Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

Four seasons, definitely. I've lived in So Cal from 1985 - 1990, and I found the lack of seasons boring and the "winter" holidays more depressing than usual.

If you lived in a fantasy, D&D kind of realm, would you rather depend mostly on your physical abilities, like a rogue or a warrior, or magical, like a cleric or a wizard?

Warrior, I get a lot of satisfaction beating things to a pulp. lol

If you were a supernatural creature, would you select one that's known for being evil or good? Please identify creature and explain why.

Thunderbird. While I have an attraction to all of the elements (fire, air, water, earth), there is nothing more awesome than weather out of control. I've been very near five tornadoes, two hurricanes, innumerable blizzards, waterspouts (which are tornadoes at sea), and I've been above decks at sea in sea-state five on board the USS Sides which, at the time, was one of the smallest warships in the US Navy. That was probably the most exhilarating thing I've ever done. And one of the stupidest, though I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Would you rather set a speed record in flight or in a land-based vehicle (plane or automobile)?

Let's take to the sky and lightspeed away

Would you rather be unable to eat and always be surrounded by people eating or always be surrounded by food but always be full?

The latter, I can still eat some more despite being full or at least enjoy the taste of food.

Would you rather be able to breath or drink through your skin?

Breath through my skin.

Would you rather be able to give someone a mind-blowing sexual experience each time or receive a mind-blowing sexual experience one time?

Gaseous. Theoretically, that would allow vertical movement, if somewhat at the whims of the wind currents.

Would you rather be able to selectively read the minds of those around you or be able to place your thoughts into their minds? You can't do both.

Easy, put my thoughts into their minds, thereby influencing their actions.

Would you rather be known for your looks or your strength?

Strength. I have always had an issue with the value of a person being attributed to their appearance, but it happens all the time. First impressions are quite often at least partially based on appearance.

Would you rather be able to win any argument regardless of your ignorance of the topic, or know the most correct answer but have a poor ability to share that with others?

Hard question since it sounds like this would span your entire life ~ that's a long time. Could we interpret your question as lots of really bad sex as in very naughty sex? Then count me in! :ROFLMAO:

Would you rather face a zombie hoard with a katana or shotgun?

Katana. Range is shorter, but it doesn't run out of ammo.

Your is a situation where there is a person obviously intent on causing you harm, possibly raping or killing you and you don't have the means to fight them off hand-to-hand, and you have no means of escape, but you do have a firearm and the opportunity to get off an aimed shot. Would you rather shoot to wound the assailant or shoot to kill them? Please explain your answer.

Shoot to wound, I don't intend to spend time in jail due to evidence/investigation being messed up

Would you rather a person woo you or do you prefer to do the wooing?

The first one, I'm not so good when it comes to wooing others.

Would you rather taste only the same thing no matter what you eat or only smell the same scent for the rest of your life?

Same scent for life. (but smell and taste are really connected aren't they)? I'd hate to eat the same food for decades.

would you rather win a year of Instant coffee or instant noodles?

Noodles, I don't like coffee. I prefer tea or other drinks.

Would you rather have a drink that automatically refils or a plate that becomes full again after you left a bite? It only works for you, though.

Plate. I am known for my bouts of being "hangry."

Would you rather be deprived of Italian food for the rest of your life, or deprived of Chinese food? This includes both genuine ethnic foods and their Americanized counterparts.

(whispers, @Revnarh, sushi is Japanese) Cats. You know most of them are plotting to take over the world.

Would you prefer to shower (stall) or bath (big bath tub)?

I know, but I still want to try some Chinese food in the future.

Bath, that way I can relax and enjoy some alone time.

Would you rather be surprised by a tornado or a tsunami?

Future, that way I wouldn't be able to change the past by accident. Sure, I could invent a few things and go down in history as someone famous, but I want to see how far we can advance in 100 years.

Would you rather restart your life and change one random thing, causing you to become a different person or reincarnate as the opposite gender with knowledge of your past life?

I would restart my life with a random thing changed. My mother died of secondary cancers from a skin cancer, and if she turned up even a few millimeters from where she did before, my understanding is that she wouldn't have that cancer at all, so my utilitarian instinct is too strong not to try that out.

Would you rather: have a button implanted into your wrist that, when pressed, transports you and anyone you touch to the closest safe distance from the most serious crime in the world currently underway; or have a button implanted into your wrist that, when held, makes your skin taste like dark chocolate?

Back
Top Bottom