Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ well gonna go win just waiting here then and going.” Not wanting to really stay after she would be done and the rain would stop then, using his phone as he would sit.

Kushina warmed up in the bath for a while, then after spending quite a bit of time in there, she finally got out and left the bathroom in just a towel. She went over to the bed and looked at Haku, then sighed and laid on her stomach on the bed, her face in the pillow. The towel went down just barely past her butt.
Kushina-Haku. Do you.... Do you like me?

“ well we are dating for a while and beside that I like you anyway even if we weren’t. I don’t just love you as us dating but also as a normal friend. No point for me to break up like that, I love you with everything I have.”

Kushina-You just dragged me out into a torrent of rain despite saying i didn't want to do that, then after i got mad at you you just didn't care at all, and on top of that i was waiting in the bath for like 20 minutes hoping you'd come in and try to be romantic to cheer me up. Honestly, you don't seem that interested in me at all.

“ it would have been worse to stand there and get sicker than get out when we could sooner even if it was a bit worse. And of course I didn’t want to interrupt or anything and I didn’t know how even if I had a plan. You still need privacy and stuff like that, I wouldn’t do anything like that unless you asked at least well beside of course the normal stuff than being here.”

“ well it’s cause I hate being random and not really knowing stuff, and I’m fine with things happening randomly but still. And I would only do stuff if it means I wouldn’t get in trouble like that. You would hate for me to be clingy as hell, I’m fine with whatever you wanna do, I’m better at changing and building up a plan than telling someone about it but Im not someone to just do nothing then, it’s like every time you would shower it would be weird to just appear without you maybe just wanting it or something..I wouldn’t really push sex or anything unless you would even want it maybe..” sitting down then, “ and besides don’t even have clothes or anything anyway.”

Kushina-Well, i'll tell you now then. It's ok to surprise me sometimes. You don't need to walk in on me naked every single day, but..... being a bit romantic would be nice. Being tender.... If you're my boyfriend, it should be ok to touch me, right? It's not like you need to grab my ass every time you see me.... actually, please don't.... in public. But doing stuff like rubbing my back, hugging me, stroking my hair...... It, makes me feel nice.... Like a real teenage girl, you know?

“ well we could check now if we could go if you want then but I do that besides mostly the obvious times moving to put a hand on her leg leaning back.

Kushina-..... I don't like making people waste money.... And, i guess i'm still a bit cold. You probably are too.......
She turned around, her face bright red, and her hand still holding her towel in place. She looked at him with embarrassed but inviting eyes.
Kushina-I'm staying at a friend's place tonight, cause of the rain. I can go to school from my friend's house too. My parents won't check if that's a true story..... Tonight, could you.... Warm me up?

And with that he would go red, “ well could probably get a different towel.” Teasing though before sighing and slowly moving to lay over her as he looked down, “ kushina..” saying softly as he looked over her.

He would at least sit up a bit then before his hot breath against her skin before moving to sit up more and run a hand from her leg down, “ so what do you wanna do...” deciding to ask to tease still.

Kushina-Come on, don't make me say that too. Aren't i red enough already?
Her leg shivered as he ran his hand down it, her towel being displaced a bit, and just ever so slightly showing a bit more than was visible initially.

“ jeez fine...” moving in to lay on her a bit and kiss her neck as his hand moves back up to touch her, “ you know I still love you?” Asking as he moved to get the towel off and kiss down her neck to her chest before starting to touch more.

Kushina-Mmmh
She wrapped her arms around him to kiss him back, moaning as he kissed her neck, moving her towel and kissing down to her chest.
Kushina-Haah, I love you too
She put her arms around him, her nipples were already erect, probably from the cold.

Haku would start then to use her, moving a hand down to get her naked and rub her pussy and take her nipples into his mouth for a bit before getting off to take his pants off now.

Kushina-Ahhhhng
She moaned and squirmed as he touched her, spreading her legs a bit as he touched her down there. When he sat up to take his pants off Kushina pounced on him, laying on top of him and kissing him passionately. She helped take his clothes off, and then kissed down his chest, then she undid his pants and took his dick out. She gently stroked it a little bit, kissing it then licking the tip and shaft. Finally she took him into her mouth and started sucking.

Kushina-Mmff, hmmmm
She started moving her head a little faster, trying to take his dick deeper as she ran her tongue all over it while sucking firmly. She used her hands to stroke it too, now and then taking it out of her mouth just to lick the tip, looking up at him and giving a sexy smile.

She could feel it getting bigger and harder in her hand, sitting back a bit and taking her head to move it back in as he moved himself before eventually cumming now.

She sucked harder and faster, then she flinched a little bit when he suddenly came into her mouth. She took her mouth off his dick and sat up, then she swallowed his load, taking a breath as she opened her mouth, showing him that she swallowed it all. Looking down he could see her pussy making a little wet patch on the sheets.

Haku would move again then, turning and bending the girl down a bit to tease and slowly try to move inside her finally giving a soft moan leaning against the girl again before sitting up and slowly going back to move.

She laid back, spreading her legs for him. As he pushed into her she winced as she was pretty tight. She squeezed his arm, then let out a shout as he entered her fully. She took a moment to breath
Kushina-I'm ok. You can start moving now
She held his hand to her cheek as he started moving his hips, breathing quickly and moaning.

Back
Top Bottom