Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

Revnarh

Playful demoness
I haven't seen a game like this one on this wonderful blue moon so I thought of creating a thread. The rules are simple, you give two choices and the next person has to chose the lesser of two evils before adding new choices.

Would you rather be rich but have an uncurable disease like aids or be poor but completly healthy?

Hmm, good one my 'cheerful looking friend,' when I'm gonna die.

Would you rather have the gift of languages or the gift of making people happy?

Making people happy, I can always learn other languages.

Would you rather be unable to die no matter what happens to you or never get harmed again?

Never get harmed again. I do not want to live forever.

Would you rather have money and be unhappy or be poor and be happy?

Good question, lunagold but I think I'd rather be poor and happy. I think wealth is measured differently depending upon outlook.

Would you rather have comfy ugly shoes or beautiful shoes that pinch your toes (but makes your ass look outstanding)?

Comfy ugly shoes. How often does someone usually look at a man's shoes?

Would you rather fall asleep every time you sneezed or lose your short term memory temporarily when you yawned?

The sneezing one! I yawn a lot every single day for years and would get alzheimers. Definetively the sneezing one.

Would you rather be deaf, mute or blind?

Mute, talking is overrated but not being able to hear music or see beautiful artwork would be torture.

Would you rather enjoy happy hour alone or happy hour with work associates? (The type you can’t totally trust)

Happy hour alone if I can't trust the work associates.

Would you rather reincarnate into a small animal like a mouse or into a flower?

Definitely hungry because I can drink a fruit smoothie and a thick milkshake to feel full too.

Would you rather be able to eat anything but it tastes like nothing or have an oversensitive nose in a smelly area?

Good question but I'd have to go with an over sensitive nose. What's the joy in eating if you can't taste the food? (sad face)

Would you rather have a sunny and hot or rainy and cool summer?

I'll take the sunny and hot summer, please. I like hot weather.

Would you rather constantly float without being able to touch the ground ever again or have your own small orbit around you?

Geesh, that's a challenging one. I like touching the ground but a small orbit around you could be annoying when you're trying to sneak up on people. I guess I'll go with the orbit and hope there's a cloaking option. lol

Would you rather text or chat on the phone?

Where's the difference? You can text and chat at the same time. But if I had to chose, then I would pick chat because I can still talk to others in that case.

Would you rather be invisible for everyone else except animals or be able to talk to plants, but can't let others know?

It would be hard to get things done if you're invisible and can't do normal things, like rent an apartment, have friends, so I go with option two. Might make eating vegetables difficult though.

Would you rather be able to run fast or swim fast?

Run fast, that way I might be able to run on water too.

Would you rather have wings instead of arms like a harpy or tentacles instead of legs?

Wow, hard one Rev, but I would have to go with tentacles for legs since it'd be hard to get to that itch without fingers. lol

Would you rather see a play or musical of your choice?

Surströmming please. Eating a preserved embryo just doesn't sound appetizing, plus I enjoy eating outdoors. lol

Light beer or light wine?

Light beer, because wine is meant to be enjoyed unadultered

Coconut rum or spiced rum?

I'd say coconut rum, but only because I never drank a lot of rum in my life.

A one year supply of Ben & Jerry's ice cream with your choice or enough chocolate to last you the rest of your life? The catch is that you can't store neither anywhere.

@Revnarh what kind of twisted question to ask? You tempt someone, only to put a clause on their enjoyment! That's just rude, lol

chocolate please

Theatre buttered popcorn or nachos with all of your favorite toppings?

Back
Top Bottom