push through it.

Don was sitting in an office further back as he worked on finding out why someone had tried to kill them all.

Leo rolled his eyes and then grabbed his armor and weapons so that he could go and join the others

"Don! We have a problem. Soldiers. From the mansion. They found us." Iona breathed as she ran into the office, not even bothering to knock. Normally she would but at that point in time the situation was a bit different. After speaking though she was learning forward, her hands resting on her thighs and just breathing slowly. Fuck this wasn't good at all.

Don looked at her and then stood up and walked over to her and handed her the second inhaler that he carried "here use this and we are going to have to move to the catacombs" Don then stepped out of the office and called out for them to enter the catacombs and get to the center room once they were down there and they would re group there

Back
Top Bottom