Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

Always good to see you gaming, E_Nygma! I love Christmas for the opportunity to give to others when they least expect it (random acts of kindness and anonymous gifts to strangers).
Nice to see you, too, Sprite!

I definitely enjoy random acts of kindness and the like, but I don't confine it to holidays. (Not saying that you confine it to the holidays...) I also very much enjoy being chivalrous, such as holding the door for a stranger, greeting strangers with a smile and nod of the head, as well as a hello, helping a person up or down a stair, and so on. It can be contagious. It's also the reason I love working in customer service, but I really dislike the Christmas holiday in the United States. Might be different in different cultures.

Turkey because you can do so much with the remains, from soups, rice porridge, or even a casserole!

I don't know what a porridge is, rice or otherwise, but you can make soup, casseroles, and such from ham as well. Homemade split pea soup.... yummy!

New Year's Eve party or New Year's Day breakfast? And why?

Breakfast. It implies an intimacy that a party doesn't. Even breakfasts with 30 people are more about the individual people and less about partying, in my experience.

Do you prefer your Christmas to be white or tropical?

Do you mean a Christmas spent in the tropics? If yes, I would choose this over white any day! Come on, an afternoon on a beach, sunshine, and a rum and coke? I'd lather sunscreen on Santa if I could have all of my Christmases spent on a white sand beach. lol

Would you rather watch The Grinch or A Christmas Carol?

Do you mean a Christmas spent in the tropics? If yes, I would choose this over white any day! Come on, an afternoon on a beach, sunshine, and a rum and coke? I'd lather sunscreen on Santa if I could have all of my Christmases spent on a white sand beach. lol

I meant the climate, really. I lived in Southern California for several years, before I developed my great dislike of Christmas, and the holiday without snow just seems shallow. But I could enjoy a Christmas in Aruba might not be a bad thing. But I would be more likely to spend my time in the water than on the beach.

Would you rather watch The Grinch or A Christmas Carol?

Depends on which "A Christmas Carol" you are talking about. The one I watched over and over growing up was, I think, the 1938 version. The ghosts were done very well. One of my favorite movies of all time, really. Many of the others I could pass on, though, in favor of the original Grinch, with Boris Karloff narrating.

Going on the theme of movies, would you rather watch "Casablanca" or "The Maltese Falcon"? No, you can't have them both!

Damn, I haven't watched these before.

Bogey at his best. I advise watching them both, but I would always choose Casablanca.

Would you rather to have a super amazing sexual life, but have a sexual disease or lack of sex, but healthy?

Healthy, and I would never want to spread a disease to those I felt enough fondness toward to bed.

Would you rather visit the Pyramids of Giza or the Great Wall of China?

Giza! I wanted to be an Egyptologist when I was a little a girl. Love ancient history.

Would you rather be able to read fast enough to complete two healthy novels per day or be able to write fast enough to respond with lengthy posts for 15 RPs per day?

I would chose writing because I often write more then I read! Also, if I can write that fast then that certianly means I can at least read at a decent speed!

would you rather be treated like a child for one year or as a senile old person for a year?

It's all in perspective, you could be 25 and be seen as old or young, depending upon your audience. So in essence, I'm living this daily!

Would you rather have pecan pie or pumpkin pie?

Pumpkin pie!

Would you rather to be attacked by your favorite celebrity or fall in front of them and having them laughing at you for the rest of your life?

The first one, I could run away and then sue them later if they were trying to harm me.

Would you rather wake up in an anime or cartoon world?

Cartoon world. I am at least familiar with it. Would not be happy with Akira at all.

Would you rather date someone you love but they don't love you, or date someone who loves you but you don't love them?

The latter.

Would you rather go through life paranoid and distrustful, or inescapably insecure?

If I had to choose one, I think the later. Most people are anyway and it's still possible for someone to have friends and relationships.

Would you rather have a sweet or savory breakfast? Answer with your ideal breakfast meal :p

Definitely savory, I'd forsake pancakes for some eggs, sausage, and hashbrowns any morning!

Would you rather struggle to think of a character name, when everything else is already concrete, or struggle to back yourself out of a gaping plot hole/dead end?

I'd have to say the former because eventually, I'll find something. I really hate dead end plots!

Would you rather clean up someone's vomit or pick up dog shit? (mothers usually have the same response as I do for this question lol. Either.)

Dog poop is a walk in the park compared to the poop in a baby's diaper. lol

Would you rather be stalked by an Alien (Ellen Ripley species) or by Predator?

Later! We work how many days a week? I gotta love what I do.

You're having a sundae, hot fudge or strawberry sauce?

Back
Top Bottom