Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

Second option

Would you rather RP with the partner of your dreams in one RP or have multiple RPs with many partners?

The one. I'm all for quality over quantity.

Would you rather be best friends with your favorite celebrity or BE your favorite celebrity?

I never been a person of fame, so 1st option for sure!

Would you ratter have an ugly body, but one part of which is perfect? or simply being all average with no good and no bad?

Average please. lol

Would you rather have the job of your dreams and be a nobody or have a job that makes you millions but your life is miserable: no luck in love, friends, family

Dream job fo sho. I don't got much money now, but I'm still happy.

Would you rather travel through time or through alternate universes?

Through time ~ hell, who knows what the other universes might present. Plus if I can choose the point in time, that would be sweet.

Would you rather have teriyaki or a cheesesteak sandwich from Philly?

mm... I think I would go for the cheesesteak sandwich XD

If you could jump into an anime world, would you ratter go in the world of Naruto or one piece?

I'm not a big fan of either, but I'll go with One Piece. I'd love to take a steamy bath with Nami.^_^

Would you rather live underwater or in space?

I'm gonna cop out and say both. Pokemon seems like a funner place to just have a normal life in while LoZ would be a great place to live out my fantasies of being ravaged by monsters.^_^

Would you rather have the knowledge to fix any and every kind of car, or a car that never breaks down ever?

I ratter have the knowledge, just because I adore Learning xd

Would you ratter have unlimited Stamina or Infinite Strength?

Unlimited stamina, then I can run forever!

Would you rather only speak like a beatboxing jukebox or not be able to talk at all?

Unlimited stamina, then I can run forever!

Would you rather only speak like a beatboxing jukebox or not be able to talk at all?
You like to run? :p

Not be able to talk at all is fine

Would you rather be able to stay awake and be energized the next day or need to sleep 8 full hours and get up rested?

I'd be able to run, swim and ride a bike as long as I want with unlimited stamina. Not only could I outrun others just by making them tired, I become faster over time too and could power the entire world by running in a wheel that is hooked to a generator, then jump out after it turned into a perpetuum mobile.

The first one, please. I could still go to bed and sleep whenever I want.

Would you rather be able to turn into any kind of liquid randomly for five minutes once per day or be turned into a sentient cloud for three years?

The later if I get to choose moments to have breaks to visit family and friends.

Would you rather have mustard of ketchup with a hot dog? Mayo or ketchup with fries?

Neither for both. I only like shredded cheese on my hotdogs and I only like ranch with my fries.

Would you rather have an unlimited supply of your favorite food or your favorite drink?

You would be a cloud without being able to take any breaks. You can still meet your family and friends, but only as a cloud during that time.

Now that question is cruel because I like to have mustard, ketchup and mayo on my fries. The same goes for my hotdogs too, but without mayo. But if I really had to chose, then it's ketchup on both.

Unlimited supply of my favorite foods (I have more than one)!

Would you rather be half-racoon or half-meerkat?

If picking one makes you unable to use the other, than colour. If not, the latter.

Would you rather drink urine or eat a turd sandwich as a dare?

If picking one makes you unable to use the other, than colour. If not, the latter.

Would you rather drink urine or eat a turd sandwich as a dare?

Ugh both suck I’d have to say pee

Would you rather fight a mermaid then lose and have it fuck you in the ass with its trident
Or
Would you rather bite the mermaids dick off swallow it then come up for air

Well, that's a toughie for sure. But since only merman have dicks, not mermaids, I'd probably leave that confused fish-like person to sort out their personal issues while I go with mermaid wielding a Trident.

Would you rather have your partner find out you've been cheating on them, or find out they've been cheating on you?

Well, that's a toughie for sure. But since only merman have dicks, not mermaids, I'd probably leave that confused fish-like person to sort out their personal issues while I go with mermaid wielding a Trident.

Would you rather have your partner find out you've been cheating on them, or find out they've been cheating on you?
Hmm way tough them cheat on me

Would you you rather lick an envelope and have it slice your tongue off
Or lick a cock and have it bite your ear off lol

Lick a cock! Lol

Would you rather to eat chocolate that tastes like shit or eat shit that tastes like chocolate?

Lick a cock! Lol

Would you rather to eat chocolate that tastes like shit or eat shit that tastes like chocolate?
Eat chocolate that tastes like shit

Would you rather help an old lady cross the street and receive a complimentary bj
Or
Would you rather help an old man but his bag breaks half way and he fucks you in the ass while you pick up his groceries

Would you rather help an old lady cross the street and receive a complimentary bj
Or
Would you rather help an old man but his bag breaks half way and he fucks you in the ass while you pick up his groceries

Old men are funny old pervs, it's kinda cute. I'd let him fuck my ass, pussy, or slide it in my mouth if he wants.

For a guy: Would you rather a girl use her teeth so much in a blowjob that it scrapes away the skin, or have her strap on a giant cock and jam without warning hard up your ass?

For a gal: Would you rather an inexperienced guy chomp and twist at your titties so hard that it really isn't pleasant at all, or have him blow too soon and hit you dead in the eye with the shot?

Back
Top Bottom