Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thread of Fate *1x1 with Jikkah*

She leaned forward and kissed him deeply, cupping his cheek gently before pulled away. “Please..?”

Megohime nodded and set the sake bottle aside, moving closer to Masamune and kissing him again, resting her hands on his shoulders.

They took their time, going as slowly and quietly as they could, enjoying the intimate moment of love making. When it came time to attend dinner that night, both Megohime and Masamune were rather close; there were no glares or snide comments, the opposite actually. Megohime passed everything Masamune asked of her, even pouring him sake.

“Am I?” She gave a knowing glance to Masamune, pouring him another cup of sake when he held it out. “I haven’t noticed.” The faintest or smirks showed on her face.

Masamune nodded in thanks and drank his sake quietly. Kojurou passed a glance to Megohime, as if silently asking her if she had addressed her thoughts with Masamune.

Megohime gave Kojurou a slight nod, setting down the sake jug and returning to eating her own food.

Kojurou smiled softly and returned to his food, relieved that it could be worked out so well.
"I'm glad, I would hate for this visit to be an unpleasant one." Kiyoaki smiled.

“I think it’s been pretty pleasant.” Megohime said, another soft smirk on her lips again. “Better than pleasant.” Was there something she knew that they didn’t?

Okita giggled behind her sleeve, "Yoshi, how coy of you~" She teased. Masamune smirked lightly.
"I've felt pretty at home so far." He said.

Megohime cast her gaze down, hiding her smile behind her sleeve. The rest of the night went rather smoothly, the five of them enjoying their time together before one by one they all turned in for the night.

Megohime nodded, leaned forward to kiss Masamune again. “Hai..” She said softly, taking his hand in her own.

Megohime closed the door behind him and kissed him deeply, whispering a soft yes as she pulled him toward her bed.

Megohime discarded her dress piece by piece, laying back on the futon and untying the sash of Masamune’s yukata.

Megohime let out a soft sigh as he kissed her neck, wrapping her arms around his neck, tilting her head so he could reach every inch of her neck.

Back
Top Bottom