Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fibers of Fate (Jovialtraveler x MysteriousD)

Ryuko follows, putting her scissor blade back in the duffel bag, and hefting the heavy bag. “We don’t exactly know each other that well, so we aren’t close.... we got used to getting by on our own, and well.... we don’t look for help, but if it finds us....”

"Ryuko... I haven't been that close to my own younger brother, but I miss him and I regret not being closer to him as a chance. You two are one another's family and been through alot. I don't think either of you would forgive yourselves if something happened to the other and all you have left is grief and regret that you two did not spend much time together," Diego told her as he looked at her solemnly.

"He has a point," Senketsu commented as he looked at his friend. "There are things only you two can talk about and need to share with one another," he added.

“... if we survive this, I’ll make sure to
Stay in touch with her, Alright? But right now, we have a giant alien god-thing to kill and a cult to dismantle.” Ryuko hefts the bag again, before walking faster.

“We will survive this,” Diego tells her with a smile as he squeezes her hand. He led her out the building. “Uhh where does your sister work? I’m assuming that’s where we are meeting,” he says.

“Pretty sure she took over moms company. Which was rough, to say the least. Had to sell a lot of shares, so it’s mostky owned by a committee at this point.”

“I thought she just had the thing liquidated and worked somewhere else,” Diego said to her while they were walking to their destination.

“Yeah, unless she renamed the place,” Senketsu notes.

“Maybe, but something as simple as rebranding can make the whole thing seem brand new. Having a committee that gets all the media attention would further mask the company’s past. It’s a solid plan.”

"Yeah, that's true," Diego told her with a smile as he kept walking through the city while holding her hand. "I'm really happy to be here with you," Diego added with a shy smile. She was a wonderful person that he wanted to spend more time with. He never felt close like this with someone before.

Back
Top Bottom