Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fibers of Fate (Jovialtraveler x MysteriousD)

Ryuko didn’t answer Senketsu, but realized he was right. She was starting to grow fond of Diego. He was nice, and a gentleman. “They day they’ll be here in five minutes, and we shouldn’t move him. As for purpose... probably. I can remember after I finally avenged my dad I felt like I needed a direction to go.

"Right though I wonder what they will say," Diego murmured before he looked at her mildly despondent look. "I'm guess you've been fighting for so long that you don't know what to do," Diego said before he gave her a smile. "Thank you. You and your friends and the others saved us from that psycho and those lfie fibers," he told her. He didn't know if anyone really thanked her or such, but he felt he could at least do so in person.

"Yeah and you have been feeling a little testy. How have you been dealing with that boiling blood?" Senketsu asked, referring to the hot blooded nature she had.

“Thanks, for that....” ryuko smiled, before blushing beet red at Senketsu’s question, and thinking about all the time she’d spent with her face in the pillows and her fingers between her legs.... she was glad that she did it on top of a towel, because apparently she was gusher... and a screamer. God just thinking about it... she rubbed her thighs together. “Hey, Diego, I’m sorry our date got interrupted.”

Diego blushed when Ryuko mentioned their get together as a date, but seeing her smile and relax was something wonderful to see. "Well, we can probably finish our meal before the police arrive," Diego offered to her with a smile. He even pulled the chair for her to sit on so they could enjoy their meal together.

Diego was surprised on how comfrotable he was growing around Ryuko. He didn't hear what Senketsu said, but it was enough to make her blush so he decided not to press the issue.

“So if you’ve studied the kamui you probably already know that they communicate with their wearer. Senketsu asked how I dealt with my passionate tendencies.” She figured he’d want to know.... and she wanted him to know, which surprised her. She’d never really thought about having sex with anyone else. Her fingers had been enough, and she had a hitachi wand too... not that she kept it where visitors could see. “I was actually wondering if you’d like to watch a movie or something, assuming writing our statements doesn’t take all night.”

Diego blushed a bit on how forward she was, yet the fact she trusted him on that... meant alot to him. "T-thanks for telling me... for trusting in me on that," Diego confessed to her as they went to finish their meal. "Ryuko has always been hot-tempered and fiery as long as I met her. Seeing her grow up was a privilage. But I wondered what was she was doing now that she no longer had to fight... least until now," Senketsu explained. "I'll be honest, I thought you would end up with Mako since you never showed much interest in guys, then again, you never showed much interest in anyone besides Mako and her family. Do you swing both ways?" Senketsu telepathically asked Ryoko.

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense," Diego said, himself noting on this. "Trying to find your place in the world," he noted. "I found bits and pieces on the kamui, but not mch. My guess is that alot of the paperwork was destroyed," he added.

Ryuko bit her bottom lip, taking a seat and tracing ‘yes’ on her skirt with her left hand, to juggle both conversations more easily. “I wouldn’t be surprised. Between Mom not wanting to risk a competitor and dad not wanting any more made, it makes sense that they’d destroy everything they had on them. I bet my mom has copies somewhere, though.” Mako has been her first crush, and truth be told, she’d fantasized a little, every now and then, but Mako was happy with gamagoori, and it wouldn’t be right to suddenly show her interest now.

"That and anyone who did hgave it would destroy it so something like this wouldn't happen. It would explain the cultist's robe looking like it was like patchwork. They scavenged whatever they could find. I reckon those bandaged are connected to the cloak too," Diego noted with her. He noticed something was up with Ryuko. "Hey, wanna try this? It's good!" Diego offered to her with a smile, offering the last piece of his beef to her, in trying to cheer her up.

She smiles, biting it off of his fork and saying “sorry. Senketsu’s trying to talk to me at the same time as you. Hey, Diego, have you ever been... physically intimate with someone before?”

Diego blushed at her question, before becoming a bit melancholic. "Not really. I never even got a kiss or held hands or such. I was always that weird chubby kid who had trouble making friends," Diego told her with a bit of a sad smile. "I always wore my heart on my sleeve and sometimes I got hurt," he said to her as he stared out the window, a far-off look in his eye. "I made some online friends and such, but I haven't gotten to meet them yet," he confessed.

“Oh... you’re a nice guy though.” He hasn’t even mentioned her.... attire, during the fight. “Not even a kiss? Well, we’ve got a bit of time, and it was a nice date... how about I be your first kiss?” She blushed, looking anywhere but him. “It’ll probably taste like beef though, since we just ate.”

"Yeah, but I'm pretty plain-looking and... well, I was born differently than most other people. I didn't know until last year and so by that time, it was like a weight was removed from my shoulders, but at the same time, I couldn't get the attention I needed...," Diego thought, referring to his discovery of being on the austistic spectrum. However, he was broeken from his musings by eharing her offer that. He was shocked... and so was Senketsu.

"You sure? I mean, first kisses are very sacred," Senketsu told her, referring to the Japanese mentality on the first kiss.

Diego was utterly dumbfounded, his face redder than the Scissor blades and stammering, but he managed to nod yes

“Yeah... I mean, Mako sort of kisses me out of the blue one time after she went a little power crazy,” Ryuko’s cheeks matched the red streak in her hair, “so it’s not my first kiss, if that would change your mind. I’d love to go on another date with you too, so you can consider the kiss a promise to take me out again sometime.”

Diego blushed some more at hearing on Mako kissing Ryuko, but now they were both blushing at his. Were they now dating??

“O-okay,” Diego managed to say as he leaned in to give Ryuko his first kiss to her, as he began thinking of where to take her out on a date for the next time. It was exciting and nervous and he was being filled with new emotions.

Ryuko leaned forward, putting a hand on his cheek and the other on the table as she closed her eyes, lips pressed gently against his. She smiles, then decides to give his lower lip a playfully nip.

Diego blushed as he felt her soft hand on his cheek and he closed his eyes along with her. Time seem to stop as he felt his heart begin to shake and quiver.

“Embrace her, Diego. She won’t hurt you,” Senketsu told her and Diego wrapped his arms around her, hugging her close to him.

She leans forward a little more and puts her other hand on his shoulder, somehow winding up in his lap, staring at his eyes. “Again?” She smiles, a little shy about this whole thing.

After what seemed like a blissful eternity, they parted lips briefly. Before Diego knew it, he realized he was sitting back on the chair with Ryuko sitting on his lap, his arms still around her and his chocolate colored eyes looking into her silverly blue eyes. "Yeah," Diego said, giving a shy smile in return as he rested his forehead on hers.

She leans forward, both hands on his shoulders as she puts her legs on either side of his hips, practically straddling him at this point, tongue pressing against his lips as if asking permission.

Diego let Ryuko further in as he holds her tighter to him and feeling her legs in his sides. It was strange and wonderful because these were all new sensations for the both of them.

His own tongue also touched here and he felt his heart beat faster as he grew closer to Ryuko.

She moans softly, beginning to grind slowly, tongue clumsily swirling around his. What she lacked in skill she made up for with quickly growing enthusiasm, hands on his chest now.

Hearing her moan softly was enough to get Diego’s attention, groaning softly. His arms held her tight as he felt her hands on his chest.

He soon needed to separate for breath, a thin strand of saliva connecting their tongues. “Wow,” was all he could say as he was panting, looking in a dreamy state. Senketsu meanwhile was distracting himself from the two teens by listening for when the officers would show.

Ryuko pants softly, before gasping as she hears a knock on the door. “Guess they got here pretty quick...” she sighed, getting off of his lap and going to answer the door.

Diego sighed a bit as she got off of him, surprised by how much he liked that and so on. Diego took their finished dinner and put them in the trash can. The police arrived and the next hour consisted of answering questions and writing them. Surprisingly enough, they were pretty quick and efficient though Diego suspected that they surmised that they knew little about the situation. And based on the looks the cops were giving them, they were... sympathetic.

"We thank you for your work and we may contact you in the future for further inquiry," The policewoman said. With the fall of the megacorp, alot of palces were revamping and reforming themselves. "Have fun you two," the policewoman said, her professional demneaor softened up and chuckled as her partner, a dude, chuckled a bit while carrying the cultist away.

"...You still wanna go to the movie?" Diego mentioned when they were gone.

"You've grown up since then, Ryuko. You're truly become a fine young woman," Senketsu told her with a smile. When the reunited, they talked about how she was doing. Things slowed down for a bit until Gamagōri asked Mako on a date with flowers. Mako initially for the food and the idea of fun (and as she later told Satsuki, so Ryuko wouldn't be distracted from school stuff. Mako actually tested well to graduate during her stinct as leader of the Fight Club, meaning she graduated while Ryuko didn't). Over time, Mako gre close to Gamagōri and so on.

"What will you do now, Ryoko?" he asked her.

“Actually I wanted to watch something here, on the couch or such?” She smiles, relaxing once the questions were over. She was a bit (in)famous around her for her outfit, her prowess in a fight, and helping to depose the megacorp. She’d thrown a lot of lives out of wack.

Back
Top Bottom