Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thread of Fate *1x1 with Jikkah*

“I can do my hair again, it just takes so long to dry.” She said softly, then paused for a moment. “I know where father keeps the good sake.”

Megohime nodded, sending Masamune off to the small hot springs behind the main structure of the castle, which had a bath house built around it. She retrieved the sake from the small stash her father hid for special occasions and headed to the hot springs herself. When she entered the small changing room, she found Masamune had already undressed and made his way to the waters, so she quickly changed out of her own clothing, removing her hair pins and combs before holding a small bath towel against her chest to cover her front, and entered with the tray of sake and cups.

Megohime felt a bit more exposed than she did beautiful, only wearing a towel and her long hair undone. She moved over to him and set the tray on the stone floor beside him, pouring him a cup of sake. “I’m not wearing anything.” She said, which was true, she had even wiped off her make up too.

Megohime’s cheeks were pink, but she shook her head. “I’ve seen you bare before.” She said softly, offering him the cup of sake, sitting in wait on the stones until he said otherwise.

Megohime nodded, folding the towel she had and setting it aside before carefully climbing into the bath beside Masamune, shifting so she could grab the sake bottle. Her hair floated along the surface of the water, almost looking like someone had spilled pure ink into the bath water.

Megohime couldn't help but crack a small smile, pouring him another cup of sake before moving closer to him, leaning against his shoulder. “Mm, not always true.” She said softly, resting her head against him. “But isn’t that just a dragons nature?”

His arm moved around her waist and he held her, "Yeah, dragons are known for their volatile nature~ short fuses come with the territory~"

Megohime placed one hand on his chest, enjoying the warm water and Masamune’s arm around her. “You can’t always use that as an excuse you know.” She teased.

She leaned up and kissed him gently, shaking her head. “No, I’m sure your specialty is something else..”

“You’re a skilled warrior, a fine tactician,” She said, giving his shoulder a gentle kiss between each statement. “And from our wedding night, you proved you were a great lover..”

Megohime laughed, a soft gentle laugh. “That’s awful! Don’t say that!” She said, cupping his cheek and running her thumb under his eye carefully.

She turned her head away and turned her nose up in a mock pout. “I don’t know, it might be the complete truth now, it has been quite some time.”

"Well we'll double check after everyone has gone to sleep~" He said and moved to gently kiss the junction of her neck and shoulder.

When he started to kiss her neck, Megohime realized just how much she missed Masamune and his touch. She let out a soft sigh, tilting her head to allow him more access to her neck. “Why can’t we check now?” She whispered.

"Because you told me to wait until nightfall, when everyone had turned in for the night." He said softly against her flesh, "Unless you want everyone to hear me make you scream now~?"

The only noise in the bath house was the soft breathing from the two of them; she turned so her lips were inches from his, eyes half-closed. “You don’t always have to make everything so loud..” She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom