Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fibers of Fate (Jovialtraveler x MysteriousD)

“Sure, what would you wanna watch?” Diego asked her as he sat down on the sofa with her. “Can you even understand Japanese that well?” Senketsu couldn’t help but ask.

“Somewhat all right,” Diego answered with a smile.

“It’s just funny, given how Ryuko wasn’t much for movies. Well, anything other than fighting and avenging her dad,” Senketsu noted.

“All right, we can watch that,” Diego told her with a smile. “I walked past a store where we could probably buy some older movies,” Diego told her with a smile. “I’ll buy it for you, my treat,” he told her with a smile.

((Crunchyroll is American. Don’t forget we’re in Japan right now. XD))

“They have Crispyroll here in Japan? Man, looks they weren’t kidding when they said that Japan dropped the ball with streaming services here,” Diego couldn’t help but joke with a smile on his face.

“But we will probably have to do answer more questions some time later in the week,” Diego noted to them. “Plus, we need to get more answers out of the cultist,” he noted.

“The internet is worldwide.” Ryuko said, “you’re right, but how are we going to do that while he’s in the hospital? I don’t think they’d take kindly to us dropping by to interrogate him.”

"Well, we are the only ones who know him and being a scout, it means his capture could mean they would be trying to get at him. Besides, if nothing else, we could at least stop by for questions and see if asking nicely might help," Diego suggested to her as he was sitting next to her.

"Ryuko, does this mean you're dating him now?" Senketsu asked with what looked like a smirk on his face.

Ryuko ignored Senketsu, nodding slowly in agreement with both of them. “Could work, maybe... of course, we’d have to go tomorrow to make sure we get there before the cult.”

“Well, Iooks like we know what we’re doing tomorrow then,” Diego said before he put the tv show for them to start watching. He was happy to be there with her.

Ryuko nods, leaning against him, smiling. “You’re a good kisser... and I never got to finish what I intended to start.” She’d wanted to keep grinding and kissing until they were one breath away from tearing the other’s clothes off, then stop, and just enjoy how much they wanted each other, but never actually taking anything off. Just teasing each other all night.

Diego’s face became red when he heard Ryuko’s words about the thing while Senketsu was also very shocked.

“Ryoko, this is surprising to hear. Only months ago, you would’ve been embarrassed to say something like that or if a guy said it, stomp off in a huff,” Senketsu asked her with a bit of concern.

After all, last time she acted like this, it was mainly because she was brainwashed by her mother.

“W-what were you going to start?” Diego couldn’t help but asked, blushing and with a nervous smile.

“Just a whole lot of teasing. Nobody takes anything off, and it doesn’t go farther.” She wanted more than a kiss, but she wasn’t comfortable putting out. “I’m not quite ready for that, but Diego, I like you. A lot.... you’re nice, you’re sweet, and you’re cute.”

Diego looked at Ryoko with a look of shock and disbelief on his face at the sweet words she was saying. Nobody ever told him that they liked him, well like that and here was a cute badass girl telling him just that.

“T-thanks,” Diego stammered, with a large blush and a smile on his face. “I like you a lot too. You’re also nice, you’re strong and you’re cute too,” he manages to tell her.

Ryuko turns to face him, kissing his lips gently, a hand on his cheek as the other went through his hair. “You’ve got to be one of the first guys who hasn’t commented on the synchronization form of Senketsu....” she smiles.

Diego returned the kiss gently while his arms wrapped around Ryuko once more. "It was surprising I will admit, but I figured it wasn't my place to comment," Diego noted. "It's because most of the guys she met were various levels of perverted," Senketsu told him. Diego raised an eyebrow. "Well, not everyone is like that. From what I gathered, most of the people actually living on that island was a little nuts. In fact, it's why most of them ended up leaving Japan because of how different it was," Diego mentioned.

"Heh, makes sense. Of course, Ryuko was also the type to make comments on it," Senketsu noted, remarking on Ryuko's comments toward her older sister when she used her kamui for the first time. "Well, my belief is that people are inherently ridiculous and most things aren't to be taken seriously," Diego said as his arms were hugging Ryuko to him.

She smiles, plans for teasing him forgotten as she simply enjoyed the embrace. “That’s a good philosophy. I still can’t believe nobody wanted to scoop up a nice guy like you.” Ryuko shut her eyes.

"I'm not exactly a handsome guy and I have my own quirks and such," Diego said as he relaxed and savored being able to hug someone. He loved hugging people and the fact his embrace was with a young woman who did care about him reinforced the wonderful sensations growing in his heart. "I wonder what your sister would think," he couldn't help but try and joke.

“I doubt she’d care either way. She’d just raise those bushes she calls eyebrows.” Ryuko hugs him, smiling. “I want to sleep with you.... not in a weird way, just.... sleeping.... together.”

"Yeah, that would be nice. I mean, the hotel bed is defiitely big enough for that," Diego told her with a smile. He turned to the window. "Fortunately, I do not have to pay for the window damage there," Diego added with a smile as he looked at the bed. "You wanting to go to bed then. It was a pretty busy night we had," he added.

"Do you wanna go and get a change of clothes before you sleep here?" Diego asked her as he stretched a bit. He was a bit disappointed she was no longer on him. "I should probably shower before I head to bed," Diego noted to himself as he waited Ryuko's answer about the potential change in clothes.

“Oh, right I didn’t bring any... yeah, I should go get some. It shouldn’t be too far at a brisk jog, and I won’t be in danger of any purse snatchers, don’t worry.”

“Besides, you have Senketsu to protect you," Diego told her with a smile. "See you soon," he said to her ebfore he gave her a hug. When she left, Diego began looking for some clothes for him to wear before he stepped inside the shower. The hot water felt good on him and definitely pretty relaxing after a fight like that. He had a feeling it wouldn't be the last.

Ryuko nodded and returned the hug, before walking out the door and jogging to her place, returning around fifteen minutes later, maybe closer to twenty.

Diego had finished showering after some minutes or so, having stepped out and dressed in a plain white t-shirt and some pajama shorts. He was lying on the bed before he heard the knocking on the door. He opened it to the door to see Ryuko there. "Hey, hope it wasn't a hassle," Diego asked her.

Back
Top Bottom