Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fibers of Fate (Jovialtraveler x MysteriousD)

“At about noon, so we have enough hours to grab breakfast and whatnot,” Diego told her with a smile. He was feeling happy.

He was so happy, he couldn’t help but go and give her a hug. He blushed when he realized his impulsive action.

“Hope this is all right,” he said to her while still hugging her.

She nods, smiling and returning the gesture. “Diego... I’m worried we’re pushing ahead too fast. I’m new to this whole.... relationship thing. I want to take the time to do it right, y’know?”

“I know what you mean. But I like hugging you and such, so I hope we can still do it. I wanna get to know you more,” Diego said to her, smiling and blushing.

“Though I already gave you my first kiss,” Diego added sheepishly.

“Or you can just jump on him now, Ryuko. You weren’t one to back down from a challenge,” Senketsu joked with her privately.

Ryuko nods. “Yeah. Hugs and kisses are fine, but I want to know you a lot better before we do anything that involves clothes coming off. Let’s have breakfast.”

“All right then,” Diego told her with a smile before he kissed Ryuko’s forehead. He then grabbed her hand and after grabbing his backpack and card key, began leading her downstairs to the hotel cafeteria.

“Are you gonna tell your sister about this?” Diego asked her as they were going down the stairs.

“Yeah. She may not want to wear Junketsu again, but she’ll definitely be a big help against these guys, especially since she was the heir of Ragyo’s company. If anything survived, she’d inherit it, and knowing her, catalogue it just in case.”

“Junketsu was destroyed as I was and lacked any sentience to be brought back,” Senketsu explained to her.

“Well, we’ll have to wait and see,” Diego noted as they reached downstairs. “What do you wanna do after we get our answers?” he asked Ryuko.

“Well his outfit, whatever it was, seemed to work like a goku uniform. We’ll need to find out if it’s true,because if it is, then Satsuki will be a huge help, since she made the goku uniforms in the first place.”

"Yeah, that's true. Though my guess is these cultists salvaged the uniforms underwater," Diego speculated as he walked her over to the cafeteria and led her to a table for the two of them. "Breakfast is on me so you choose what you want," he told her with a smile.

Ryuko smiled, taking a plate and putting some scrambled eggs and bacon on it, with a small glass of orange juice. “I can pay for myself.”

"Well, if we're dating, then I wanna be a gentleman and pay for our date," Diego told her, smiling back at her. He was looking to get some pancakes and a tall glass of milk for himself.

Diego pulled the seat for her to sit on before he sat across from her. "Broke? Are you doing?" Diego asked her concerned about her financial status.

"I'm just making sure you're doing all right. I'm here to help you," Diego told her, impulsively clasping her hand with a look of concern in his eye.

"You two are really sweet," Senketsu couldn't help but comment with a smile on his face.

Diego blushed and smiled in response to Ryuko. "I know, but we're together, and I wanna help," he said to her with a smile before he began eating.

“I’ll finish school and get a full time job, but until then my boss won’t let me.” She pats his cheek and starts to eat. “Focus on the cult.”

Diego hugs Ryuko and delves into his pancakes some more. "Yeah, we'll go and save the world. Well, you did it before ," Diego told her with a smile. "So I'll be here at your side," he added with a smile. "You think your friends would also help too?" he asked.

“Yeah. I’ll see if I can’t get the gang back together, but some of them have people they may want o stay for. Jobs. They may not be able to join.”

"That's understandable. No matter what, we'll definitely overcome this," Diego told her with a smile before he wondered. "What is it you do a part-time job?" Diego asked her.

"She works in some sort of customer service job, I think," Senketsu responded.

“Yeah. I’d rather not go into details.” She worked at a maid cafe. It paid better than regular waitressing, and anyone that tried to spread rumors about it was never believed.

"Well, I would still like to help. Besides my college work, I'm also a writer," Diego told her as he kept eating. He then turned to see the news. It was a good way to check on his Japanese. Some of the news was basic, though antoehr caught his attnetion in regards to some strange growigng activity and the sight of hooded strangers. "What do you think?" he asked Ryuko as they were looking at the news.

"Well, it seemed to be more skulking. If anything, it's just mild crimes and two instances of vandalism. Though they could be just scouts," Diego noted as he continued watching the news,

Back
Top Bottom