Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

Kushina moaned the entire time he was pounding her, gripping at the sheets as well. Then he paused to change positions, Kushina on her side, him lifting her leg up and then pounding her really deeply
Kushina-Ahhhhh! So deeeeeeeep! I can't hold on any, hah, more! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!!

Haku continued to move deeper and deeper, standing a bit as he again continued before giving a final thrust and groaning a bit louder as he came.

Kushina-HYaaaaaaaaaah!
She came just after he creampied her, her pussy convulsing as if trying to squeeze every last drop from his dick. On top of that she squirted juices from around his cock. After her orgasm subsided she laid flat on her back, panting and looking off into space.

When he got back from the bathroom Kushina grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the bed. More specifically his face landed on her tits, and she then wrapped her arms around his head.
Kushina-Caught ya sweetie.

“ well thought you hated this then, and your really wanting to stay then?” Giving a sigh as he kissed back but still getting squished and not really being able to move anyway.

Kushina-Of course i don't hate this. Quite the opposite actually, heh, as embarrassing as that is to say out loud. For tonight at least, you can do whatever you want to me. Let's consider this our special night together.... Oh, woops. I forgot to text my parents. I'll just do that now.
She finally released him, then went to the end of the bed to grab her phone. She didn't even think about how she was naked, and started texting with her perfect ass pointed right towards Haku.

Haku sighed then wondering about no one randomly finding the two here then even if it wasn’t weird obviously that they were dating but still it would hav probably pissed or annoyed them some way anyway, getting back with just his boxers and shirt then as he laid.

Kushina-Ah, i guess i should text my friend just on the off chance my parents meet her.
She hummed a bit as she texted her friend, unconsciously waving her butt back and forth, once again in complete view of Haku.

Haku would still lay on the bed then, relaxing but already deciding then to get a nude of her now then before going back to his phone and eventually wanting to just relax and maybe even sleep.

She finished texting and put her phone down, just on the floor by her bag. She laid back on the bed, cuddling Haku, her breast against his arm.
Kushina-Heh, was that a camera shutter i heard? Is someone taking pictures of my butt? Naughty you
She leaned forward and started kissing him, keeping it up for around half a minute before breaking.
Kushina-I hope you got my good side.

There is one pose though I always found sexy as hell for pictures of course being an obvious one, “ on your back with her hands on your chest looking innocent.” Chuckling a bit but already imagining and finding it sexy as hell.

Kushina-Heheheh, you sound like you've put thought into that.
She smiled, then laid down, pressing her legs together, and then putting her hands on her chest while looking at Haku while putting on a cute expression.

“ or putting your hands out could work for another good one anyway.” Taking a pic for the first then stretching and sitting down with a slight bulge at least still showing but not really noticeable.

Kushina-Hehe-eh? Ah
She blushed more when he spread her legs to take a picture down there.
Kushina-Heh, that's a little embarrassing actually....... are you just going to stare at me all night?
She hid her mouth behind her fist and covered her breasts with her other arm, her wet pussy still on full display

“ well no I took a pic of the whole thing, didn’t work of course you did it like that anyway before.” Taking the other pic and moving to touch.

Haku would lay down on his stomach then laying down under the blanket wondering what to do than just look at her and try to think of dirty stuff.

Back
Top Bottom