Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ well is there anyone even home then...” asking again as he leaned back a bit still waiting for her to think then about a place. “ don’t know anywhere then so try to think...”

“ why would you want to go there though...i don’t think you really are innocent then....” starting to walk slowly just to give time to think.

“ I...guess then...but did you have somewhere else besides that then if I could ask still. ” giving a sigh and a stretch as he would have to try think a bit of how he could just make things easier on himself then.

Shina-..... i'm sorry, i didn't really think this through. This morning a friend from my class showed me these erotic videos from overseas and i couldn't get it out of my head all day and.....
She blushed

“ yup I don’t even think you were that innocent.” Softly poking her head, would you be home alone or something? Don’t really know or would you even be fine with just a break...” being more from him from what obviously happened just yesterday probably still.

“ well fine whatever....but maybe we should go private and not the same place even...you really sure about that though...” wondering if she would have still thought about the other question.

“ Then let’s go to your place even dummy” dragging her out to the street and just walking down as he still wanted to answer or a protest if she would really still want the karaoke. “ don’t really feel like going there though.”

“ jeez fine but not gonna do it for a damn while after then...” as he would just follow behind then to where she would even want to go.

They ended up going to karaoke after all, of course Shina paid for the room, then they went inside and sat down. Shina blushed with her hands on her knees and just waited for him to make the first move.

Soon they made it in as they sat down, giving a sigh as he laid on the couch for a bit just wanting to relax for the moment. “ the shy perv....a bit weird...” looking over at her wondering what to do then besides the obvious but not wanting to be too fast.

“ that’s fine then....” turning and quickly leaning in to give an odd cheeky kiss to her as he pulled his phone out. “ why did you like me besides the first time, just wondering...”

She flinched at the kiss.
Shina-Eh? Why? Well.... you were nice, and you helped with my art..... and, i've never done stuff like that before, so...... i wasn't, not interested.
She blushed deeply and turned away, her little boobs still out as she never fixed her shirt.

“ jeez fine then....” giving a shrug beforehand leaning in on top of her and starting to use the girl as he sucked on her nipples and played with her boobs.

"Eh-ahn! Hah, sto-those are sensitive. I just-iyaaaan!"
She arched her back a bit, moaning profusely already as his mouth latched onto her nipples. Her legs spread on their own as well.

Haku soon pulls back, lifting her up so she would be sitting against his lap facing him at least as haku just looks over at her letting her relax and think at least then for the moment.

Last edited:
Soon he started to move his hands around Andrew kiss her like usual, touching her soft body and curves taking everything in as he always did of course with his perverted self, going back to sucking again on her nipples with hands moving around.

Shina-Ahhhn. It feels so good. Hyaaah
Her juices leak out of her pussy and wet Haku's leg, her nipples hard and her body trembling in his grasp. Her hand kept stroking his dick as well.

The boy just continued what he was doing the whole time until he would suddenly stop for a moment then and moving a hand down into her panties before standing up and laying the girl on the couch to finally use her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom