Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ what don’t remember if you said your name or anything and besides I don’t see you much really beside before when you hung out with them as a big group and of course yeah that..” Giving a shrug before taking the bags then and following her. If it wasn’t obvious before something told him she was either a rich girl with an actual family or even both and having to make her own money still of course which meant doing something like that as she was kinda dumb to mention, following her around at least having something to do then.

They went to a few stores, Masami buying clothes or accessories and then having him hold the bag. Their final stop was to get her a new swimsuit, as she explained her last one was "too tight around the chest". She found a few she liked the look of, then went to try them on. She couldn't quite decide if she liked the look of one of them though.
Masami-Hey, tell me if this bikini looks good or not
She reached out through the curtain and pulled Haku inside, then modeled the bikini for him, turning and showing him every angle.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rmGLfuh9u...00/Hot-Sexy-Anime-Girls-Screensaver_61022.jpg

Masami-I mean it's nice, but i don't know. Do you think it looks too plain on me?

Haku of course followed, talking whenever she asked him anything as he was mostly on his phone of course or looking around not minding to help still before walking into the store unaware they were in the sections of bikinis and not paying attention much that she obviously told him it was for bikini’s before following again and standing just outside the curtain next to the changing room she was in at least until he would be pulled inside of course with a stumble as he was caught off guard for the moment before putting his phone away and looking at her.

“ well damn....” of course was all he could think about with dat ass and dem titties before snapping back at least with a sigh to calm down. “ actually I think it would be fine, I think a patterned would actually be weirder. hmm though I’m wondering about a kinda silver colored one, but yeah I think you should get the black at least...” going back to looking for a moment and of course crossing his legs as he leaned back against the wall behind him beside the curtain to cover his very slowly growing boner of course.

Masami-Hmmmm..... I think i need to test it out. Care to give me a hand?
She smirked and pulled the bikini top to expose her breasts. She put an arm around him and pressed her tits against his chest, her knee pressing against his boner.

He mostly ignored the girl but looked at her weirdly of course seeing as he heard all of it at least before leaning back more as he was attacked by her and even the much much worse fact that two of his fetishes were right there besides one of the obvious but being that big tiddies and a damn bikini.

“ h-hey...” starting to breath a bit slow and heavy not wanting to move as he still mostly looked at her with boner still slowly rising.

Masami-Ahhhh, i can feel something hard poking my crotch. Like the bikini? Come on, give it a review
She turned around, putting his hands on her tits and stroking his cock through his pants with her ass.
Masami-Or do you just wanna put it in already?

“ jeez you do that on damn purposes of course since I’m here, and yeah you don’t really care do you...” seeing it was goddamn public of course as his hands started to move themselves with his boner getting bigger and eventually being clearly seen through his pants now.

“ then you do it then since you want it....” not gonna be that easy as he continued to move his hand, “ and would you not be damn loud....” he started to whisper wondering how crazy this stupid thing would happen.

Masami-I'm being quiet. You meanie
She smiled and wiggled her butt on his dick, then she turned and got on her knees, pulling his pants down and then licking her lips when his cock sprung up. She squished it between her tits and started stroking it and sucking on his head.

He leaned back roughly hitting the wall and making a sound as it wobbles of course, feeling it already as he takes her head in his hands and holds it though still letting her move, clenching his teeth just a bit feeling the warm wetness so suddenly that felt good to him.

Masami-Mmmmmmh. Mhmhm mhm mhm
She sucked on his dick as she bounced her breasts up and down. She even started moving quite fast, looking up at his face, then she waited until she could see him get onto the brink. She waited until the last possible moment, then grabbed the base of his dick and squeezed it hard, stopping him from cumming.
Masami-Ah ah ah. You've gotta cum in here.
She stood up and turned around, leaning against the wall and pulling the bikini bottom aside to expose her asshole.
Masami-come on, give my horny ass a nice creampie.

Of course he very very slowly sat down at least to keep him from standing straight then leaning back and making noise of course, taking her head again before already feeling like cumming before feeling the squeeze on his dick and holding his breath then at least before slowly getting it up and quickly trying to move it in before reaching too low just wanting to stick it in somewhere and getting her pussy instead before thrusting just a few times and cumming.

Masami-Eh? AH! No, idi-ahhg, that's my puss-fuck!
She felt his cum fill her and then pushed him down. She straddled him and shoved his cock into her ass, shaking her hips as she shoved his face into her breasts
Masami-Are you so incompetent you can't even stick it in the right hole? I don't let people cum inside my pussy jackass. Now you're gonna pay for that
She hugged his head as she slammed her ass on his cock, moaning quietly as his cum dripped out of her pussy

He clenched his teeth before opening his mouth wide, his head back before being stuffed by her boobs, “ h-hey shutup, your a jackass too for making me hold it in the end, you didn’t have to hold anything and I did.” Deciding to use the damn excuse anyway as he wraps his arms around her and opens his mouth in deep breaths as he probably would still never be used to doing the ass.

Masami-Nnngh, it's not my fault you're a light weight. Ahhh, you're lucky your cock is so good
She kept riding him, holding him as she got close to cumming herself, then when she finally did cum, her ass squeezed him hard, forcing the cum from his balls.
Masami-Nnnngh, that's better. Haah.

Haku didn’t really move at all just with the tightness as he leaned back with her so close against him, lifting himself up with his hands to the sides as he started to cum then.

Masami grabbed him and kissed him as his cum poured into her ass.
Masami-mmmmh. Good boy. Guess i'm, buying this bikini.
She got up, his dick popping out of her ass, then she got the bikini off and bent over to gather up her clothes.

“ jeez....” slowly getting up with a bit of a struggle of course but at least being able to get his pants up and buttoned before quickly getting out and waiting just outside the dressing room then until she was done.

They went out to the parking lot, and a guy pulled up in a car, which she loaded with her bags.
Masami-Thanks Haku. See you around
She kisses his cheek, then gets in the car and they drive off.

The next day he got a picture of Kushina, sweating and apparently about to enter the bath given she was naked, though just her breasts were visible, and she had a first place kendo trophy and a big adorable smile on her face.

Waking up the next day though as usual late in the day mostly, Haku finally got up and went to the bathroom before going back to the bed and seeing the message before reading it. “well looks like I need to treat for that then, and of course DEM TITTIES?” Sending the text before goin down to eat.

Back
Top Bottom