Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

haku_81

Supernova
Yuri Sugita was a 16 year old high school girl. She was generally nice to most people, but she could be rather hard to get along with. She was also rather strict, and merciless if she thought someone was being perverted. She was still quite popular as she was cute, had big breasts, and was a cat girl. She regularly received love letters, confessions and gifts. All of which she rejects coldly.

Haku makabe sighed with a stretch of course being a normal guy like anyone else with times of being a pervert or a casual and ignored nice person most of the time, though not having the nice part as it was more of minding his own business like any loner did anyway. Haku was an an average height boy with not much care for really anyone or anything else besides himself as since he really had no friends then there would be no reason to at least for now seeing of course the odd crush of wanting to even date a cat girl.

http://p1.i.ntere.st/897ab127d0c9c15ffb0c9f5722fd394c_480.jpg

Yuri swapped her shoes at the locker, which was just a few lockers down from Haku's, whom she didn't have much interaction with. She went to walk to class, but bumped into him, her chest hitting his arm
"Eh? Watch it Makabe! Change out your shoes and keep the walkway clear! Don't loiter around doing nothing!"

He walked through the hall to the lockers as he really didn’t pay attention much to anything as he bumped into the girl, backing up a bit of course with a slightly surprised look as he took her features in. “ I-I just got here you know!” Blushing a bit embarrassed for the moment but turning to walk past her as the boy eventually made it to the lockers and changed his shoes before turning to go for his class.

"Well stop walking around in a daze!" Her ears twitched and her tail flicked back and forth.
"Just get to class quickly" She walked away in a huff, her tail moving side to side as she walked away with her hands on her hips, going to her class, which was the same as Haku's.

He mostly ignored the girl, seeing that she might have been one of those people but of course seeing that they weren’t even friend or anything. With that he finally made it over and inside before quickly sitting down mostly in the middle and looking around to see the girl again. If she was gonna he like this even after class then it would maybe be something hard for him as he sighed and just did his own thing still with ignoring everyone around him.

With class ending haku slowly walked out, looking over and seeing yuri as he would decide now to even follow behind but of course seeing that no one really noticed him and that he would know her spot so he could even listen to things from her for a bit and just plan some ideas of even thinking about seeing if he would have a chance to ask her out or be a friend first at least now.

Haku would decide then to stalk her a bit as he would just eat his own lunch alone a few hundred feet with either being noticed by her or not. Of course one of the best things about her being able to tease her with that agressive attitude of hers and the fact that she was a Neko. Eventually finishing himself, the boy walked past her wondering what she would even do if she looked up and noticed him.

Haku of course didn’t really care or think much as he sat somewhere else alone in the warmth of the sun for a little while before heading jack finally to class after lunch.

Haku would mostly leave but decide then to stay a bit with going to his locker as he would maybe be able to catch her if she walked outside then. Haku wondered whether to even talk to her or anything but even if he could the boy didn’t know what at all.

The boy sighed already deciding then to check anyway as he put on his hood and both quickly and quietly ran over just in front of the classroom door as he slowly slid it and looked through. He could just tell she was stil in there, crouching down with his hands in his pockets as he looked.

He sighed sliding the door all the way as he stood up and turned to see her passed out. “ jeez did you sleep during class or something you dummy....and...” stopping as he was already confused now why’s it was on his desk out of anyone else’s weirdly. “ jeez...fine...” with that he took her bag and lifted her up in his arms as he walked out of the school, mostly a lot more empty now as he would decide to sit in the park and let her lay down on his lap then.

As he was on his way to the park she woke up, opening her eyes and looking up at him
"Mmmm? Hm? Eh? Where...." Her eyes snapped to him and then she grabbed her bag and started smacking him
"LET ME GO MAKABE YOU CATNAPPER! NYAN! PERVERT! CREEP! LET GO! LET GO! NYAN!"

Of course he didn’t notice much as he fell back mostly dropping her from the surprise as he moved one arm up to block the attack’s. “ well I mean it could be worse if I wasn’t there you dummy and it’s your fault anyway for falling asleep like that suddenly...” finally standing and towering a bit over her of course being slightly taller, turning with a sigh as he took his stuff and turned to walk away then since there wasn’t nothing else then to even do with being there with her.

"What are you talking about!? You're so creepy! Just because i fell asleep doesn't mean you get to steal me nyan!!" She kept hitting him with her bag, even while she was sitting on the floor.
"Why would i ever want you to carry me like a princess nyan!? Baka! BAKA BAKA BAKA!!!"

He stopped a few hundred feet and turned to her, “ would you want to fall asleep in a locked school then? Tell me that...and I mean there’s no other way to even carry you. Go ahead and call me whatever you want then...it’s not like we’re friends or anything...” shrugging as he really didn’t care himself even with the small favor he did as haku left her then.

“ jeez...” with that he mostly forgot about everything as he finally made it home for the day and just did his own thing of course before sleeping for the next day now.

Back
Top Bottom