Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ jeez well whatever ima think of something anyway...” eventually finishing and relaxing again as he didn’t have any plans at all right now.

Looking back over he didn’t really text anymore for now, seeing that everyone would mostly have plans just because of at least two of them being obvious for being busy but of course seeing as kaori would be anyway as well and deciding to just stay home all day then.

The weekend slipped by in no time, and it was time for school once again. An unusual sight this time around, Kuro walking through the gate, holding an upperclassman's arm and looking up at him all smiling and gleefully. Kushina got many compliments and congratulations on her victory as she went to school.

Walking back to the randomness and bullshittery of school again and keeping himself hidden at least for most of the morning since no one was really here beside the odd side of Kuro and kushina being with some other people and not noticing him, Haku slipped through the gates, going over to his locker like usual and sitting at a spot since school didn’t start yet then.

As haku was sitting down, he suddenly heard a voice, a boy, speak from behind him.
Boy-You're Kushina-san's boyfriend right? Weird you're all alone..... performance issues? Is it awkward between you two?
Behind Haku was a shorter boy, probably around Kuro's height actually, wearing headphones, eating some melon bread. He had cat ears and a tail as well, along with a black choker.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/94/09/d6/9409d60481d249161d678a13f2490024.jpg

He sighed, turning when he heard his name from an odd voice before seeing of course the same but different voice being that Kuro was a cat and so was this kid obviously. “ and what do you even want, I’m not in a club and she is, and also being the damn captain you dummy..”

Boy-Normally a boyfriend would congratulate his girlfriend after winning a competition. Or be slightly supportive of her. It's almost like you don't care about anything she does. If you're just using her for sex, you should probably get your beating over with quickly.
*He sits next to Haku and eats his bread. He didn't speak with malice or sarcasm. He just spoke plainly and bluntly, and fairly monotone.

“Actually I did do it over text cause it was the weekend and she was busy with it, just haven’t seen her yet. It’s the damn start of the week so I haven’t seen her yet anyway giving a stretch as he leaned back.

Boy-You didn't even attend her match? Hm. I was there. She was really good. After she won she looked around. She kept smiling, but i think she wanted to see you there.... Oh, my name's Kazui by the way. And don't worry, i'm not attempting to steal you away from her or anything. You're not my type.

“ had something anyway.” Ignoring everything else as he waited for class then, eventually getting up and walking inside also with the fact it was a bit hot.

“ no and you know even I’m stupidly surprised and what even more dumb was that it was one of popular girls in school. You know that she was the one that went up to me and asked me out of nowhere. She said that I was always a nice person who didn’t get into anything dumb or act cool you know the stereotypical cute loner type I guess.” Giving a shrug at the explanation “ so yeah I’m the surprised one if anything you know.”

Kazui-That's why it stumps me. Everyone is talking about how you're the most boring couple in the school's history. Go on a date to Land or something. The least likely couple should generate at least some buzz. Now i keep getting annoyed at how you're NOT doing anything..... Then again, maybe i just need better social circles. Well, see you around i guess. Try to be a bit more..... assertive
He puts his headphones on and heads off for his class.

Ive taken her on a few dates already though it’s mostly on the weekends of course. I’m not sitting there all the time just doing nothing. I already told her I would have plans for how I would celebrate the win for her too.” Rolling his eyes a bit as he walked off himself.

Soon they left, going out into the hall as he would turn to see the weird big crowd of course going over to just check before going.

Kushina-Ah, thank you. Yes, thanks, uhm... excuse, ah! Haku-san! Ah, pardon. Excuse me. Thank you
She pushes through the crowd and grabs his hand
Kushnia-Let's get outta here
She takes off with him

Haku just follows with her before they can get out, pulling her into a kiss before holding her against him. “ anywhere you really wanna eat later, I’ll pay then..maybe buy you something you might want.” Giving a shrug as he leaned back against the wall a bit.

Kushina-Oh geeze, you're not gonna start mobbing me for winning that competition too are you?
She hugged him while against the wall, returning his kiss.
Kushina-Though.... if you're offering..... there's this cute cake shop that opened recently

“ well I told you about that you know.” Giving a shrug then. “ we could go for that before we go back of course after school.”

Kushina-Heh, it's a date then..... Hopefully i make it through the day. See ya then
She kisses him again then attempts to get to class undetected. After school they meet up and make for the cake shop.
Kushina-Phew. Today has been so stressful. I'm glad i get to spend some time with just you now.
She held his hand as they walked

And with that they went off then, “ well we should eat regular before that of course though if you wanna go to one of the usual places then..” wondering for a moment before putting his hand in his other pocket.

Back
Top Bottom