Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

Definitely travel the world. I already know how to live relatively poor, so I already have half the work done. lol

Would you rather lose your eyesight, but have the power to cure any disease known to man.

-OR-

Have the power to predict the future, but you can't use it for personal gain (i.e. winning the lottery).

The latter, I love to read and still can help others by predicting the future. By the way, I love the adorable picture in your signature!

Would you rather live in a world where every species is in a collective with a hive mind or be the only inteligent being on this planet?

Live in a world where every species is in a collective with a hive mind.

Would you rather be chased by five men? Or would you rather be chased by one Werewolf?

Five men, I'd be able to escape from them a lot easier.

Would you rather get your blood sucked by a vampire once per week without turning into one or be bit by a werewolf only to find out that you turn into a dachshund when there is a fullmoon?

Dachshund during a full moon. I mean, I'd be adorable as fuck and get all the treats.

Would you rather no longer feel any sexual pleasure or never be able to eat your favorite food again?

Never be able to eat my favorite food again (pffft, you can always discover a new fav food)

Would you rather hang out at the beach in the summer (given it's hot) or hike in the mountains (snow and glaciers keep it cool)?

Hiking in the mountains. I loathe Summer just because of the heat, and have long maintained if I could figure out how to get wi-fi and a steady supply of caffeine on Antarctica, I would live there. :p

Would you rather have your dream job, but have to hike a mile on foot every day to get to it?

-OR-

Work somewhere you don't like, but your wages make you absurdly wealthy?

EDIT: Also, thanks @Revnarh. A friend made it for me. :3

The first one since I won't have to walk. Most of the places where I applied required for me to have a driver's license so I could drive the people to the hospital or to the supermarket. That means that I can drive to work in that case too! But seriously, walking a mile to work isn't that hard depending on where you live.

Would you rather do a survival training in a desert or in Antarctica? You'd be alone with only a knife, some rope and enough water/food supplies for a week.

A desert. I may burn easy, but I think I am more keen on scorching myself, than perishing as a frost bitten lump of ice, thank you very much.
Would you rather write an award winning book, or act in an award winning movie? And you may only pick one... :p

This one is easy, I still have some stage fright and always wanted to write a book.

Would you rather be unable to sleep or wander around and fight people as soon as you close your eyes for more than five minutes?

Question, I am okay with being unable to sleep or will the weight of exhaustion and buzzing behind the eyes be prevalent? If okay, then I take door one. If not, then door two, please.

Would you rather streak across a football field during a national broadcast or slide butt-naked on an icy incline at least 30 seconds long in length?

You'd get exhausted because of the lack of sleep.

Streak across a football field, I don't like the cold.

Would you rather be trapped in a nightmare or forget something random after waking up?

You'd get exhausted because of the lack of sleep.

Streak across a football field, I don't like the cold.

Would you rather be trapped in a nightmare or forget something random after waking up?
Then door number two.
Forget something random after waking up

Would you rather have a pumpkin spice latte or a slice of pumpkin pie?

Invincible, I hope to see my dog again, in whatever the next life is.

Would you rather an obsessive, insane person love you or hate you?

Love, then we can be insane together.

Would you rather live a very short, but happy life or die after suffering for a very long time?

Love, then we can be insane together.

Would you rather live a very short, but happy life or die after suffering for a very long time?
Rev, I think you already know how everyone would answer this question. Who really wants to suffer for a very long time ~ not to mention you didn't add suffering from something nice, like a broken heart, voluntary submission. lol

Would you rather eat with your hands or eat with chopsticks?

Chopsticks, but please don't look. I try and fail since I'm a kid for some reason. It's really embarrassing when I'm eating with someone who is expert at it/lived in such a place.

Would you rather eat your favorite food daily or only once a year

I have so many favorite foods that eating them on a daily basis would still give me lots of variety.

Would you rather turn invisible for others whenever you close both of your eyes or enter a paralell universe when you blink on a random day once per month?

The first and I would do it often

Would you rather learn how to cook everything you love to eat or have the dishes made for you?

Made for me. I tend to burn stuff even when following directions. I swear, one time I was cooking raw bacon and had it laid out on a paper towel while I turned the stove on. Turned around a second later, and it was burned to a crisp. True story.

Would you rather be able to pull your favorite fictional character/s to the real world or transport yourself to theirs?

Transport myself to theirs!

Would you rather have a weekend stay in a 5 star hotel, all expenses paid in a place you've wanted to visit or a week long stay in a place you've always wanted to visit but the lodging is less than desirable (also all expenses paid)?

It would depend on just how bad the latter's lodging is. If it's just a cramped room with a cot, I'd go for the longer vacation. Id be quite cozy there. But if it's like dirty and smelly and I'm constantly awoken by being on receiving end of surprise butt sex with a rat, then I'd opt for the better accomodations.

Would you rather have your dream car with super expensive gas or a beater that works just well enough to get you where you need to go, but has a limitless gas tank?

The second since I don't drive normally

Would you rather have the voice of a songbird or the body of ballerina?

I would want to have the voice of a songbird, I'm already alright with my own body XD

Would you ratter be stuck in a room with only things Food,drinks and A person which you can have sex with? or Being in a room with foods, drink or a computer where you can do anything on it?

Back
Top Bottom