Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ well damn close still.” Replying as he eventually finished his with another small burp before leaning back with a sigh feeling pretty good relaxing and looking around waiting.

( maybe had whip cream ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Haku would look over then to see it, already thinking for a moment before deciding to wait and see how she would try to lick it or not wipe it off normally but not really caring.

“ I guess but don’t really know any other streets or anything...” wondering why but also curious is if she was just in the mood to be close and sweet to him a bit more.

Kushina-Eh? My wha-eh?
She looked at him clean her cheek off, then realized that had been on her face the entire time.
Kushina-Ahhhhhhh! That's so embarrassing!
She quickly rushed out of the place with him, her cheeks red like tomatoes. She calmed down after walking for a few minutes, then once they got to the park, she started holding his hand. The park was pretty empty, and it was a little bit dark out. Not enough the street lights kicked on yet though.
Kushina-Heheh, i never noticed other times i've walked through here, but it's a little romantic in this light, isn't it?

“ yeah of course, should be obvious seeing some couples sometimes but doubt it anyway.” Not really caring much beside the obvious couples of the school, holding her hand as they slowly walked through.

Kushina-Something REALLY cold just touched my neck! Is there someone-
Suddenly it began to rain a little.
Kushina-Ohhhh...
The rain quickly picked up
Kushina-AH! We need to find shelter! Uhm.... ah, there!!!
She spotted a covered bench that would shield them from the rain and made a run for it, keeping close to Haku. When they got under shelter she breathed a sigh of relief.
Kushina-Good thing this was here. We would've been totally soaked otherwise, then knowing my luck i'd have gotten sick for sure.
Kushina's top had gotten a little wet, and it was pretty easy to see her bra through it.

“ well guess ima try to bring an umbrella more next time and maybe even keep it in the locker then or something..” still looking around then going back to his phone.

Kushina-We can just wait here i guess. At least for a while. If it doesn't get lighter at all then i suppose we'll just need to make a run for it. Let's look on the bright side, at least we can spend some nice time alone together.

“ probably thinking then of just going and the cold.” Pulling his jacket up a bit before running out with her.

Last edited:
Kushina-Wah! Hey!
By the time they got out of the park, they were absolutely drenched. Kushina's shirt was completely soaked through and clinging to her body. Her hair was a mess too, and she didn't look happy about any of it. The first bit of cover they found was the overhang of some building.
Kushina-Gee. Thanks. This is soooo much better. Was the idea of being alone that horrible? I'm definitely gonna get sick unless you can find someplace i can take a bath.
She looked around, then noticed a sign where they were waiting, and realized they took cover at a love hotel.
Kushina-Ah
She blushed
Kushina-Where the hell did? AH! I think we went the wrong. Oh hold on a second, no. YOU took us the wrong way.
She stared daggers at him, holding her arms and shivering.
Kushina-Well at least they have baths here. Get us a room so i can use one. This is so humiliating.

“ what do you even mean, doesn’t even make sense unless I ran out myself and left you there then you know. Well your fault too you wanted a long way.” Going to eventually get a room then, “ well we could maybe find a store and get an umbrella then and go and not stay.”

Kushina-I said we should wait! Running out and getting soaking wet and freezing to death was the last resort!
They go to their room, which was fairly simple, but luckily looked quite clean and cozy, save the lube, condoms and vibrators on the night stand. Kushina went straight to the bathroom, stripped her wet clothes off and ran a hot bath.

Back
Top Bottom